The Story of Beth Ch. 04: Weekend 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity his hand lifted off my thigh and a single finger touched the tip of my cage. He wiggled the finger and it made my clit flick up and down. A huge shiver shot across my body as the pent up tension from the situation was released all at once. I let out a quick gasp and my body shook for a second.

Wendy, Kevin and Chris all stopped and looked directly at me.

"Haha, you ok Beth?" Wendy giggled. "What was that."

My face was beet red. "I just have a shiver all of a sudden." I stammered nervously.

The three of them laughed a bit and then the moment died down. Wendy excused herself to use the bathroom and Kevin offered to get everyone another round of beers. As soon as they were in the house Chris turned to me and smiled. He leaned in close to my head.

"See Beth." He whispered. "I knew there was something very special about you."

My body practically melted. All the fear and insecurity dissolved in the hot tub and I exhaled deeply as I relaxed. Not only did Chris not mind what was in my bikini, he actually seemed to be pleased about it. It was the best possible outcome I could ever have hoped for this situation.

Wendy and Kevin came back to the tub and Kevin handed us each a cold beer. Wendy started telling another story and we all listened attentively. I felt a hand slowly move up and down my thigh again but this time there was no anxiety associated with it, I could just focus on how good his hand felt against my smooth skin.

After a while or friendly chatting Kevin was feeling too overheated and sat up on the edge of the hot tub, letting his legs still soak. We were all feeling pretty tipsy since, after only a few beers, the heat was making the alcohol affect us more. The conversation turned towards sex, like it often does when adults drink together.

"You know, Wendy has a bit of a submissive and exhibitionist streak." Kevin offered up to the group and Wendy smacked his leg and laughed.

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised. Wendy had usually taken a much more dominant role when I was with them. "Like what?"

Wendy blushed but Kevin continued. "She likes to blow me in public when there is a risk of getting caught or if other people are around."

"Haha, really?" I giggled teasingly at Wendy. "You kinky girl!"

The idea of her blowing Kevin with someone around was actually pretty mundane compared with the things the three of us had already done together but I didn't want to say anything private in front of Chris so I acted surprised.

"Well..." Kevin looked down at Wendy and continued. "Here's your chance."

We all laughed at the angle Kevin was obviously playing. He was looking for a blowjob out of this whole thing. To Chris and my surprise, Wendy jumped at this offer. She turned her back to us and knelt on the seat in front of Kevin. Then she pulled down his swim shorts and took him into her mouth. I didn't have a good view of what she was doing but just watched her head bob up and down in his lap.

Me and Chris looked at each other with surprised expressions and then went back to watching them. After about a minute, Chris edged himself up out of the hot tub and sat on the side with his legs still in the water, the same way Kevin sat. I looked up at him but he didn't take his eyes off Wendy or change his expression. My eyes fell over his body and I notice a bulge in the front of his swim shorts. I smiled as I realized what his intention was.

I got up on my knees on the seat in front of him. Without saying a word I tucked my fingers into his shorts at the hips and he lifted himself up a bit to allow me to slide them off. I pulled them all the way down until they slipped passed his feet and disappeared in the turbulent hot tub waters. His cock was already hard and I positioned my face over it and took the head into my mouth. I didn't pause to enjoy the feeling and just started bobbing my head up and down in the same way Wendy was doing to Kevin. We were just two girls blowing our men in a hot tub.

As I adjusted my position to be more comfortable on my knees I felt a spot of pressure on my thigh. Once of the jets that normally hits your back was aimed directly at my upper thigh. I only had to adjust my ass to the side a bit and the jet aligned directly with the front of my bikini bottoms. The sensation was amazing. The pressure would have been way to powerful to take against my bare cock but with my little cage on it felt perfect. The jet made my clit shake and move around in my bikini and I moaned loudly against Chris' cock.

I felt so sexy in this position. My back was arched and my ass was in the air, poking above the swirling water. The pressure hitting my clit sent wave after wave of pleasure over my body and Chris' cock felt amazing in my mouth. I could feel an orgasm building in my little clit. I was about to come when Wendy stopped everything.

"I think we should take this party inside." She said as she stood up in the hot tub.

I released Chris from my mouth and let out a deep exacerbated breath. I was so close to coming only to have it interrupted like this. Before I could argue though, Wendy had already taken my hand in hers and pulled me along and out of the tub. The two fully naked men followed us into the house with their cocks pointing the way.

Wendy stopped up in front of their bed and embraced me tightly. She kissed me aggressively, shoving her tongue into my mouth. The guys stopped a few feet away and just watched. I could tell Wendy was putting on a show for them and eagerly joined in. We ran our hands across each others bodies seductively as we explored each others bodies. My fingers made their way behind her back and untied the bikini top, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her breasts. Wendy untied the two bows on my hips and my bottoms fell away, my pink clit on display for the men. I squatted down, pulling off Wendy's bottoms and applied kisses to her side as I slowly stood back up. The last piece of clothing left between the two of us was my bikini top. I had intended to keep it on as I associated my inserts and the shape they gave my body with my femininity. Wendy didn't see it that way and reached to undo the tie behind my neck. I moved my hands to stop her.

