The Story of Becky Jo Ch. 04 - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd grown to like her a lot, and I didn't want to see her go down a road that would lead to bad things. I had no plans of hanging around to arrange gangbangs for her. Not my thing at all. And, honestly, I worried about her going off the deep end, allowing it to happen with guys she barely knew, without a protector there to keep things under control. She could get hurt. She could get hooked on drugs. She could fall in with all sorts of bad people. I'd gradually let myself wrap my mind around the fact that this was going to be a turning point. She'd either decide she didn't need it and we'd begin committing to each other or it'd be the beginning of the end for us.

So, I decided I'd supervise this one deal for her. Of course, I was going to participate -- in fact, I was going to lead. That way I could keep it under control. Then, afterward, I intended to have a long talk with her. It'd be better if she had this one more bash, got it out of her system, maybe decided I was the one for her and I could keep her satisfied or maybe we could do it as an occasional thing, if she really wanted it. But I worried, she was really a nice girl and a cool girl and I was seriously concerned that this deep, boiling lust was going to take over her life; not in a good way, either.

"Look" I said. "We've never talked about this much. Once this gets started, I need to keep it under control. Is there anything you don't want them to do? Is there anything you don't want to happen? Now's the time to tell me and I'll make sure things stay within any bounds you want. I won't let anything happen to you."

She looked at me with the sweetest smile. She looked so innocent and expectant. I could hardly believe she was looking that way while she waited for a couple of guys she didn't know; guys that were coming here with no other purpose than to fuck the shit out of her -- to gangbang her. The image didn't fit with the reality. For a couple moments I really wanted to just cut it off, end it, not let it happen. More and more I was doubting that I wanted to let her go.

Then she said "you can do anything you want to me. I want you all at once. I want to get it the way I did; hard and rough and treated like a total slut." Then, she paused for a couple of seconds and said "just don't let them hurt me -- you know, really hurt me, they can get rough and force me, but, you know, don't let it get out of hand, I trust you." She started to say something else then cut herself off.

I was unnerved. I mean, gangbangs had never been something I dreamed of or lusted after. I'd seen a few during my days with The Club. But I'd honestly never really participated in one. Don't get me wrong. They were hot and my cock got really hard but for some reason, group sex was just out of my wheelhouse; fun to watch, fun to think about, but I never felt compelled to jump in, or create one. Yet, here I was, getting ready to supervise one and, I knew, participate as well.

I was kinda excited about it. I'd been thinking about it. Sometimes I got hard as hell thinking about it. Now that it was at-hand, honestly, if I'd of had the option, I would have called it off. But, she wanted it. Actually she needed it. Secretly, I hoped that one more time would make her realize that nothing would match those memories and she'd get it out of her system. I was seriously worried about her future. Worried that she was heading down a long and dark road. She was too pretty and too nice a chick for that.

We talked for a bit more -- but it was small talk, nothing too specific about anything. She and I had some snacks. She took a couple puffs off her pipe and I had one. I knew she was going to need some of that, so I just let it go. I knew I could keep these two guys under control, no problem. Still, I felt like I was opening a door for her, like giving her a first snort of cocaine or shot of heroine. I was worried she was going to go down a long dark tunnel and I didn't want to be responsible for opening that door.

Next thing I knew those guys were pulling down the road in their van. I could see them looking around, probably trying to figure out where the hell they were. Then the passenger spotted my van and they pulled down my dirt drive and parked behind my van.

I thought about walking down to greet them, but decided I'd stay with Becky Jo. I didn't want to leave her standing there, alone, like a piece of meat, while I walked up with two other horny guys.

They walked up and played it cool. Like we were just meeting friends; everybody said hi! I pointed to a cooler, told them there was beer on ice and there was a bottle of Jack sitting on the table.

It was one of the strangest moments of my life. The tension was high, but everyone was trying their best to act cool -- just friends standing around, having a drink, bullshitting. But, I could see them looking Becky Jo over. She looked hot and was suddenly so nervous she could hardly talk.

I made her another drink and this time I put plenty of juice in it. It was clear that she needed to calm down and I knew she liked a buzz before getting fucked. Only this time, there were three of us and she really needed to settle before she fainted or something.

We stood around for 45 minutes or so. It was friendly, but I didn't know these guys real well -- it wasn't like we were old friends. And, we all knew why they were there. After Becky Jo had downed the drink I'd given her when they guys first showed up and had part of another down, it seemed like we all sorta knew it was time.

Becky Jo whipped out a joint. It was bigger than her usual. She lit it up and took a couple of big tokes. Everybody took a couple puffs and passed it around. It went around twice, ending with Becky Jo taking a couple more big puffs, then handing it to me. I took one, very small puff and tossed it in the fire pit.

I said "well, why don't we go inside." It was getting a little chilly. I had a small fire going in the wood stove. I wanted it warm, but not too warm. I grabbed her arm, lightly, and aimed her toward the door. I leaned in and asked her very quietly "are you ready, last chance?" She didn't say anything; she just looked at me quickly and nodded her head a couple times.

When I finally got Becky Jo in the cabin, she was primed up and ready to go. I could tell she was nervous as hell. I wanted to assert myself as ''The Guy' running this show. Becky Jo sat next to me, on the couch -- she was next to the arm, so nobody could sit next to her -- I did that on purpose, so I had control of her.

One of the other guy sat on an wooden chair and the other was leaning against the wall. I looked at the two guys and they were staring at her. Everybody knew what was up. Becky Jo was a nervous wreck. She knew the formalities were over, the talking was over and she was about to take on 3 guys!

The small talk faded and it got quiet for a few seconds. It was time to start the show, and since I was in charge, I needed to do it! So, I just looked at Becky Jo and said "Stand up." She looked at me quizzically. I leaned in close to her and said "I said STAND UP." She hesitated for a few seconds, then she stood up.

I motioned her over to a spot where everybody could see her. I didn't tell her that -- I just told her where I wanted her to be -- but I wanted her to be in a spot where everyone could see her and she could see everyone. I wanted her to feel like she was on display. I could see she was shivering.

Becky Jo and I hadn't talked in any specifics about how she wanted things to go down. She just knew it was going to happen and I knew she had very few parameters. We agreed that she would do whatever I told her to do and that I'd watch out for her and make sure nobody got too weird. I'd asked her if there was anything that was "off the table" anything she didn't want to do or have happen. To my surprise, she said "No, I'll do whatever you want, whatever you tell me to do."

But, she made it clear that she wanted it to be kinda like the brothers. Which meant a little rough, demanding, and demeaning -- they'd used her, made her their slut -- that's what she wanted, what she'd fantasized about. I was cool with that but really didn't know these guys and sure as hell didn't know how they'd act once we had a hot, naked chick between us.

So, while she stood there, facing us, with a complete "deer in the headlights" look on her face, I didn't waste any time -- NOW was the time. I told her "take your top of." She was still kinda frozen. I knew it'd take a little before she'd get into it. It had to have been a big thing for her. She had plenty of time to think about it. She knew it was coming. That was way different from when the brothers had her. That was fast, unexpected.

This, she knew about for nearly two weeks. Then the day had arrived. Then she'd met the guys and she knew, soon, she'd be getting it by everyone. She was excited. I could tell she wanted it. But I could see that, at times, she wanted to bolt too! I tried to keep her from drinking too much and smoking too much. I'd been pretty successful. But still, she was pretty buzzed. That, mixed with all the adrenaline, she was just about a basket case.

It was time to get the show rolling. I was nervous too! I'm sure the other guys were as well. Everyone was a little buzzed. Now, here she was, standing in the room, in front of everyone, presenting herself and frozen in her tracks. So I said "I told you, take off YOUR FUCKING TOP - SLUT!" I said it with force, like I meant it, but I didn't yell. She wanted this and it was time for her to put out.

A very visible shiver went through her body -- you could see her shaking! But, she immediately unsnapped her top. She pulled it open, then she stopped, like she'd frozen or was derailed. I got up, walked over to her and jerked it off her shoulders. She locked her eyes with mine. She was shaking. I thought about pulling her top off but in my mind, when I'd planned this out, I had her stripping and I decided to stick with that!

I stepped back about half a step. I leaned in a little closer to her and said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Take it off SLUT -- ALL OF IT!" Then I backed up and leaned against a little stem wall, next to the couch, and crossed my arms. She kept her eyes on mine, but she immediately started pulling her shirt off. It was a little tough, because I'd pulled it off her shoulders and it was kinda stuck.

She wiggled out of her shirt. She stood there, staring at me, with one of her little, lacy, push up bras on. I could see in her eyes how nervous she was! I didn't say a word. She looked at the other guys, just long enough to lock eyes, almost like an introduction "here it comes boys."

I remember motioning with my hand or finger while looking her in the eye. She reached behind her, undid the bra clasp, wiggled forward and let if fall on the floor. She tried to cross her arms but I saw it coming and said "Keep your arms at your side. We want to see what we have, don't we boys?"

Strangely, that kinda broke the ice. She was standing there with those beautiful tits and those long hard nipples sticking out, hard as rocks. One of the guys whooped, another said "Fuck Yeah -- look at that body!" I stepped up closer to her, but, not too close. The guy that was sitting got up and came closer. The other guy stayed where he was, leaning against the wall.

The guy next to me seemed to suddenly notice her nipples. They were hard, but those fuckers were long, really long, and when she got hot, they got hard and stuck straight out. I reached out, grabbed one. I pinched it pretty hard and twisted it, just a little. She let out a little whine and her mouth opened a little. The guy that was leaning on the wall walked up closer. I was in front. One guy was on each side of me, just maybe a half a step behind me.

I just stared in her eyes for maybe 10 seconds. It seemed like a long time and later she told me that I'd made her stand there for 5 minutes. Of course I didn't but she was a nervous wreck. Standing topless, in front of 3 guys, knowing this was it, very soon she was going to get it by all three of us -- the gangbang she wanted was coming. I was worried she'd pass out, like she did sometimes after she came.

I stepped up to her, put my hand behind her head, pulled her close and kissed her deep and hard. I could feel her relax. Then I whispered in her ear "Get yourself ready, here it comes slut." She shivered again, but I could see she had pulled herself together. She was OK. She looked at everybody again, but this time she locked eyes with the other two guys. Suddenly, she relaxed and was into it!

So, in as firm a voice as I could muster I said "Get on your knees." She looked me in the eye for just a second, then immediately kneeled down, not looking at anybody. She knew that right then, that moment, it was going to start. I was sure she had pussy juice already running down her thighs.

I stepped up in front of her, looked down and made a point of undoing my pants with force and intention. She looked up at me and I said "Open your mouth, SLUT!" She did, her mouth literally popped open, almost immediately. What a sight. There she was, kneeling on the floor, in front of three guys, two that she'd barely met, topless, with her mouth open, just waiting for our cocks! She was fully committed and she was ready to be used like the slut she was.

When you think about it, there is almost nothing that is more submissive for a chick to do, than when you make her partially strip in front of you, exposing herself, and then make her submit by kneeling in front of you, making her open her mouth, waiting for you to stick your dick in her mouth, making her suck on your cock as an act of complete submission, complete subservience, open your mouth slut and let me stick my cock in and you'd better suck on it good.

That is the essence of submission, in my opinion. From there, she's yours you can do anything you want to her and she'll do anything you want! So, that's what I did. I stepped up, pulled my cock out and without any foreplay I just shoved it into her mouth. She just knelt there and took it. I fucked her mouth slowly at first. After about 5 strokes she had drool literally running out of her mouth but she wasn't making a sound; no moaning, nothing, she was just taking it.

I jammed it into her mouth another half dozen times or so, harder with each stroke, then I really jammed the last one into her mouth, held it here for a few seconds and stepped back. She just stayed in that position, with her mouth still open, her tits sticking straight out, full as they could possibly be, erect!

There was a very brief pause. Then Jim, the guy who'd been leaning against the wall, kind of laying back, watching, stepped up. He was pulling his pants open as he was moving. He grabbed her hair, she made a funny noise and looked up at him, for just a second. Then he jerked her hair, pulled her forward, stuck his cock in her mouth and growled "suck on that fucker, BITCH!"

