The Store and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Sunday evening, Fayayz was reluctant to return to the university, but the promise of another surprise at a future date got him to head back. Unfortunately for Kiran, the next opportunity would not materialize for quite a while.

Paul whistled as Kiran entered the back room wearing the rather attractive, but quite formal, pant suit. She had seen the item exhibited in the store window, on a fancy mannequin, but had balked at the price. Today it was hers as a present from Paul.

"Oh my, that does suit you so very well," Paul oohed.

"Thank you so much," Kiran responded, going over to him and giving a friendly hug.

She was taken by surprise, however, when he brought his lips to hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Not sure what to do, Kiran accepted the kiss. She was completely confused. As she tried to make sense of the situation, Paul unbuttoned her jacket and shirt and one hand began to squeeze her breasts while the other undid her pants.

"I would like to get to know you better," he whispered in her ear as her pants dropped and the jacket and shirt came off, "and I want to see all of you so kindly drop this outfit you look sensational in!"

"But you told me you are gay and have a boyfriend," Kiran reacted as his he undid her jacket, slid her pants off and unbuttoned her shirt.

"Yes but I did not tell you about my ex-wife and two kids," Paul coolly replied, "and on occasion I do appreciate a pretty female as much as a sexy guy!"

For the strangest reason, Kiran seemed spellbound and unable to react. Obviously a man other than her husband was in the process of seducing her and succeeding. Rather than fighting him off, she felt her legs go sticky as a line of fluid trickled out of her. Paul had undone her bra and panties. Kiran was stark naked and ready to be taken.

Paul pushed her onto the office desk, letting her body rest on it while he gathered her legs and put them onto each of his shoulders. Kiran felt his fingers caress her nether regions.

"You have a most gorgeous bottom," he said as she felt something cold rubbing around and into her anus.

A moment later, Paul pushed his cock into her rectum and sent it as far as it could go. Paul had Dutch ancestry and was well over six feet tall. His cock seemed to be in the same proportions, definitely longer than what Fayyaz possessed. The invasion was also different to what she had previously experienced with her husband, as Fayyaz had always taken her anally from behind.

Seeing that Kiran had the whole appendage deep in her backside, Paul sat back onto a chair, while holding her legs on either side. Slowly, he lifted her off the desk, still transfixed on his cock, so that she now faced him. The hurt in her backside increased, as her legs swung free and gravity pushed her downwards, but so did the waves of pleasure. Grabbing her waist from both sides, Paul began to raise and lower her without ever pulling fully out of her asshole. Kiran fought back the pain and shivered at the pleasure while he kissed her erect tits, her luscious lips and her lovely neck.

"Happy anniversary," he remarked as he blasted a stream of cum into her rectum, "may it be a great year to come, and may I get to come with and in you every so often!"

Kiran held on to him dazed as he placed her back on the desk. Paul found some towels and wiped off the goo, then kissed her cunt for an extended moment before heading out.

"Your next partner awaits you in a few moments," he advised her that there was more to come as he exited the room, "so get yourself over to the dressing rooms and check out your next present!"

Fayyaz paid Kiran more attention for a week or two before the workload once again began to utilize most of his time. He had figured that the comprehensive exams would be the toughest part of the program. Instead, having cleared those sometime back, he was struggling with handling a growing load of teaching assignments while working on finishing his dissertation.

Kiran tried her best to get him out of his funk, using her sexual wiles, cooking up wonderful meals, and making sure that he got a good night's sleep on most occasions rather than work overnight. After many weeks of this, she was beginning to get tired and often wondered if her husband would ever attain his goal or if he may quit at the last hurdle.

One bit of good news that came their way was the acceptance of their application to migrate. Given that they were already in the country and had spent more than two years there, the interview was waived. They received more than one year of credit towards their residency requirement and would become citizens in another two years or so. With her Permanent Resident status confirmed, Kiran saw a nice jump in her store salary and her hours also rose to near full time.

Despite this improvement in her work situation, Kiran began to feel more and more alone. Fayyaz was away more often, actively seeking future employment, while aiming to meet dissertation deadlines. It almost seemed that he had forgotten about her. Every so often they would have a few minutes of copulation, but it seemed that Fayyaz was releasing tension for a bit before falling dead asleep. Soon the intervals between any displays of passion began to increase in length.