"It's ok." Wendy whispered into my ear as she undid them.

My top fell away and my 'breasts' with it. I was now completely bare, exposed and vulnerable. Wendy guided me to the bed and laid me down on my back. She got on the bed on her hands and knees slightly offset to my and began kissing me again, he ass in the air. As we made out on the bed, the two men approached. Kevin positioned himself behind Wendy so that he could fuck her from behind. Chris came up to me on the bed and, grabbing both my ankles, raised my legs onto his shoulders. He grabbed a hold of my thighs and I felt the lubed tip of his cock against my ass.

Wendy pushed her tongue into my mouth as Chris slid inside me. The sensation was extreme. I had been turned on all day since our hike, which was only amplified by the jets in the hot tub. He was bigger than anything I was used to and I felt my body stretch to accommodate him. After a moment of stillness to allow me to get accustomed to the size, be began slow but powerful thrusts into me.

My eyes practically rolled into the back of my head and I could no longer focus on kissing Wendy. My mind went foggy with the waves of euphoria slowly washing over me. I was completely lost in this moment. His thrusts were hitting something deep within me and I felt a warm pressure slowly growing.

I hadn't even noticed that Kevin and Wendy had finished and taken up positions on either side of me until their hands began caressing my body. The four hands, all over my body, was putting me into sensory overload. I needed release.

I reached my hand to my clit, hoping to find the release I craved. My fingers barely managed to touch the plastic before Wendy grabbed me by the wrist and pushed my hand to the outside of my shoulder, pinning it against the bed. I moaned loudly with pleasure and frustration before reaching with my other hand. This time Kevin grabbed my wrist and pinned it next to my other shoulder.

Chris now held my legs while Kevin and Wendy held my hands down. I was completely helpless and the sensation growing inside me felt like exquisite torture. It built up stronger and stronger until my body couldn't take it anymore. I half moaned, half screamed as my back arched. Chris stopped thrusting and remained still inside me, letting me focus on the feeling of my own body.

An intense orgasm rocked my body. I felt myself throbbing and looked down at myself and my little clit. To my surprise it remained still and, due to the cage not allowing blood in, couldn't move like the rest of my pelvic muscles. My throbbing was coming from somewhere else entirely. I could feel my hole pulsing, tightening and loosening, around Chris' hard cock. It was like nothing I have ever experienced in my life and was made so much more intense by having three people watching me.

I couldn't tell how long it took for my body to stop shaking. The aftershocks of my orgasms were still rolling over me when Chris resumed his thrusting. My body tightened around him as he accelerated, thrust by thrust, until I didn't know if I could take him any longer. Finally, with a loud moan, he buried himself into me and I felt his release as well. He slowly pulled out of me and I immediately felt like a part of me was missing. His absence left a hole that my body struggled to close.

The four of us lay and sat on the bed in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath. Eventually Wendy broke the silence.

"That was amazing," She said. "but I think we could both use a shower Beth."

I made an exhausted smile and nodded in agreement. Wendy helped me up and we both went to the bathroom and got in the shower together. The water was warm and soothing on my tired body and having Wendy there made it more intimate. We helped wash each other's bodies and I removed my cage to give myself a good cleaning. As I soaped and cleaned my body, I noticed a dull soreness from my behind. There was no tearing or sharp pain, just the feeling of a muscle exerted beyond its limit. I ran my fingers between my cheeks and realized that I was a bit looser and more relaxed than I was used to. Chris was definitely a lot bigger than anything I've previously experienced. I slipped a finger into myself to clean the last of the come that was being washed away by the cleansing waters of the shower.

Wendy and I dried our bodies and left the bathroom, me going to my room to get dressed and Wendy going to hers. We passed Kevin on his way to shower and he smiled at both of us, telling us that Chris had gone back to his cabin to shower and change but that Kevin had invited him back for dinner. I felt a little tinge of happiness that I got to spend more time with Chris tonight.

Back in my room, I picked out one of my nicer pairs of panties and a bra. I thought, or maybe hoped, that Chris would be seeing them again tonight. Over that I pulled on a short cut summer dress that showed off my legs. Wendy appeared in my doorway just wearing a bra and panties to give me back my bikini, which was left on her floor, and more importantly, my inserts. I thanked her and quickly put them into my bra. It was strange how quickly I had become used to them and their absence made me feel incomplete.

Once dressed I waited until Kevin was out of the bathroom so I could put a bit of makeup on and make sure I was happy with my appearance. After I was satisfied that Chris would like how I looked I went to the kitchen to help Wendy prepare supper. Chris came back over about 20 minutes later and him and Kevin sat in the living room enjoying a beer and chatting. Even though I had only known Chris a day, I already had a strong infatuation with him. The four of us hanging out together felt like such a natural thing. In retrospect, this wasn't a real emotional connection or anything, just a combination of the joy I felt being Beth and the amazing sex that happened today. At that point it didn't really matter to me, I was just enjoying the great night I was having.

We all had supper together and then sat around the table drinking and playing cards. Despite what happened in the bedroom just a few feet away, the evening was surprisingly wholesome. Being able to be Beth and just spend time with friends was an amazing experience. It was getting late when Kevin and Wendy decided to go to bed. Kevin had drank a bit more than he could handle and decided to sleep it off.

I did not want the night to end yet and was overjoyed when Chris suggested we go out on the deck and watch the stars. We made our way outside and Chris sat in one of the large patio chairs, patting his lap for me to sit with him. I sat on his thighs and leaded backwards against his body, looking upwards. It felt so warm and comfortable. Chris was much taller and muscular than me and it made me feel small and feminine in comparison. We just sat there, reclined, looking at all the stars that would be impossible to see in the city.

Chris wrapped his arms around me and rested his hands on my lower stomach and hips. It made my heart race and my stomach flutter with anticipation and nervousness. Slowly, I could feel a growing pressure against my butt cheek and instantly got horny again. Knowing I turned Chris on this much was a huge boost to my confidence. I slowly slid down his body onto my knees in front of him.

Chris didn't say anything or make any motion to move. I slowly opened his pants and lowered my mouth onto him. This was the third separate time today that I had his impressive cock in my mouth and it felt amazing. My tongue circled his head and I could hear him start to quietly moan. I let my saliva and his pre-cum mix and gently lubricated his cock with it. I had an idea of how I wanted the night to end and once he was well lubricated I stood back up.

I slid my panties down and left them on the deck at my feet. Adjusting my skirt, I sat back into his lap, facing away from him but this time his cock, freed from his pants, was upright and waiting for me. I guided myself onto him and let my body weight push him into me. This position felt different than before. Luckily I was already relaxed from the previous session and his cock quickly slid all the way in, filling and stretching me once more. I leaned my back against his chest and braced myself with my arms against the deck chair.

There, under a million stars, I had him inside me again. I was on top this time, setting the pace of our movements, enjoying how with each subtle adjustment of my hips his cock hit a different spot inside me. Chris' hands moved up my stomach and onto my chest. Having him grab me like that while I rode his cock felt incredibly hot. It wasn't long until I felt his hips trying to thrust against me and I knew he was getting close again. My head rested against his shoulder and I closed my eyes, focusing on the sensations inside of me.

Chris' hands shot down to my hips and he pulled me against him. Deep inside, I could feel him throbbing and I knew he was filling me with his cum again. I wanted it so bad, wanted him in me, wanted him to use me. It felt sexy and submissive, and most of all, incredibly feminine. As he finished I relaxed my body against his again. We sat there, silently and with him still inside me, and looked at the stars. I could not think of a better end to this amazing day.

Eventually his cock shrunk to the point that it slowly slipped out of me. I stood up, put my underwear back on and immediately felt a wetness against the thong back as his cum slowly tried to leak out of me.

"Do you want to stay here with me tonight?" I asked coyly.

"Beth, you are an amazing girl." Chris started and by his tone I realized I didn't like where this was going. "But I can't stay with you tonight, as much as I want to."

I was stunned. This is not at all how I imagined this night ending. A million thoughts forced themselves into my mind. Did I do something wrong? Was the sex not as good for him as it was for me? Was there some rule in his marriage that prevented this?

Before I could ask, Chris stood up and kissed me goodnight. He made his way off the deck and back to his cabin in the darkness. I slowly made my way back into my own cabin where I saw Wendy in the kitchen getting a drink of water.

"Wendy, why didn't Chris want to spend the night with me?" I asked in a quiet, self doubting tone.

"Oh, honey, sometimes men are impossible to understand." She came over and gave me a hug. Her warm, soft body was very comforting. "Why don't you come sleep with me and Kevin tonight."

"OK," I made a weak attempt to smile at her. "I have another problem... Its kind of embarrassing."

Wendy just smiled at me and waited for me to continue.

"I am, sort of, leaking." I felt myself getting red.

"Oh sweetheart, that happens all the time." Wendy said reassuringly. "I have some pantyliners in my bag in the bathroom. Why don't you grab one and come to bed."

I made my way to the bathroom and found the promised pantyliner in her bag. Quickly realizing it wouldn't work with thong underwear, I went into my room and put on a pair of full bum panties. I positioned the liner under and behind me, hoping it would catch anything leaking out. Taking a shower would have been the best solution but I was too physically and emotionally exhausted for that.

Tiptoeing as quietly as I could, I made my way into Kevin and Wendy's room. Wendy was on one side of Kevin so I crawled into bed on the other side. He immediately put his arm around me and there, exhausted and in the warmth of their bed, I fell asleep.