The Storm Before The Calm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

We held each other for a moment, before unwrapping from each other. He set me on my feet, bending to kiss me deeply.

"That was amazing."

"Yes, it was," I breathed.

"Turn around. I'll wash you."

I complied, letting him wash my back with a loofah. He washed my hair, massaging my scalp. He even smoothed some conditioner through my long dark blonde tresses. I washed him after, sliding my hands over every inch of his muscular body. I got to his cock and balls, lathering them up with soap, sliding my hand up and down his shaft. He tilted his head back, groaning.

"You want me to fuck you again, don't you?"

I didn't answer but bent down and took him in my mouth. I sucked out the remaining cum and swallowed, savoring his sweet taste. I cupped his balls and pushed them up, while ramming his cock down my throat. I stuck out my tongue, licking his balls while he was buried deep in my throat. I gagged, taking him out.

"We'll have to work on that a little, huh?" Jordan stroked my hair, raising me up to a standing position. "Open."

I did. He put two fingers in my mouth, pushing them to the back of my throat. I gagged, but he kept pushing until his third knuckle was touching my upper lip. I gagged again, grabbing his hand, trying to pull it out of my throat. A wicked smile formed on his face as he kept them there, holding the back of my head with his other hand. He finally took them out and I gasped for air.

"You'll get used to it." Jordan winked and embraced me, pulling me to his hard chest. I laid my head against it, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Turning off the water, we both stepped out, drying each other, walking out to get dressed. I pulled the sexy outfit I had stuffed in my suitcase, slipping it on while his back was turned. I waited for him to turn around and when he did, he gaped at me, his eyebrow almost touching his hairline. "My God. You bought that outfit just for daddy?" He was incredulous.

"Mmhmm."

I twirled, giggling. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, pleasantly surprised. I looked sexy as hell in my pink and black pleated skirt that barely covered my ass. The top was a tiny black cropped tank top that showed a decent amount of cleavage. My boobs were average, but in the bombshell bra I wore, they looked juicy. His face darkened as he walked briskly over to me, grabbing me up, throwing me on the soft California king sized bed. I rolled onto my tummy, sticking my ass out for him, arching my back as much as I could. I felt air on my bare pussy and turned to see him blowing gently. Jordan suddenly slapped my ass hard, biting down on my right cheek. I jerked, he slapped my left cheek.

He moved down, licking the full length of my slit, up to my sensitive clit. My mouth opened, I let out a long moan. He moved his mouth on my pussy as if he were kissing my mouth. I pushed back into his face. I wiggled my ass back and forth, rubbing my pussy over his tongue.

He stopped abruptly, pressing his groin against my ass, his cock hardening in response. The heart of my femininity had never felt so aroused, so pleased. It was as if it had an insatiable hunger for Jordan's cock and only his.

He unzipped his pants, pushing at my entrance, my juices making his cock slip up and down my slit. I started to come undone, he hadn't even entered me yet. I mewled when he bent to kiss my shoulders and the back of my neck, biting and licking. The mixture of his sweet, gentle nature and his rough, carnal desire was immensely arousing. It drove me wild. I didn't know what to expect next from him.

He spit all over my ass, it dripped down the sides of my pussy lips. He pushed his member inside of me slowly, rubbing the pad of his thumb over my ass. He started to fuck me slowly, then he put two separate index fingers in my ass, stretching it open. It stung. I felt exposed and embarrassed, but he slapped my ass when I made a sound of protest. He went back to stretching me open, fucking me at the same time.

I moaned loudly and breathed hard, my chest heaving.

"Fuck, daddy!" I exclaimed.

"I love stretching both your holes open. I want you gaping for daddy," he growled. I moaned back in response.

He fucked me harder then. I cried out as he started to fuck my ass with two fingers at the same time. My legs shook uncontrollably, I wasn't going to last much longer. I came hard, drooling on the sheets with my mouth wide open and my head to the side. I came too many times to count. I couldn't stop cumming.

He took his fingers out of my ass, flipping me onto my back. He pinched both nipples in between his fingers and pulled at them. He shoved himself back inside of me and pressed down on my belly. He rubbed my clit while he fucked me, and I felt a huge orgasm brewing.

"I'm going to squirt, daddy. Fuck!" I cried out.

I pushed him out of me, as I squirted all over him. Creamy juice sprayed all over. He shoved himself back in my pussy before I was finished, eliciting yet another huge spray of cum. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I squeezed my eyes shut tight.

"Look at me, baby girl. Open your eyes," Jordan demanded, I obeyed. I looked into his eyes; pupils dilated. He had a wild look on his face, he growled as he fucked me harder. I squirted again, spraying him, soaking the bed. He pushed himself all the way in, to the hilt. He came hard deep inside me. I felt full and complete.

Suddenly his phone went off on the nightstand. Pulling out with a plop, he walked over and picked it up. Clicked the ringer off and set it back down. He laid on the bed next to me and held my hand.

"Wild, baby, wild," he breathed.

We were both breathless and spent. I rolled over onto my side and snuggled into him. We both closed our eyes and rested.

I awoke to sun streaming in from the cracked blinds and squinted. I yawned and stretched, rolling over to say 'good morning' to Jordan, who was not there. Instead, a note was in his place.

Had to go into work extra early. See you after, around 4 pm. ;) xoxo

I sighed, getting out of bed, wondering what I'd do the rest of the day. I showered, getting ready, heading out of the room to go find something to eat for breakfast.

Once I'd eaten, I took a taxi to go shopping. I stopped at a few stores, buying only a couple of shirts and some new lacy panties at a cute boutique. I stopped at a café for lunch, eating alone, people-watching. When alone, people tend to notice more around them. I enjoyed myself as I walked through downtown, window shopping, eventually taking a taxi back to the hotel. I walked to the bar, ordering a drink, while I waited for Jordan to get off work.

