All Comments on 'The Storm Before The Calm'

by shadysweet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Wow!!! A real-life tale with human emotion, explosive sex, and the inevitable crash landing... Most excellent ShadySweet!!! 5- STARS for that tale...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pray tell, how do you wear a knee length dress, with thigh high hose and have skin exposed between them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVED THIS! <3 Jordan's a tool bag so good for Holly!

shadysweetshadysweetabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: A very short dress... we're talking right below the cheeksters and the stockings aren't that high, right over the knee, duh. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, well written! Five stars, confused as to why the rating is so low, this is a great story with good dynamic!

Sabine_DeckerSabine_Deckerabout 2 years ago

For the user who didn't like the character touching the expanse of skin between the stockings and skirt, fair enough. Maybe it could be reworded to emphasize that the expanse is between the stockings and her underwear. But realistically, some skin could well be showing between the stockings and skirt. The dude's hands are under it, and he's taller, which tends to lift the skirt.

It prefer a less literal-minded approach, as illustrated using the old school singsong: "The hem of the skirt moves up and down. Up and down. Up and down."

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

That felt so real — well crafted, great dialogue and sex that was part-parcel of the storyline rather than a gratuitous sidebar. Nice. xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

I can actually imagining the confrontation happening just as you depicted — wired, uncontrolled and humorous if not so sad. Well crafted piece. Thanks for sharing. xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome sexy story. I hope he goes up and bangs his wife. I think I’ll go shoot one out myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read just a couple of your previous stories and, although I liked them, I couldn't give them the 5 stars they might have deserved. I've given you those 5 stars here. Hang onto those exceptional editors and don't let go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is this the romantic spice that livens up a dull marriage or life? Desperate actions and unforseen consequences...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershadysweet@shadysweet
An average girl that loves writing average stories. Short stories are my favorite to write. Although, I do like writing chaptered novels as well. I have two dogs named Marley and Kato, and two cats named Theo and Sassy. They are my life. I also love critique, blunt and honest.