The Storm Pt. 01 ('Window Seat')

Story Info
A father daughter hike is complicated by a park ranger.
12.8k words
4.73
26.7k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like my other stories, this series might have found a home in any number of categories. Group Sex, First Times, or even Exhibitionist & Voyeur.

A warning: There are elements of bi MMF herein, so if that isn't to your taste, so be it. There may be lots of other things that might appeal to you.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and votes for the first Window Seat trilogy. It is appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this second trilogy which jumps ahead to 2006.

Enjoy.

***

I checked the forecasts from every source in the state and it looked like an awesome three days for a midweek hike. TV and internet called for clear skies and light breezes and they have no reason to lie, do they?

We had packed most of the gear the night before and all remained was toiletries, food that we'd carry in and the like. Sarah was a deep sleeper and loathe to set an alarm for any reason. I had mine set to go off at 5:30 but i didn't need it. I woke up with a hot, sucking mouth on my cock and looked up just as my wife shoved the covers aside. Smiling, she whispered that she was gonna miss me while I was away. I told her that I'd be back on Thursday afternoon.

"Nevertheless," she said and gently held my cock upright, straddled me and lowered herself down. I held her by her lovely full tits and thrust up into her- loving the feelings since forever. She bit her lip and we rode and arched and quietly came all over each other. I held her by her ass and pumped her full, moaning and trading tongues and not caring one bit about the morning breath. I was going to miss her, too.

Sharing kisses and whispers of devotion, we cuddled until she had to get up to pee. When she came back from the en suite I was getting dressed. She sat on the bed naked and reached for her robe as an afterthought. "I set a charge of dynamite under Sarah's bed, but I doubt it'll do anything. I'll go in and dump her onto the floor after the smoke clears."

I buttoned my jeans and commented that the only sure thing was that the blast wouldn't wake Ben up either. We had the sleepiest kids in Christendom. I doubt I'd see him before his sister and I were on our way to the hills.

When I had finished breakfast and loaded the perishables in the cold packs, my wife guided 'Sleepyhead Sarah' into the kitchen and coaxed her to have some toast and coffee. I loaded the pickup and looked at the front door. Mother and daughter were in a serious conference. I had no idea what they could have been talking so seriously about.

They were spitting images for the most part and kindred spirits in many ways, but my wife could offer no advice about camping and hiking, except for staying away from poison ivy. Sarah on the other hand could offer no advice to my wife about housekeeping besides waiting for the cleaning lady who came on Tuesdays and Fridays.

***

Clapton, Skynyrd, The Stones and I were grooving as I drove west. We had been on the road for about an hour when she finally woke up. She stretched and sighed and rubbed her pretty face. "It's alive!" I said and she stuck out her tongue. She rummaged under the seat and pulled out her CD case, selecting a mix-tape disc and switching off the classic rock station I had been listening to.

"Out with the old... and in with the new..." and the truck was filled with Green Day, Usher and the Black Eyed Peas. Though mostly new and unfamiliar, I could sing the odd line when she held an invisible microphone to my face. She was being fun and silly, bopping in her seat- and emphasizing some of the more suggestive lyrics- and looking at me- daring me to say something.

Someone not familiar with the situation might have even thought she might have been flirting- and maybe she was- but that was just Sarah all over. She was the loudest in her clique- a leader in almost every way. She played basketball even though she was only five foot four, leading the charge up the court and setting plays. She played softball, a rock behind the plate. Because she was on the short side, she didn't get any scholarship offers, but she wasn't too concerned. She didn't consider herself university material.

My wife described her as saucy and rambunctious from the time she could walk. Curious about everything with a slashing wit, she could be heard over the din of all her girlfriends- just as likely to either cleverly satirize a teacher at school or make a fart joke.

Her brother Ben, on the other hand, though a year older, had recognized early that there was no way to compete with the 'sister tornado' as he called her. He turned and ran the other way, becoming bookish and shy- a camera and video and computer guy. He wasn't withdrawn by any means, just way more quiet by comparison. Though he considered himself a bit of a nerd, he had a savage wit too, and was quick to point out absurdities in life. By and large, we had two totally different kids, and we loved them dearly. As a family we got along as well as we could have hoped.

So if Sarah expected me to chide her for singing naughty songs or acting just the other side of proper, I wouldn't. I had heard her and her friends singing along to sexual things that would have been banned in my day. Nothing like a bunch of teen girls singing about their "humps" down in the basement rec room. Yes, indeed- an old dad at forty-two had better keep up- or at least keep his mouth shut.

Upstairs my wife would kid me about being an old prude, even though she knew too well I wasn't. Sometimes in bed she'd whisper and ask me which of our daughter's friends turned me on the most, and she'd make up stories about what might have happened with that girl and she and I. Sometimes I'd ask her the same question about Ben's friends and there would be more stories- always ending up in a sweet, hot lovemaking session. There were things in both of our pasts that would have shocked them to their cores- like the fact that we had been swinging since back in our college days- and had participated in bi group sex and other things.

But we always kept that from Sarah and Ben. As far as they knew we were normal, boring, suburban parents with mildly interesting jobs. But events were unfolding and history was about to give us all a good kick in the ass.

***

We stopped at a family restaurant on the interstate and had a wonderful late breakfast. We made the turn towards the park and its many hiking trails just before 10:30. The last filling station before the park came into view and since we needed gas, I pulled in. "Are you staying in here, sweetie?" I was going to get out to check on the gear in the back.

"No, Dad. I don't want to be a bear." Her hand was resting on the door handle and she was smiling mysteriously.

"A bear..? What are you talking about?"

"A bear, Dad. What does a bear do?" She was starting to get that impatient look that would immediately be followed by a classic eye-roll. "What does a bear do... in the woods?"

It dawned on me and I made a face. "Way too much information, kid!"

She laughed madly and hopped out of the truck and walked to the station. I shook my head.

***

The parking lot was deserted- just one dusty Subaru down the way. Doing this hike in the middle of September was way better than doing it in August like we usually did. Sarah and I had been doing our weekend hike thing for going on four years and every time we seemed to enjoy it more. I couldn't convince her to try a wilderness hike, she wanted some comforts. These trails were always well-kept despite the crowds and Rangers made sure there was firewood available to save the trees. There were little cul-de-sacs off the trails for overnight camping, and these were equipped with concrete pits to cut the risk of fires getting away and out of control.

There were water pumps fed from springs every few miles. These were the best trails the state had to offer and we were lucky to have them almost all to ourselves. Because Sarah had just graduated this past June and her job didn't start until the first week of October, we planned the hike for mid-week instead of week-end.

Loading ourselves with our backpacks and checking that we had everything, we flipped a coin to see who carried the tent first. I lost, so I had her strap it onto my pack and away we went.

Every year we had been doing this, Sarah and I had a chance to talk. We'd talk about school, her friends, her plans and her dreams. She'd tell hilarious stories about friends, teachers and teammates that were pure comedy. This year though, there wasn't much talk on the first leg of the trail, though we both commented on the changing colors of the trees, and how lovely it was compared to hiking in August of years past. She did take a few pictures with a digital camera Ben had outgrown. We sat and ate our lunch overlooking a valley cloaked in orange and crimson, reveling in the unseasonable heat of late summer.

***

Back on the trail after lunch we heard the approaching burr of an ATV. A Park Ranger was heading toward us, giving a wave as she drew up, hauling a trailer of firewood behind her.

She turned off the motor. "Hi, you guys! I'm Brenda- I have this trail until the end of the season. Hope everything is going well."

I introduced myself- and my daughter Sarah. We shook hands.

"How goes the hike?"

"Great thanks- the trail looks awesome. You guys are doing a great job."

She smiled, swept off her ballcap and bowed slightly. "We appreciate the compliments! And there's lots of wood all the way back now."

"Thanks!"

She had a nice smile. "Welcome!"

"Can't beat the weather, either."

"Well," she said scratching the back of her head and replacing her cap, "I was just checking the Doppler and there's a cold front coming in. There might be some unsettled weather tonight- maybe just high winds- maybe a little rain. So be sure to pound those tent pegs in."

Sarah muttered 'great' under her breath. She was at best a fair weather camper.

"Cool- thanks for the warning! Have a good day, Ranger Brenda." I sketched a salute.

She laughed, returned the salute, revved up her ATV and pulled away from us. Sarah stood looking after her with a bemused smile. "Holy Pippi Longstocking."

