The Storm Before The Calm

Story Info
A storm rages within Holly, before the blissful calm.
6.2k words
4.13
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Drew was my everything from day one. We met in middle school. It wasn't until I moved back to town in high school, that I made a move. But when I finally shared my feelings about him, he returned them. We fell for one another fast.

Years of good memories and progress, until I fell off the wagon. Depression and addiction rooted themselves into my life, darkening it. Alcohol was my vice. The days blurred into one long unending hangover. After the alcohol, and the chaos that ensued from it, I needed something new. I needed to fill the void. Finally, in my early twenties, I started the new chaos of filling said void.

After so many years, we were barely hanging by a thread. During the pinnacle of my alcoholism, I had hurt Drew. Burned him so badly, it left forever scars. I wasn't sure if he truly still loved me, or if he was convincing himself.

"I love you more than anything, baby girl," he'd tell me. And I'd respond with an "I love you" I didn't really feel.

I knew my love was gone. So, instead of taking the high road, ending things the way I should have, I started living a double life. I changed my passwords, hid my phone, going so far as to sleep with it under my pillow. I shut him out, no longer opening up at all. Despite the heartbreak, and knowledge of the spiraling shift in our relationship, he stayed.

"Why can't I see your phone, babe?" he asked.

"Because it's private; you just don't need to see it," I replied.

I scoured the internet for websites, mainly to find a sugar daddy. But that wasn't what I was interested in. I wanted a teacher. Someone to break me down, to build me back up as their own. I wanted to trip and fall into a romance novel, staying there. I wanted a daddy. This is how I found Jordan. I wrote out some absurdly long bio on one of my accounts and hoped for the best. All the other girls' bios were sweet and short, with no spark of intelligence or personality. I thought maybe if I put a piece of my soul into my bio, I would find the right one. I did.

Jordan messaged me from the site a few days after I had joined. He was older, forties. Tall, dark, impossibly handsome. He dressed like he had money, which he did. His body was godlike, ripped abs and lean muscle. His canines were sharply elongated, making his smile even sexier than it already was. He claimed to be exactly what I was looking for, and the feeling his one initial message gave me was unbelievable. I quickly became obsessed.

The first few days, we messaged on the site before exchanging our personal emails to send a few photos. I was smitten with his good looks, charm, and his down-to-earth personality. We'd been talking for a few weeks, when I found out that he was married with two children. That didn't stop me. I falsely made up a fantasy narrative in my head that he'd instantly leave her upon meeting me in person. After a week or so, we exchanged phone numbers and started texting daily. I'd wake up with a smile on my face, excited to see what his morning text would say. We lived on opposite ends of the country, so he was three hours behind me, and he'd still beat me to it most mornings.

Waking up next to Drew, I lovingly turned, not to him, but my phone. I was aware he knew about my infidelity. He just kept me in his shadow while he lived on, leaving me lonelier than ever. But the loneliness was replaced with something else, something much more bearable, once I found Jordan.

We chatted about our lives and the points we'd arrived at in them. Asked each other questions and flirted. Talked about what we'd studied in school. Discussed the places we liked best in the world, our favorite restaurants and songs. Divulged our deepest desires and how we wanted to fulfill them.

We could help each other.

After a couple more weeks of getting to know each other, we finally got to the juicy stuff. The gauge of his questions shifted as he became interested in knowing about me sexually. What I liked, and what exactly, I wanted. And how I wanted it. He asked what I'd be willing to try and what I wouldn't. There wasn't much I wasn't willing to try, but the few things I was unsure about, he seemed to somehow coax me into desiring. I wanted him to desire me. I wanted him to mold me into his perfect girl. It was all so fanatical; I found myself lost in him and all that we discussed. It was starting to become real. I wasn't sure if I'd made a mistake by getting in so deep so fast.

When he asked me to meet him in person, I almost fainted. I started to obsess over planning. He didn't even give me a date, because of the pandemic; he wasn't even sure when he'd be able to travel. Nonetheless, I immediately went to the mall to shop for new outfits that would please him. I imagined our first meeting in depth. I kept replaying it in my head like a movie. I'd imagine what I would wear, say, and even how I'd I move and act. I picked out an outfit for our first meeting. A dark gray, long sleeved dress that stopped at my knees, nice and tight. Black knee highs that left just a bit of skin between my knees and thighs. Black heeled boots that made me a bit taller. I was fixated on his height, considering how much shorter I was than him. I didn't want to seem childish standing next to him.

We kept talking daily, until one day he sent me the text I had been waiting for. He gave me a date: we'd be spending almost a week together in a luxury five-star hotel in downtown Buffalo. Saying I'd show him around the city, I bluffed by raving about restaurants I'd never even been to. Google came in handy, and I picked some expensive places to check out. My nerves spiked with the approaching date. I had made an elaborate lie saying I'd be going on a weeklong therapy retreat and wouldn't be able to use my phone for the duration of the stay. It was believable, but so deceiving that I felt guilty. I pushed that guilt aside, so my nerves wouldn't get the best of me.

The day finally arrived. My sister, Hannah, agreed to drop me off in downtown Buffalo; an hour or so from where I lived. She agreed on one condition: that I'd give her access to my location via Snapchat. The cute dress she wore accentuated her voluptuous curves. We looked like rich girls going out for evening drinks. I loved it.

The hotel was exquisite, gigantic, luxurious. Due to my nerves, I reapplied deodorant and was trying to take deep breaths as we walked in--the bar sat to the right of the lobby. It was circular; we chose seats facing the lobby so I could see Jordan when he walked in. I kept my luggage next to me, and half wished I could get into the room before him to relax a bit. But a drink worked; I sipped liberally. I felt a little heady and the excitement started to set in. I'd finally get to meet him in person, which was like meeting a celebrity.

Hannah and I were sitting and drinking for almost an hour when I saw a tall, dark haired, tan man in a dark gray suit, walking through the lobby. Glancing around, as if looking for me. Standing, I straightened my dress and adjusted my stockings, so I looked my best. We made eye contact and my heart fluttered. A wide smile stretched across his handsome face, and I almost melted. I smiled back and looked at Hannah, who was smiling as well. Eyes widening, she told me how gorgeous he was, that she was surprised he was truly real. So was I. In the back of my mind, I worried he would be a catfish.

I boldly half-walked, half-ran to him. He dropped his luggage and swooped me up into his arms. It was as if we were reuniting. He smelled like man and cologne; it was amazing. A hint of vanilla, a dash of spice. I breathed him in, wrapping my arms around him tight. I giggled and he laughed. He spun me around like a child, setting me down on my feet.

"You look so beautiful." He bent down, pressing his lips gently to mine.

I closed my eyes, inhaled his scent and savored the feeling of his lips on mine. I had waited so long for this very moment.

"You look good too," I giggled again.

"Where's your luggage? I'll bring it up to the room and meet you back down here. We have reservations in ten minutes." He winked. I directed him to my sister, who I introduced, able to tell she was smitten, just as I was.

He took my suitcase and walked back through the lobby to the elevator. As soon as we finished our drinks, Hannah left me alone at the bar waiting for Jordan. He came back fast, and we walked across the lobby to the other side of the hotel to the restaurant located inside. We sat at a table in the back, candlelit. I had never been to such an expensive and luxurious restaurant. Even the menus were beautiful. I scanned mine, trying to distract myself from the anxiety that had been lingering through the night. When I looked up at him, sitting across from me, he returned my gaze. I lowered my eyes, my face heating.

"Don't do that," he whispered, with an adoring smile. It made me more anxious, but somehow excited, all at once.

"Do what?" I asked naively, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"That. Hide yourself from me. I want to see you and I don't want you to be afraid. Everything is fine. You're beautiful and hiding from me won't do." He winked but his smile faded, and his eyes sparkled.

"I'm sorry, I've never done any of this before. I'm a little nervous," I chuckled, fumbling my thumbs together.

"No need for that. I will teach you never to be nervous around me, starting now." He scooted from the large booth, standing. He reached for me hand; I rose with him.

My anxiety level spiked, as I had no idea what he had in store for me. He was gorgeous, his darkness towering above me. Dusky hair, inky eyes and tanned skin. He was truly beautiful, a man. I had never been with a man like him before. He was rich and successful, mature. He made me feel like a woman, like I was worth something. I was astonished when we ended up in the bathroom. He locked the door behind us, pushing me against the counter, lifting me by my waist and setting me atop it. He spread my legs, but my instinct was to close them.

"No," he said sternly.

I relented, opening up to him, he rewarded me with a smile. My face was on fire, my heart pounding.