"I hope you don't mind the presence of my lesser half," Jennie explained the somewhat familiar person in the room, "his birthday is in a couple of days and I figured two birds can be had with a single stone!"

Kiran had walked into the back room for the next encounter. As in the earlier episodes, she had found a set of clothing to put on. This time around there was a sexy bathrobe hanging in the changing room. She removed the garments gifted by her last lover and put the new set on. A smart pair of bathroom slippers accompanied the bathrobe.

"Happy birthday Mark," Kiran responded, "and thanks for the lovely outfit Jennie."

"Oh you can thank us more once Mark gives you his special massage," Jennie replied as she indicated that Kiran should lie down on a massage table that Mark had obviously brought. As she lay down, Jennie removed Kiran's bathrobe.

For the next few minutes Mark found tender spots and pains that she had no clue about. As his hands explored her body, the aches began to vanish. The oils he was using felt really like a second skin and warmed her up nicely. Having already experimented with infidelity, fornication and more in the past hour or so, she was open to the idea of a threesome.

Mark Came up front, pulling Kiran's head forward and kissed her lips. While keeping their mouths connected, he helped Kiran rise from the table. A moment later all three were threadbare and intertwined on the carpet. Jennie now began to kiss Kiran with gusto. Mark spread Kiran's legs and brought his tongue into contact with her cunt. Kiran shivered as it opened the folds of her pussy and went in quite deep. Mark turned himself and brought his cock in front of Kiran's mouth. Kiran took the appendage inside and began to suck. Jennie's mouth replaced Mark's on Kiran's womanhood. Kiran began to come profusely as two persons enjoyed her body and delivered pleasure to her.

Mark turned Kiran onto her belly, raised her backside and slid his cock into her pussy from behind. Jennie opened her legs and spread in front of Kiran. Kiran took the hint and began to lick on the proffered orifice. After a while, Kiran felt Mark tense and pull out. Jennie moved to one side and Mark sent his cock down her throat. A moment later he exploded in her mouth. All of them lay back to catch their collective breaths.

"Hey guys, its closing time," Asefu popped his head in, "I will handle the tills and settlement, but Zahoor has a present for you in the change room Kiran darling!"

"Everything okay K?" Paul wondered as he saw her absent minded and making a bunch of silly errors with the store operations processes.

This was strange as she had been an almost perfect addition to the staff, easily leading in terms of sales made, always ready to help others, open to learning and to be a coach, and all around friendly. When the assistant manager of the store was promoted to manager at another branch, the supervisor stepped into bigger shoes. Kiran was the unanimous choice of the store manager, the assistant manager and the Area Sales Director to become a full-time supervisor. Soon she was seen a potential store manager and received high ratings on her reviews.

On this day, however, she seemed lost. She had miscounted some merchandise being received from the warehouse, then messed up a sales invoice and finally lost the measurements for a customer that only had them done a few minutes earlier. Something was not right.

"I am sorry, I am just so ticked off with Fayyaz," she replied, given that Paul was one of the closest colleagues to her, "he seems to have forgotten me."

"Why, are you not getting laid too much?" he joshed as he tapped her on the area between her breasts, "hey I am always available to provide some assistance if he is too busy!"

Half expecting to be kicked and half anticipating a sharp word, he was taken by surprise when she said, "maybe that's exactly what you or someone else here should do since he has no time for me!"

"Surely it can't be all that bad," Paul tried to get a serious response from her, "what's going on?"

"It's our anniversary on Tuesday and he may be busy all night preparing to for a conference in Toronto on Thursday!" Kiran blurted out.

"Oh that's terrible," Paul offered sympathy, "but maybe we can see about handling some of your loneliness on your big day."

Kiran did not object as he put his arms around her and hugged her closely. He had been doing this quite regularly in the prior weeks, so nothing was out of place. In fact, Kiran had learnt to ignore the frequent touches to various parts of her body that the members of staff were prone to giving. A tear or two fell out of her eyes onto his shirt. He quickly got a handkerchief out and wiped her eyes as Kiran held on him tighter. His hands began to slowly work from the top of her neck all the way down to the under the curvature of her buttocks. Paul gave Kiran a quick peck on the cheek and released her.