I saw the point. The Ranger was about 24 or so, with flaming copper hair in pigtails and freckles. "I mean, have you seen redder hair, Dad?"

"Be nice, Sarah."

Sarah laughed and starting walking.

After another few hours- with longer breaks- I announced I was beat and ready to set up for camp. We found a nice clearing that was close to both a wood bin and a water pump. Since I had carried the tent all that way, I demanded Sarah set it up. She did so- only moaning and bitching a little that she had to do everything! I made a couple trips down to grab some firewood. The tent was quick to set up, and after she was done, she used a foot pump to blow up our air mattresses and pillows. Sarah went for water and we each stowed our gear.

I chopped kindling and started the fire. It was a pleasure to be working as a team, but I was still somewhat uncomfortable with how quiet the kid had been all day. Other than the crack about the Ranger's appearance, she was hardly herself. I put it down to how unsure she might be about her future. She had a good job lined up, but after high school was over- anything could happen. If she was going to talk about it in her own sweet time, she would- and then it would be hard to shut her up.

***

After supper she was still lost in her own thoughts and I was enjoying the quiet. I had packed a pint of Southern Comfort and we each traded swigs as we sat by the fire. Not even the warming liqueur would loosen her tongue.

It was starting to get a bit breezy and the temperature was dropping up here in the hills. She changed for bed first. I made sure the fire was out and wood ready for the morning. She let me know it was okay for me to come in. I slipped into the tent and slid the zipper back down and peeled off my hoodie. She had her back turned, arranging her things just so. We usually wore flannel pants and t-shirts and I changed into mine.

When I turned to say goodnight, she was facing me, kneeling on her sleeping bag, wearing just panties and a t-shirt. In the light from the camp lantern, I could see the outline of her nipples. It was deeply unsettling to realize her breasts were just as I remembered seeing her mom's. It's a wonder she didn't date more than she had.

My daughter was built- I guess I had always known that, but this is the first time I had admitted the fact to myself. Yes, her breasts were just like her Mom's had been back in the day- lovely full breasts that were a dream to touch, kiss and suck. I leaned over the space between us and kissed her cheek and whispered goodnight and crawled into my bag. She sat there, as if she was expecting more. Then she turned out the light. She remained kneeling there for I don't know how long before she crawled into her bag, too. I hoped she hadn't seen the beginnings of an erection.

***

I awoke with a start- the sound of drumming. It wasn't Charlie Watts. The sound of running water- I wasn't at home. It wasn't the toilet flushing in the middle of the night. It was rain. Fuck. Rain.

There was a loud rumble of thunder and I sat up.

"Ew, Dad- was that you?"

My daughter was awake, too. "Ha ha."

There was another roll of thunder. "Did you have beans for supper, for god's sake?"

"Very funny, kid." At least the fart jokes were back. I searched in my pack for a spare groundcloth and even though I knew it was useless and too late, I drew up the zipper and went out to cover the firewood.

It wasn't raining hard, but it was raining steady and there was thunder and lightning. I was pretty much soaked by the time I returned to the tent. Sarah was kneeling almost as before, with the light on and a concerned look on her face.

"Dad? I'm scared- can you help me?"

***

She had never, ever been much good around storms, despite joking about it. She needed to pee and asked me to help her find a nearby tree to lean back against. I swept the camp light around the clearing, finding a likely place. The flip-flops we wore around the camp were squelching through mud by the time we got there. She leaned back squatting and I held her hand to support her. I looked anywhere but down.

She tugged my hand and I offered her a swatch of toilet paper that I had brought with me. She took it and soon pulled herself to her feet. She tossed it away and I was conscious of her sliding her panties back up beside me. She gripped my arm and drew close. She made no move to head back to the tent.

"How about you?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you have to... you know?"

"I... I guess I do."

She held the light in her hand- she wasn't going anywhere. I looked at her- she was soaked, too- her short, blonde hair made dark with the rain. Her face was glistening. I opened the fly of my flannel pajamas and drew out my cock. Her eyes followed the movement and she watched me pee- holding my arm tighter. I couldn't help it- fuck, I was getting harder, even despite the evening chill. Much too hard for the circumstances.

She shuddered and whispered above the noise of falling water. "That's... nice"

"What...?"

"Mom said-"

"What?" God... I was getting even harder.

"Nothing..."

"Sarah-"

"It looks like you're done, Dad." I was. I looked at her- she was smiling mischievously.

"Aren't you gonna shake it? I guess it doesn't matter- the last drop always ends up in

your pants, right?"

"Yeah." I tried to smile, but it felt more like a grimace.

"Come on, you're soaked, Dad- you're gonna catch your death of pneumonia!" I rearranged myself in my briefs. She laughed and led the way back to the tent- holding the light like the Statue of Liberty.

We dug towels out of our packs and dried off as best we could. I was with my daughter in a tent- looking like she was competing in a wet t-shirt contest on college spring break. She caught me looking and covered up with a satirical show of modesty. She laughed at how I blushed.

I took off my t-shirt and changed into another. I happened to look at my watch and noticed it was 1:15 in the morning. I told her to turn around. I rummaged in my pack and drew out a plastic food container. I found my lighter and flicked it into life.

"Ready."

Sarah turned around and her eyes lit up and she covered her mouth. "You remembered...!"

"Happy birthday, Sarah." There was a chocolate cupcake with peppermint icing- from her favorite bakery. I had lit a single candle to mark her birthday.

She took the cupcake reverently and closed her eyes. She opened them and gently blew out the little flame. Smiling like a cat she pulled the candle and after she made sure it was out, she slipped it under her pillow. Delicately she pulled off the fluted wrapping- and crammed the while thing into her mouth at once. We were both laughing maniacally and she was spewing chocolate crumbs all over the tent. When she had swallowed the last bit she dusted off her hands and sat back on her haunches.

I was kneeling across from her. "So. Did you make your wish?"

She turned all serious and cocked an eyebrow. "Is that any of your business?"

"I was just curious. Concerned."

She leaned back a bit and arched her back. "Dad- my eyes are up here." Busted, I looked at her face. "But..." she whispered, "if you really want to know, I got part of my wish. Out there. In the rain."

I shouldn't have asked. I didn't know how to respond.

I could barely hear her whisper over the increasing winds and rain pounding on the roof of the tent. "Are you... still hard?"

"Am I... what?"

She leaned in a bit. "Are you still hard? Your..." and she positively breathed the word 'cock'. I shrugged. "Will this help?" and with that she gripped the hem of her t-shirt and peeled it slowly and wetly off her body. Her breasts bounced- large and amazingly firm- with light and very hard coral nipples. I could hardly take my eyes off her.

"Did you and Mom... plan this?"

She nodded. "Mom told me that... you and her have thoughts... you've talked about my friends. Stacy. Carla, too. But the thing is, Stacy and Carla look... kinda like me, Dad. Except they have darker hair. People have still mistaken us for sisters. You don't ever talk about me? Hmmm. That's odd."

"You- you're my daughter, Sarah-"

"Mom also told me... about her and Uncle Kevin. And about you and Aunt Emily."

Fuck. So much for keeping secrets.

"What else did she tell you?"

"Not a lot. But she said there'd be stories enough for a hundred mile hike."

"I guess so."

"She also said... your cock... wasn't the biggest she ever had, but it was perfect for her. Perfect for sucking. Perfect for a first time- or at least a second time." She crawled the foot or so between our bags and put an arm around my shoulder and kissed me. Her other hand reached down and caressed the outline of my shaft. "Oh yes, fuck yes..."

"Sarah..."

"I want this. I want us... to make love, Dad. I want us to... fuck. Don't you want that, too?"

She asked it in such a manner that I know I would have broken her heart had I said 'no' to her. And once the thought of making love with her had been introduced, it wasn't going to leave any time soon. I nodded. "I want that, too."

"Good." She moved closer and slipped my t-shirt off, kissing my chest.

"What... what about Mom?" Since our marriage we had never done anything like this without the other present.

She pulled back and looked at me with that same mysterious smile. "Well, if things go according to plan- and they probably are, she and Ben will be fucking each other's brains out by this time."

***

We didn't hear the zipper open behind us- but we heard the scream.

Sarah sat up on my cock as I was fucking up into her- and looked over her shoulder. I looked around Sarah and saw the rain-soaked and totally appalled face of the Ranger Brenda backing out of the opening. Even though it was our second go-round, and as I was so close- there was no way I could stop what we were doing. After I came again (and hopefully she did, too) she laid down on my chest and whispered, "Are we in trouble, Dad?"