"Look at me," he demanded, and I met his eyes, trying my best to maintain contact.

He brushed his full lips against the skin of my inner thighs, slowly kissing up until he met the hem of my panties. He pressed his mouth to my pussy through the thin fabric, the contact forcing ragged beaths from me. Smiling, he slid my panties to the side, kissing my bare flesh. I gasped and tried to close my legs again, his grip grew tighter on my thighs. All I could do was pant, gripping the edge of the counter.

Licking up once from the start of my slit to my belly button, Jordan stood to kiss me. Gripped the back of my head, twining my hair in his fingers at the nape of my neck, bringing my head to his. He kissed me deeply, probing my mouth with his tongue. I tasted myself in his mouth and shivered. It didn't taste bad, but I'd never tasted myself before. The act of it left me breathless, shaking.

Jordan put his forehead against mine. Grunting, a guttural sound only a male could make, he pulled away from me, looking me in the eyes, demanding silently that I hold eye contact with him.

"You taste amazing, and your pussy is so beautiful," he said in a husky voice, eliciting a nervous giggle from me. When we were still in the talking stage, he told me he'd do exactly that. He would take me in private, bending me over, devouring me, praising the raw sexual appeal of my swollen labia, unable to resist the very taste of me.

I was in awe.

"Should we go and order before we lose our table?" he asked, seemingly much more relaxed.

"Yes, I'm starving," I lied. While the five-star food did smell fantastic.

He grabbed my waist and lowered me to the floor, taking my hand, leading us back to our table. The waiter looked confused, as we both sat back down, but took our order, retreating hurriedly. I took a sip of my wine, peeking up at Jordan through my lashes. He was watching me, seemingly amused. I shifted in the booth, uncomfortable, my panties soaking wet. My pussy was still throbbing too. Every time I looked at him, it seemed to pulse harder, and grow wetter.

"How does your pussy feel?" he asked boldly.

I blanched, stunned. "It's in need of you," I blurted. Fighting to break free of my comfort zone, I tried to present myself and bold and sexy, not naive and shy.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, a smile spreading across his handsome face.

"It hurts." I feigned a pouty face; it worked.

"Careful, or we'll end up in the bathroom again so I can make it feel better." His voice dropped an octave, I shivered.

"I'll try to be good, sorry," I whispered.

"You will be good. You're going to be daddy's good little girl tonight, aren't you?" he whispered throatily back to me.

"Yes of course."

Our food came fast, we ate in near silence, noting how good it was here and there. Once we had both finished, we were restless. We eyed each other hungrily, even though our bellies were full.

"Would you like to see the room?" he asked, with a half-smile.

"Yes, I would."

The waiter asked if we wanted dessert. Jordan told him he already had some waiting for him, which elicited another deep flush of heat in my face. Jordan laughed and we both walked back across the lobby to the elevators. Once inside, he pushed me against the wall, inhaling my scent like I had done to him earlier.

"I like your smell," he whispered, leaning in, his breath caressing my ear.

He brushed his fingers along the expanse of bare skin showing between my thigh high stockings and skirt. I wanted him to touch me higher up, although the elevator doors opened. A few people were waiting, and he moved to let them in, holding my hand. My pussy throbbed; I could feel my panties sticking to my pussy from the moisture. I looked up, Jordan looked at my mouth, licking his full lips. The elevator dinged at the arrival to our floor; we exited together. He took my hand in his, while we walked down the long hallway. Upon entering the room, my senses were overwhelmed by the luxurious furnishings and slight floral scent wafting through the air. We had a beautiful view of the city, a kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. It was larger than most studio apartments I had seen.

"Like the room?" he asked, as he took his suit jacket off, throwing it on the bed.

"It's gorgeous. Wow," I breathed.

"I figured we needed something a bit more substantial since you'll be spending most of your time in here, while I'm working." He crossed the room to me, taking my hand, leading me to sit with him on the bed.

I'd been waiting months for this moment. We were completely alone, able to do whatever we wanted to each other, whenever we wanted. I became nervous again, chewing my lower lip. Taking my chin in his hand, Jordan made me look up at him. Looking at my bottom lip, he leaned down, capturing my lips with his. Parting my lips with his tongue, he searched my mouth. I touched his face, feeling his stubble against my fingertips. I ran my thumbs along his strong, pronounced jawline. We kissed wildly, hands exploring each other's bodies. Drifting to his chest, my hands started to unbutton his dress shirt. I placed them over his smooth bare chest, feeling his hard muscles. His hands ran from the top of my head, through my hair and to my neck. He replaced his fingertips with his mouth, running the tip of his tongue over my collarbone.

Jordan lifted his head, taking my chin in his hand again, gazing into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, kissing me again. He kissed me with more gusto, pulling the neckline of my dress down. Leaning in, he brushed his lips against the top swell of my breasts, nipping gently. He pushed me down, getting on top of me, pinning me to the bed. He had only pants on. I could feel the arc of hardness on my thigh. It was big.

I made small, breathy sounds as he grew harder against my leg.

"Remember when we talked about the first time... having sex?" he whispered into the folds of my ear, caressing my face.

I was heady, breathless, "Yes I do."

"Show me."

He rolled off me, allowing me to rise. I stood in front of him, taking my dress off slowly, revealing my lacy black panties and bra. I kicked off my boots, sliding my panties down my legs, then removing my bra. I took my time, keeping eye contact with him while I undressed.

"Mmm, baby, look at you." His eyes darkened, his pupils dilated.

My arousal permeated the air. I was dripping down my thighs. I moved to wipe it away.

"Don't move," he commanded. My hand returned to my side.

He walked behind me, getting down on his knees. His hand pushed against my back, making me bend over.

"Grab your ankles."

I bent further, following his instructions. I felt exposed, but before I could worry, his mouth was on my pussy for the second time that night. I mewled and panted. I felt him smile against my flesh, pushing his tongue in my hole, moving it in and out, fucking me with it. I moaned louder. He took my clit into his mouth, suckling. I inhaled sharply.

"You're going to make me cum."

"Not yet, not until I say you can," he growled from between my legs.

"I can't help it daddy," I cried.

He slapped my ass and I yelped. "You will do as you're told, Holly." I liked his use of my name.

"Yes daddy." My ass stung from his hand, I winced when he rubbed it.

"Good girl," he murmured against my flesh.

I began shaking, when he started to tongue fuck me again, rubbing my clit at the same time.

"Can I please cum, daddy?" I begged.

He stood abruptly, pulling me up with him, by my arm, lifting me. Legs wrapping around his waist, my soaked pussy pushed against his skin. The contact was electric against me sensitive clit. I kissed his neck, as he carried me to the bathroom. He switched on the light, then the shower, kissing me back while he waited for the water to heat up. He pulled off his pants with one hand, kicking them to the side. He walked into the shower with me still in his arms.

We were both assaulted with hot water, but kept kissing and touching. His hands moved under my ass cheeks, spreading them open, rubbing his hard cock against my slit. Up and down. I moaned and threw my head back. His lips stormed, a tempest against the skin of my neck, sucking and biting. He pushed me against the cold tiled wall, my hot back sizzling against it. He pushed into me, forcing my legs to spread wide open. He took hold of his cock, pushing it against my entrance. I gasped and pushed my hips forward, trying to push him inside me.

"Greedy girl. Let daddy take his time," he said thickly.

I kissed his neck and bit down on his shoulder when he entered me slowly but surely. It entered with a pop. I jerked and gasped. Jordan pushed deeper without letting me adjust. I bit down harder on his shoulder, inhaling sharply.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "It hurts, daddy."

"I know, baby. Let yourself adjust. Just relax; breathe," he encouraged and put his forehead to mine. Water dripped down from his hair to his face and his mouth was open slightly. He breathed hard, the veins in his neck bulged from the struggle of his restraint. I grabbed his lower lip between my teeth, biting and sucking on it. My slim body was pressed hard against the wall, crushing my spine, but I didn't care. He bent and took one of my pink pebbled nipples into his mouth.

I attempted to rock my hips forward to move him inside of me deeper. I gasped but kept pushing. He slid out of me and pushed slowly back in. My mouth dropped open, and I breathed harder, my chest rising and falling. My legs started to spasm, he pumped harder.

"Cum for me," he rasped.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, crying out as my orgasm reached its pinnacle. He pumped harder and harder, drawing out my orgasm, making me melt in his arms. Neither of us lasted long, as he started to cum shortly after me. He grunted, pushing deep inside me, staying there while he spurted. It filled me up. I could feel his cum dripping down the insides of my legs.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12