The Story of Becky Jo Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky Jo continues down her path toward wanton, filthy lust.
7.1k words
4.31
12.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they did to her down by the creek was just the beginning. Her mind reeled when she thought of all the things these two big, disgusting men might do to her once they got her inside a cabin, with a locked door. She told me that she began shivering violently with a combination of cold and fear.

In a very few minutes they were all parked in front of a small little cabin. It looked ancient and it was. But when Les unlocked the door they all followed the two brothers inside. In a minute Paul had a little kerosene lantern going and a moment later Les had a fire going in the little pot-bellied stove.

They let Bobbi warm up a little by the stove while the two boys and the men passed around a bottle of whiskey. Then, without thinking, Tom pulled a joint from his shirt pocket. As soon as he did that he regretted it, thinking "oh, shit, these country boys aren't gonna smoke pot and now they're probably gonna beat me up or butt fuck me or something."

He tried to step back and slip it back into his shirt pocket but Les had seen it and said "hang on there boy, whatcha got in yer hand?" Tom said "nothing, just a ..." and right then Les grabbed his hand with his big calloused paw and Tom was shocked by the strength of his grip!

He opened up his hand and displayed the joint! "Well, lookey here Paul, he's got a marijuana cigarette". Tom felt the fear sweep over his body but before he could say or do anything Paul said "Is it any good - or is it just skunk weed?" - - "No" said Tom, "it's real good, the best we've ever had." The two men laughed as Les took it from his hand and Paul lit a match! The two men each took a couple of long drags off of it, then passed it over to Becky Jo saying "here honey, you'd better take a couple puffs, help get yer mind off whatsa' gonna happen to ya next..."

Bobbi was so scared and nervous she grabbed it and took such a deep long drag that it made her start coughing. Everyone laughed at her, standing there in just her panties and her little snap front shirt, with no bra. Les and Paul both took a couple more big drags off the joint and handed it back to Becky Jo.

She took a long slow drag and held her breath for as long as she could before handing it to Toni. She was trying to numb herself, cloud her mind, because she knew in just a few minutes she was probably gonna be sucking on one of those men's big smelly cocks and, even stoned as she was, the thought was still revolting!

Everyone took another swig off the bottle of Jack and then Paul, the meanest of the two brothers, grabbed hold of Becky Jo's arm saying "now where the hell were we? - -oh yeah", and he spun her around pushed her forward about two steps and, before she knew it, she was bent over a little table inside the old cabin.

Paul stepped up behind her, grabbed her little panties with both of his big, callused hands and jerked them down past her knees. When he let them go they dropped to the floor.

Right about there, Becky Jo paused, looked at me, still shaking and her chest heaving like somebody who'd just had a long, hard crying spell. She said "for some reason, I just stepped out of my panties and bent over the table, leaning on my elbows - they had this strange, inaudible control over me."

She said "I knew what I was doing and I knew what they were probably going to do to me, but I just leaned over and presented my ass to them." She said "I was afraid and revolted when I looked at them, I don't know why but I just bent over and got ready for whatever the hell they wanted to do to me!"

As Becky Jo was bent over, waiting, listening to the brothers snicker and decide who was going to do what, first she told me "suddenly I could feel it. I was terrified and wanted to run, but I could feel my pussy getting wet."

Then she said "A second later Paul kicked my feet apart, leaving me leaning against the table, bent at the waist with my legs spread and I panicked!" She knew the stalling was over; there was no place for her to go and nothing for her to do but take what they were going to give her!

Paul bent at the knees, to get a better angle, and buried his big index finger all the way inside her little cunt! He leaned down for leverage, pulled his finger out, put two of them together and banged her cunt mercilessly! Then he pulled them out, made her suck on them until she licked his fingers clean and he slammed three fingers all the way into her pussy! Becky Jo cried out! "It hurt ", she said. "But mostly it was the pure meanness of his assault that made me scream!"

She said "He kept banging me with his big, rough fingers, telling me what a nasty slut I was and reminding me what he'd seen me doing in the truck and he said - so don't pretend you don't like it you little slut." She tried to hold it back, but she couldn't - her pussy got wetter and wetter as he plowed those three big fingers in and out of her swollen cunt!

After that, Paul reached down, unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper, and dropped his pants to the ground. His big cock stood semi-hard and he grabbed it and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Les grabbed her by the arm, stood her up and turned her to face them! As he stood behind her he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down, telling her "Get on yer knees and start a-suckin' on it, slut" - taking the time to hiss the word "slut."

Becky Jo told me that her knees weakened and she collapsed onto the floor, in front of the big man. She said "I wanted to scream. I wanted to run. I don't know why, but instead I just looked up at Paul's now fully hard cock." She was crying and saying "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I could smell the stench of his filthy cock, just a few inches from my face, and instead of running I felt a pang of lust rush through me and I could actually feel my pussy swell and get wet. Paul said "start suckin' bitch, lemme see what a nasty little cunt ya are!"

At that moment, Becky Jo stopped and looked at me. She said, "I was disgusted and I was afraid, and I still wanted to run, but I could feel my pussy throbbing and I could feel it wet on the inside of my thighs." She looked into my eyes, gasped and said "Oh, I'm so sorry. I wanted you so badly. I wanted to be at least semi-normal. I wanted you! But by the time I finish telling you what has happened to me, and what I've done, you'll never want me, nobody will." And she started weeping again.

Then, she composed herself, took a deep breath and with a resolve of a woman who just had to get something off her chest, to cleanse herself by getting it out, she said "when I looked at his big stinking cock throbbing in front of my face, I knew I was a slut - I'm so sorry, I tried tonight, I really tried, but I'm a slut!"

Now, I was the one in shock. I didn't know what to make of what she'd just said. I didn't know what she meant. But there she was, crying, shaking, and admitting her darkest secrets to me. I'm never speechless, but I was right then.

She cried and shook as she told me how her pussy had started to flow at the thought of being taken by these two rough men, at the thought of them taking turns - doing dirty, nasty things to her. The thought of Toni and Tom watching her as she did whatever they told her to do made her shiver with a lustful anticipation that she couldn't control.

She felt pussy juice beginning to run down the inside of her legs. She thought of these two big men using her any way they wanted and her heart began to pound with excitement and her mouth became wet with saliva.

She shuddered at the realization that she was indeed, a slut; she wanted it, she lusted for what was coming, couldn't wait for them to use her like a filthy whore. She got quiet, looked me in the eye and said "at that moment, I knew it, I wanted it, I realized that I was probably going to do dirty slutty things for years to come, probably the rest of my life" - her stomach panged with fear and excitement, and her cunt swelled with anticipation while her mind welled with disgust.

It's been a long time since Becky Jo told me those things. I certainly won't pretend that I remember everything, because I don't. But, I was with her for maybe 6 months and we talked about this incident a lot, mostly at first, and usually she wanted to talk about it in the moments just before we became intimate, which for Becky Jo meant wild, aggressive, forceful sex.

Actually she'd do it right before we started having sex, and then she'd pause and relate some new part of what had happened to her, while I was fucking her, or using her mouth. I could never tell if she was setting the stage or if she was trying to cleanse herself.

She recalled certain instances a lot, so I remember quite a bit. Obviously for most of the word for word dialog, I'm adlibbing. But I remember the whole course of events pretty well. We talked about it before she did really nasty things with me and we talked about it when we were just talking and she cried and wished that wasn't what she'd become. She hated it! At least part of her hated having those things done to her. Yet, at the same time, for reasons she couldn't understand, she craved it and NEEDED IT, and it tormented her.

Becky Jo tried to restrain her feelings. She knew she should lash out at Les and Paul in anger and protest. But all she could do was kneel there and look at the big smelly cock, just inches from her mouth, and then look up as the men sneered at her and called her filthy names.

She looked over at Toni and Tom and she knew, in a matter of seconds, they were going to watch her as she put out for these two men. It angered her as she realized she was never going to be Toni's girlfriend.

She shivered again as she stared at Paul's growing cock. Then, Les put his hand between her shoulder blades and pushed "I told you - lean over and start a-sucking on it, now do what yer' told, slut! - Or maybe you'd a like it better ifin' I started by a fuckin' that cute little ass of yours?"

She could smell it, she told me dozens of times how bad his cock smelled. His cock stunk with the stench of sweat; the stench of a cock that hadn't been washed in days; the stench she knew would soon fill her mouth. The image of her sucking that big revolting cock of Paul's and getting fucked by the wild-eyed, crazy looking Les shot through her mind and it scared her!

She hesitated just a moment too long and with a wicked little laugh, Les bent over and slapped her bare ass, hard, and said "Open your mouth cocksucker." She leaned forward and opened her mouth a little, trying not to think of the smell of his cock.

From her kneeling position, with his cock now sticking straight up, she raised up on her knees as far as she could, but couldn't quite reach up high enough to get it in her mouth. So she started licking the underside of his shaft and then she tried to suck one of his balls - but the smell was overwhelming.

Les laughed, grabbed her under both arms and lifted her clean off the floor and set her down on her feet. He pushed between her shoulder blades saying "NOW, bend over and start sucking SLUT! Show us what a dirty little whore you are - SUCK IT - GO ON, SUCK ON IT - OR I AM GOING TO RAM MY COCK IN YOUR ASS! - NOW GIT TO IT WHORE!"

Les was standing behind her. When she bent over he suddenly jammed two fingers into her cunt and her mouth sprang open in an involuntary moan. At the same moment Paul grabbed her hair and ears with both hands and pulled her face down quickly. His fully hard cock quickly plunged into her open mouth.

It tasted worse than it smelled and she gagged and tried to stop. But, when she did, Les rammed three big, heavy fingers into her pussy and that made Bobbi open her mouth wider and she gasped wildly while she heaved and shuddered with a sudden pang of filthy, wanton lust.

When she did that, Paul pulled her face firmly against his groin and the whole of his cock disappeared into her open mouth. He held her with authority and in the same instant Les began banging her rapidly swelling cunt, slamming his big fingers in and out her as she got wetter and wetter.

Becky Jo tried her hardest. She knew she shouldn't do it, she tried not to, but as she sucked the man's hard, awful smelling cock and with Les jamming his big calloused fingers in and out while her mouth and pussy both started to get wet and after only a minute or two of getting banged and sucking that disgusting cock, she let out a deep, guttural moan and without thinking, she began pushing back against Les' fingers as he plunged them inside her, over and over.

Just as she started to get in the rhythm Les pulled one finger out of her pussy and, with a quick shove, he jammed it into her ass! Becky Jo gasped and tried to pull away, but she was trapped.

Becky Jo had no way of knowing, but Les and Paul had done this sort of thing before - lots of times. You see, before they were married, they'd each had more than their share of girlfriends. The brothers may not have been very good looking, or even smart, but they did live on the biggest ranch in the county and with high hopes of marrying into all that money, local girls were more than willing to go out with them. The brothers learned early that, for some reason, it was pretty easy to persuade some girls to do all sorts of things.

It wasn't until they got older that they learned it was the big ranch and the promise of a life of affluence that made it easy to get girls. But, the brothers didn't care why they got girls, just as long as they got them to do what they wanted them to do. And what they wanted them to do was very lewd and very fucking dirty and, worst of all, they liked to do it together, switching off between girls or double-teaming on one girl, filling all her holes!

You see, in Sackawah County, there was little hope of prosperity for local kids. The men mostly grew up and worked in the mills and the girls pretty much got pregnant early, got married young, had kids, and lived in some little house while they all scraped by. The only entertainment was going out to the local bars, or the drive in movie, or fishing, where they'd drink too much and one way or another the girls would wind up getting fucked or giving out blowjobs.

It's just the way life is for some people, in small, isolated mill towns. The girls learn quickly that a blowjob would get them things they wanted and they learned at an even younger age that it was better to learn how to suck cock, and swallow, than risk getting pregnant, like their mothers had.

Les and Paul lived on a big ranch, and even in high school they had their own pickup trucks. The local girls, and by that I mean all the girls within 3 counties, would pretty much stand in line, hoping to wind up married to Les or Paul and live a good life on a big ranch, with a maid and maybe even a nanny to look after their kids.

So, after high school, the brothers quickly learned that they could get most girls to do pretty much anything they wanted. And, if the brothers came up with something a girl didn't want to do or absolutely wouldn't do, there was likely another one who'd be more than happy to let them do whatever it was they wanted her to do.

It didn't take the brothers long before they learned that it was fun to do these chicks together. They'd take the girls someplace together and make 'em give them blowjobs or they'd fuck them, then they'd talk the girls into switching and they'd trade. Sometimes they'd take just one girl, and they'd go someplace together, and make her fuck both of them, at the same time.

They got where they liked it best when one fucked a girl in the ass while she sucked the cock of the other. Sometimes, if she was nasty enough, they'd make her switch back and forth - getting it in the ass or cunt by one and sucking the other, then turning around and getting it the opposite way.

If she didn't want to, well, it usually didn't take long to find another one who did want to - or at least would let them do what they wanted, whether it was what she wanted or not. The possibility of marrying into money was worth just about anything in Sackawah County!

The boys had been football stars in high school - well, maybe not stars, but they started every game and they were big and strong and there were cheerleaders - cute little fucking cheerleaders. In almost no time the brothers had concluded that fucking these small chicks looked like they'd be even more entertaining.

So, after high school they brothers enrolled in the nearby Junior College. They had no intention of getting a degree. What they wanted to get were the cheerleaders. Once they'd all gotten out of high school, most of the local guys had gone to work someplace.

That left the petite cheerleaders to Les and Paul. By then the girls realized they needed to do something soon or they'd wind up getting knocked up and raising kids in a mill-town house with little hope for a better future. Except Les and Paul offered the promise of a much better future.

By then most of the girls were well aware of the brothers kinky sexual appetites. But most of them had concluded they could live with that - hell, they might even like it; especially if it came with a big ranch house and the promise of a much better life.

The boys had learned that the junior college cheerleaders squealed louder when they got fucked and they had to make em' spread their cunts and open their mouth's really wide to take their big cocks. The brothers really loved those tight little mouths and even tighter little cunts!

They could pass them back and forth while the little cheerleader kicked and squirmed - the girls hated it, mostly. But one way or another, nearly all of them would do it - and doing "it" meant the kinkiest, filthiest things the brothers could think of - and what they liked to think of most was getting rough and MAKING the girls do whatever they'd told em' to do!

By then, most of the girls in 3 counties knew that going out with Les and Paul was going to result in kinky sex. And the older the brothers got, the kinkier the sex got. Eventually, the brothers met and married two sisters who liked kinky sex, or at least pretended they did.

These girls weren't cheerleaders, but they were small and petite with long hair and very tight little ass's, with small tits for them to squeeze and pinch and bite their little nipples. And, best of all, they had tight little holes - all three of them, which the brothers fucked mercilessly.

The brothers got well practiced in trading them back and forth and they particularly liked taking one and doing her together, at the same time while the other girl did things to one or the other of them. Making one of them kneel on a kitchen chair, facing the back of the chair, so one of them could fuck her from behind while the other brother stood in front of her so he could ram his cock into her mouth, at the same time - while the other chick was forced to bend down behind one of them and tongue his ass - THAT was the biggest discovery of their lifetimes - having one chick blow you while the other rimmed your asshole, nothing was better. Then they discovered VCR cameras...

The sisters eventually grew tired of it. The brothers had huge sexual appetites and there were no maids or nanny's to make life easier. In fact, they had to cook and clean for their husbands and their husband's older brother and sometimes they had to fuck him too!

Occasionally, they'd make one of the sisters take on all three of them! After a while, things just got too weird and when the boys started making jokes about having one of the sisters do something with a dog, they knew it was time to go!

When the big rodeo came to the County Fairgrounds the next summer, the sisters jumped in the truck with the first two cowboys who'd take them and they never looked back. So it was, when Les and Paul got Becky Jo into a compromised position, they knew exactly how to orchestrate sharing the girl between them.

12