All Comments on 'The Store Brought Cuckold'

by bullfigher

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
No Cheating Here

To each his own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best-Laid Plans...

In most cases, once cuckolding is introduced, the husband loses control of the situation.

At this rate, she will soon want to experience the real thing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
After she's fucked with the 6 and a half inch DIAMETER dildo.....

...she should make a nice culvert. Maybe you should take a remedial math class,huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A cock so wide even with a five inch long cock

She would not be able to accommodate that cock(6.5 inch wide cock is wider than a 4"by 2" plank) her ........will tear.She need extensive surgery there

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

Good story, but beware! Because of the subject matter, you're liable to be deluged with abuse from the trolls, just be warned. This could easily progress to the point where she's being fucked by a real 'Omar', while you watch and clean up afterwards.

deck23deck23almost 12 years ago
Fant time

It's a very good story and it was a very good read all but the size of the rod . the biggest in size is 3in around any more then that would not be able for any woman to take. as her pussy can only expand to 4in at child birth and it cuts the skin around their pussys.

but I enjoyed the story just lets see what she wants next?. Once you open the box rember i's hard to close it She may want to try the real thing now if she is enjoying it more then you can provide.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
BULLFIGHTER ???

More like Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
kennyboy is a fucking queer

He likes watching his boyfriend get ass pounded by niggers and then he gets the anal cream pie. Kenny is the queen of the trolls. Real men on here will one bomb your sick ass.....like I just did.

snakes454snakes454almost 12 years ago
stop writing

And forget this website loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hopefully this asshole goes away.

Again, why does Literotica post tales written clearly by sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Take Omar

I think the guy should have his wife take Omar and stick Omar up her husband's ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why?

When he can write "I wanted her to have sexual encounters and pleasures that I was not able to provide and to be replaced as her main sexual partner", why does he even want to be married to her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No wonder they don't get it up

It is the cocaine grass and alcohol the generation is addicted to the best is in some shit hole in the middle east whilst the rich liberal fucktards go to higher Ed.and do weird sex practices and drugs and love the OBOOBOO. And in their spare time shoot up theaters and churches.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Sorry, but this was dreadful

The guy seems completely uninterested in his wife as a marital partner; all he sees is a vagina he feels he cannot satisfy. Then, rather than introduce sex toys into their bedroom and complement their loveplay, he prefers to hand the 'duty' over to a vibrator. If his wife has any sense, she'll dump both him and his plastic stand-in, and go find someone who truly cares for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There is no "R"

in store BOUGHT, Store brought implys that it was carried to or from a store, not purchased as the phrase has always intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I seem to have stumbled into a non erotic website.

Wait, this IS Literotica....since when did it become the home of the pathetic and wimps?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Anon 'why' got it

What, besides terrible sex, does this turkey bring to the marriage? Unless he inherited a shit-pot full of money! He is unlikely to be a whiz at commerce or industry or labor or science/technology. Maybe he can sweep and run the washing machine OK! Go live in the deep woods and let Sweetie enjoy a real life!

Author is clearly not a native English-speaker, which cuts him some slack, but the opportunity to use a volunteer editor should have been taken. It would NOT have helped the main message, but it would have reduced the pain to readers a bit!

2*

melsdadmelsdadalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I Iiked this story, it got me hard, that's how I measure an erotic story, lol.

I wonder what all the critics expect to find when they read a cuckold story?

Seriously, why do they keep reading them when all it does is upset them, lol?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
repost

This was written years ago in Assm/asstr and called "store bought cuckold" i even have a copy of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gay

I honestly believe you have to be gay to enjoy the thought of subjecting yourself to this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Open story...vote 1 star without reading it. Move on.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Really belongs in Fetish, not Loving Wives

Also needs an editor. Giving her a neck "massacre" would end their relationship very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A cuck named bullfighter?

Isn't that an oxymoron? But , speaking of morons, this shit won't float. I wish lit would move the crap somewhere else and let LW be LW. Not cucks and fruits.

debbie2freedebbie2freealmost 12 years ago
can i get a neg

dear lord you can NOT compare a toy to a real man. never heard of 6 being called small . puts this in dumb ass section as real mean can fuck better than a toy any day its not a cuck story with no one extra

CaedyCaedyalmost 12 years ago
Please start using an editor...

There is too much here that needs to be fixed. If English is not your first language, ensure that your Editor is well versed in the English language that they can correct any miss used words and grammatical errors. Normally I would enjoy a story like this but, this one has way too many errors in it to be even considered enjoyable. It grates on me as I'm reading it. Also, it is improperly placed, it should have been submitted to Fetish NOT Loving wives.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
Dude,

why don't you just cut off your dick and be done with it. Degrading your self like that????

This category can be very sexy,but you....you.... I am going to watch OLYMPICS.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Maybe it is just early

But I don't get it. Using a rubber on a sex toy? I understand not letting you have sex and you dressing as a sissy. But a woman longs for skin to skin contact. A sex toy is just that, a sex toy. Does she finally submit to a real man? Does he unload is seed deep in her? Do you eat her cream pie and clean his cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

keep on going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is how it happened to me

My dear husband introduced me to cuckolding by bringing home a big black dildo and fucking me with it, giving me the g-spot orgasms that he couldn't, thereby forever shutting himself out as my primary sex partner, which is what we both desired by the end of the process. We both really knew from my first penetrative orgasm that he would be finding me the black bull I now needed to satisfy me.

Jerrod is a wonderful lover and now owns my body. I give him anything he wants because I am his adoring slut. On weekends, we both walk around naked (except for the slut heels Jerrod loves me wearing), and my husband Mikey loves to watch us be free with each other everywhere, including the garden. I asked him what was the most exciting moment in his cuckolding, and he says it was when Jerrod took my virgin ass. I must admit Mikey's pictures of Jerrod's big, thick black cock penetrating my tiny asshole are pretty amazing.

Mikey is creating a documentary of our perfect sexual triumvirate (black bull, slut wife, and white cuckold), and we are hoping to put up installments on a future website. Soon, Jerrod will impregnate me, and we will record his insemination of me, too. Mikey is so excited, he cums just imagining my swelling belly growing my lover's child. We will show the world the new order of things: the perfect lover, a black man, giving his superior black seed to his white woman, preventing her white husband from procreating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugly story

The husband gets replaced by a fake cock. I can feel the love! Won't be long before she goes looking for the real thing and divorces the stupid ass. You can't put the genie back into the bottle. Badly done drivel.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck in the title gets you a low *2. Having a human dildo named Omar for your ir whore gets you half that.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

So you dont want pussy anymore?

So youre either asexual or gay. Embrace it and leave her, let her find a man that enjoys and loves pussy, to marry her. She'll thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous