The Story of Becky Jo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Les' fingers got wetter and after banging her good for about 30 seconds, he pushed another finger into her cunt while keeping the third in her ass. At the same instant, Paul pushed his cock deeper in her throat and began fucking her mouth. She looked up at me, tears streaming down her face and said "he hung onto my ears, using them as handles, while he jammed his cock into my mouth, over and over, harder and harder."

Becky Jo felt nasty. She felt Dirty. She wanted to stop and run away. But mostly she wanted to not want what was happening to her, but she did want it; she liked it and she could not help herself.

Suddenly, Les pulled his fingers out of her pussy. He rubbed his soaking wet index finger against her asshole and Becky Jo gasped and tightened her sphincter. But with one quick motion he shoved the other two fingers back inside her pussy while he buried a second large, rough and calloused finger in her ass.

Becky Jo wheezed loudly and for a moment she stopped sucking while she moaned. The moan was half terribly nasty pleasure and half pain - but she pushed back against the intrusion and with that Les began pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy and her ass.

At the same time she sucked on Paul's cock, then, at some point, she simply surrendered herself to dirty, wild abandon. The sensation was overwhelming for her. Yeah, she'd had a guy stick a finger in her ass a few times. But, she'd never really liked it.

But this time, this time it was different. She was being used. She was their slut and the harder Les pounded his fingers into her pussy and ass the more she pushed her hips back and the deeper she sucked the disgusting cock that now filled her mouth.

For the first time in her life, she felt like a slut AND a whore - but more importantly, she now knew, she absolutely KNEW that deep in her psyche she had become a wanton slut and that men were probably going to make her do dirty things for the rest of her life.

That realization made her pussy and her mouth swell and the juices flowed! Then, she looked up at me, she stopped with her story, tears were running down her face while she said over and over "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I wanted this not to be that way, I'm soooo sorry."

It was so weird. She'd tell this incredible story. Then she'd stop and apologize to me. Then, like she was changing gears, she'd go back to describing the event, how Paul fucked her mouth and Les banged her pussy and ass and told her what a dirty little cunt she was - without warning, Becky Jo, still crying, told me she was suddenly overcome by a shuddering wave of emotion.

The image shot through her mind, she could see the crystal clear picture of herself, bent over a chair, sucking a big disgusting cock and getting banged in both holes, while Toni and Tom watched, and she erupted into an orgasm, so hard and thundering it caused her to shake so violently she almost fell off the chair.

She opened her mouth, and a strange, foreign noise emitted from deep inside her; it was high and quavering but somehow coming from somewhere in her bowels. Her knees shook with such force she thought she'd fall flat onto the dirty floor. Instead Les banged her harder and Paul pulled her hair until her nose was smashed against his belly.

Then, with one loud, animalistic growl, he lunged his hips forward and launched a huge, gushing load of nasty cum straight into her moaning mouth; cum that had been held inside him for way too long. It tasted sour and dirty and as she swallowed shot after shot of cum she couldn't stop herself from sucking harder and harder.

Becky Jo told me how she coughed and choked and leaned forward trying to rid her mouth of some of the load of terrible tasting cum. When she did that, Paul's cock popped out of her mouth and Les pushed her to the ground, dropped to his knees, positioned himself behind her, and pushed the head of his cock up against her ass hole.

He tried to push it in, but couldn't quite get it. So, he leaned around, put his hand in her mouth and told her "lick it slut, spit that cum all over my fingers so I can lube you up good."

That scared Becky Jo. She knew what he wanted and she knew that it was her ass he was going to lube up. She tried to resist, deep inside she knew this was a dirty, disgusting, filthy thing to do with two repulsive men that were much older than her and she didn't even like.

But, before she even thought about it, she found herself sucking all of his fingers into her wet mouth, and feeling him rub the cum off her face and lips and neck. Then, just as quickly, he reached back behind her and began sticking those slimy wet fingers in her ass, one by one, until he was banging her ass with three very wet fingers - fingers that were now slippery with the cum he'd gotten from her slutty mouth.

Becky Jo knew what was coming next and she braced herself. There was nothing else for her to do but get ready for an ass fucking. She heard Les spit in his hand and felt him rubbing the spit on the head of his dick as he pushed it up against her asshole. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw Toni and Tom. They'd walked around for a better view, and were standing next to Paul.

To her horror, she could see that Paul's cock was limp after just filling her mouth with cum - but Toni and Tom had pulled their pants open and they jacked their cocks - both of them had rock solid hard-ons again and they looked like wolves waiting to jump on a wounded deer. At that moment, she visualized the image she presented.

There she was, on her hands and knees. She'd just been fucked from both ends by these two boys, then she'd been man-handled by these men, coerced into performing sex acts on them, and now she was down on the filthy floor inside a stinky cabin with the door locked, on her hands and knees, preparing herself for what was coming - and what was coming was a big hard dick, up her ass, probably without enough lube.

Then she looked at the two guys she'd come with - saw that they were standing there, watching, leering, and rubbing their hard dicks in anticipation of watching her get ass fucked and then getting another round with her themselves.

This whole thought, this vivid image she foresaw should have made her retch. But as she played the image out in her mind, she was overcome with guilt as she realized that she was breathing hard, her pussy wet again with anticipation, waiting for another fucking and lusting after another mouth full of cum.

Then, involuntarily at first, she began slowly humping back against Paul's cock - the cock that was pushing against her back door - the cock that without a doubt would soon be pounding deep into her ass.

Paul realized what was happening, or maybe he just decided to check her one more time, but before he buried his cock in her ass, he reached his hand down and pushed two fingers into her pussy. He was surprised to feel them slide inside a very wet, waiting pussy.

He lowered his cock, shoved it hard into her cunt and pounded her 3, 4, then 5 times with his hard cock. Then, just when Becky Jo thought he was going to content himself with fucking her pussy. Instead, he pulled out his fully wet and lubed cock, pressed the head of it against her ass hole, and pushed it in slowly, but forcefully.

Becky Jo told me how she moaned with pain and protested and tried to resist - it hurt way more than she'd expected. When she started screaming in pain, Paul pulled his cock back. Becky Jo took a deep breath, hoping he'd had the sense to quit. But Paul didn't pull is dick all the way out of her ass. He paused just short of that, let her take a few breaths, then he'd savagely slam it back into her ass. She screamed in pain. Paul laughed a defiant laugh and kept pounding her virgin ass with his big, hard, stinking, Man Cock!

She said "it was the only time I'd ever been ass-fucked and FUCK it hurt so bad! - He kept calling me a slut and a whore while he hung onto my hips and pounded my ass - fucking me harder and deeper with each stroke!" She talked to me about this part on several occasions because it was the first time she'd ever been ass-fucked and she hated it, at first.

She was screaming and jerking around and crying and finally Paul stopped. He pulled it out a little then shoved it back in a little deeper, then he pulled it out a little further and jam it in deeper still. Then, he pulled it almost all the way out, hesitated for just a second, then drove it all the way into her ass, and with that one hard thrust he was buried up to his balls, deep in her ass. Becky Jo usually had tears in her eyes when she'd tell me this part and repeatedly told me about the loud, blood-curdling scream that blew from her mouth following his full penetration.

That time the pain was unbearable, and it caused her to collapse and fall forward. Paul caught her by her hips before she landed on the dirty floor. He started pounding her ass again, slowly at first, then harder and faster and much rougher - and each time he grunted louder and slammed it back into her ass with more force.

She must have told me a half dozen times how it felt and how much it hurt and how she felt as she took it in the ass. But, what she talked about most was how he talked to her, calling her a slut and a whore and making her feel dirty and slutty. That's when she realized that she was pushing back to take each new, squalid, pounding stroke of hard cock up her ass. She hated it. She hated the whole thing - to begin with!

Despite her revoltion, she was humping back and moaning, letting him pound his cock more forcefully into her ass, over and over. Every time she told me this part she cried with disgust and embarrassment and regret. I felt sorry for her. But, I could also tell there was an undertone of lust. Well, maybe lust isn't the right word. Maybe it was her realizing that being used and fucked with no regard for her feelings that started changing her perspective.

There she was, on her hands and knees, in the dirt, lit up by a single dim kerosene lamp, getting fucked in the ass, with a big hard Man Cock as three other men watched, and she was moaning, pushing back, when suddenly she was begging this big, disgusting man to fuck her ass "Give it to me, ohhhh, uuuugh, ohh, ugggg - give it to me, uuuuggh..."

Somehow the pain had turned to pleasure. She told me this part of the story more than a few times and I swear, sometimes when she told me this part, her eyes would roll back into her head, like she was totally lost in the moment.

After a half dozen hard strokes, just before he buried his cock in her again, he reached up and brought his open hand down against her bare ass with a loud slap. She cried out while held her there, his cock buried in her ass, but no longer humping as he began spanking her, calling her a whore, swearing at her and telling her how she looked while he continued to spank her bare butt.

Becky Jo couldn't take it. It was all too much for her. She moaned and she cried out in pain and humiliation every time his big calloused hand spanked her ass. Her head was down, and she could feel saliva and cum dripping out of her open mouth. Her knees became weak and her arms began to shake.

Paul pulled back again, slammed his hard dick back into her ass, spanked her bare ass a couple more times and said "look at you, you little slut. On your knees in front of three men, getting fucked in the ass, while you moan and wait for me to fill your ass with cum - waiting for the rest of these men to fuck you again - you dirty slut!"

He held his cock deep in her ass and felt her begin to shake uncontrollably as a moan built deep in her throat and rushed out through her mouth as a loud bark!

Paul held steady as she barked and bucked her ass back against his cock again and again while her senses flooded in a terribly overpowering, painful and disgraceful orgasm!

She couldn't support herself any longer and her arms collapsed as the orgasm rumbled through her body and shook deep in her bowels as she barked like a dog straining at a chain, letting the climax escape from her lips as she screamed and fell flat onto the dirty floor, bare ass naked!

Paul went down with her, but he quickly pulled out of her ass, grabbed her around the waist and straightened his knees under her. He tried to sit her ass back on top of his swollen cock, but in his compromised position he couldn't quite manage.

Becky Jo continued to shake, and moan, and make deep, raspy, sharp noises, as waves of orgasm rolled through her entire body.

She told me "I was barking, barking like a damn dog. I'd never made that sound before and it was coming from somewhere deep inside me, I couldn't stop. I could feel them all staring at me, but I just kept cumming and barking and the intensity of the orgasm mixed with the shame and humiliation was more than I could stand. I just fell flat on the damn floor."

Les stepped forward, grabbed one arm, and with his head he motioned for Toni to grab her other arm. They stood her up, pushed her back over the table. Toni couldn't resist sticking a couple fingers in her ass and the other two into her pussy! He banged her hard, 3, 4, maybe 6 times - two fingers buried in each hole - before Paul growled at him and pushed him out of the way.

Becky Jo told me many times how it felt to lay there, barely conscious, barely aware of what was going on, bent over a table, her mouth and pussy still leaking cum and with her ass bleeding.

Now, as she talked to me she began crying loud and uncontrollably. She apologized and begged me to forgive her. I asked her why, forgive her for what?

She said "because deep in my mind, right then, I knew this was it, at that moment I knew I'd changed and I knew what I'd become." This was her christening; this was the affirmation of what she'd never known about herself, what she'd only vaguely imagined, but had long feared.

As she sobbed uncontrollably she told me "Sometimes at night, while I finger myself, I try to force the images out of my mind and just imagine making love, but I can't hold those thoughts." She said "instead, I begin seeing myself wandering into someplace dark and filthy and then I'd see myself in terribly compromised situations, being forced into the most lewd and disgusting acts, usually with multiple men. The whole image scared me, it disgusted me, and while I tried so hard to force it out, I would erupt in mind-numbing orgasm."

She'd try to push the images out of her mind, but she could not. She'd long feared there was something inside her that was disgustingly dirty but she simply could not face it - even when those thoughts manifested themselves into body wrenching orgasms; she couldn't allow those thoughts out, for the world to see; worse, to show them to lewd and aggressive men. The mere thought of it was more than she could bare.

But now, as she lay over the table, her mind racing, she knew it'd finally happened. She'd embraced what she'd feared most. It was out in the open and she knew she'd never be able to fully bury it back inside her again. Not only was she a slut. She was now forced to realize that she may have had no choice but to embrace it, to encourage it, yes, let it happen again.

She was headed down a dark and dirty alley. One that would lead her to places she'd not yet even imagined. It would be a life filled with the filthiest, most degrading acts of sexual surrender.

She'd turned the corner, released the demon, and much as she wished it away, as much as she didn't want it, she couldn't resist it. And, as she would tell me these stories and the conflict she struggled with, I felt so sorry for her.

But, almost as quickly I realized that she'd just given me license to do any damn thing I wanted - but I had to make her - I had to berate her and force her and then she'd do anything. There was a dirty man that has lived inside me, without my fully realizing it - she was forcing it to come out of me, right then, with her, and I wondered if that had been her plan all along.

But my mind was already wondering what I was going to do to her first, now that I had license. Could I be rough enough, forceful enough, and mean enough? I didn't know.

She took the pressure off me by alternating between crying and finishing her story. She told me that Paul tried to stick his cock back in her ass. But, in the new position, he couldn't quite get the right angle. So, instead he pushed the head of his cock against her soaking cunt and in one savage motion buried himself inside her pussy.

She moaned loudly at the new sensation and just lay over the table, with her bare tits on the rough wood she grabbed the other side of the table, held on tight, and took everything he gave her. After a dozen or so hard thrusts, Paul let out a fierce yell, savagely jammed his cock the last inch inside her and just stood there, shaking as waves of cum shot from his Big Man Cock into her soaking little pussy!

She said "Suddenly, it was over. Les produced cold beer he'd gotten from a cooler in the front of the truck and all four men cracked one open while they watched Bobbi slowly come back to her senses. When she tried to stand up, Toni grabbed an old wooden chair and sat her down on it.

12