The Story of Beth Ch. 04: Weekend 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't I give you a quick tour while Kevin brings all the bags up." Wendy offered.

"Sure." I smiled at Wendy and then mouthed 'thank you' silently at Kevin. He just smiled and chuckled that now he had two girls to take care of instead of just his wife.

The cabin was a decent size and despite looking rustic on the outside the interior looked quite new and modern. There were two bedrooms and Wendy said I could have the smaller guest room while they took the master. There was one bathroom but it was large and had a big glass shower as well as a L shaped bathtub that looked like it could fit a few people in. The kitchen was small but had modern appliances and was open to the living room and small dining area. Wendy explained that despite being tucked away at the end of the lane they had full power, water and sewage service, which made life so much easier. The cabin also had a fairly large wooden deck with a few lounge chairs, a sitting area and a 6 person hot tub. By this point it was dark and I couldn't see the view at all, besides a faint light from the next cabin over a few hundred feet away. The tour ended back at the front door. We were all tired from the drive and decided to go straight to bed and get an early start in the morning.

I gave Kevin a quick peck on the cheek as thanks for bringing my bags up unpacked my clothes into the small dresser. I put on a knee length nighty and looked out my bedroom door. Kevin and Wendy were still unpacking their stuff so I used the opportunity to snag the bathroom and grabbed my little toiletries bag. I brushed my teeth, took my make up off and washed my face. Once done I packed all my stuff up in my bag and left it on the counter, out of the way. I didn't want to be rude and leave my stuff all over the place. I passed Wendy as I was leaving the bathroom and she was just coming in. She wished me a good night and I did the same to her, adding a thank you for bringing me up here. The bed was comfortable and I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up in the late morning to the smell of fresh coffee brewing and stretched out on the bed feeling totally refreshed. It put on the oversized robe that was hanging on the back of my door and went to into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie." Wendy greeted me happily. "How did you sleep?"

"Morning! So great." I answered with a smile.

"Coffee is almost ready. Want a cup?"

"Sure." I smiled again and went into the bathroom. I quickly went pee and then put on a little make up and made sure my wig was in order.

Wendy was pouring 3 cups of coffee when I got out of the bathroom and we all went out on the deck to enjoy it. Sitting on the deck in the morning was amazing. The air was so fresh and cool, we were surrounded by the sounds of nature. The area around the cabin was pretty clear and the sun was already shining down on us. As we enjoyed our coffees Wendy caught me up on the plan for the rest of the morning.

Kevin was going to make a run to town to stock up the fridge for the weekend and buy alcohol while me and Wendy got to put bathing suits on and enjoy the sun. This plan definitely favored the girls by far but Kevin didn't seem to mind. There wasn't any food in the house so breakfast would have to wait. I finished my coffee and rinsed out the mug before retiring to my room to change. I decided to wear my red bikini. The top went around my chest and tied up behind my neck so I could put it on myself. The bottom had two strings on either side and had to be tied on both hips. I thought it looked cute when I ordered it and it was very easy to take off. Plus the I liked the bow knots on my hips, they made me feel like a present.

I went to the bathroom to double check my make up and make sure my inserts were sitting in the top correctly. When I was satisfied I met Wendy, who was already changed and out on the deck. She had laid out a towel on each of the lounge chairs and I realized that despite going through all my stuff multiple times I had still forgotten to bring one. She was wearing a bright green 2 piece with white polka dots on it.

"Oh my god, your bikini looks so cute." I said excitedly.

"Why thank you." She answered back. "You look crazy hot in yours."

I blushed and we laid down on the lounge chairs. The sun was already getting quite warm and I alternated between laying on my back and on my stomach. It felt so nice to have the warm rays on my bare, smooth skin. We were out there about an hour and were both on our backs when someone approached the deck. He was at least 6'2" and had a strong muscular build. He was wearing a plain t shirt, shorts and hiking boots. I brought my sole of the foot closest to him towards my body and my bent knee towards the sky. Subconsciously I was trying to hide the little mound at the front of my bikini bottoms that my tiny cage made.

"Hey, I thought I saw you guys come in last night." He said to Wendy with a big smile.

