The Store Ch. 02

Story Info
A crisis turns into a fun day off.
11.5k words
4.73
4.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers

I was awoken a few hours later from a dream, and found that Alice had moved during my slumber, she now was cuddled up next to me, her head on my shoulder and her arm wrapped over my chest. I pulled her in close and she made a soft noise of comfort before drifting back off to a restless sleep.

My alarm shook me from what little sleep I was able to get and I saw that Alice was still holding me tight. I slid out from her embrace without waking her and got dressed as the coffee pot began its work on a day that would require plenty of coffee. I was enjoying the first cup of many at the island while I debated how early I could call the electrician.

Alice walked into the room, she was still wearing her underwear from the previous night and nothing else. She smiled at me and poured herself a cup of coffee and joined me. "I don't think I have ever been fucked into a coma before, but I dare say I would love to do it again" she smiled as she said it.

"What are roommates for, if not to help you get laid." I joked as I finished my cup and poured myself another. We chatted for a bit about the store and I decided to give the electrician a call. He was someone I used regularly for small repairs and I explained the situation, we agreed to meet in an hour.

I polished off my second cup and prepared a mug to take with me. As I made my way to the front door, Alice stood in my way and she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss. Our tongues explored each other giving and receiving. I could feel her hands begin to attack my zipper before I had to stop her. "I have a really busy day, if you do that, things might get neglected." She gave me a pout before giving me another quick kiss and I made my way to the car.

The store was still dead, and the key stuck in the gate for a bit and after some choice words for the gate I was finally able to get inside. I checked the fridges and found that the ice had done the trick but wouldn't last another night.

If I couldn't get the power back on soon, they would spoil. The daylight gave the store a soft dim light and I had to disappoint customers while I waited for the electrician to arrive. He pulled up after a while of me aimlessly cleaning. He went to work while I swept and organized awaiting the damage report.

He returned and the look on his face did not bode well for my prospects. He told me I had two options, he could get me power by the evening, but it would be a matter of when not if this would happen again or he could solve the problem for the near future, but the store would be closed till Monday night.

I decided to take the long-term solution and began to call the employees and tell them their good fortune. They all were given an impromptu four day paid vacation, when I spoke to Alice, I could tell that she had plans for the weekend and a strong likelihood that they involved me. The electrician began to do his work.

I told him I had to run to the store really quick and left him to his work giving him the gate key. I loaded up on some coolers at the nearby mega store. I spent much of the morning transporting the perishables to a local food organization I had done work with in the past. Once everything had been donated, I left them the coolers and checked the safe, emptying it of everything except enough for the till when we would reopen.

I put a big sign up to let everyone know we were closed for the next few days. Once I made sure the electrician had access and knew how to lock up, I said goodbye to the store and headed home for a well-deserved nap.

The house was empty when I returned, and I took a long hot shower. I was drying off when I heard noise from the living room, I was drying my hair when my doors opened and I kept at what I was doing, standing naked as I pretended to be oblivious, my head down and my towel covering my vision. I saw her feet first and then she got on her knees in front of me.

"I think I found something that is being neglected." She purred as she gave my cock a few slow strokes and watched it spring to life in her hand. The towel lay abandoned on the ground as I watched her slowly stroke my cock with one hand.

I ran a hand through her hair, and she made a soft moan as she kept her focus on my length. She leaned in closer and licked around the head, teasingly. A part of me debated if she was waiting for me to force it down her throat, I grabbed a clump of her hair tightly and I felt her stiffen as she awaited my next move.

I began to pull her mouth onto my cock, her lips parting as they met the tip of my hard member. I guided her slowly as my cock disappeared between her lips, I could feel her tongue swirling around it, licking every inch that her tongue could reach.

I held her hair tightly as I saw her hands dropped down between her legs as her muffled moans continued. As her nose pressed against my body, I held her head there for a moment and enjoyed her tongue's ministrations as her fingers continued their work between her legs.

