The Storm and the Raven Haired Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly grabbed her hands and moved to push her up against the wall. Julie yelped in surprise. My hands were holding her hands keeping her pinned. My cock was now pinned between the cheeks of her beautiful tight ass. "oh shit, I created a monster" she said laughing.

"Yep, and this monster is about to take you again!" I said.

I grabbed my cock in one hand and searched for her pussy. She leaned her ass out to give me a better angle. Julie moaned as I sunk into her hot pussy again for the second time that night. "Oh fuck yes, take me. Once I was sunk into her hot little pussy, I grabbed her free hand and continued to pump in and out. She kept her angle such to prevent me from slipping out. We both worked together in synchronization.

"Keep your hands against the wall" I instructed.

Julie did as she was told and I pulled my hands down to play with her breasts. She moaned at the attention her tits received and this pushed her faster towards another orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, I'm getting closer....pinch my nipples" She begged.

I pinched them and handled her breasts a little roughly. She didn't complain and it seemed to make her even more squishy in her hot pussy. I continued to pound into her until we were both in the throes of another orgasm.

"I love what you do to me" Julie said. "Lets go get ready for bed since tomorrow may be a long day of watching the weather guys on the news.

We both put on our nightwear for bed. I slipped out to turn on the news and check the updates on the storm. It was still out quite a ways and they were still calling for it to hit Tampa. Not something I wanted to hear before sleeping but at least the recent orgasms would help me sleep better. I shut off the TV and headed for Julies room. I relayed to her what the news said. Julie set her alarm somewhat early so we could get up to check the kitties and the weather updates.

We both snuggled up and fell fast asleep.

Saturday Morning

Sometime in the early morning, I woke up to something warm and wet on my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see black hair covering my waist. Julie sensed I was awake and leaned back to look at me. She had my cock in front of her mouth licking like a lollipop then plunging her mouth over it. She alternated this plunging further into her mouth each time.

"What a nice way to wake up" I said.

Julie leaned back and smiled as she licked my cock again and plunged into her mouth. As she moved up and down on my cock, she kept her eyes locked on mine. The alternating heat from her mouth and the cool air when she backed off from sucking my cock. The feeling was awesome and she was bringing me to nice morning orgasm very quickly. She continued this until my balls constricted signaling that I was about to shoot my load.

"I'm about to cum" I warned her.

She continued with her mouth covering my cock plunging it down her throat. I blasted my load and she kept her lips locked around my cock swallowing every drop. When I was done, she opened her mouth to show me some of my cum and used her fingers to scoop up anything that didn't quite make it into her mouth.

I laid back on the bed basking the the afterglow of my orgasm. Julie slid up next to me and cuddled. We both drifted off into a light sleep. A half hour later we both finally got up. "Go grab a shower and I'll check out the news updates" I said to Julie.

The weather guys were still tracking the storm as it made its way up the gulf. The weather tracking still had it on an angle to hit Tampa. We would know by mid- afternoon where it would head.

Julie was done with her shower and I went to grab mine. We figured it would be better to be ready to run if the need arises.

"I'll make us lunch while you are getting all cleaned up" Julie said.

While in the shower, my thoughts drifted back to the activities of last night and how crazy it seemed. It turned me on and I started to get hard again. I resisted the urge to beat off figuring we might do something more later. At least that's what I was hoping.

We quickly ate lunch and checked on how the kitties were doing. My two cats seemed to be adapting to the situation and Julie's cat was watching them with feigned interest. Looking outside we could see the winds were picking up and it had been raining non-stop since Friday night.

Julie and I grabbed some coffee and retired to the couch to sit and chat. We started swapping stories and sharing info about ourselves to each other. I told Julie more stories about my experiences with Samantha, the bisexual gal I dated during my clubbing days. I also shared with her some experiences with swinging with a couple for almost a year and a half. Julie asked some questions about my experiences.

Julie opened up to her experience with a best friend who she had a bisexual relationship with. I asked if they were girlfriends. She said no, just more like "friends with benefits" when they get together. Her friend still lived in her home town and came to visit infrequently. I wondered if Julie would ever share and do a threesome with her friend and I.

By mid afternoon, the updates from the weather service indicated the Hurricane was veering into Punta Gorda. Julie and I both gave a sigh of relief that we would be spared from the damaging storm. I could see Julie was finally relaxing a bit.

