The Store and More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really enjoyed that," Zahoor whispered in her ear, "but we all want you to have a special day with your husband."

Fayyaz was wondering why Kiran was not answering her cell phone and also the store line was not being picked up. He had luckily remembered that it was his anniversary and wanted to know what Kiran would like to do. After trying for a few times, he gave up the attempt and headed out instead to get her an appropriate present.

Just as he shut down his computer and locked the small office in the Business School, his phone rang. Expecting to have Kiran on the other end, he instead found himself in a conversation with his PhD advisor, the Dean of the Business School and MBA program coordinator.

Twenty minutes from completion of their fuck, Zahoor had driven Kiran back to her house, laden with all the presents. She had simply thrown on her long coat over her naked body knowing that no one would be inside. Zahoor brought the gifts in and accepted her offer of a cup of tea. Kiran had already divested her coat and brought the beverage and snacks over in her naked state.

"Thank you all for turning a dreary day into a most enjoyable one," Kiran remarked, handing a cup to him.

She was surprised at seeing a large package that Zahoor had somehow managed to bring back inside along with the other gifts.

"This is the present I actually did get for you, but from an outside source," Zahoor told her as she opened the box and found a very nice sari, blouse and petticoat, "I think you will look great in it."

Kiran giggled, simply grabbed the sari, putting it on without the petticoat or blouse. On one hand she was partially covered, on the other her breasts and legs were very visible. The visage was simply superb and Zahoor appreciated the fact that Kiran loved the gift and looked stunning in it.

"It is really a very beautiful present," Kiran gushed as came over, kissed him on the mouth and then whispered, "and I want to show you some special appreciation from my side."

Kiran got onto her knees, undid his belt and zipper, pulled out his cock and began to suck and lick on it. Slowly she worked off her sari while keeping the process going. Zahoor both enjoyed the very fine cup of tea, the strip tease, and the even better blow job. She removed his cock just before he exploded and sent his sperm across her face. Giving Kiran a final kiss to the mouth, and figuring she needed to wash up and be ready for her husband, he stood up to leave.

"I am sure you can perk him up tonight when he does get back if you give him the exact same treatment as I have just received," Zahoor suggested, "I know you are a bit pissed but us guys tend to internalize our feelings and I am certain he would appreciate your sexiest and most lustful behaviour tonight."

Fayyaz was surprised to find all the lights out when he got back home at 8:30 pm, about 2 hours earlier than the norm for the past few months. He knew that Kiran would normally stay up till about eleven o'clock and retire after he had eaten his dinner. He had rushed to a jewelry store to pick out a bracelet and was hoping she would be up to heading for a meal in town.

Kiran was not in the kitchen, but he noticed a bottle of champagne and two glasses on the dining table, with a plate on which a large slice of cake rested.

She was not in the bedroom either but a rather sexy dress was on the bed with a pair of stilettos nearby.

He heard a sound from the bathroom and walked in to see her naked in a bathtub full of rose petals, sitting with a rose in her hand.

"Happy Anniversary," she said, "I was just about thinking to dress up, head out and pick up a stranger in the bar down the street for a fuck since you don't seem to have any interest in me lately!"

"I am sorry honey," he responded, "but you will be seeing me much earlier from next month onwards and won't need external company."

"Why, what changed," she inquired in a concerned manner, "you did not quit, did you?"

"On the contrary," he replied with a smile, "the Doctoral committee accepted my dissertation and the university offered me an assistant professor position!"

"That is fantastic," Kiran beamed, rising up in the tub to hug and kiss her husband.

"So you are not angry with me anymore?" he looked at her pleadingly, while slipping the bracelet onto her wrist.

"Now do you want to see me in that lovely dress and are you taking me somewhere classy for dinner?" she asked as she admired her new present, "or will it be a Domino's Pizza kind of evening?"

It was definitely not order in pizza nor was it the Ritz, but a cozy mom and pop place suited them just well with good food, low level lighting and no one objecting to their public displays of affection. Much later, Kiran spread out naked on their bed.

"Yup, not only will I get to spend more quality time with you," Fayyaz said while fingering her willing pussy and nibbling on her tits, "but you can really enjoy working with your friends at the store as we will remain in Winnipeg!"

Kiran shook her head in agreement, she already had enjoyed being at the store and was looking forward to a long and seductive career there! Asefu, Jennie and Sarabjit had all wondered if she would be open to a date outside the store and she had neither confirmed nor denied their requests. If Fayyaz did not step up to the plate, she now had many other options to keep herself sexually sated. For the moment, however, she spread her legs to receive another dose of manhood for the umpteenth time that wonderful anniversary day!