"I am sure we will make your day special," he promised while taking her hand and leading her back out to the sales floor.

Kiran was already tipsy from the three or four glasses of champagne and was flushed and heady from the frequent sex during the past two hours. Expecting to see a nice dress courtesy of the store manager, she was surprised by a very fancy pair of heels, a bottle of expensive perfume, a bracelet, and another glass of champagne in the changing room. The meaning was evident, she was to meet her next lover virtually bare.

Having already done a hell of a lot more than she ever had before, Kiran felt up to the dare. Drinking the liquid down in one gulp, she discarded her track suit and toweled herself off. Spraying on some perfume onto her bare body, she put on the heels and bracelet and headed out. She realized that she would be on full display to any of the staff on the sales floor and any customers who may not yet have exited after the closure of business.

"It's only twenty metres," she whispered to herself and walked into the main area. Luckily there were no customers about, but the staff there were clapping and commenting on her beauty. Since she had already fucked each of them, she gathered her courage, took a bow, and crossed over to the back room.

"There's a quick meeting in the back room concerning losses to instore theft," Ingrid advised Kiran around 3:30 pm.

The store was closing at 7 pm but being a weekday the traffic was expected to be light. Just a single associate on the floor would suffice. In this case, Jennie had opted to handle things for the next hour while the staff got a probable tongue lashing from the area director and senior managers.

Kiran walked in expecting to be apportioned some of the blame. She was taxing her mind wondering if any of the losses could be attributed to her lack of attention. While she could not think of any possibility, she still steeled herself for the worst. The other staff members were seated as she walked in. About halfway to the manager's desk they all got up.

"Happy anniversary!" roared the persons in the room, uncovering a fancy looking cake.

Ingrid handed her a glass of champagne and Paul made a toast. Kiran had tried alcohol a couple of times with Fayyaz, but was not a regular imbiber. She could not turn the offering down and instead drank the toast with the rest. After blowing out the candles she found another glass in her hand, which she dispensed off quickly too. A couple more followed. With each moment and particularly with each drink, the group appeared to be getting increasingly touchy feely with her. Kiran did not read too much into the not-so-accidental touches. After all, the staff at the store appeared to have a level of banter and closeness she had not seen in her own country. A hug, caress, shoulder rub or even kiss to cheek were not discouraged as the era of 'me-too" was still years away.

Zahoor started it all off by giving her a bear hug as she approached the cake, running his hands down her sides. Asefu had grabbed her from behind for an extended moment. Jennie reached forward and undid a couple of buttons on Kiran's shirt to expose the top of her boobs. Ingrid opened a couple more, bringing Kiran's bra into full view. Sarabjit undid the clasp Kiran had placed on her hair and let them loose on her shoulders. Paul embraced her and squeezed each of her butt cheeks.

"Guys, we need to get back to the sales floor," Zahoor told the group, "so let each one of us bid Kiran bye for now, except for Paul who wants to be first in giving her his present."

Rather than heading out immediately, Ingrid came over, hugged Kiran and gave a quick kiss on her lips while sliding her blazer off. Zahoor then pulled Kiran over, locked his lips to hers, undid the remaining buttons on her blouse and removed it. Sarabjit was next in caressing her legs and then taking off her mocassins. Asefu put his hands around her waist and undid her trousers. Kiran's mind dulled by the alcohol and confused by events went blank and she accepted the caresses, the kisses and the undressing without ado. After the others had gone, Paul took her hand, kissed her deeply, and led her out onto the sales floor and across to a changing room in only her bra and panties. She found a very nice jacket and capri pant suit, along with a nice shirt hanging there. Her shoes had somehow also made their way over from the back room.

"Put it on and let me see you in the back office in say five minutes," Paul suggested and left.

Ten minutes later she was naked and in his arms, receiving a very large cock into her backside. The pant suit and shirt fitted her perfectly, which was not a surprise since Paul had taught her how to take the best measurements to fit someone for a suit, male or female. Now she recalled how his hands tended to stay on body for longer than needed and his refreshers to her were conducted quite often thus allowing him such touches. They had not lingered much as he had disrobed her on the day.

