The Store and More

Story Info
Kiran discovers a new side of herself at work and home.
8.3k words
3.71
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent over the back of the plush armchairs in back office of the upscale mostly men's store, Kiran Fayyaz could not believe that she was about to receive the throbbing large appendage of her colleague Asefu, and in plain view of any of the store employees that were not on the main customer floor, but in the back office, at the moment.

"Front or back?" Asefu whispered in her ear, as he lifted the skirt, he had specifically gifted to her for the occasion and asked to wear, onto her torso thus baring her back.

"Huh, ahh, hmm!" was all she could respond, her mind confused by the happenings of the past hour or so and the expectation for the next hour or so.

"Okay then, how about I toss a coin and go heads or tails," Asefu suggested.

Kiran felt a coin bounce on her backside and come to a rest. A moment later Asefu's cock knocked at the entrance of the winning orifice.

Kiran's life had been as close as idyllic soon after she had married Fayyaz Sheikh and moved to Winnipeg. She was the queen of her home, free from restrictions put on her by an over protective father, and distant from the thousands of Pakistanis and Indians that seemed to be everywhere in Toronto and Calgary.

Gone was the need for the hijab, or even burka, that her family had forced upon her soon as she had begun to menstruate. She was far away from the hijabi types that suddenly seemed to have taken over in the bigger cities. There were perhaps fewer than 200 Pakistanis in Winnipeg, mostly associated with the University of Manitoba, and Fayyaz knew no more than a dozen of them, all students that were junior to him in the various levels of the business or other schools.

Fayyaz was in the process of completing his dissertation on some strange Marketing Economics theory and would likely become a professor in a few years' time. He had already worked about eight years in the Middle East as an executive with some major multinationals, but had been drawn to the allure of teaching for ages. Having paid up his student loans, from his BA and MBA in the USA, and collected enough to put down deposits on a mid-sized house and guarantee a reasonably good standard of life, he jumped at the offer of a PhD from the university.

Just before he did leave for Canada, however, and with every intention of migrating, his family had put their foot down and arranged the match with Kiran. Kiran herself was no slouch in terms of education, having completed a degree in fine arts and a certificate in design. Given her good looks, not to mention education and demonstrated ability in the culinary arts, Fayyaz found no reason to object.

The honeymoon oddly ended up being a 14 day trek in the Himalayas, where she found herself fully covered and very cold all day, then fully bared and warmed by electrical coil heaters all night. The interesting part was that they often shared a prefabricated single room hut with a couple from Russia, with just a simple sheet thrown across a clothesline across the middle. The sheet did not seem to bother either the Russians or Fayyaz and both couples engaged in intercourse with frequency and impunity.

She was pleased on the fourth day of the trip, when Fayyaz told her that there was a hot tub available at the next camp and the two couples had booked it for a period of two hours. Grungy from not having a proper shower for a couple of days, Kiran headed over with him to the place, which was located at the center of a group of huts.

Her eyes went wide with shock on seeing both Irina and Vlad already in the tub, not wearing a stitch of clothing. A moment later seeing Fayyaz join them in a state of total undress, she began to wonder what to do next. On one hand she had never shown much skin to anyone but her husband and sisters in recent years, on the other the water looked really appealing. Fayyaz took a big sigh of relief as Kiran removed many of the layers of clothing and stacked them nicely on a bench. But rather than removing her bra and panties, she hurried into the pool and got in by the side of her husband.

"Well my dear lucky fellow," Vlad remarked, "I am so glad that she is not the Taliban type and from the bits I can see has everything in the right places!"

Kiran went red at the comment, but inwardly felt somewhat elated at being described in that manner. No one had ever commented on everything being in the right place, even her husband of a few days. Rather all she had heard for years was her lips are too small, her breasts not big enough, her colour is not white as white, her height is too tall for a Pakistani girl, her hair could be longer, and so on, usually from the various aunts that kept badgering her parents on getting Kiran married off.

She relaxed in the pool, allowing the heat to soak out the frigidity of the environment. She could see Vlad looking at her with more than a passing interest, but having described her in such nice terms, he did deserve dome latitude. Kiran sat up, not realizing that the bra had gone transparent in the water and happily engaged in banter, even taking up Vlad's offer of a toe massage, placing one foot in his hand and then the other.

At the next opportunity for another such communal bath, Kiran joined the others in a swimsuit. She smiled inwardly at the thumb and forefinger combined gesture that Vlad made at Fayyaz. When queried about the garment, Kiran mentioned she had been on the girls' school swim team for many years and the swimsuit was a leftover from a few years back. It was obvious that she had filled out nicely in that time and much of her form was on show, though she did not seem to realize or mind it.

Kiran did not object either when Vlad volunteered to help on seeing her wince a couple of times. She complained of pain in her back and he asked her to lay face down on a couple of chairs. She tensed a bit as he slid the straps off her shoulders from behind and pulled the suit down to her tummy, leaving her topless. In a matter of minutes, he worked the kinks out while taking the opportunity of copping a feel of her legs, breasts and more. Kiran ignored the accidental on purpose touches, but did blush profusely when he commented, "that little garment was sadly keeping you from revealing how lovely your assets truly are!" That got him a quick punch to the ribs. When he finished, she absent mindedly sat up and then realized that her boobs were on full view. Vlad stepped up in front, took both straps in his hand and pulled the garment up to cover her. "Truly magnificent," he whispered to her as his hands slipped down a bit and came atop each of her now covered orbs. Rather than create some sort of scene, Kiran stood up and slid away.

The second last evening of their trek provided a third opportunity for the couples to be together. The two Russians and Fayyaz were taken by surprise when Kiran stepped up wrapped in a towel. Dropping it, she entered the pool stark naked, twirled around and headed for a seat next to her husband. She was surprised when Vlad took her hand and instead pulled her over onto his lap. She could feel his cock harden as her rear landed on top of it. Rather than complain, she slowly took a place next to Vlad, letting his arm stay around her shoulders. Irina took a similar position with Fayyaz. Kiran was nonchalant about the her neck and shoulders getting massaged, not minding the very obvious occasional squeeze to one breast or the other, or an arm slipping perilously close to her pussy. While Kiran allowed him quite a few touches, and in very private places, over the next hour or so, and even a deep kiss goodbye, nothing morally untoward passed between Vlad and herself, nor did Fayyaz and Irina get up to any hijinks.

By the time she returned to Islamabad, Kiran knew that her husband doted on her, but was also very liberal and did not mind showing off his very sexy wife. After all, most nights he had massaged her tired body and then fucked her brains out. On their last night, housed in a private igloo overlooking a beautiful lake, she had ventured out completely nude to the water. Standing with her back to a cold boulder, she spread her legs and beckoned him over with a gesture from her finger. Fayyaz hurried over, dropping his clothes in the process. Moments later, she yelped with pleasure as his cock entered her pussy. Kiran forced herself upwards, crossing her legs behind his back. Fayyaz pushed in and pulled out and she seemed possessed. Just as he was about to release a light came on in one of the other huts and someone stepped out probably due the noises they were making. Quickly they made their way around the boulder, completely naked, and into the freezing cold water. It took the person a few minutes to conclude that some animal had come by. Despite the intense cold they completed their lovemaking, reveling in the excitement of the moment. They rushed back to their hut and under a hot shower. Despite the cold and the near discovery, the experience would be an enduring memory for the two of them.

Kiran breathed a sigh of relief as she felt Asefu's dong slowly but steadily entering her vaginal orifice. She was scared that his massive tool would shred her rectum apart if he took that route. She was also sore as her asshole had already been put to use just a bit earlier. While his progress through her pussy was not exactly easy, given that his length and girth were both substantially more than what Fayyaz possessed, at least she had heard that her womanhood could expand to accommodate any size of dick. She soon thought otherwise as it appeared that the walls of her vagina were being pushed up her body by the very large object.

"Ahhh! Please go easy," she implored as the progression of the foreign body thankfully stopped.

Yet for some reason she did not want Asefu to pull out. In fact, she began to enjoy the sensations as he pulled halfway out and then pushed back into her again and again. The pain both stayed as the penetration continued, but now flashes of pleasure also erupted inside her.

