The Story of Becky Jo Ch. 04 - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, at that minute I realized that one or both of them were probably going to cum, soon. I didn't want any part of fucking her once she had a pussy full of some other guys cum. Before I could figure out how to uncouple things and slow it down Steve moaned and started slamming her pussy harder. I knew he was cumming. Becky Jo knew it too and she was bucking against him as hard as she could, taking it all.

Jim and I locked eyes for a second and I was shaking my head "no." He seemed to get it. He slowed down and just fed his cock in and out of her mouth while Becky Jo finished getting it from behind. I hadn't planned out move for move, but I had thought ahead, some. As Steve finished I grabbed a bottle of lube and lubed up my cock. At that point, my cock was about half hard. So, I started rubbing lube on it.

Steve finished and sat back, leaving Becky Jo still on her knees, still sucking Jim's cock. I knew she had been very close to cumming. I'd kind of envisioned this little gangbang going on for awhile. But, Steve had already cum and I didn't know if he'd be good for another or not. Jim was more in control, more experienced.

So, I lubed up my dick, got it good and hard, but up behind Becky Jo and positioned my cock at the opening of her asshole. I had lube on my hands so I lubed up the entrance, positioned my cock and shoved the head in! She let out a loud gasp and just froze for a few seconds. I was in her about 1/3 of the way, at most.

I stopped and just held it there while she was rocking back and forth. Then she started with her little noises. She pulled back off of Jims cock and I could hear her very high pitched "ohhhh, no, ooohhhh noooo." I'd heard it plenty of times before. It was a combination of a whisper and a high pitched whine. She did it when she knew something really dirty was going to happen.

And, at that minute, she was about to get her ass fucked while she sucked a hard cock. I knew her well enough to know what was going through her head. And, I couldn't remember if the brothers had fucked her ass and made her suck at the same time. I was pretty sure they hadn't. So, I just shoved my cock deeper into her ass. "OOOOOOOoooooofffffff." She exhaled and took it. She was shaking and shivering like crazy.

I looked at Jim, nodded my head and he immediately grabbed her hair, jerked it really hard and she screamed out. When she did he stepped forward and shoved his cock into her mouth. He immediately started fucking her mouth. She sat back against my cock and in one slow motion my cock buried in her ass, all the way to my balls!

I could hear her high pitched "ooohhhhh, ohhhhhhh, oooohhhh" as I started pumping her asshole. I was going pretty slow, but my big dick was totally buried in her ass. Jim was fucking her mouth hard, but he was keeping a pace to it -- he wasn't in a frenzy. We were both giving it to her, but it was more measured. He started calling her a whore and a dirty cocksucker - telling her he was going to make her swallow his cum. A couple of times he was able to get his cock all the way down her throat. She'd take it, gag, sit back and I'd meet her with a hard shove of my cock into her ass.

We kind of settled into a rhythm that lasted for maybe 3 or 4 minutes or so. I could feel it coming. Becky Jo was beginning to shake uncontrollably. A deep moan was escaping from her mouth while Jim shoved his cock back and forth between her lips. I knew she was getting close and just decided "oh, what the hell." So, I pulled back, maybe 2/3rds the way out of her ass, slammed it back in with force and when her momentum fell forward, she swallowed Jims cock and I slapped her ass real hard.

"Take it, SLUT! Take it SLUT! Take that cock down your throat while I fuck your ass -- TAKE IT SLUT!" I slapped her ass hard, over and over, calling her a slut and telling her she was getting it in the ass while she was sucking a strange mans cock - describing how she looked, making her envision the whole lewd scene - making her feel like a wanton slut. I could feel her shaking and convulsing and I knew she was already over the edge.

A mixture of low guttural moans and high-pitched whines were coming out of her mouth -- somehow escaping around Jim's dick. We both picked up pace. He started calling her a slut and telling her he was going to cum in her mouth and I kept spanking her ass telling her I was fucking her ass.

Then Jim swore, moaned real loud, grabbed two handfuls of hair, slammed his hips forward and shot cum into her mouth. Becky Jo was already going over the edge, already in the midst of a huge, mind numbing orgasm and I just thought "What the hell" and let go, I grabbed her hips, buried my cock as deep into her ass as it'd go and started fucking that nasty little ass of hers ass as hard as I could.

That was it! She spit his cock out. A deep moan turned into a loud scream. Her body convulsed and shook. I jerked her hips back as hard as I could, held tight and with one big convulsive jerk shot cum so deep into her ass I thought it'd shoot out her mouth.

Becky Jo shook and shuddered and screamed and then she just fell forward, landing with her tits right on the arm of the couch; she'd passed out. I fucked her ass for another half dozen strokes or so, emptying my cum into her. Then I pulled out. Jim was standing there with his mouth half open and a look of amazement on his face.

I hadn't noticed, but Steve had moved around so that he was standing beside us. After I pulled out, I saw him standing there, jacking his cock furiously. I leaned back just in time and he shot cum all over her back and onto the couch and fucking everywhere.

That was it, Steve was done. Jim and I stepped back, looking at this beautiful, sexy, and very nasty chick leaning over the arm of the couch with Steve's cum all over her back, Jim's cum running out of her mouth and down the side of the couch, and her ass still sticking up enough I could see it was beet red from my spanking her ass with cum running out her ass.

I kind of thought we might have another go at her but I was kinda spent, needed a break. She was still out cold. Then, Steve and Jim started getting dressed. I guessed they were done. And they were. They said a quick goodbye and headed out the door.

When she started coming around I helped her over to the bed and I climbed in next to her. She snuggled in close and went sound to sleep - soon, I did the same.

The next morning was almost a replay of the first morning we were together. I awoke to the sound of the shower, dozed a little, awoke to her setting a mug of steaming coffee on the night stand.

She drank about half of her coffee and while I was leaning against the headboard she started kissing my neck, slowly worked her way down to my nipples where she lingered - licking them - gently sucking them and generally driving me crazy. She slowly worked her way down to my cock and gave me a long, slow, sensuous blowjob. I don't know if she remembered that the last place my cock had been was in her ass, filling it with cum. I don't know if she knew I hadn't washed it but she didn't seem to care. It was very loving and sensual while she slowly milked me dry.

We layed in bed, finishing our coffee, dozed off again and I awoke just as she was getting dressed to leave. We didn't say much and I was kinda relieved at not having to sit and talk about what had happened the night before.

I saw her again about a week later. It was hot as ever and if it was possible, she was somehow nastier and dirtier than ever. But something was different. I don't know how to tell you what, but it was different. I saw her again a few days later. This time, as we stood around the fire, she wanted to talk about the gangbang.

She wanted to replay everything and I don't think she remembered it all. Still, clearly it had turned her crank, thinking about it made her hot and horny and, sadly, lusting for more. I talked about it with her, but not much. It made me feel weird. I wanted things to go back to the way they were before we all banged her. I realized that, before the gangbang, I'd started seeing her as my girlfriend more than I thought. I cared for her more than I thought and I wanted to protect her from ever having that happen to her again. But she, clearly, was already thinking about another one.

I told her how I felt and told her I wasn't going to set up another one and I would not participate in one if she set it up. I changed the subject, we had dinner, enjoyed each other and had a hell of a fuck session. I fucked her ass, made her cum, and this time she squirmed down between my legs and started sucking my cock clearly knowing where it had been. That ass to mouth thing seemed to turn her one, a lot - later she told me it made her feel like a real slut.

We continued to see each other at least once a week for about a month. Things had just about returned to normal and I was starting to see a future for us again. Then, one night, as we were standing around the fire she told me that she'd met a couple of guys. She hadn't done anything with them yet, but they'd clearly flirted with the idea. I told her I didn't want any part of it. I almost told her I loved her, but didn't. Sex that night was a little subdued.

Things wound down pretty fast after that. I think we were together another time or two but things had changed. She needed more and I wanted more - but our wants and desires couldn't have been more different. And that was the end of it. A month or two later I wound up quitting racing and settled in a little mountain town, that was near a small junior college and somehow wound up getting a few degrees.

And thats the story of Becky Jo. I've told it to the best of my recollection, but it was quite awhile ago. Hope you enjoyed it.