The Store Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be my pleasure, feel free to bring your sexy body over any time." I smiled and watched her slide two fingers into her wet lips as she moaned at the idea and her motions. "You know I haven't had any dessert and you look mighty delicious."

At that she hesitated for a moment and then spread her legs wide and curled her finger beckoning me to dive between her legs. I carefully moved Susie from my lap and lay her on the couch as I got down on my knees in front of Lacey. She ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed her thighs teasingly.

She tried to pull me in tighter, but I held myself in place and continued to nibble, lick, and kiss along her thighs as I approached her waiting wetness. She gave up on trying to lead me as my tongue swirled around her wet lips.

I used my tongue to separate her lips in a slow motion which elicited a loud moan from Lacey. I grabbed her clit in my mouth and nibbled on it while she squirmed with pleasure above me. I brought two fingers between her legs and began to slide them in and out of her waiting pussy.

I thrust my fingers in and out rapidly as my tongue played with her clit and I could feel her body approaching her climax. I slid my fingers from her body and slid my tongue in between her wet lips. My tongue swirled and moved in and out as my face became wetter from her fluids.

Her hand ran through my hair as I lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my head pulling her toward me and forcing my tongue deeper inside. I worked my tongue around her wet box as my hands grabbed her ass tightly and pulled her harder against me.

She let out a deep scream of pleasure as her body shook and she flooded my face with orgasmic liquids. I kept up my motions as her breathing slowed and her legs stopped quaking with pleasure. I cleaned up the mess I had caused between her legs, licking her thighs clean before standing back up.

"Holy shit" was all she could say as her legs gave a few last shakes. "I would love to stay for more, but I have to get back to work and finish my shift." She made no effort to move at first and I picked up Susie and she curled back into my arms as I took my seat on the couch.

She got up and began to get dressed, wiggling her butt for me as she squeezed into her jeans and readjusted her bra and pulled down her shirt. She grabbed her panties in one hand once she finished getting dressed and walked over to the couch.

She took Susie's chin in one hand and her cotton panties in the other began to clean up the mess on Susie's face. She was gentle and tender as she made her motions, Susie didn't wake and just continued her soft snoring while Lacey used her soft touch to remove everything as best she could. Once she was satisfied, she replaced Susie's sleeping face back on my shoulder giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Before she left, we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up soon. I relaxed on the couch for a while before Susie started to wake up from her nap. She gave me kisses on the neck as she began to sit up and then she kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced as she adjusted herself in my lap, so she was facing me and straddling my legs.

As we kissed, she began to adjust her body closer to mine so that her pussy lips were wrapped around my cock and she slid up and down against my length making my cock slick with her wetness. She broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes.

"I am sorry I was a bad girl. I hope you accepted my gift as an apology" she smiled shyly at me.

"I don't think I can forgive you since you gave me the gift and then broke the rules. Bend over the table while I prepare your punishment." She followed my command and bent over the table in front of me, her ass high in the air.

I stood and walked out of the room and into my bedroom to grab some supplies, a leather belt, and a small bottle of lube before returning to find her still in the same spot, patiently awaiting my return.

I tossed the bottle onto the couch and prepared the belt in my hand. I gave one cheek a rough slap and she let out a sound of pain and pleasure before I returned the favor to the other cheek. She squealed with pleasure as the leather left a bright red mark across her cheeks.

I gave her a few more smacks leaving her ass red before I pulled her hands behind her back and using the belt to secure her wrists. I turned my attention to her delicious red butt and spread her cheeks as I teased a finger against her tight rosebud. My finger pressed into her tight hole and she moaned with pleasure as I worked it in and out.

I removed my finger and grabbed the bottle of lube from behind me and put a dollop on her tight asshole. She cooed as the cold liquid clashed with the heat of her body. I used my finger to continue to prepare her body for my rigid cock.

As her butt became slick with lube and ready for my pole, I spread some lube up and down my cock nervous and excited about my cock entering her third hole. I lined my length up with her entrance, the tip making her moan as it began to spread her open.

I eased my cock in, moving forward an inch or so and allowing her body to adjust before pushing further. Once I had crossed the halfway point, I slid back a little bit and enjoyed her squirms under me as she moaned and begged for more.

As I kept sliding in deeper, I could feel her body relax slightly as I kept sliding forward with an occasional slide back which elicited moans and pleading from my handcuffed cutie. I enjoyed the anticipation as I approached filling her ass completely.

Once she had taken my whole length, I stood over her and gave her a minute to adjust before I pulled my cock from her ass completely. She pouted and shook her ass trying to get me to fill her again, "please fill my ass, I'm such a bad little toy"

I grabbed her hair tight in one hand as I thrust inside her filling her ass in one rough thrust as I pulled her toward me. Once I was able to make one swift stroke into her, I gave her no mercy as my cock pounded inside her as I rapidly picked up my pace.

I pulled her in to meet my strokes as she slammed into the table with each motion, her bound hands leaving her helpless and at my control. I slid my other hand around her body and found her pussy and pinched her clit tightly.