"Do you feel like playing" I asked

"I thought you'd never ask. All the talk earlier made me super horny" She replied.

"Ok then, stand up." I said.

Julie had on short jean pants that were like "daisy dukes". I unbuckled her jean shorts and let them drop into a heap at her feet. She had on a pair of black lace underwear. My hands slid down to the bottom of her shirt and I pulled it up and over her breasts. I knew she didn't have a bra on since her nipples kept poking out as we were talking earlier. I leaned in to kiss her while running my hands up to tease her nipples and she moaned.

"Sit!" I ordered her.

Julie sat down with her hips far forward and her panty covered pussy on the edge of the couch. I knelt down and licked the underwear over top of her clit. Julie moaned in response. She moved her hips indicating she wanted more. I backed off and kissed down her inner thighs on one side then moved down the other. The teasing and anticipation was frustrating her and she tried to grab my hair and redirect me. "Play with your breasts" I instructed her. I teased her for a little longer. I knew she was getting extremely turned on. Her arousal was strong even with her panties on. My fingers slipped up underneath her panties and I slowly pulled them back exposing her wet pussy. When my tongue touched her lips, I heard her gasp and moan. She was pulling her on her breasts frantically as I continued to explore her pussy. I slipped a finger in and began to piston in and out while licking all around her clit while avoiding it. A second finger was added and her moaning intensified. I continued ramping things up with her.

"Fuck me, please!" she begged.

She was primed for fucking and her pussy was very wet. I slid up next to her on the couch and spun her length wise on the couch. I slid my cock around her pussy lightly slapping her clit. Her juices covered my cock making it easier for entry. I lined up my cock at her pussy entrance and slid it in.

"Yes, fuck me" she cried out.

Julie lifted her legs and wrapped them around me pulling me in tighter. With her legs holding me tightly in place, I adjusted and flexed my hips back and forth continuing to hammer her hot little pussy.

Julie's pussy tightened and she squealed as her orgasm crashed into her. I held out by slowing down a bit hoping to make things last. I continued the slow pumping as her pussy rhythmically pulsed through her orgasm. Just as the pulses slowed and she was about to push me off, I sped up into her soaked pussy. This caught her by surprise and she started crying out "oh god, oh god, oh god....." then I heard her growl as another big orgasm washed over her. This time the rhythmic pulses of her orgasm tipped me over the edge and I ejaculated deep into her sopping pussy.

"WOW!" Julie said as she laid back and laughed. She held her hand over her pussy. "I feel like you blasted my insides with a gallon of cum!"

I jumped up to grab Julie a towel to catch all my cum dripping out of her soaked pussy. After giving her a towel, I went to the kitchen to get water for both of us. We both continued to enjoy the afternoon with more sex and stories as the storm passed by south of us.

The excitement came to an end when the storm was well away from our area and things started getting back to normal. We both admitted we enjoyed the time together, but agreed we wouldn't pursue a relationship as this was basically a "hurricane hookup".

Epilogue

I continued to see Julie at work and she was moved from the retouching area to the front receptionist desk. Every day I smiled at her and fondly remembered our time together during Hurricane Charley. We spoke with one another as friends but never more than that. I had a feeling that she may have wanted a relationship but there was something was holding her back.

One day Julie gave me an invite to come to her art exhibit. She was showing off some of her art pieces and was inviting many co-workers at our job. I promised to show up and I did. I brought my camera along to capture the event for her and she was grateful. I had dressed up for the event and looked good.

At one point in the evening after the show was over, she cornered me outside in the parking lot. She came up and leaned against me pushing me back into the car. She had smoldering eyes filled with desire. She leaned into me and whispered in a low voice "Oh I could just eat you up right here, you look so damn sexy. I just want to rip off your clothes and repeat our weekend". We were interrupted by her friends before things progressed and unfortunately she never followed through that night. I saw her a few more times after that night. My time at that job was coming to an end which meant I wouldn't see her as much anymore. Thinking about that made me sad.

A few years later, I heard through the grapevine of mutual friends that she was working as an English teacher at a school district south of Tampa near Riverview. Her becoming an English teacher was likely an influence from me. I told her at one point she was influential and could share things with the world. That put her in motion to become a teacher. I was happy to hear that she was doing well. Over the years, I've often wondered about her and thought of that special weekend I spent with the storm and the raven-haired girl.

12