The Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her catch her breath as I slid my arm around her bare stomach and held her on my lap. She reached over for her glass and took a big swig she made no efforts to put her top back on as she sat there watching me. She pondered what to ask before she seemed to settle on something and took a deep breath.

"Have you ever been a domme before?" she asked as she bit her lip, and I could feel the heat emanating from her crotch. I shook my head and worried that I had done something wrong.

"I have never really been in a relationship before, let alone a sexual one. I would like to learn; it has always sounded appealing, definitely a kink of mine." I said, a part of me wanted to look away in shame but I stared into her eyes and waited to see her reaction.

I tried to keep my breathing steady, acting more confident than I felt in that moment. Susie was quick to reassure me and I soon regained my confidence.

"You have some talent and I really like you, so I would love to be your submissive spiritual guide. We should probably establish some boundaries. However, that should be done when we are all worked up like this. But for tonight, my safe word is 'wine' so feel free to explore. All I ask is that you stop if I say the safe word. Tonight, my body is your plaything. And I choose dare."

She smiled and a strange confidence flowed from her as she spoke. I agreed to her safe word and she returned to her nervous excitement as she waited for her first challenge. Free of worry about not being experienced enough for her, I felt a calm wash over my body.

"I dare you to get me a beer from the fridge, naked." She hopped up from my lap and kicked off her shoes eagerly. Her hands grabbed the hem of her skirt loose and it soon crumpled on the floor. Her panties were white and cotton but had a noticeable wet spot in the crotch.

She began to make her way to the kitchen when I called out behind her "crawl!" she froze at my words and dropped to the floor and I watched her crawl on her hands and knees into the kitchen, she made sure I got a wonderful view of her behind.

Her pussy was wet with excitement and her ass looked perfect as she made sure to wiggle it back and forth. I watched her return with the beer, and she sat on her legs as she handed me the beer. I opened it and took a drink as she sat there, waiting patiently.

I heard my stomach grumble and remembered that we hadn't really eaten. Pizza sounded good to me. "Let's order some pizza." She nodded in agreement as I waited for her to offer up what she liked and didn't like.

When she said nothing, I opted for a cheese pizza and my favorite combinations, pepperoni, and jalapeno, placing the order, and returning my attention to Susie who was cuddling close to me on the couch, her hands lightly sitting on my thighs.

Her fingers occasionally creeping close to my zipper but holding back as she awaited my guidance. Once the order had been placed, I placed my hand on her breast and played with her nipple, "dare" I challenged as my fingers pinched and pulled her nipple as she moaned and arched her back offering her chest to me.

I gave her nipple a twist while I awaited her next move. She lost herself in my motions, as she took shallow breaths at every pinch and pull of my fingers her hands still doing their best to hold onto my thigh.

"I" she started before she was interrupted, and she took another shallow breath, my fingers gave her no chance to catch her breath as I watched her squirm on the couch next to me, her naked body awaiting my next command. She tried to catch her breath and quickly continued the game "I dare you to shove your whole cock into my mouth."

I released my hands and stood over her, I slid my zipper down and grabbed her wrist in my free hand and slid it through the hole in my jeans, she offered no resistance as I guided her hand and once it was inside my jeans, she quickly found my hard cock and pulled it free from my underwear.

My erection was stiff with anticipation and her eyes went wide as she took in the whole thing, I watched as she licked her lips with excitement. I slid my hand through her hair as her eyes never stopped exploring my length. I released her hair from its ties and using my hand wrapped a handful around my wrist and pulled her head toward me.

She let me guide her as she opened her mouth in anticipation and her tongue slid out eager to get a taste. I brought her mouth up to the tip of my cock, just out of reach of her tongue but I could feel her breath on my shaft as she began to pull against my hold trying to get to my cock. I held her hair tight and even pulled against her efforts, letting the anticipation build.

She continued her feeble attempts to rush me as I teased her pulling her in close but keeping myself just out of reach. When she finally seemed to resign herself to my control I struck, I pulled her toward me roughly and thrust my hips forward. My cock filled her mouth and as she gagged at the shock, she did her best to adjust and soon her nose was pressed tightly against my pelvic bone.

I held her there for a minute or so as her tongue never stopped rubbing against every inch before I slid her head off my cock and let her catch her breath. Her eyes swung up to mine and I noticed that her makeup had begun to create trails down her face.

Her breathing returned to normal and her eyes never left me, I pulled her mouth back onto my cock and held her nose against my pelvic bone for another minute before sliding her out so that only the tip of my cock was in her mouth. Her tongue teased along my head for a moment as we stared at each other for a moment.

I then gripped her hair tightly and began to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth, showing no regard for her gags as her eyes watered and her face became streaked with mascara, my cock pummeling her mouth with furious strokes, enjoying her muffled moans and gags.

I pulled my cock free of her mouth and rubbed the saliva covered length against her cheeks smearing her saliva all over her face. I removed my jeans and returned to my seat on the couch, I used my grip on her hair to pull her head into my lap.

It took her a moment to understand but she was soon leaning over, and I forced her head down my cock sliding into her mouth. She readjusted so she was on her hands and knees her ass in the air as I let her bob up and down on my cock, my hand merely following her movements.

I let her enjoy her control for a moment before I forced her head all the way onto my cock, forcing more gagging sounds from her mouth. As I relaxed my hold, she kept her head buried into my lap until my hold forced her to come up for air.

I gave her another opportunity to catch her breath before I forced her head down again and used her mouth like a fleshlight, forcing her head up and down as she followed my guidance. The room was filled with her muffled moans and gags as I relaxed into the couch while I forced her mouth up and down along my length.

I pulled her off my cock and let her breath for a moment, her face a smeared mess as she lay her head in my lap, bringing her hand up and letting her fingers stroke my slick length. She lazily played with my cock in her hand as I flipped through the options on the tv, both of us horny but enjoying this moment of calm as we just relaxed in each other's company.

"Since your body is my plaything, does that mean your ass is in play?" I asked softly as my fingers softly played with her hair. She said nothing as she pulled my cock toward her mouth and gave it a long lick from base to tip.

"My ass is yours for the taking" she said calmly as she continued her licks along my shaft, going slow and enjoying every inch in her hand. I slid my hand down her back, until I grabbed a firm grip on one of her cheeks. She moaned against my cock and then gave a little yelp as I gave it a rough smack. Her ass wiggled beneath my hand as I massaged and slapped in a careful and slow pace.

We sat there on the couch as I put on something mindless, my hand squeezing and slapping her ass as she played with my cock using her hand and tongue. I had forgotten about dinner when we heard the doorbell ring and I watched her turn over and look up at me.

"Go get the door. I will give you a reward if you get the delivery person to touch you." I commanded and, in a flash, she was on her feet and walking toward the door, confident in her nakedness.

I turned so I could watch the interaction, but I could only see her as she swung the door open and greeted the person at the door. She smiled and flirted with them and took the pizzas into her hand. Her body tightened and she threw her head back in ecstasy before the door closed and she sauntered into the kitchen her body swaying to the music in her head.

We ate and chatted like old friends while we enjoyed the pizza, Susie occasionally made a mess of herself and found sauce dripping onto her tits or thighs. She was quick to clean them up with her finger. As she was finishing a slice a rather large piece splattered against her left nipple.

Before her hand could react, I cleaned up her mess with my tongue making sure to give her nipple a soft bite and pulling on it with my teeth. I heard her catch her breath as her head swung back at the feel of my teeth pinching her perky nipples.

I sat up like nothing had happened and returned to my food. Susie was quick to get me refills of beer and pizza, bouncing on her toes as she sauntered into the kitchen knowing my eyes were following her body.

Once we had finished our pizza and cleaned up the mess we had made, Susie sat herself on my lap and her hand went to my crotch and began to stroke my still hard length. She sat up and her head was facing the television as if she weren't playing with my cock.

I slid my hands to her waist and lifted her from my knee. I repositioned her so she was brushing against and in one fell swoop I slammed her down, penetrating her with my whole length as her body writhed with pleasure and shock.

I could feel her pussy wrap tightly around my cock as it adapted to my entire erection penetrating deep inside her. She leaned against me as I watched her bounce up and down, her face still pretending to watch the movie as her mouth moaned in pleasure with each slide in and out.

My hands ran up and down the length of her body, passing over her clit as she ground her body against mine, pinching her nipples and pulling against her bouncing. I pressed my thumb against her clit and rubbed it roughly as I felt her body tighten against mine.

I pushed her forward and she knelt against the coffee table as I took control. Holding her waist tightly I slid in and out, picking up my speed with each thrust until I was plowing into her with abandon. The room was full of the sounds of our pleasure and our bodies slamming into each other that I didn't hear the door open behind me.

I slid my hand around her throat as I pushed her roughly against the table, I could feel her body vibrating with pleasure beneath me as I slammed in and out, making her take my whole length with every rapid thrust.

I was preparing to switch positions when I heard a moan that didn't sound like it was coming from the naked body beneath me. I kept up my steady pace as I looked around before spotting a black-haired vixen sitting on the love seat next to us, her red shirt raised over her chest and one hand in her unbuttoned jeans as the other played with an exposed nipple.

She saw me looking at her and greeted me with a knowing smile before turning her attention back to the action in front of her. I slid myself free from Susie, who collapsed into the coffee table, breathing heavily, and making a whining sound at the removal of my cock.

I grabbed her body and roughly guided her onto her back, where she noticed the visitor, instead of shock or embarrassment she smiled happily "you made it!"

I guess she knew who it was, and I waited for her to explain as she readjusted onto her back and spread her legs as her finger idly rubbed her body from her tits down to her pussy lips. "This is Lacey, she liked the tip we gave her and asked if she could see more." Her free hand reached for my cock between her legs. "I told her to come back after her shift was over, I left the door unlocked and now she is here."

Her words sounded like the most casual thing as Lacey just nodded along in agreement as her hands never stopped playing and her eyes staring at Susie's spread legs. She added "I like to watch, just pretend like I am not here."

I shrugged and returned my attention to the naked beauty spread eagle before me, slowly running her fingers up and down my length. I grabbed her wrist, and she released my cock as I pinned her hand above her head. She lifted her legs up as my tip brushed against her. I brought her other wrist above her head and held them there with one hand rubbing my cock along her slick wet slit.

The two girls moaned together as one closed her eyes tight and the other was enjoying the show, bouncing on the couch her pants sliding down her body as she tried to wiggle out of them without stopping. I guided Susie's legs, so they rested against my shoulders to give Lacey a better view.

I started slow and enjoyed Susie's struggles to get me to pick up the pace, making sure Lacey got a good view of my cock as it slid inch by inch into Susie's tight snatch. I made slow strokes working up to a faster speed ignoring Susie's moans and begging. I was watching Lacey and her eyes shifted from mine back down to the action as she moaned encouragement.

I began to pick up speed and my strokes became rougher as Susie begged for more as her moans only became louder. Lacey spasmed on the love seat and I increased my speed as I watched this strangers legs shake while I plowed into this woman who had agreed to be a naked sex toy for the night.

I could hear Susie begin to beg for release and I continued ramming into her as she became more and more desperate.

"Please, please, I need to cum!" she screamed between moans as she squealed at my thrusts. I looked at Lacey and waited to see her decision. She pulled her fingers from her crotch and she made sure to spread her fingers so I could see they were sticky with her juices. She slowly licked her fingers clean as we stared at each other.

She returned her hand into her exposed panties and pulled them out again slick with her release. She stood and walked around the coffee table and leaned over it so that she was staring at Susie as she begged and moaned.

Lacey took her fingers and smeared them on Susie's face making circles among the sticky mess of Susie's saliva, her smeared mascara, and now Lacey's wetness. She slid a messy finger into Susie's mouth and Susie closed her mouth as Lacey slid her finger in and out of her mouth.

I could feel myself getting close to my own orgasm and asked Lacey directly "Should I let this little sex toy cum?" Lacey ignored me as she replaced the finger in Susie's mouth with another. Susie made a last plea before Lacey's finger was back in her mouth.

Susie couldn't take it anymore and her body shook on the coffee table as the waves of pleasure ran rough shed on her body. I pulled my cock from her dripping pussy and brought it up to her face, Lacey removed her finger and backed away from the table, her eyes focused on my cock.

I slapped my cock against her cheek adding to the mess on her face, now her own fluids. She stuck out her tongue and did her best attempt to lick my cock as I rubbed and smacked her face with my length. I made sure her tongue only touched her face as I heard her whine.

I turned back to our guest and saw that she had removed her pants and her underwear was in a pile on the floor as she played with herself for me to see.

"I gave her a command and she broke it. I have a nice load I was gonna cover her body in but that would be a reward. What do you think I should do for punishment?" My voice was authoritative, and Lacey stopped moving for a second as she tried to think up a solution.

I was slowly stroking my shaft in between smearing and slapping Susie's face. I was nearing the verge and my slow strokes kept me on the edge. Lacey proposed an interesting solution when she spoke to me for the first time "Why don't you give me your load? That way she doesn't get to enjoy it."

She got down on her knees right there and opened her mouth wide inviting me to give it to her. I walked over and she held up a hand. "Just spray my face with it, I know you are close."

I accepted and began to furiously stroke as she continued to play with herself while she shut her eyes tight and offered a large target with her tongue and open mouth. I looked over and saw Susie was still on her back but was watching intently at the show for her.

I felt my body go tight as white ropes of cum sprayed out, splattering on Lacey face and neck, some landed on her tongue and in her mouth but mostly across her face. As I finished my climax, I turned back to face Susie and saw that she was leaning over the edge of the table closer to us and her mouth was open as she lay on her back.

I turned and shoved my entire length down her throat as I gave her the last bits of my cum. Once I was finished, I pulled myself free and looked at the two messy faces before me. Lacey wiped her eyes and gathered the globs of cum on her finger and added to the mess on Susie's face before guiding Susie to join her and pulled out her phone.

She and Susie posed together for a couple selfies as if their faces were not covered in everyone's various bodily fluids. After they took a few pictures together like they had been long time friends, Lacey held Susie's face in hers and they stared at each other for a few moments.

"If you want to get back on his good side, you should clean my face." Susie didn't hesitate and I noticed that Lacey, who still was holding her phone, now had it raised and it looked to be recording Susie as her tongue slathered Lacey's face gathering up my cum on her tongue before swallowing it and returning her tongue to gather more.

My cock had gone soft after my climax but watching the show in front of me gave my cock new life, twitching as it approached full hardness rapidly. Susie finished cleaning Lacey's face and sat back down onto her legs, a contented sloppy mess.

Lacey finished her recording and we all sat down on the couch and love seat still in our various states of undress. Susie sat down on my lap and curled her naked body against mine. She nuzzled her face against mine contently.

"So, does this happen a lot working as a delivery girl?" I asked Lacey as I held Susie tightly.

"Never happened like this before, sometimes I get a quick peak through the window or someone answers the door naked." She laughed as she told me about some of her escapades. We chatted for a bit as Susie dozed off in my arms for a bit.

"I like to watch, something about seeing two people lost in the moment just makes me so wet" as she spoke, she bit her lip as she reminisced.

"Well, it seems Susie enjoyed the visitor and I have never been one to turn down a show apparently so I'm sure we could arrange this again." I smiled and twitched my cock as I thought about the idea.

"This was a blast, watching her messed up face as you pummeled her mercilessly. Have you ever filled her ass?" Her fingers began to slide up and down her thighs as she talked, getting excited at the idea.

"I have not yet had the pleasure of her ass. It does look very inviting" I gave it a rub as I felt her nuzzle in closer between soft snores. "This is the second time in two days, I have fucked someone and they fell asleep in my arms." I laughed as I remembered Alice in her post orgasm nap less than 24 hours ago.

"With that masterful wand, I bet you could fuck anyone to sleep." She purred as her fingers began to play with her wet pussy lips. "Maybe you could show me sometime."