Her body shook as she was overcome with pleasure and I gave her no time to control herself as she rapidly approached another climax, again fighting a losing battle as my cock filled her ass with rough quick strokes. She pulled out all the stops as she fought off her orgasm, but it was all for naught as I felt her body shake and my fingers became soaked in her juices.

While she writhed underneath me, I kept up my pace shoving my fingers into her mouth as she screamed with pleasure before she began to lick them clean. She sucked on my fingers as I slid them in and out of her mouth. Once my fingers were clean, I slowed my pace and made long slow strokes in and out of her.

I pulled my fingers from her mouth and my cock from her ass, "I'm sorry, sir! Your cock just feels so good in my ass." She begged and pleaded as I stood over her, but I said nothing. I grabbed my phone and left her on the coffee table naked and bound while I cleaned my cock off in the bathroom sink.

I returned to the living room and removed my unneeded clothes and sat on the couch and began to scroll through my options. I enjoyed Susie's naked ass as a wonderful table direction for a bit before I uncuffed her hands and she climbed off the table.

She placed herself in my lap again and cuddled up with me again, "thank you for that, my ass was feeling left out of all the fun." She kissed my cheek and nuzzled against me while I ran my hand through her hair.

We relaxed on the couch for a bit, just cuddling and enjoying the mindless show before us. I turned to Susie during a commercial break, "would you like to join me outside for a smoke?" She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her naked body in my arms to the patio behind the house. A small, padded chair and a table was all the furniture on the rarely used patio.

I made myself comfy on the chair and Susie snuggled into my lap as I pulled out and light myself a smoke. "You disobeyed me twice now, I need to figure out a proper punishment." I said between inhales as she quickly looked away, embarrassed at her disobedience.

While I relaxed in the chair and enjoyed my smoke, she slid from my lap and got on her knees between my legs. Wordlessly she took my cock in her hands and began to slide it into her mouth, bobbing up and down as she tried her best to convince me she was sorry.

I took a deep inhale and admired the dark night around us when I noticed the window from Tasha's old house, it was a window on their staircase that went to the second floor. I realized that it offered a good vantage point of Susie and myself as she buried my cock in her mouth.

As I took my inhale and watched the sky, out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw movement. When I turned to get a better look the curtain covering the window was closed. I continued enjoying Susie giving me head as I did my best to keep an eye on the window from my peripherals.

I mostly ignored Susie's ministrations while I waited to see if my suspicions were correct and it didn't take long before I saw movement in the window again. Without glancing at the window directly to potentially scare the voyeur I watched a shadowy face in between the dark curtains.

I kept a careful eye on the window but could see nothing more than a dark face watching us, I played with Susie's hair and occasionally forced her face down onto my length, enjoying the silence of the night and her muffled gags and moans.

I put out the cigarette butt and roughly pulled Susie up off my pole and bent her over the small table. She was pliable in my hand as I positioned her so that our guest had a great view of her behind. I lined up my cock and viciously pounded my cock deep into her pussy.

Soon the nighttime silence was filled with her moans of pleasure and I grabbed her mouth with my hand as I continued my frantic thrusting. She screamed with pleasure into my hand which was a poor gag but hopefully it would keep away any unwanted attention.

As I made my thrusts, I looked up at the window directly, letting them know that I saw them and was giving them a show. I held Susie down against the table as I continued watching the face in the window.

I could feel Susie approaching another climax and remembered that she was to be punished and not rewarded so I pulled myself free from her pussy and she whined again into my hand. I guided her onto her knees and placed her hand on my length. She took the cue and quickly began to stroke my cock as she closed her eyes tight and offered her mouth as an open target.

I felt my body tighten and she was quickly being plastered in my cum, ropes landing in stripes across her face as she tried to aim me toward her open mouth while I watched the dark face in the window next door. I saw a light turn on at the second floor and turned away as they quickly closed the curtains, and I returned my focus to Susie in front of me.

I put my hand onto her head and mashed her head against my cock, smearing myself against her face. Her tongue slid along her face chasing the cum as I moved her against me. As I finished my climax, I pulled her head away and savored the sight before me.

I lead her back inside and we returned to the show we had been ignoring as Susie cuddled with me on the couch. I looked at the clock and was shocked by how late it was, lost in time while we played. Susie cleaned her face, scooping cum from her cheeks into her mouth and licking her finger clean.

Once she deemed her face clean, she nuzzled against me and closed her eyes, "can I sleep here tonight?" she asked as she held me close.

"Of course," as I pulled her into me, and she made a pleased sound and rubbed her head against my neck tenderly. We both had our eyes closed for a few minutes when I heard the door open with a flourish.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'S UPPPPP Bitch!!!!" came a very loud Alice as she made her entrance. She slammed the door and made her way over to the couch where it was then that she realized we were both naked.

Susie opened her eyes but said nothing as she realized my roommate had come home. I turned to face Alice as she made herself comfortable on the love seat beside us. "So, looks like you had a good night." She smiled as her eyes roamed our naked bodies and bit her finger as she pictured what had transpired.

"Susie is my plaything and we had lots of fun. We got pizza, watched a movie, had a smoke, and fucked. How was your night?" I ran my hand through Susie's hair affectionately as she kept herself curled up with me.

"Lily and I had such a blast, we did karaoke, but it was pretty empty. Haven't gotten to hang out with her in a long time." Alice giggled as she talked. "Do you have room for one more?"

She slid her hand up her leg and pulled up teasingly at her dress. I felt a nod against my neck that felt like silent agreement from Susie. I waved my hand at Alice beckoning her to join us. She bounced to her feet and made quick work of the zipper along the side of her dress as it fell into a pile on the floor and she stepped out of it, her hands removed her shoes and, in a flash, she was naked as well having gone commando under her tight revealing dress.

She made herself company opposite Alice and nuzzled against the other side of my neck. She slid a finger down my chest and touched the base of my cock, which began to spring to life at the feeling.

She slid her hand around my package, and it continued to stiffen in her hand, finding new life at the possibilities. I watched as Alice slowly stroked me to hardness, clearly in the mood to play, when as my cock was growing stiffer, I saw another hand join hers from my other side and saw that Susie also began to stroke my length.

The two girls worked in harmony careful to avoid overlap as each one played with my erection, Alice was the first to get up from my lap and Susie quickly joined her as they both got on their knees and continued their hand motions.

Alice guided my cock to face her before sliding her head forward and taking in my cock bobbing slowly as each motion captured more and more of my erection. She pulled herself free with a loud pop as my cock sprung free before she turned it to face Susie who took her turn, showing off how rough she could take it by swallowing my whole length in one motion.

The girls traded turns on my cock as I ran my fingers through their hair and enjoyed their tongues sliding up and down my length. As Susie pressed her nose deep against me, I felt a hand cradle my balls from Alice as her other hand met mine on the top of Susie's head and pressed down on mine holding Susie in place.

Susie moaned as Alice held her in place, her fingers gently playing with my sack before allowing Susie to come up for air. "Not bad, I don't think I could hold my breath that long."

Alice stood and bent over the coffee table presenting her naked backside as she shook her ass and Susie let her butt rub against her cheek as she watched me for directions. I put my hand on Susie's cheek and guided her so that she was underneath Alice in her crouched position, before tilting her head upward so that Susie got a great view of Alice's wet slit.

I grabbed the base of my cock and slid it slowly into Alice, who was already wet and excited, moaning as inch after inch disappeared inside her. Susie's tongue found the underside of my cock and she licked me down to where it met my fingers.

I completely buried myself inside Alice and soon she was moaning loudly as I pulled back from her.

"Oh my god, work that clit, I'm so close already!" she screamed out loud and I figured Susie had begun to play with her clit while I was inside her. I grabbed Alice's waist in my hands as I continued with my slow steady strokes as Susie's tongue worked on her clit.

Susie's hands slid around Alice's backside and grabbed her cheeks tightly. She spread them wide as she pulled Alice toward her, my balls colliding with her chin as each stroke sent shockwaves through our little party.

I began to pick up my pace and began pulling Alice toward me to meet my thrusts, causing her to scream for god as she came all over my cock and squirted all over Susie's face. Susie's hand grabbed for mine and I let her hold my wrist as she pulled it to underneath Alice as she rubbed my finger around on her face in between licking it in her mouth.

She released my hand and returned to grabbing Alice's ass with one finger pointed at Alice's waiting asshole. I took my finger, wet and slick with Alice's orgasm and Susie's saliva and slid it into Alice's rosebud.

Alice let loose a loud scream and her whole body began to shake again as her body turned to jelly as she climaxed again. She collapsed onto the table and was breathing heavy at the release she had needed. I pulled free as she lay on the table, her body occasionally shaking with waves of pleasure.

Susie was quick to adjust and began to take long slow licks from the base of my cock to the tip as she savored the taste of Alice on my member. Soon Alice was snoring softly, and I placed my hand on Susie's face and looked at her. "I will be right back, grab me a fresh beer" instructions to which she hopped to her feet and walked to the kitchen.

I carried Alice in my arms up to her bed and tucked her into bed. I returned to find a fresh opened beer bottle on the coffee table and Susie waiting patiently on her knees next to the couch. I sat on the couch and Susie returned to slowly licking my cock.

I watched the tv for a bit while I enjoyed the slow blowjob Susie gave me as I nursed the beer, she had brought me. She shifted from licking to bobbing up and down slowly, her tongue making sure to repeatedly explore every inch.

She stood up after a few minutes and sat on my lap facing the tv, making sure to slide my cock inside her as she lightly bounced up and down on it. I pulled her against me as my fingers grabbed her tits and casually played with her nipples as we slowly bounced up and down against each other.

I nibbled at her neck as I pinched her nipples as she ground her pussy against my cock before returning to her light bouncing. I slide one hand down between her legs and rubbed her clit as she moaned into my ear.

I could feel myself again approaching a climax and grabbed her waist tight as I sprayed my seed deep inside her pussy. She begged for her own release in my ear, but I said nothing as my cock twitched and she bit her lip tightly to avoid breaking.

We finished the show with myself inside her before we finally got up and went to my bedroom. I carried her in my arms, my cock slowly softening inside her. I lay her down and we cuddled into a nice sleep after our adventurous fuck fest.