Sarabjit looked bewildered as Kiran walked in to the back room wearing the short backless dress he had presented to her. Every time she changed, the stack of nicely packaged clothes kept growing on the main cashier desk.

"I am sorry I forgot to get you a nice pair of heels with this dress," he let her know, "so how about I grab one from the store!"

Kiran giggled at his discomfort and realization of making a silly error. She, however, decided to play along letting him bring a dozen nice pairs of sandals, pumps, clogs and wedges from the adjoining stockroom. Trying on each one, she sashayed across the room in a flirtatious manner, eating in his nervousness and desire to possess her. Finally she settled on an expensive and nicely matched set of pumps, since she had planned to buy a similar one when Christmas sales came around.

Finally she sat down in the armchair and offered him one leg, which got bared all the way to her privates due to the cut of the dress. Sarabjit began to kiss and fondle it with passion. Soon he was on the other leg. Kiran began to feel wet again and did not want to spoil the dress.

"Take my clothes off sir, before I change my mind," she challenged him and he responded so well, Kiran was threadbare in less than a minute.

"Keep your shirt on," she ordered as he disrobed, "I cannot believe that you still have not discovered the benefits of underarm deodorant, maybe I have to buy you one today!"

Sarabjit swore he would comply from the next day on the complaint she had often made to him. Apparently having underarm stink was something manly in his community or his circle of friends.

"Well I am yours for the next few minutes," shed reminded him of time, "so what would you like to do?"

Having put on a condom that he had picked from a set on the office desk, Sarabjit held her up against the wall, putting his hands under her pussy and lifting her strongly upwards. Given that he was well over six feet and more than 200 pounds, Sarabjit had lifted her five foot seven frame and hundred and fifteen pound body with ease. Out of balance she crossed her legs around his waist, bringing his cock in line with her pussy. Sarabjit adjusted his dick and pressed forward into her. Kiran aahed with pleasure as he pumped in and out.

"I think you also need to add mouthwash to deodorant!" Kiran turned her face away as he tried to kiss her and whispered into his ear.

"Okay ma'am," he ashamedly replied, "but you are not going to stop me from kissing your nipples and womanhood once we are done with what we are doing right now!"

"What you don't like my legs, feet and back?!" Kiran shot back, getting him redder than red.

But given the permission, Sarabjit made the most of caressing every part of Kiran's body that she allowed him to, taking his time, and even managing a quick second fuck on the carpet.

Expecting to find Zahoor in the back room, Kiran was a bit confused to be all alone. Not sure what to do, she decided to sit on the carpet as she felt a little giddy from the alcohol. Soon she was lying down, waiting for her encounter with the store manager.

Zahoor finally walked in, "I'm sorry but there was a call from the Area Director who also wishes you for your big day but is out of town so could not join," then looked her up and down in her naked state. "Oh my you are certainly a sight to behold."

"But apparently not to my husband, who seems to be occupied elsewhere," she complained, "he hasn't even wished me on our anniversary!"

"That is too sad, perhaps he truly is occupied with his dream of being a professor and researcher and making you proud," Zahoor offered sympathy, "but so many of us have expressed our love for you today so be happy!"

Zahoor began placing small kisses on her chest, her neck, her arms, her torso, and continued down to her legs and back up. Kiran opened her legs in a lascivious manner and he waited just a moment to put on a condom. By now she was quite inebriated and had lost any inhibitions. Lining up his cock with her cunt, Zahoor pushed in. Kiran was both athletic and young, so the ingress was tight which made the fuck much better than with his wife of twenty years. He, however, had the experience of years in the merchant navy and girls from every corner. In no time at all, Kiran was yelping with pleasure as he fucked her with intensity. He knew when to speed up, when to slow down, when to push in and when to pull out. He took her missionary style, then flipped her over and pushed in from behind. Lying down on the carpet, he brought her over his cock. Kiran moved up and down as he squeezed her gorgeous tits. They both came mightily and then lay back spent.