The Story of Beth Ch. 04: Weekend 01

Story Info
I begin a full weekend as Beth.
11.2k words
4.8
8.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wendy suggested Beth join them at their cabin for the long weekend I was beyond excited. She texted me details for the trip. It was a Monday that was off and we decided that we should all take Tuesday off of work as well. We could drive up on Friday after work and drive back on the Tuesday. That would give us three full days in the mountains to go hiking, swimming or just relax in their hot tub.

I immediately started planning and making lists of everything I would need for the trip. My plan was to be Beth the entire time so I would need new clothes, underwear, make up, pretty much new everything. Still way too nervous about going to women's stores for myself, I started online shopping almost every day. I chose local stores that had a good return policy, figuring that I could try things on at home and if they didn't fit I would just return them in the store. Returning items in person was not intimidating since I could just say the item was for my girlfriend or something.

I ordered a few pairs of really short shorts and various t shirts and sleeveless shirts. A few new bras, including two sport bras, and more than a few pairs of various panties. I picked out some skimpy sexy ones and a couple of full bum, normal panties to wear for just lounging around. This was a normal vacation so I had to be ready that it wasn't going to be all sex and lingerie. I did order a couple of sexy, lacy nighties as well as a few plain cotton ones to sleep in. My last purchase was a couple of two piece bathing suits and few summer dresses and skirts. I had to be careful about the tops as I couldn't have anything that showed too much cleavage. They would have to hide the inserts. Overall, I was extremely happy with variety of clothes I picked out for Beth.

For make up, I already had a list from the items Jess used on me. I asked her if I needed anything else and she suggested a couple of different shades in the same brands that I already had on my list as well as a few different brushes. I wrote it out neatly on a piece of paper and went to the closest department store that I knew had a large make up section. As I went in the store I had to walk though the women's section and I couldn't help but stare at various mannequins and imagine myself in the outfits. I would have to make a mental note of them to buy online though as the thought of buying make up and women's clothes was way too much.

As soon as I got to the make up section I was approached by a smartly dressed middle aged woman.

"Can I help you find anything?" She asked inquisitively.

"Ummm, yeah. I have this list." I answered nervously and held my piece of paper.

"Let's have a look." She took it out of my hands and looked at it. "Oh Yes. We should have all of this."

She walked away towards the various racks of make up and I followed like a lost puppy. The woman knowingly pulled each item off the shelf and handed it to me to carry. It was barely a few minutes before my hands were almost full.

"There is a lot of great stuff here." She said, making small talk.

"Yeah, its for a friend." I said, with my eyes looking around, obviously lying. "For my friend Beth."

"Well. Beth sounds like a very special girl." She said with a smile.

"Yes, she really is." I smiled back and meant it.

We walked to back to the counter and she began ringing in the items. My eyes widened as I watched the amount on the register increase. 'Holy shit, being a girl is expensive' I thought. But Beth was worth it and I was willing to spend any amount to be her again. I paid with my card as the woman bagged my items. She added a bunch of different sample size containers of various types and brands. 'Apparently if you spend an obscene amount of money on make up, they give you samples to try and get you to spend more' I laughed to myself. I thanked the woman and went straight home.

I laid out all my purchases on my kitchen table and didn't even know where to begin. I pulled out my laptop and began looking for make up tutorials on YouTube. I was surprised by how many there were. I decided that I would spend a bit of time each evening at home watching tutorials and practicing the techniques. I was also extremely grateful for the pile of free samples I had. I could practice with those without using up my more expensive stuff.

Pretty much everything else in my life went on the back burner. All I could think about was the coming long weekend and how much I was looking forward to it. Every day after work, I would come home and try on a couple of outfits, sorting them into piles that either fit well or a return pile. I also decided to start wearing my cage a lot more. I needed to get used to wearing it for prolonged periods and decided to sleep in it at least a few nights each week. To bed, I started wearing a long cotton nighty. It was super soft against my skin and waking up in it felt amazing. Sleeping with the cage proved a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. It wasn't uncomfortable but I was always aware of it as I lay in bed. Between it and the nighty, I was very horny every time I wore them both to bed. I had to resist the urge to take it off and masturbate.

As the weeks passed, I got used to being much more feminine at home. I wore some sort of women's clothes pretty much evening after work. I wore my cage to bed every night now, even though I still masturbated normally without it on. I shaved my legs regularly and wore make up almost every evening. I did find myself wondering where this new direction was taking me though. I still saw myself as a man most of the time. It was just that some of the time I wanted to be a girl. I was still very attracted to women, and even though I loved getting to experience another man's cock, I didn't find men's bodies attractive at all. Out in public or at work I would look at men who I knew were objectively handsome, but felt no kind of attraction. No attraction beyond imagining what their cock would look like in Beth's mouth. Did that make me gay? Bi? If you only liked dick and not the man attached to it were you still attracted to men? I was very confused and decided that I could ask Jess for her insight. She was openly bi and had a mix of gay, lesbian and bi friends. I texted her and we planned to go out for drinks.

I met her the week before the long weekend at our usual bar.

"Hey, it feels like we haven't seen each other in forever." Jess smiled at me as she joined me at the table I picked out.

"Yeah no kidding. It's probably my fault." I admitted. "I have been super busy with work... And other stuff."

"Oh yeah?" Jess gave me a knowing smile. "Are you excited about the weekend? I am bummed we don't get to hang out but I'm sure you'll have a blast."

"Oh my god. I am so excited." I gushed. "And super nervous though."

"I'm sure it'll be great." She reassured. "You totally rock it as Beth."

I smiled and asked my next question a lot more nervously.

"So, I have this issue... When I am Beth... I love being with guys. But I don't find guys attractive at all. Women's bodies are smooth and shapely. But men's bodies are hairy and rough."

"Oh? You don't like anything about men's bodies?" Jess teased.

I blushed but wasn't offended. I knew she was supportive and just trying to use humor to lighten the mood.

"Look..." She continued. "You don't need to try and put a neat little label on everything. If you like girls sometimes and guys other times, that fine. If you want to be a guy sometimes and a girl other times, that's fine too. Just do what feels comfortable and don't let anyone else tell you what's right or wrong."

Jess was wise beyond her years I thought. She was also much braver than me. She chose the life she wanted in high school and lived it openly. It didn't bother her if people didn't agree or they talked behind her back. She cared about her friends and herself. I got really sentimental thinking about her support and what a great friend she was.

"Yeah, I think you're probably right." I answered after a long pause. This didn't completely dispel the confusion in my mind but it helped a lot."

"Of course I'm right." She laughed jokingly. "Look at me. I have it all figured out!"

We both laughed hard and took a drink of our beers. Talking to Jess always felt so natural, so effortless.

"Do you have everything for your trip?" She asked once we both settled down a bit.

"Yeah, I think so." I answered and proceeded to list off in excruciating detail all kinds of outfits, make up and toiletries I was bringing. Jess, to her credit, listened patiently until I was done.

"You're bringing razors?" She finally asked. "You should totally just get waxed. It will last the whole weekend no problem and you don't need to worry about razors... well, except for your face."

"There's no way I am letting someone pull out my hair by the root." I protested. "I can't imagine how much that would hurt... down there."

"Don't be a pussy." Jess teased playfully. "No pain no gain right? Women have to take a lot just to look good. Welcome to the club."

"I dunno." I said skeptically.

"You want to be a hot ass babe right?" Jess continued teasing. "Sacrifices must be made."

"Maybe..." I laughed.

Jess laughed too and gave me the name of the place she goes. I filed it away in the back of my mind, still unsure if that is something I could bring myself to do. We had a few more beers and I invited her back to my place to keep drinking and watch a movie. Jess declined, saying she needed to get back to Marie.

We parted ways and I went home for my new nightly ritual of make up, panties and my cage. The next day I decided to look up the waxing place Jess had recommended. It wasn't too far away from my place and I called to to make an appointment. A very friendly lady with a heavy Vietnamese accent answered and booked me in for a 'full wax' for the Wednesday before the long weekend. For the next few days I had mixed emotions. I was filled with excitement for the coming weekend and dread for the coming waxing appointment. I stopped shaving so there would be hair for the wax to grab on to.

The day of the appointment I was extremely nervous. I went to the location and it was a small storefront in a strip mall. I convinced myself to go in and was greeted by a young, attractive Vietnamese girl at the front desk. She politely confirmed my appointment and then led me to a small room down the hall with a large padded table in the middle. I was instructed to remove my clothes, lay on the table and cover myself with the towel that was on the table. She then left me in the room alone to get undressed. I got naked and lay on the table face down, as if for a massage, covering my waist with the towel. I was nervous that I would get a hard on and insult her or something, but decided there was no way I was getting hard with the amount of anxiety I had right now.

After a few minutes of laying on the table, a woman came into the room. It wasn't the same woman that had showed me to the room. She was Vietnamese as well but was short, had a very thick build and looked to be in her 50s. She walked up to me and unceremoniously pulled off the towel, leaving me naked and uncovered.

"OK. What we doing today?" She asked with a very heavy accent.

"Ummm, armpits and everything below the waist." I nervously said. "Is that ok?"

I was worried that I had too much hair or that it was weird for her to wax a man. I imagined all their clients were women.

"Oh ya. No problem." She didn't miss a beat. "Don't worry. We make you very smooth."

The woman obviously had no issues waxing anyone, man or woman. She pulled over a small table with wheels and what happened next was probably the most painful and awkward experience of my life. She proceeded to wax up my legs, doing a small strip at a time. The woman was a lot stronger than I though and had no problems pulling each strip with a hard, steady yank. I winced with the pain of each strip pulling my hair out. When everything that was within easy reach was done she began ordering me into different positions. My face was bright red but the lady didn't mind. I went from all fours with my cheeks spread to on my back with my legs spread. I thought I would pass out from embarrassment when she started telling me which way to hold my scrotum, first to one side and then the other. The pain was pretty intense in the very sensitive areas but I think it was a bit dulled by the extreme anxiety coursing through my body.

"OK, you all done." She finally said and left the room. I slowly got up and ran my hands over my tender skin. I laughed at myself thinking that getting a hard on was even a possibility during this whole process. I did feel amazingly smooth though. As I got dressed I looked at the trash can next to the table completely filled with hairy strips. I had a lot more hair on my body than I thought. Now I was completely smooth from the neck down. I got dressed and went back to the front desk. The younger lady was standing there and smiled as I approached, completely oblivious to the torture her co-worker had just put me through. 'Sacrifices must me made' I though of Jess' words as I paid. Beth was worth any sacrifice.

I went home and moisturized my whole body. The rest of the evening was spent laying on my bed, going through my mental checklists of everything I needed. I also couldn't stop running my hands all over my body. I was incredibly smooth. 'All the pain and embarrassment I felt might actually be worth it' I thought, and decided to make waxing a normal part of my life from here on. I wore just a cotton nighty, without my cage, that night. I figured I would let my skin recover and besides, the feeling of the soft cotton against my skin was amazing.

Work the next day was a blur. I didn't get one meaningful thing done as I couldn't stop thinking about the trip. As soon as I could get away I rushed home to pack, laying everything out on my bed so I knew what I had. I was surprised how much stuff I actually had. Between different outfits for each day, bikinis, dresses, toiletries, and more than enough underwear for two weeks, I had two bags full. I thought back to times I teased exes about the amount of bags they were bringing on short trips and laughed to myself. I really knew nothing about what it meant to be a girl.

I left aside one outfit, consisting of a skirt and t shirt, that I planned to wear for the drive up to the cabin. With a bra and panty set of course. I left my large make up case on top of one of the bags so I could use it and then put it away easily. Once fully packed I took a nice long shower and then put on my pink cage. I then putzed around my house anxiously, not knowing what to do with myself and being preoccupied with making sure I didn't forget anything I needed. When I finally did go to bed, it took me a long time to fall asleep. The next day my adventure would begin.

I woke up from excitement on the Friday morning of the trip well before my alarm was set to go off. As I was sitting down to pee, I looked down at my cage and decided that my weekend as Beth unofficially started now. Even though I couldn't dress as Beth right away, since I had to work, I decided to keep my cage on the whole day. I did my normal morning routine and after getting dressed I had to check myself in the mirror a few times to make sure nothing on the front of my pants looked out of place. I was just being paranoid of course. The cage made my package look smaller than normal, not larger.

My day at work was filled with being a bit paranoid and insecure. Every time I spoke with anyone or anyone looked my way I had the irrational fear that they somehow knew the secret hidden inside my pants. The day went fine though and I managed to duck out early to go home and get ready. I texted Wendy to confirm what time they were picking me up. Wendy answered back that Kevin had to work a bit late so they wouldn't get to my place until about 7. It would be a few hour drive to the mountains so we would get there too late to actually do anything on Friday. It didn't bother me and when I got home I started my transformation into Beth.

I was actually getting pretty good at putting make up on now. I followed Jess' advice and went very light on the make up. I realized my face had a lot of feminine features and it was just a matter of highlighting those to really bring Beth out. Once I was done and dressed I still had a few hours before they would pick me up. I did a final little clean of my place so nothing would smell when I got back but I was still buzzing with excitement. I couldn't sit still so I unpacked my bags, laid everything out on my bed, then packed them again. Finally I make a quick snack for dinner and waited to get picked up.

It was just after 7 when I got a text from Wendy that they were out front. I excitedly grabbed my bags and practically ran out the door. I put them in the back on their SUV before climbing into the back seat. I was very careful getting in and out of vehicles while wearing a skirt now. One wrong move and I was flashing my panties to the world. I put my seatbelt on as Kevin pulled out of my driveway.

"Hey Beth!" Wendy greeted me. "We are so glad you could come up with us."

"Oh my god, I am so excited." I beamed excitedly.

We made small talk, talking about how our week has gone and how excited we all were to be getting away for a few days. I regaled them with the story of getting waxed and they howled with laughter.

"Is Katie joining us this weekend too?" I asked when the conversation died down.

"Haha, no." Kevin chuckled. "We know all our neighbors at the cabin and you're the only one besides Wendy that has ever met Katie. Let's just say if Katie came it would be... awkward."

"Fair enough." I agreed. I certainly wasn't comfortable mixing Beth into my normal life so I wouldn't judge anyone else for the same thing. Plus it did kind of make me feel special knowing I was the only person they shared their, probably, deepest secrets with.

After almost an hour of driving they mentioned that Kevin didn't get a chance to eat since he got home and they left almost immediately. They asked if I wanted anything if we stopped for fast food and I explained that I already ate but could use the bathroom. We stopped and went in. They went to the counter while I bee lined it to the bathroom. I walked by two guys sitting at a table by the entrance to the women's bathroom. Their eyes followed be as I walked by and I could see they were both staring at my legs and ass as I went in the door to the ladies room. Even though they seemed like creeps, having their attention on my body gave me a small thrill. There was no one in the bathroom so I grabbed the first stall and went pee. Sitting down to pee felt very natural now and even hiking up my skirt and pulling my panties down wasn't abnormal. I wiped the tip of my cage with a bit of toilet paper and pulled my panties back up. For some reason I felt very feminine when I went pee, as I had to do everything just like a woman would.

I met Kevin and Wendy at their table and he quickly ate while me and Wendy chatted. Once he was done we walked back to the car and continued the drive. I watched out the window as the scenery slowly changed from urban, to rural and then to mostly forest. I loved nature and how peaceful and green everything looked. The flat rolling hills slowly got more steep until we were driving through the start of the mountains. Kevin and Wendy were extremely lucky to have a little spot to escape to.

I was already getting dark when we pulled off the main road to a smaller side road. There were a few fairly new looking cabins at the end of long driveways. The area was very treed and they were quite a ways from each other so they had a bit of privacy. Some of the cabins had lights on inside while others were completely dark. We pulled into their driveway near the very end of the dead-end road.