Just as he had the day before, he walked in the front doors, but was on his phone. He was talking rapidly. I could tell it was a heated discussion. He waved his hands around, yelling into the phone. It provoked looks from people. He ended the call, looking towards the bar. I waved to him. He headed towards me, his face lighting up immediately.

"Rough day at work?" I asked, embracing him.

"No, it's just the wife. She suspects something." He ran his hands through his short dark hair and huffed.

I looked down, remembering what we were doing. I thought of Drew back at home waiting for me. And Jordan's wife... and kids. I shook my head, looking up at him. "I'm sorry, Jordan."

"Don't be. But she's threatening to fly up here." He ordered a drink, sucking it down through a straw.

"Now?" My eyes widened.

"Tomorrow. But I don't think she'll do it."

"But what if she does?" I questioned.

He ordered another drink and sipped heavily. "She won't, she's bluffing. She's done this before."

"She sensed something was going on then too?"

"Yes, but she never came here. I travel so much for work, you'd think she'd be used to it by now." Running his hands through his hair again, he sipped his drink.

"Should I go home, just to be safe?" My gut wrenched and I suddenly didn't feel so hot.

"No. There's no need for that."

He looked irritated. I took it as a cue to stop talking about it. I flipped my hair over my shoulder, bending for a sip of my drink. When I sat up, Jordan was watching me, smiling.

"What?"

"You're beautiful, let's get to the room."

I laughed, standing, hooking my arm in his and walking towards the elevators. Once upstairs, Jordan ravished me. Ripping my clothes off, he pushed me down onto the bed. He thrusted inside of me, making me yelp. He pumped in and out, making me cum several times. Then drove himself deeply inside of me and came hard, groaning deeply. His groan rumbled throughout his body, into mine. He pulled out, lying next to me on the bed, both of us out of breath and chests heaving.

"Got your frustration out, daddy?" Rolling on top of him, I laid my head on his chest.

He chuckled, caressing my head, smoothing my hair back out of my face.

There was a knock at the door, making us both jump. We could hear someone hollering through the door, and looked at each other. I hopped off the bed and hurriedly put my clothes back on. Jordan did the same, motioning for me to stand behind the wall to the bathroom. He walked to the door, easing it open, peeking through the crack.

"Oh! I have the wrong room. I'm so sorry sir," said a flustered, clearly drunk woman.

"That's okay, have a good night." He closed the door and we both sighed, sitting back down on the bed. We gave each other a knowing look.

We lay together for a few minutes before there was another knock at the door. Jordan sighed and shook his head.

"She must be hammered," I giggled, watching him walk to the door in a pair of sexy sweatpants with no shirt.

He swung the door open. It was a different woman. Blonde, tall, and pretty. She was a bit older, dressed like she had money.

"What the fuck?" Jordan spat and I shot up like an arrow.

"Who the fuck is she?" the woman screamed like a banshee.

Jordan pushed her out of the door and closed it behind him. I stood and thought for a moment before acting. I didn't deserve this, and neither did she. And Drew, waiting at home for me didn't deserve this either. There were red flags that I chose to ignore. I started to cry and pack my stuff up as quickly as possible. I put my shoes on, stuffing my clothes into my suitcase. I stood to leave when she burst through the door. She tried to run to me, but Jordan hooked an arm around her waist, yanking her backwards. I stumbled back and gaped. She was screaming, flailing her arms around, red in the face and neck.

"Get the fuck away from my husband, you little slut!" she screamed.

I felt the heat rising in my chest and I screamed back, "He found me, you dumb bitch!"

She shook with anger, turning even redder. "You little whore." Her voice turned low.

"Get the fuck out, Tami, now," Jordan demanded her.

She turned her anger towards him, striking him across the face. She started sobbing. "Tell her to get the fuck out, not me! I am your wife, Jordan." She tried to go into his arms, and he resisted at first, looking at me, then he embraced her, smoothing her hair back from her sweaty face.

I choked on a sob and grabbed my luggage and purse, skirting around them and walking out the door. Jordan called out after me, but I rushed, ignoring him. I heard more screaming from his wife. I hurried into the elevator.

I called my sister sobbing, begging her to come get me. I had to wait at the bar while she drove to me. It would be about an hour. I ordered a drink and downed it. I ordered another, sipping it as I saw Jordan crossing the lobby, looking for me about twenty minutes later. He jogged towards me, sitting next to me, ordering a drink. "I calmed her down, she'll be leaving in the morning." I snorted and put my hand up, waving him away. "Please talk to me, don't be like her."

"Ha!" I blurted and fell into a laughing fit. "Go fuck your wife, Jordan."

"Stop. She's calmer now. We still need to talk. I got you another room for the night, until she leaves."

"Double dipping, huh?" I laughed again. I was sufficiently drunk.

"It's not like that, baby."

"Don't call me "baby", we're done with that."

"Please don't do this."

"Jordan, please leave me alone. This will never work; I don't know what I was thinking."

He slammed his drink down on the counter and stalked away. I cried some more, lamenting in my drink until my sister showed up to take me home.

She finally showed up. I left the hotel without a second glance back.

I went home, packed all my stuff up, leaving Drew as well. I found myself a nice apartment overlooking a lake, with a balcony and all. I took my cat, my belongings, and moved out.

Being alone isn't easy and it never will be, but it's worth it in the long run.

Jordan sent me a few texts on holidays, but I never returned them. I looked for another daddy and knew when the time was right, he would come.

Thank you to Leo Bloom, and Sabine Decker for their exceptional editing skills, and immensely helping me get this story right. I would recommend both for editing.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12