"Hey Chris." Wendy greeted him excitedly. "Chris, this is my friend Beth. Beth, this is Chris."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled up at him.

"You too." He smiled back and I watched as his eyes went up and down my body.

"Are you guys up for the whole weekend?" Chris asked in a friendly tone.

"Yeah, Kevin is just in town getting supplies. We are here until Tuesday." Wendy chatted back. "What are you up to?"

"I was just about to take a walk up to the lookout. It's such a clear day the view should be awesome."

"Oh! You should totally take Beth with you." Wendy exclaimed to him before turning to me. "The hike is nice and the view is awesome. You will love it."

"Sure, I'd love the company." Chris smiled and looked at me expectantly.

I looked at Wendy and she was smiling at me as well.

"Sure, I just have to get changed real quick." I finally answered. "If that's ok."

"Awe, you mean you're not coming in a bikini." Chris laughed innocently.

"Pfff, you wish." Wendy teased and we all laughed.

I got up and went inside while Chris and Wendy continued to chat. I got changed into normal panties and short, tight shorts. I slid my new sports bra over my body and stuck in the inserts. I felt kind of funny wearing a sports bra to hold the breasts I didn't really have but they were a part of Beth so it only made sense. Once I was dressed I ran into the bathroom really quick to check my make up and put just a bit of mascara on. It made my eyes pop and I smiled at myself while I batted my lashes a few times.

"Ready to go?" Chris asked as I joined them back on the deck.

"Yeah, let's go." I answered with a smile and he led the way off the deck towards the start of the trail.

It was only a little way down the road and we made pleasant small talk as we walked. He told me about how he met Kevin and Wendy when he bought the cabin next door to them. They got along well and hung out when they happen to be there at the same time. Chris asked about me and I only gave short or specific answers that didn't hint at my real life. Despite that he was very friendly and easy to talk to. We made jokes and laughed as we went. Halfway up the walk I had to pee and he offered to stand guard while I ducked into the bushes off the trail telling me he would make a owl hooting sound if someone approached. Peeing while squatting was awkward but I gave my little cage a wild shake and it seemed fine.

After about an hour of walking the trees cleared and a wide view of the valley could be seen. We were almost at the marked lookout when Chris told me about a better spot that only the locals knew about. We got to a small, unmarked side trail that went steeply up some rocks. He went up first and then reached down, offering a hand to steady me. I put my hand in his and he pulled me upwards with ease. I was surprised how easily he could move my body and blushed when he put a hand on my hip to steady me at the top. We walked for a few minutes with me in front around a bend above the normal lookout. I slipped on some loose stones and felt his hands grab both my hips to steady me. My heart skipped a beat when I felt his strong hands on my body.

"Don't worry. I got you." He smiled and I turned red again.

It was only a few more feet to the secret lookout. There was a small flat spot between a couple of large boulders. The view was spectacular. We could see the entire valley bellow and the mountain ridge that ran across the whole horizon.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I said as I scanned the valley.

"Not as beautiful as you Beth." Chris smiled and made eye contact with me.

My face felt hot and I looked away. It was such a cheesy line and I would have rolled my eyes if I heard it said a year ago. Now, as Beth, it made my heart beat fast and my stomach fluttered. Chris took a couple of steps towards me and put his hands on my upper hips.

"I'd like to kiss you Beth." He said as he looked into my eyes.

I just started up into his eyes and froze. I was not prepared to handle this in any way. I saw his face slowly start to move and I closed my eyes. Suddenly his lips were on mine and his arms held me close against his body. I had never kissed a man before and I didn't know what to do with my lips. Was Beth supposed to do something different than I normally would? I was paralyzed until I felt a bulge against the front of my hip. It broke me out of my daze and slowly, I parted my lips and accepted his tongue into my mouth.

It was completely different than any kiss I have ever had in my life. I was there, held by his strong arms, as his tongue gently explored my mouth. I felt me knees get weak and my heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest.

"You really are special Beth." He said as he slowly broke the kiss.

I was like soft putty in his arms. His compliments and touch filled my body with warmth and lust. Suddenly, I wanted to repay the favor. I sunk down into a squat position until I was sitting on the back of my feet, looking up at him. I smiled as I reached forward to his belt and began to undo it. Keeping eye contact while he towered over me I slowly undid his pants and slid my fingertips gently into the top of his boxers. Chris exhaled deeply as I tugged his boxers and pants down together. His dick was pushed downward until the head finally slipped past the top of the boxers and it sprung upwards towards my face.

He was completely hard and I was shocked at the size. I placed my left hand on his hip and gently wrapped my right hand around the base of his shaft. My fingers and and thumb could not even touch. As I stared into his eyes and held his cock, I realized this was the first hard cock I had ever held in my hands. My tongue ran across my lips and I parted them, moving forward to accept him into my mouth.

His head filled my mouth and I slowly started to explore the bottom with my tongue. Chris moaned and leaned back against the large boulder behind him. My hand squeezed his shaft and began working forward and back while I gently sucked on the head. He moaned again and even though he was towering over me I felt like I had complete power over him.

I released the shaft and placed both my hands on his hips as began to bob my head forward and back, trying to go a bit deeper each time. I felt myself almost gag as he hit the back of my throat and saw that I was barely halfway down his length. There was no way I could come even close taking his whole cock in my mouth so I decided to just focus on the head since that was the most sensitive part anyways. I didn't want to make my eyes tear up by taking him too deep and messing up my eye makeup.

The sounds of voices calling to each other echoed from the marked lookout just around the bend and it filled me with excitement. Doing this in the open where anyone could walk around and see us felt dangerous and naughty. His moans got louder and more ragged now. I wrapped my right hand around his shaft and brought my left to just in front of my chin so his balls rested gently on my fingers. Wiggling my fingers slowly, I felt them roll around across my tips. My pace quickened and I worked his shaft while moaning slightly, trying to add the sensation of vibrations from my mouth to the experience.

"Fuck... Beth..." He said with a ragged voice and I knew he was close.

I felt his hand on my head and he gently tried to push me away.

"I'm gonna come." He moaned.

"Uh huh." I moaned back, into his cock and resisted his push so he knew it was ok. That I wanted it in my mouth.

When his hand relented I felt him start to throb. I released his shaft and balls, and grabbed his hips tightly. Opening my mouth wide, I rested his throbbing head on my outstretched tongue, breaking the seal my lips made and looked up at him.

"Beeeeeeeeeth." He moaned and I felt a hot liquid hit the back of my throat. First once, then again.

It slowly slid down my throat until the throbbing stopped. I closed my lips around him again and slowly pulled back, cleaning his entire head into my mouth and giving it a small kiss as it slipped out. Still making eye contact I swallowed heavily and licked my lips before giving him a big open mouth smile and sticking out my tongue a bit to show there was nothing left in my mouth. He smiled back and guided be back to a standing position in front of him.

"You are really something Beth." He whispered and kissed my forehead softly.

I smiled at him and reveled in the compliment. Wanting to act innocent and cute I just looked at him and shrugged.

"Meh, just another Beth." I said with a goofy face.

"You are far from being just another Beth." He continued sincerely. "There is something very special about you."

I felt like my head was floating from the endorphins. We walked around the rocky bend back to the trail. At the steep part, Chris went down first and then extended a hand up for me to hold on to. Again, I put my hand in his and steadied myself as I walked down. I was surprised when I got to the bottom and instead of releasing my hand his fingers closed around mind. Our hands fell to our sides and we started the walk back, hand in hand. It all felt like a wonderful dream.

After a while of walking silently my hand was sweaty with the heat of our grip and I released his hand to air mine out. He looked at me teasingly and I laughed as I blew cold air on my palm. We walked the rest of the way without saying much but we both smiled and made eye contact every once in a while. The walk down felt much faster than the walk up and before I knew it we were at the start of the tail again.

"I had a great time with you Beth." Chris said as we got to the driveway of my cabin. "I'm sure I'll see more of you this weekend."

"I hope so." I blushed and smiled.

As I walked up the driveway I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth. I could still taste Chris and I closed my eyes and imagined him coming in my mouth again. 'Beth, you little slut' I thought in Jess' teasing voice and laughed to myself. I got back to the cabin and Wendy was in the kitchen, still in her bikini, putting various food in the fridge and cupboards.

"Hey, How was the hike." Wendy asked as I walked in.

"So great." I answered. "The view is amazing up there."

"What do you think of Chris?" She continued.

"He's really nice." I said, not wanting to divulge any extra information.

"Yeah. We run into him and his wife up here every once in a while since they are right next door."

The color drained from my face. "His wife?" I trailed off with the question. I tried to think if I saw a ring on his hand. I couldn't be sure but I was almost positive I didn't.

Wendy, sensing my immediate change in mood at the wife comment jumped in.

"They have a open relationship." She added quickly, as if sensing that I liked him. "Me and Kevin even fooled around with them a couple times."

She added a miscevious wink. I did a half-hearted smile. Wendy obviously thought I was interested in him and tried to reassure me that the option was still open. She didn't know I had him in my mouth just over an hour ago. I felt a bit surprised that Wendy and Kevin did sexual stuff with other people too. I always just assumed that I was the first one they brought into their relationship and it made me feel a bit special. I knew for a fact that I was the first one that met Katie so that was still something.

"You must be staving." Wendy changing the subject. "I am making Kevin a sandwich, I'll make you one too."

She proceeded to make a few sandwiches while I went out on the deck where Kevin was already sitting. We had a pleasant lunch together and then Wendy's suggested we take a soak in the hot tub.

"It will feel so nice on your muscles after a hike." She said trying to convince me. "I turned it on right when you left so it should be warm but not too hot for the middle of the day.

"That sounds awesome." I didn't need any convincing.

Wendy took our plates as me and Kevin went to get changed in swim wear. I put on the same red bathing suit from earlier and touched up my make up a bit before joining them in the hot tub. The water felt amazing and Kevin has already grabbed us a cold beer each. Wendy turned on the jets as I got in and settled in a seat opposite Kevin and Wendy who were sitting together.

"I invited Chris for a soak too." Wendy said and smiled misceviously.

"Oh... Cool." I tried to seem uninterested.

In reality my heart rate increased and I started thinking about him. I loved the way he made me feel when I was with him and going down on him was incredibly hot. I did feel a bit betrayed that he never mentioned he was married. Seems like a pretty important thing to bring up. Then again, Wendy did say they had an open marriage and I didn't know the details or dynamics of that. I decided I would just be open to whatever happened and take things as they went. If he had specific rules in his marriage, that was his job to follow, not mine.

Five minutes later I saw Chris walking towards the cabin. I felt giddy and excited, like some kind of schoolgirl with a crush. He got to the deck and was wearing a white t shirt and swimming shorts that were fairly short. They showed off his muscular legs. He pulled off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare at his stomach and chest. Chris obviously worked out a lot and it showed on his well defined muscles. Wendy caught me staring at him and winked at me. I blushed and turned my head away. I have never looked at a man like that and something inside me stirred.

"Cold beer in the fridge." Kevin said before Chris got in.

"Yeah, Thanks." Chris went into the house and came out a few seconds later with a beer.

He smiled at me as he got into the hot tub and sat right beside me. We were not quite shoulder to shoulder and facing Wendy and Kevin. We drank our beers and laughed and joked. The conversation was easy and it felt natural to be with this group. Wendy was telling us a story about something or other when I felt something on my leg. Chris' hand was on my leg, just above my knee and slowly moving upwards.

I looked at him but he took no notice and continued listening to Wendy's story, nodding or saying a quick word in acknowledgement. I looked down and couldn't even see my own legs through the violent bubbles. I looked back at Wendy but couldn't focus on a word she was saying. I just smiled and nodded dumbly, all the while focused on the hand that was now on my upper thigh. His fingertips were on my inner thigh and moving straight for the front of my bikini.

My heart skipped a beat and panic started to set in. What if he found out about my cage and reacted badly. Had I lied to him by not telling him about myself? Would he be disgusted with me that I was actually a man and had tricked him to suck his dick? All these thoughts rushed through my mind until his fingertip finally hit my little clit. He paused for a moment and I looked at his face for a reaction. To my surprise he just smiled knowingly and kept looking at Wendy and Kevin.