The Storm Pt. 01 ('Window Seat')

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And while we're here... her and Ben are... there?"

"Like I said, he's only really been with one girl and it didn't end well. I overheard them talking a while ago... and Mom promised to do whatever she could to help. I've done what I could, too. I've been talking to a girl I graduated with... she's shy and kind of nerdy, too and I think they'd get along well. She'd be a good girlfriend and he'd be a good boyfriend. She's going to JC, too and well, I'll do what I can for them."

"And Mom is... helping him get back on the right track?"

"I guess that's what families do."

"Or just families like ours."

"Speaking of which, Dad... You and Uncle Kevin and Aunt Emily... And Aunt Fran...

When was the last time you and Aunt Fran were together?"

"Well, miss nosey... on the last trip to work on the latest commercial series, I stayed at Fran's apartment..."

"How many times did you do it?"

"Twice."

"Where was Stephan?"

"Staying with a friend overnight. And your Mom knows. We usually tell each other if something might happen. And we always tell each other all the details after the fact." I paused, I have to admit I was a little uneasy. We had always trusted each other. "She didn't say anything about... what she was going to do this time..."

"I wouldn't worry, Dad. This is totally different. She and I wanted it to be a surprise. For you- and for Ben." She cocked her head toward the closed bedroom door. "It just turned out to be a surprise with Sleeping Beauty in there. And like I said, I think Mom would approve."

"I guess you're right."

"But what I want to know- are you going to let Ben and I join in the fun..?"

"Who says we still have any fun? Well, okay- I admit to... being with Fran."

"If you say you're not doing anything with Uncle Kev and Aunt Emily you're either stupid or lying. Are you?"

I wasn't going to gain anything in this interrogation from Clarice Darrow. I nodded.

"I was hoping so, Dad. I just... its going to be a lot of fun from now on- and you won't have to sneak around. Where does Marcus fit in to all this? And Stephan?"

"Your Mom and I and Kevin and Em made the decision together that we'd keep all this secret until you guys were of age. As far as I know they've kept the bargain with Marcus. And Fran decided the same thing about Stephan. She's a single mom so its all her call. Your cousins are probably as much in the dark as you were. At least until your mom started blabbing."

She turned to me with a most delightful smirk. "Stop bitching. You're gonna get as much sex as you want when we get home, old man. And just when you think you're done- I'll call Carla and Stacy."

I got up and looked outside. It was getting light out- though still misty and wet. The steady downpour had turned to a steady drizzle. I heard the door open and Brenda looked out bashfully, like a scarlet groundhog poking her nose from her burrow, holding her robe close around her. She smiled at me and at Sarah as she passed on her way to the bathroom. When she came back I met her by the sofa and she folded herself in my arms, kissing my neck.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything- last night- being so good to me."

"It was my pleasure. You're a lot of fun."

She kissed me softly and sat beside Sarah on the sofa. I went to the bathroom and checked the clothes and things in the dryer, folding them in our separate piles. When I got back they were wrapped around each other, kissing and whispering. They looked up as I approached. Sarah smiled and the older girl hid her face in my daughter's neck. "She has something to ask you, Dad."

"Oh? Go ahead. Shoot."

"You ask."

"No, you." The two of them bickered amiably about who was going to ask what.

"You gotta promise not to laugh, Sean... I mean-" She blushed and hid her face again.

"He's gonna think I'm nuts, Sarah."

"He'll think its sweet."

"He'll think I'm a lunatic. You ask him."

Sarah rolled her eyes and looked at me. " She wonders... if you and Mom'll adopt her, Dad."

"Adopt-?"

"See? He thinks I'm a fucking lunatic." And she burst into tears. Sarah caressed her back and whispered comforting words in her ear, watching me all the time. I was a marked man.

***

I had been lucky enough to be involved in quite a few threesomes since my college days. It was nothing new to have two girls sucking my cock, but it was always wonderful. To have my sweet girl and Brenda going down on me was incredibly special.

After Brenda had finished crying, Sarah whispered something in her ear. They unwrapped themselves and Sarah left to get something from her backpack on the porch. She came back and leaned back against the corner of the sofa, smiling. Brenda stood and faced me, gently cupping my cock and balls and caressing my chest with her other hand.

"I'd be such a good daughter for you and Mom. Kind, obedient and you'd never have a moment's trouble with me, Dad. I'd be such a good sister for Sarah and Ben. And I believe in sharing. So does my sister. We've decided we'd share everything. We'd share you, we'd share Mom, and we'd share our brother. Yes, I know about that and I think it's beautiful and hot. She almost made me come just talking about it.

"I really want to be part of something so special. I might not be able to get out of my contract until around Christmas. But I'd love to be invited home. I've never had a home worth a shit. But I like to think I'd fit in with yours. She's told me a lot, but I want to learn more, Dad." She kissed me and untied her robe and let it fall to the floor.

Sarah cleared her throat and we looked at her. "May I..?" She was holding up her camera.

Brenda considered. "As long as we keep it between us... Promise?"

Sarah nodded, "Promise." Brenda moved closer to the hearth and put her hand on the mantle, posing. Sarah clicked off a shot.

I heard a few more clicks and lost track as Brenda peeled off my t-shirt and guided me over to the sofa. She knelt, slid off my briefs and sat me beside my girl. She sucked my cock slavishly, convincing me as best she could. Sarah took a few more shots and put the camera aside. She stood up and undressed quickly. Together they knelt on either side, kissing between my shaft and over my head- taking turns sucking my balls as they sucked and stroked me slowly.

"Oh god, Dad," whispered Sarah. "She makes a good case. I think she needs another good fucking. If you don't... imagine what Mom might think if you disappoint her sweet girl."