"Damn girl, you really are enjoying this," Asefu whispered in her ear as he slowed down the speed of fucking.

He reached around front, getting his hands under her blouse and felt up her perked up tits and round boobs. Rubbing his face against her hair, he got her to turn her face to one side. He pressed his lips against hers and forced his tongue into her mouth.

An eternity later, or perhaps just a few moments, he pulled out and forcefully turned Kiran around. As she dropped to her knees, he stuck his cock down her throat. She gagged first as the member went deep inside, and then nearly choked as a torrent of cum flowed into her. Asefu had a strong grasp around her head and she could not back away. Somehow she willed the warm and salty cream down her throat and finally was reprieved as he released her head and allowed her to pull his receding, but still very sizable dick out of her mouth.

Ever the gentleman, Asefu gathered some tissues and cleaned first her mouth and then her pussy. A few drops of semen had landed on her legs but thankfully none was on the skirt.

"Kiran, there's a couple of guys who need to be measured for suits and are asking for you to help them again," Jennie knocked on the door, "and both Paul and Sarabjit are with other customers!"

Unable to find her panty which had fallen behind a potted plant, Kiran fixed her skirt, sprayed a bit of perfume on, and exited the room into the main store area. The scent of recent sex was still evident on her but sale of two suits represented a very decent commission for the day.

"How may I help you gentlemen?" she asked.

The two guys, being long time frequent customers, were normally used to seeing her in proper pant suits. They looked appreciatively at her nice bare legs and nodded to each other as they got a whiff of the post sex aroma on her. Ignoring the obvious, Kiran showed them a number of options and within half an hour, each went out with two suits, matching ties and a number of shirts.

As she calculated the commission, Jennie tapped on her shoulder, "Ingrid is awaiting you in the office and has a gift for you in the last changing room!"

In no time at all, Fayyaz and Kiran arrived in Winnipeg. To her surprise, the weather in August was comparable to that of Islamabad in October. The immediate fear of freezing to death on arrival did not materialize. The two found a motel on Pembina Highway, close to the University of Manitoba, till more suitable accommodation was secured.

Fayyaz was deep into his doctoral program within a few weeks. This meant long hours at the Business School, the library and technology lab. Often she would see him head out prior to nine in the morning, not returning till 9 pm. Figuring that sitting at home was not going to be a great idea, but not having a work permit as a spouse of an international student she was limited in her options. Once Fayyaz invested in a small car and she passed her driving test, a bit more of the city opened up to her. The immigration application also seemed to move somewhat faster than it would have in Ontario or British Columbia, and Fayyaz was confident they would get their permanent resident status shortly.

Discovering a mall called Polo Park, she figured it would be a great place to window shop. While small by North American standards, the mall was one of the largest in the province, and definitely enormous compared to anything she had seen in Pakistan. Walking about and stopping at stores that interested her, she easily used up three hours or more of her time. While planning to head back she chanced on an upscale clothing store called Harrison & Montpelier and found a Help Wanted sign in the window.

"Hi, I am wondering about the sign in the window," she asked a gentleman behind the cash counter.

"Did you bring a CV?" a fortyish looking man, who was from South Asia, asked her.

"No, not really," she said, "I am here in Winnipeg while my husband is at the university and was wondering if I can do something useful."

"And you are from?" he responded, giving her a good look up and down and smiling appreciatively.

"I am from Faisalabad in Pakistan," she responded, "and new to this country."

"I am from Karachi myself," he replied, putting out his hand to shake hers, "and that means I need to help you as a fellow countryman."

An hour later, having learned that she had no experience at all, did not possess a work permit, and had no clue if her husband would allow her to work, Zahoor made an offer. She did have confidence, great looks and keenness to be productive after all.

"We can hire you part-time and off the group payroll for now," he said, "till your official status changes."

"Would that cause any legal problems?" she was a bit concerned.

"Manitoba has a severe shortage of workers, you are educated and able to converse in English," he put her at ease placing an arm around her shoulders and slowly rubbing them, "and I expect you will receive your landing papers quite soon, and till then we will employ you in an informal way."

Kiran did not mind that the offer was somewhat less than the prevailing minimum wage, but was happy she could come to work for up to 25 hours a week. When she multiplied the amount per hour in Canadian dollars with the expected weekly work schedule, the total was a sum in Pakistani Rupees that would be earned by a mid-level corporate executive. Once she received her permanent resident status, the earning would grow to minimum wage level. She wasn't too worried about the income, as both her parents and in-laws were quite affluent, and her interest was in using the free time in a productive manner. She was a bit piqued, however, that once she had signed on, Zahoor had given her an unexpected embrace and a kiss to her hand.

"Oh my you do have all the assets in the right place," Ingrid remarked as she handed Kiran an expensive but sexy looking night dress as her present.

"Ingrid, you shouldn't have," Kiran responded, "this is too much!"

"On the contrary, I am sure I will get more than my worth as soon as you get out of your garments and into these," Ingrid replied while undoing the skirt and dress which had come from Asefu and letting them drop to the floor.

Ingrid took things a step further by removing Kiran's bra and letting her breasts hang loose. A moment later Kiran looked incredibly tasty in the lovely night dress, which was suggestive enough but also classy.

"Let's show the others your present," Ingrid suggested, taking her hand and walking her through one side of the store towards the back office. The staff on the floor clapped and made appreciative noises as Kiran appeared. Slowly, but deliberately, Ingrid took her hand and led her into the back room.

A moment later Kiran was surprised when Ingrid's mouth pressed down on her. She had obviously kissed her husband, and also the three men and one woman she had been with on this day. Kiran stood motionless as Ingrid grabbed onto her breasts, sucking and licking the tits. While the experience was certainly alien to her background and upbringing, Kiran did not mind the soft touches and caresses.

Kiran lay down on a floor rug as Ingrid took the night dress off. Soon the two of them were totally naked and in a passionate clinch, kissing, hugging, licking, sucking and more. Kiran was strangely enjoying the touch of another female. This had been a taboo subject back home, but even at Kinnaird College, she had often heard of girls who liked other girls. It was actually a downer when someone knocked on the door to suggest that Ingrid's time was up.

The doctoral program began to suck up any time Fayyaz had. Not only was he very early in leaving and returning, his ability to satisfy Kiran's sexually was severely restricted. Not that he was going impotent, just that his mind had developed a bad habit of tossing up research hypotheses just as he was penetrating her!

Kiran did not pay much attention to things for a while, but a few months on, she was beginning to feel that not all was well. The research process was taking more time than expected and the response from future university employers had not been as immense as Fayyaz had hoped. His program advisor, however, was confident that the thesis was going to unearth new pathways, which meant that he would find a very good opportunity.

"I want to enjoy the cold weather but be hot and sweaty at the same time," Kiran announced to him one Friday morning, "so I have taken the liberty of booking us a weekend stay at a spa close to the city."

Fayyaz made the usual excuses about having to finish assignments related to a class he was teaching, and wondering about the cost of the activity. Once he had finished his litany, Kiran simply tossed a very sexy bikini, which she had found in a store in the mall, onto his lap.

"You do want to see me in that, don't you?" she threw down an ultimatum that could not be questioned.

That Kiran looked exceedingly pretty in the scant garment was without question. Having arrived at the spa, checking in to their room and taken a quick tour around the facilities, Fayyaz could not wait to get into the thermal warm water pool outside. Kiran took her time coming over but he was so appreciative as she dropped her bathrobe on a deck chair and joined him in the water. Having picked a time that was relatively quiet, they had the pool all to themselves. Kiran did not mind at all as he grabbed onto her and began to kiss her deeply, while fondling her breasts, legs and torso.

A while later they were alone in a sauna. Kiran had divested her bikini and stretched out naked onto the wooden platform as Fayyaz continued his ministrations. Sometime later, he spread her legs and entered her pussy. The warmth of the room and the sensuality of the moment made Kiran feel giddy and randy. Pushing him off, she took his cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it with gusto.