She started to gag a bit as I held her head in place and I used my hold on her hair to slide her off my cock, it was sticky with her saliva and made a sticky sound as it left her lips, and she kept her head down and awaited my next move.

I released my hand from her hair and guided her back to her feet. I grabbed her ass tight with both hands and pulled her close to me, my cock pressed against her stomach. I helped her undress in a flash, her clothes joining the discarded towel before she returned to my embrace.

I lifted her up and she seemed to understand and jumped into my arms and wrapped her body around me, her arms around my neck and her legs clinching my waist. I released her ass with one hand and lined up my cock with her waiting slit, she moaned loudly in my ear as she felt it tease her lips. Once she was ready, I returned my hand to her ass and gripping it tightly I forced her to take my whole length in one thrust.

She screamed with pleasure as her wetness lubricated me and I began to bounce her up and down. She writhed with pleasure as I felt her body become putty in my hands, she was purely at the mercy of my motions.

I increased my speed and worked to make sure my cock never left her opening, getting the full length to bounce in and out. Her arms grabbed my neck tightly as her body tightened and spasmed as I held myself deep inside her.

I could feel her wetness dripping down my legs as her breathing began to slow down. I carried her to my bed and laid her near the edge. She looked up at me and her eyes burned with desire, and I was more than happy to oblige.

I spread her legs wide as she gripped the bed tightly. I slid into her deep with one thrust and pulled her toward me as I picked up my pace. Her moans of pleasure urged me on, her pussy gripping my cock tightly trying to make me cum.

I could feel myself reaching my release as I pulled her hips to match my thrusts. Her body reached a crescendo as her body thrashed on my bed, "cover me" she screamed in between moans. I pulled out of her wetness and gave my slick cock a couple strokes before my body shuddered and streaks of cum splashed her body, some hitting her face and a long rope trailing from her neck down across her tits.

Her hands played with the mess I had made while she relaxed in a post sex haze. I saw her gather a bit on her finger and slid it into her mouth, she sucked on her finger for a bit before she drifted off to sleep.

I grabbed the discarded towel from the floor and cleaned her up before letting her get some rest. I ventured out to the back to have a smoke and figure out what I planned to do with my free night. I hit up Susie to see if she was free later on before scrolling mindlessly while I enjoyed my late afternoon smoke in the nude.

After I finished up outside, I returned to my room to find Alice snoring in the exact position I had left her. As I saw her my body was suddenly hit with the fatigue of my strenuous day and I decided to join her for a nap.

I carefully lifted her up and she instinctively folded her body against me. I tucked her in and then slid in next to her and pulled her close. She found a comfortable position curled up against me and I soon joined her in dream land.

I was awoken when my bed began to shake, I felt the area next to me as I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in bed. Alice was gathering her clothes in a hurry and mumbling to herself. She looked over and saw I was awake, "I'm sorry to wake you, I have to get ready to go out and I'm running late."

She took her bundle of clothes and left my room. I checked my phone and saw that Susie had responded, she was free tonight and wanted to see me tonight. I offered her my place since I was home alone since Alice was heading out.

I got dressed and did some cleaning and made myself a bit of a snack while I awaited Susie's arrival. Alice reappeared while I was straightening up, she was wearing a tight black dress, her hair bounced with volume and a pair of black heels that tied the look together.

She did a slow spin and I saw that the dress highlighted her curves and teased at her ass while showing plenty of cleavage, she looked absolutely stunning, I gave her my approval and went over to her to get a closer look. I offered her one of the small sandwiches I had made.

"You should eat, or else your drinks might catch up to faster than you think." I held the sandwich up to her mouth and she took a bite, and then another. She looked up into my eyes and I pulled her in for a tight kiss, our tongues dueling before a horn honked from the front yard. She broke the kiss and placed a hand on my chest, pushing me away.

"That will be Lily, maybe I will see you tonight, but don't wait up." She smiled and grabbed another two sandwiches off my plate before disappearing out the door. I finished up my food and was cleaning up the dishes when I heard the doorbell chime.

"Coming!" I yelled, before giving myself a quick check to make sure I hadn't made a mess of myself. Confident that all was in order, I opened the door and saw Susie waiting for me, she looked nervous and shy her eyes heavily focused on her feet.

She was wearing a white blouse and a long blue skirt; she had her hair in tight pigtails and her lips were pink contrasting the red growing in her cheeks as she continued to keep her eyes focused on her sneakers. "Come in, Susie."

I gestured inside and she followed her eyes still downcast. I closed the door behind me as she stood only a few feet inside the house. For the first time, as I stood behind her, I saw her look around the house. I approached her from behind and she quickly returned to her nervous shell when she felt my presence behind her.

"Do you live here all alone?" she asked her eyes examining the soft carpet at her feet.

"I did for a couple years, but I have a roommate now, but she is out for the night. Are you hungry?" I stood next to her for a moment as I tried to see if she had found a stain or it was just her nerves.

"I could eat, do you have anything in mind?" she turned as she spoke, and her eyes made the slow crawl up to meet my eyes. When we finally locked eyes, I willed her to keep looking at me, her eyes were full of nerves and indecision.

The confident submissive who had pledged her body to me was nowhere to be found. I worried she might have regrets from the other night, so I offered her a chance to look away as I made my way into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and offered her a selection of drinks, she asked for a cola and I grabbed two cans. As I turned to give her the drink, I saw that she had joined me in the kitchen, she was still standing awkwardly, her arms shifting from her sides to behind her back as she struggled to find her comfort. "Would you like ice, or a glass?" I offered as I placed the cans on the island.

"Whatever is easiest for you, works for me" she mumbled. I turned to the cabinet to grab two glasses and filled one with ice as I poured the soda into a glass and slid it over to her side of the island.

As I filled my own glass, I saw her approach the island and grab the glass tentatively and her eyes watched me as I finished emptying the can. I lifted the glass to my lips and saw her follow suit. We sat in awkward silence for a few minutes as she kept her eyes shifting from my eyes to her shoes, and to her glass.

I got us a pair of refills, walking over to her side of the island and she froze when I approached. As I grab the glass, I saw her blush as my hand touched hers that was still holding the glass. "You don't have to do that."

She stammered as she only became redder the longer, we were touching. She looked up and I met her face with a smile, and she grinned as well. She slid her hand away slowly and the moment ended, and I departed to the other side of the island to refill the glasses.

Once hers was ready instead of sliding it across the island like before, I brought it over to her. She froze again as I approached and a now familiar red spread across her face. I held out the glass offering it to her, she reached out shakily for the glass and wrapped her one hand around mine before the other wrapped around the empty part of the glass.

I decided to take a chance and wrapped my arm around her, she squealed with shock and her face became redder than I thought possible. I pulled the glass from her hands and placed it on the island and before she could respond I pulled her in close to me. She let herself be brought in against my body and I could feel her warmth as our clothes separated our nakedness.

I put a finger under her chin and tilted her head up so that she looked up at me. I saw the same nervousness and shyness in her eyes as before, but I saw something breaking through, excitement. I leaned down and her eyes closed as she met me for a deep kiss.

I probed my tongue against her lips as she opened her mouth, my tongue working its way into her mouth. Her tongue met mine as we played for what felt like forever, I broke the kiss, and she kept her eyes closed as I pulled away.

When she opened them, her nervousness began to fade, and she made no effort to leave my embrace. My finger still on her chin, she stared up at me and awaited my next move with bated breath. My finger moved from her chin and up to her lips, she cooed as my fingers traced her lips and she opened her mouth as I made the slow motion.

Encouraged by her eagerness once my finger had traced her lips, I slid it from the base of her lip to the tip and then slid it into her mouth her lips parted, and she sucked on my finger. I withdrew my finger, and she looked up at me and awaited my next move. I released her from my embrace and handed her glass to her before grabbing mine.

"Let's go sit on the couch and chat for a bit. Maybe we can pick out something to eat and watch something." I suggest and she nods along in agreement. I make my way to the couch and plop myself down in the middle with my free hand I pat the cushion beside me offering her the spot. She takes it and turns to face me holding her glass tightly in both hands.

I turned my head as I relaxed into the couch and we chatted for a bit, she started to open up as she nursed her soda. I put down my empty glass and before I could recline back into my seat, Susie had grabbed the glass and was headed to the kitchen with it. She returned shortly with a full glass and handed it to me before sitting back down next to me, scooting a little closer this time.

I thanked her for the refill, and we returned to our chatting for a bit before I decided to change it up, "Let's play a game" I told her. She nodded along with my suggestion and waited to see what I had in mind. I decided on a classic, "Truth or Dare, if you are up for it."

She again nodded but I saw a return of her pink cheeks, offering me to ask her first. "Truth or Dare?" I asked to get things started.

"Truth" she said after taking a long drink of her soda.

I decided to ease her into it, deciding to ask her about what she had said the last time we had been together. "What is your secret favorite movie? Something you don't want anyone else to know you love."

She pondered my question for a moment and took another long swig from her glass finishing it off. She smiled shyly as she looked down at her hands before looking back up at me.

"Okay, it's a total travesty of a film but I can't help but rewatch the first 50 Shades movie. It's so bad it makes me laugh but it's about something I really enjoy, so when I'm bored and alone, sometimes I put it on." she gave a sheepish giggle as she said it.

"It was also the first film that I could use to talk about my kink. Truth or dare?" I wanted to build steam before things got out of hand, so I went with truth. She excused herself to get a refill and offered to top off my mostly empty glass.

She returned with the glasses and I could feel her knees brush against my side this time. "If you could magically add a room to your house that could be anything you wanted, what would it be?" I thought about that for a moment as my hand slid from my thigh to her knee, she tingled at the touch and I heard her take a couple shallow breaths.

"I guess I would want a playroom, someplace with all kinds of toys and things that could keep me entertained when I have free time." I answer, lacing my answer with innuendo, since she had shown she had a submissive side, a playroom to her would be full of devices involving that kind of play.

Honestly, there was the basement, long abandoned but honestly it would be perfect for a room like that. She bit her lip and gave me an enticing look as I answered, no doubt her mind flowing with ideas of what could keep me entertained with my free time. "Truth or Dare" I said, and she shook herself out of her fantasy.

She took a long drink before she stumbled across the gamble she made when she said dare. I took a sip as she seemed to be on edge with anticipation, I put my glass down and just watched her for a bit while a myriad of ideas went through my head. "I dare you to give me a lap dance."

I finally broke the silence. She gave me a nod and stood up and placed her glass down and stood between my legs. I held up a hand as I grabbed for the remote. She paused for a moment waiting for my go ahead as I could see a slight tremble in her knees. I turned on some music and then satisfied I directed her to continue.

She began to sway to the music as her hands slid up and down her body, scrunching up her shirt and teasing at her bra, then her skirt teased at the inside of her thighs. As she danced, her body began to move more comfortably, her knees stopped their shaking and with a flourish, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and in one swift motion pulled it over her head and tossed it at me playfully.

As I pulled the shirt from my face, I was greeted by her bare breasts tantalizingly close to my face. I could see that her nipples were hard, and I reached up and grabbed her breasts, she arched her back as she mumbled something but made no effort to stop me. My hands rubbed her breasts and she lost herself in my touch.

I brought one of her breasts to my mouth and my tongue teased her pert nipple. She moaned again, her back still arched giving me easier access to her nipple as if she were putting it in my mouth. I bit her nipple roughly and I could feel the waves of pleasure run through her body. I pulled on it lightly and she shuddered in front of me.

I released her nipple and switched my attention to the other one, repeating my technique as my other hand soon found the hem of her skirt and began to lift. I was tempted to continue but I heard the song change and let her nipple pop free from my teeth after one last pull. She waited for my next move, but all I said was "Truth" and patted my hand on my leg, offering her a nice close spot which she took without hesitation.

Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers