The Story of Becky Jo Ch. 04 - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then, I knew it was going to be OK. She wasn't going to storm off and crawl back into her shell. Somehow I knew, I had to be careful. I wasn't quite sure I wanted her to start thinking we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I liked her and we were having great fun screwing, very adventuresome and wild fucking, unlike anything I'd ever had before. Up until that point in my life I'd only been a boyfriend to one girl. That was very intense but didn't last very long - in a way, it kinda broke my heart, even though it was my fault that it ended. I wasn't sure that I'd ever feel that way about a chick again. But, I was only sort of sure I wasn't feeling that way about Becky Jo. Things had taken an unexpected twist. Sure, I lusted after her and did really nasty shit with her, but something had creeped into my mind and I was seeing more to her - and, beginning to see more to... US.

After a few moments of introspection, I realized that I needed to sooth her, smooth her feathers, and let things simmer for awhile. "Look" I leaned over putting my arm around her and pulling her close, for a few seconds "I'm not saying I don't like the idea or that you hurt my feelings -- hell, I'm not even saying it doesn't sound like a good idea. I just need to know what you're thinking -- you just caught me off guard. But, now I'm willing to at least hear what you've got on your mind."

As I was saying that, I could feel her relaxing. She took a big drink of her drink and I thought to myself "hell, maybe I'll get her talking about it and she'll really get horned up and be nastier than ever."

But, in the back of my mind I was already thinking of who the hell I might round up to do this? Who the hell did I know that wasn't a close friend, that wasn't some sleeze bag that'd make things creepy - who could I get that'd get into it but not get outta control?" The truth is, I had no idea. And, as the minutes went by I was even less sure I wanted to do it at all. It's one thing watching it on a video, quite another to ponder doing it with someone you've grown to care about.

At that point there was one thing I did know. Ok, at that point there were TWO things I did know for sure: The first thing I knew was that I wasn't sure I was going to do it. The idea had burned itself into my brain and I knew I'd never get it out.

The second thing I knew was this: I was going to get her wound up and talking about it, right then, right away, before the mood changed. I was going to get her to tell me everything she would; I was going to drag every detail out of her. I needed to know as much as I could, you know, if it actually happened. Plus, I knew her well enough to know that if I got her thinking about it, got her talking about it, got her to wrap her mind around it really happening, she was going to be one wild, horny fuck that night.

So, I asked her "tell me about it -- what is it about being had by more than one guy, at the same time that turns you on?" The question caught her by surprise. I was still trying to reel her back in. She'd confided something in me and I'd made her feel bad and embarrassed about it. So, I wanted to get her comfortable and hopefully get her to share her excitement.

She thought for a few minutes, sipped her drink, and I could see she was deep in thought, probably letting her mind go back to that night, that first night. Then she said "when it first happened, you know, in the front seat of the pickup truck, I didn't even know it was happening, at first. You know, there were hands on me and I was high and it all felt so good. Then, I realized there were two sets of hands and I'd been feeling two very different cocks. I was shocked, and scared, then I was mad. I was really wanting Tony for my boyfriend and I probably knew that doing this was going to change things. But, for some reason, I just let them have me."

"It felt good. But it was cramped in the truck and I felt guilty and I really didn't want Tony to think I was a slut. I wanted him as my boyfriend. It just happened so suddenly and I almost didn't have time to stop it -- you know? Then, just as it was seeming kind of OK, the two brothers pulled up behind us and it was total panic!"

"Once those two men got me outta the truck, it was a whole different deal. I knew exactly what was going to happen. OK, I didn't know exactly, but I knew I was at least going to wind up blowing both of them. I guess that's what I really expected. I blow them, they'd let us go, and it'd be over. When I jumped outta the truck and stood there in the headlights, that's what I expected -- get on my knees, blow them both, jump back in our truck and haul ass. I'd kind of be the hero; I'd saved the guys from getting beat up and maybe the whole thing that had happened in the truck would just sort of go away. I just wanted Tony as my boyfriend."

"But, of course, as you know, it turned out to be way more than a couple of quick blowjobs. When we were in the truck, I knew those guys. I didn't like it and I didn't want it to ruin what was happening with Tony and me, but I knew them and, I know this sounds strange, but it just sort of happened -- a one time kinda thing."

"With the brothers, it was way different. They were forceful and gross and mean and they made me do things. They made me do really dirty things. They weren't easy. They didn't care about me or how I felt. They were using me, making me be a total slut, treating me like some whore. I hated it! Really, at the time, I hated it. Then, when one of them made me cum, I hated myself."

"Like I told you, after it was over and the boys wanted one more go at me, I asserted myself and told them NO! I was done and I made them stop. Later, a day or two down the road, I felt good about that part, it sort of empowered me. Let me think that I had some control over the whole thing. I mean, I really didn't. Those men had raped me. I knew that. Yea, I'd agreed to it, even though I didn't know what "it" was going to turn into. But they'd made me do it by threatening us."

"Stupidly, I let Tony and Tom fuck me, together, a few times after that. I didn't really want to. But, after I got a little buzzed and horny, I guess I did want to. They didn't 'make me' do it. And, I knew the whole boyfriend thing with Tony was probably shot. So, we did it a few times. Then, it was all over and I was alone again and Tony was gone for good."

"It took me quite awhile to date again and it took me even longer before I let another guy screw me. But, I don't know, the thrill was gone. Yeah, I was nervous, and excited the next time I let a guy have me, but it wasn't the same. I can't describe it and I don't even understand, it just wasn't the same. That rush of adrenaline and excitement and trepidation was missing. And, I couldn't cum. I mean, it's always a little weird the first time with a guy, so it doesn't always happen. But, after 3 or 4 guys, I'd never cum again."

It was then that I realized that this was maybe just something that she needed to get outta her system. You know, sorta re-live the whole thing, in a much more controlled environment, realize it wasn't really what she needed and that would be that. At that point I was far from sure that I wanted Becky Jo as a full time regular girlfriend, but I was beginning to entertain the thought and I didn't want to say no and push her away, send her searching for that on her own. Maybe I could set it up, in a controlled situation. Maybe it would do her good. And, if things got weird, I could shut it down and save her again and that'd be the end of it.

So, I started thinking about how I was going to find a couple of guys. Problem was, I didn't know two guys. I mean, I did know two guys -- I knew plenty of guys, just not a couple of guys that I felt like I could bring into this. First, I didn't want it getting around town. We lived in the country, but we were all tied to a small town. There were like 75 people in my graduating class, less than 200 in the whole high school. It was a small town and a LOT of people knew me. I was very well known, people knew I was racing at a pretty high level. I'd have people talk to me on the street that I didn't even know, asking about things that I had no idea how they knew knew about those things.

Nope, I had to find a couple of guys outta the area. Anybody from within the area and it'd wind up being the talk of the town in no time. It'd be embarrassing for me. It'd probably end my chances with any chick in the area, except the slutty ones, I guess. And, most importantly, Becky Jo would never live it down. It'd ruin her forever. She was tied to the area. Her family owned a farm -- had it for generations and she wasn't going anywhere. I knew I was going to move away, eventually, probably sooner than later. Maybe I'd take her with me, But, I couldn't do that to Becky Jo, no matter how things turned out for us.

Then, one day I was at a race. We weren't too far from home, less than a hundred miles. It was a pretty big race and I'd done well. Don't remember how I finished, but I'm pretty sure I wound up on the podium (that means top 3 -- the finishers that get trophies and a check). After the race, I was hanging around talking to a couple of guys that I knew. We weren't buddies, but we knew each other from the races, we talked often, lent each other parts once in a while. I was in a higher level class than they were, so we weren't direct competitors.

They were decent guys. After races like that, you know, a pretty big race, but not National level, there were always chicks hanging around the pits after the races. They weren't allowed on the "backside" in the pits before or during the races, not without a pit-pass. But, after the races, the officials didn't care. They went home, fans came around, looked at the bikes, talking to the competitors. And, there were always a few chicks and a few of them were always willing to climb in the van with one of the top guys.

I was a "hot shoe" -- a fast guy. Not the best, but I usually ran toward the top, got a check and a trophy pretty often and I stood out. I had fancy leathers that were covered with sponsor names, I always had cool looking bikes (that was important to me) - I was tall, long hair and reasonably good looking. So, it seemed that most of the time there was a chick that wanted to get in the van with me. I didn't always go for it. But it was hard to resist -- damn hard to resist.

Things like AIDs hadn't been invented yet. Anything you'd catch from some chick could be cured with a shot of penicillin. And, these weren't slutty sleeze bags that hung around some dive bar. They were decent looking chicks, usually dressed to the teeth and they were race fans! Hard to resist! And, there were usually two or three of them in a group. So, if you took one a couple of things happened. First, it couldn't last too long, because their friends would be waiting (unless they were in another van). Second, you didn't get stuck giving them a ride home, they had friends there to do that.

It was perfect, really. The race was over, still had adrenaline pumping through my veins, somebody would usually give you a beer or two (I can't remember ever bringing any but they would magically appear from someplace) and

pretty often there'd be a chick wanting to climb in the back of your van. Like I said, hard to resist.

I traveled in my van, more than most guys. I wasn't just hitting the local tracks. I was trying to make it on a National level. So, my van was long. There was an area for bikes and tools and parts and etc. Then behind the driver seats (two nice high-back swivel captains chairs) there was an area I had all carpeted. Under the carpet on the floor was a 3" water pad. It made for a reasonably comfortable bed and you could set heavy stuff on it, if you needed to. The walls were carpeted, I had a tapestry on the wall, and speakers in the ceiling.

It was great for traveling and it was a great place to take a chick. Anyway, that night, there seemed to be more chicks than usual hanging around. Me and these other two racers were talking, having a couple beers, and suddenly there were 3 chicks hanging around and talking to us. They were pretty good looking. It was a hot night, so they were in short, shorts and tank tops or halter-tops or whatever the hell you call them. Not much was left to imagination. I'm not saying they were drop dead gorgeous but they were nice looking.

And, it didn't take long before one of them had sort of attached herself to me. Before long, one of the other guys said "Hey Chancey, you outta show her the inside of your van, it's pretty fucking cool." Chancey was a nickname I'd gotten a year before when I passed 4 guys in the last two turns of the race, in a big hairy semi-controlled power slide. She was like "Oh, yeah, what have you got in there?" I mean, I don't remember what she said, but she acted interested. So, I opened up one of the side doors (there were two side doors that joined together) and let her have a look.

Of course, I had to open the front door and turn on the stereo, which, for it's time, was pretty impressive. She climbed right in and sat in the passenger seat. I hopped into the driver seat and all the doors were closed. I turned on the little light that showed the area behind the seats, where I slept when I traveled. I turned on the stereo and then told her "well, you really have to get in back to hear it, it's a 4 speaker "quadraphonic" sound system (high tech for the day) -- so you have to have all 4 speakers above you to really hear it.. I didn't need much more enticement. She climbed between the two seats and settled right in. I climbed in back with her, said something about needing to be able to be in the right spot and cranked up the volume. It really was a high-end stereo.

We couldn't really talk because the stereo was cranking, and we were making out in about two minutes. She was more than willing. She was small and was wearing a halter-top. She had nothing on under it. I could see that before we got in the van. But, she was small and pretty flat chested. She was attractive and funny, but not a bomb-shell. I loved those little halter tops; just undo the knot in back and the whole thing just fell open. In no time I had her top off. She was very hot and into it. She let me get my hand into her shorts, but she wouldn't let me take them off.

We kind of went back and forth for a while. Eventually, she started feeling around, like she wanted my pants undone. I'd taken my leathers off and put on a pair of cut-off jeans and a clean t-shirt. My underwear were hot at sweaty from the race, so, as was my habit after a race, I put my cut-offs's on without anything under them.

Usually, when you'd get one of the Pit-Babes in your van, maybe half of them wouldn't let me fuck them. I always got something off them, something more than just a make-out session. But, I never knew for sure what was going to happen -- it was a great game and they knew it!

Sometimes, they'd just go for heavy making out, and feeling, but nothing would come of it. But, honestly, that was pretty rare. It was like an unspoken deal -- once she got in the back of the van and the door was closed, nobody was getting out until I'd cum, at least. The problem was, you were always short of time. The race was over, eventually they were going to shut off the pit-lights and sooner or later some rent-a-cop security guy was going to knock on the van door.

So, you needed to move things along quickly and some chicks weren't quite ready for that. It was a strange situation. I won't say it happened all the time, cause it didn't. But, pretty often there'd be some chick (usually with another friend or two) who was wandering around the pits, after the races, looking for, something? It wasn't like we were famous, but I was, sort of, in certain circles I had a following. My name was known and, like I said, I kind of stuck out,

Anyway, I was making out with this chick, had her top off and she was pretty hot-to-trot. She sort of fiddled with the snap on my jeans and was having trouble with it. I mostly wore Levi 501's back then -- they buttoned up, all the way, there was no zipper. This seemed to confuse her. So, I just reached down with both hands, pulled them open, and my very hard cock sprang out!

She sort of gasped and acted surprised. I grabbed her hand and put it on top of my cock and sort of held her hand while I made her rub my hard dick. She knew what was up and started jacking my cock pretty quickly!

Once she got my pants undone and started jacking my cock, I knew for sure I was, at a minimum, going to get a blow job. No way I was just going to let her jsut jack me off -- not if I could help it! Besides, that made a big mess, got on the carpet, and I wasn't that good of a house-keeper. Besides, a blow job was kind of like expected, once you got that far with a chick. Once she reached her hand into my pants, she knew what was coming. I just wasn't sure if she was going to fuck me or suck me.

Things got pretty hot, pretty fast. I got my hand in her pants and sort of started banging her. But, she wasn't exactly opening her legs wide. Then she was like "I really shouldn't do this, I don't even know you." We went back and forth for a while then she just pushed herself down between my legs. I sat back on the bean-bag chair and she gave me a hell of a blow job! Started slow, with her sucking it way into her throat, then she speeded up, like she knew she had friends waiting. When I came, she sucked it all out of me -- every single drop!

Then there was that little awkward period right after. But, she recovered quick, started putting herself together and about 5 minutes later we were out of the truck. One of the other guys had gotten one of her friends into his van and pretty soon they emerged, seemingly pretty happy with themselves.

Then later, when me and the two other guys talked for a minute or two before we headed our separate ways and it dawned on me, they were the perfect guys to get Becky Jo. I knew them. I was bigger than them and higher up the hierarchy of racing so I knew I could keep things from getting out of hand. They lived an hour or so away from me (well, closer to an hour and a half, once they got all the way up the canyon, still -- doable).

So, I told them I had something going on that I thought they'd be interested in. I got both their phone numbers and went on my way. Two weeks later it was set up - Becky Jo showed up at my cabin, a little bit early. She had on extra makeup, her snap-front shirt had been replaced by a very thin white tank-top with a little lace around the low cut neck and she was wearing a small push-up bra that was pretty visible through the thin fabric of the tank top. She was so excited, she could hardly carry on a conversation.

I made her a drink and it was gone within a couple minutes. I made her another, but made it pretty light. I didn't want her so drunk she wasn't fully aware of what was happening. I was a little worried and didn't want any talk later about her being too drunk to know what was happening. So, as I gave her the drink, I told her that. Boy, was she nervous. She'd thought about this for a long time; she wanted it, she'd been thinking about it for years -- now it was going to happen and she was already starting to shiver.

But I felt like I needed to talk to her one more time "OK, these guys are gonna be here pretty soon, are you sure this is what you wanna do?" She stared at me for a couple of seconds and said "yeah, I'm sure." Then, she hesitated and said " I think I'm sure, I mean yeah, I want to do it, I'm just a little scared."

I could tell she was scared, but she was filled with anticipation and I knew the lust would come once she got started. I was also pretty sure this would be the beginning of the end for her and I. In the back of my mind I was still hoping that doing it once would get it out of her system - realize it wasn't as great as she remembered - realize it wasn't really what she needed and maybe there'd still be a chance for us. Because I was SURE I wasn't going to stay involved with a chick that wanted to get gangbanged. I never really expected it to turn into a boyfriend/girlfriend deal - but the longer I was with her the more I kinda liked the idea.