He was wound up and immediately started fucking her mouth hard. She took it and I could immediately see, she was into it. This was what she'd been dreaming of, being used again, being made into a dirty slut, again, finally! He pulled her hair and fucked her mouth. Then, suddenly, he stopped, pulled his cock from her mouth, still hanging onto her hair, and shoved her back calling her a dirty slut!

She sort of fell back on her heels. She was still kneeling, but she was back with her ass on her heels. In about a second Steve stepped up. He already had his pants open and was jacking his hard cock as he stepped in front of her. She just sat like that, waiting.

I wasn't surprised when Jim had taken hold of her like he did. He'd always been a little loud and outspoken; even though he was the slowest rider of all of us, he was the most boisterous off the track. Steve had always been very nice, almost polite and sort of quiet.

Not tonight. He grabbed her hair, jerked her up to his crotch, grabbed his cock with his other hand and shoved it into her mouth. He just kept saying "Suck it SUCK IT!" He was really pounding her mouth. Fortunately, his dick wasn't all that big because he was shoving the whole thing down her throat.

Becky Jo had changed gears. She was moaning and meeting every stroke of his cock -- almost making him fuck her throat! I said, real loud "take that fucker, you dirty whore, take it!" Her eyes were wide open and she was taking a hell of a mouth fucking.

Just as I was starting to think Steve was going to cum in her mouth, he got control of himself and stepped back. Her mouth made a popping sound as his cock sprang free from her lips. I immediately stepped up, grabbed a handful of hair on top of her head and when she opened her mouth I shoved my cock in. I knew she liked having her mouth fucked, hard!

I wasn't giving it to her fast and I wasn't slamming it into her mouth, but was shoving it deep into her mouth, holding her hair and making her take it till she'd choke. Then I'd pull it out about half way and shove it back into her throat. She couldn't swallow all of mine. But, she could take at least 2/3rds of it. My cock is long and big around. It's very big. Not porn-star huge, but plenty big and I've always loved making a chick choke on it.

I lost myself in this for a few minutes. I was aware of the other two guys but I was looking down at Becky Jo, watching her struggle while I fed her my cock. She was looking up at me, but I see her eyes dart from side to side, locking on to the other guys, watching them watching her get her mouth fucked.

Suddenly I jerked my dick out of her mouth, watching the slobber running down her chin. I grabbed her hair, jerked on it and told her "get up!" She got to her feet and tried to stand up, but I kept her bent over as I dragged her over to the couch. I wanted to keep the momentum building but I also wanted to make it clear that I was in control.

I half dragged her over to the couch and pushed her up onto it. Right at the end, where the arm is. I quickly got her on her knees and spun her around so she was leaning over the arm, facing out. I'd fucked her this way before. I knew it was nearly a perfect position to fuck her from behind and I knew when she was leaned over that arm she was also just about the perfect height to take a cock in her mouth.

I immediately got behind her, kicked her knees apart and shoved my cock into her pussy. It was so wet and swollen you would have sworn she'd already been fucked hard. Once I got the head of my cock in her I buried it all the way in one hard stroke. My thighs slammed against her ass and I pounded it into her 4 or 5 times, hard. She was going "Oooofff -- Oooooffff -- OOOooooffff!" Each stroke was knocking the wind out of her.

Jim immediately found his way in front of her. I still had hold of her hair, pulling it, and that, coupled with the hard fucking she was taking caused her to keep her mouth open. He no longer had pants on and he immediately jammed his hard dick into her mouth. Becky Jo started shaking and shivering. I was pounding her from behind and Jim was really jamming his cock into her mouth from the front.

We let her have it for a couple of minutes. Then, I envisioned her having a huge orgasm and passing out. I decided I didn't want that to happen, not yet. So, I pulled out and slid off the couch. Steve was just standing there, naked from the waist down, wearing only a T-shirt and jacking his cock. I stood up, looked at him, and kind of motioned toward her with my head.

He was up behind her and fucking her in a matter of seconds. I realized that he probably wasn't going to last too long. He was almost in a frenzy and Becky Jo was taking it in both ends; sucking Jim's dick like a total whore and slamming her ass back against Steve while she made deep moaning noises. I hadn't really planned out the whole thing. I figured it would work itself out as things went.