All Comments on 'The Story of Beth Ch. 01: Meeting Beth'

by JustAnotherBeth

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Hope there is another chapter in Beth's new life.

vickiebonnevickiebonnealmost 3 years ago

I love that Beth has such a great friend.

Angus74Angus74almost 3 years ago

5 stars. So very tired of the shame and humiliation stories, the name calling and degradation This was beautiful. Please continue. I would love to read more about beth. These are the stories I look for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story I think Beth is very lucky to have a friend like Jess. I look forward to reading more things from you and I hope we get more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love this story , this is my secretfantasy, i wish i had a friend to make me take the plunge. please write more.

Shy1oShy1oalmost 3 years ago

I hope you continue this 🤞❤️

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

love this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just… wow. Jess is the best kind of friend. Non-judgement all, fun, adventurous, and a sense of pushing boundaries just a bit… or more!

Lingerie definitely makes housework more fun. Heading out on panties is exciting. Who hasn’t been caught at some point with a colorful panty-top being exposed a bit?

Your description of the ending was so good I slowed down to read it more carefully. Have never been that far. But(t) you made it sound so exciting. Your trembling, shaking legs still stick with me as a vision. Sara E

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved when my gf dressed me in sexy lingerie to have sex with her we were both fully shaved and being in stockings and suspenders while we had sex was incredable. We experimented a lot and when she sucked me i loved her fingering me at the same time and my orgasms were more intense. She tried anal and liked it and we bought a double ended dildo and when we scissored with my cock in her kitty we could get the dildo into both our bumholes also amazing. She would make remarks about it would be hot if it was real cocks in our bumholes instead of the dildo and it turned me on too and i moaned fuck that would be hot. Well i should have known what was ahead and we ended up doing exactly that two guys fucking our bumholes while we fucked and it was good so good she asked me to suck her guy while the other fucked me so she could watch and i said yes and being honest loved it as she masturbated beside me i took a load from the guy in my mouth and some dripping which she licked off me and the guy then came in my ass. He pulled out and again my gf licked the cum trickling from my bum and was flicking her tongue in and out of my bum as well it felt so good. I said she should clean the two guys and she grinned taking them in turn in her mouth she cleaned and kept going when they became erect again and soon had them coming again this time in her mouth opening to show me how much and i just said share so we kissed and shared their cum between us. We both enjoyed the experience and i openly admit to love the feeling of a cock in my mouth and a cock fucking my bum. We have a lot more fantasies we have talked about and hope to do and im wondering should i write about what we do on here or would it be not worthwhile !!! Paul and Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wish i had a friend like Jess EXCEPT for the two guys.

RachelPrRachelPralmost 2 years ago

I just luv it. It reminds me of the first time I got DP'd. I luved that too!😜😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustAnotherBeth@JustAnotherBeth
I have been writing stories for my partner for a while and am finally branching out to sharing my new stories with you all. I love reading all kinds of stories here and hope you will enjoy mine as well. I write mostly as a hobby for myself but I have really been enjoying all t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES