All Comments on 'The Story of Becky Jo Ch. 02'

by waddie

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
If she’s bleeding from her ass

Then she’s not likely to having an orgasm. It means she’s been ripped and no amount of booze or pot is going to disguise the blood poisoning she’s going to get. Not to mention the yeast infection, the potential std from unprotected sex....

I get that you wanted to show her changing, that you wanted to show her as actually wanting to be taped; but you’re an idiot. That’s not how life goes.

The victim might have enjoyed it; but more likely would have endured it. And she wouldn’t be crying because she enjoyed it, she would be crying because she was violated.

If this is how you think women will react, then I wish you good luck in prison....you’re going to need it.

waddiewaddiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
To Wackadoodle:

Well, Wack, you should read the conclusion before passing judgement as to her wants and needs. This occurred way before AIDS had been invented and, to my knowledge she never developed ANY STD. The brothers hadn't had "any" in well over a year so they would have likely known if they had something and, back then, a shot of penicillin pretty much cured everything.

As for me, I have several advanced degrees in biology and hydrology - I'm a well known researcher, paid speaker and highly sought after consultant. I've NEVER forced any woman into doing anything. I have, however, found that many women like (crave) to be dominated and "forced" in a controlled and safe environment.

I'd never harm a woman but I have kicked a few asses of men who were abusing a woman (and once a guy who was seriously roughing up a young boy of about 7).

I don't know where you got your medical/biological credentials but if you've ever done actual research you'd know you have to gather ALL the data before even attempting to form conclusions. Read the rest of the story and don't be so quick to judge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous