The Story of "Cue"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my right hand back down and hooked the crotch of her panties to pull them further to the side and this allowed me to slowly insert my index and middle finger deep within her and I moved my mouth and tongue up to focus fully on her distended clit.

It didn't take long for her once my fingers started sliding across the ridged patch of her g-spot and my lips formed a suction ring around her button.

Her hips took on an increased rhythm of their own and her moans progressed to pants, then eventually a scream that became a prolonged announcement of her imminent release.

I stayed with her as she bucked and cussed her way through her orgasm. As she started to come down, I switched from suction to a flat tongue with some straight pressure on her now sensitive clit while introducing a 3rd finger to stretch her clenched and spasming walls.

This brought on another wave to her ongoing orgasm that brought a different type of pleasure, but was no less intense. Angela was in the full angelic pose with arms spread wide clutching whatever blanket or pillow she could to keep herself anchored to the bed while her head was thrown back screaming out to the headboard whatever word or noise each wave of pleasure forced from her body.

I eased off this time as she started to come down and had flashback to high school with how wet she was for me then. She was again ready for whatever came next so I worked kisses up her body, getting sidetracked at each breast on the way up, before nuzzling kisses into the side of her neck.

When she'd regrouped she pulled me in for a kiss that had an intensity and passion we hadn't shared up to this point. As we explored each other, she reached down and guided me to her opening. I eased in slowly and paused once my head popped though her entry.

"Oooo, shiit, Mick!" Escaped her mouth as I froze. "Goddamn I don't remember you being this big."

I looked into her eyes and saw that she wasn't in pain. A little discomfort but not pain, so I just stayed still as she adjusted.

When she finally leaned up to kiss me again, I could feel her pelvis also arching up to accept more of me into her so I carefully met her halfway. Once we got that forward momentum going again, it was a pretty constant and pain free trip to bottoming out. Accomplishing this, we stayed still again and our passionate kissing resumed.

After about a minute of our kissing, Angela seemed physically relaxed so I asked her if she was ready.

She smiled up at me and said, "Nice and slow, Mick. Take it nice and slow."

I did just that. Half retreats then bottoming out slowly for the first dozen thrusts, then extending to almost full removal prior to bottoming out for the next dozen or so.

It only took these couple dozen thrusts for Angela to start moaning again. And she was so perfect and tight that I couldn't help moaning into her mouth also.

We were at the point where I wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity so I said to Angela, "Hey, I'd like to roll over with you on top. You're so spectacular that I'm getting harder thinking of you riding me like that again."

She only smiled and started to tuck her inside arm that would allow us to roll to the middle of the bed. We accomplished the maneuver like old pro's and soon Angela was perched up on me giving her butt little wiggles as she adjusted to my size in the new position.

I grasped her bottom and slid us up toward the headboard and pillows so that I could half sit up and we could still kiss as she began to slowly ride me. It created quite the sensory overload for her as we kissed because her breasts were dragging across the hair on my chest, her hip rolls were mashing her clit on my pubic bone and then she was full to the hilt with my cock.

Like in our initial position, the first dozen or so hip rolls from her were slow and pretty sensual. But her passion elevated quickly and the next dozen had her picking up the pace and moaning into my mouth and face more so than actually kissing me.

Apparently, if we weren't going to be able to kiss, Angela decided it was time to go hunting another orgasm because she sat up and put her hands on my chest and moved from hip rolls to bouncing up and down on my cock.

She got maybe another 2 dozen thrusts before she completely lost it. There was a staccato series of rapid fire, "OhOhOhOhOh's", that announced her impending orgasm which set off a long, drawn out, "Uuuuuuuuuunnnnnngggghh!" as she seized up.

I was holding her hips in place as best I could as she kept trying to bounce around and eventually Angela's let escape a very low, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgawd...!"

As she was moaning that she flopped down on my chest again and I felt a gush of moisture leaking down around my crotch and onto the bed below. It was so sexy I about blew my load.

We laid there with Angela collapsed on my chest for a minute or so and I was just lightly stroking my fingers up and down her back. When she finally stirred, I told her we were going to roll back over and I pretty much manhandled her back into the missionary position.

I kissed her lightly and she looked at me. I felt her push her hips up into me, acknowledging my still hard member, and she said, "Time to let it loose, big guy."

That was all I needed to hear. I started back with long, slow thrusts and as we were getting into this rhythm I reached down one at a time and underhooked Angela's knees with each of my arms.

This got her pelvis facing directly skyward and I really started to slam my hips down into her very wet center. It sounded like I was running across a concrete parking lot in a torrential downpour.

Angela was looking up at me with a mixture of erotic bliss and determination. Since she seemed fully invested in what we were doing I went ahead and slid my arms from behind her knees to grasp her ankles and push her legs farther up to where her knees were almost up framing her face.

In that position, I could bring all 230lbs to bear and really got to dropping the hammer.

That was all Angela needed to push her off the mountaintop again. All I heard was a sexy little, "Oh fuck, baby!" and then she started screaming with her head thrashing back and forth as her walls clamped down hard on my cock.

And that was what did me in. It came upon me so fast that all I could get out was, "I'm coming, Ang....OH! Ungh! Ungh!" I kept growling as I dumped load after load into her.

As I wound down, I couldn't hold that position so I relaxed and let Angela's legs naturally wrap around my midsection. Then I rolled gently down onto my side holding Angela close.

We laid there, stuck like that for a handful of minutes before I reached up and pushed some of Angela's hair from her face. I kissed her on her forehead and muttered, "Damn" into the top of her head.

She opened her eyes as I pulled back from her and she had a smile on her face that I'm not sure she'd ever had reason to offer anyone else before.

"How are you doing?", I asked.

"Oh God, Mick!", she murmured, "I've never been so drained in my life. It feels like my body is buzzing."

With that we uncoupled and rolled more onto our backs taking some deeper breaths.

"You REALLY know how to use that thing now," she said, "when did that come about? Still in high school?"

"No," I answered, then proceeded to give her the condensed version of Marissa Bangston from the Student Union. How a woman almost our current age had taken me to school during my freshman year at college.

I just let it roll about how with the typical social stigma's removed it seemed to make it easier. And how her maturity, experience and patience was so instrumental in teaching me not only how to take care of my partner but to also make it a better experience for me.

I ended it by describing just how life changing an experience like that can be. Especially for a socially inept or adrift youngster with no clue how to progress forward sexually in this world without stacking bad experience on top of bad experience in hopes of finally finding the light at the end of the tunnel.

Angela just chuckled and said, "Well God Bless, Ms. Bangston."

At that moment, I had to agree. If I had been wearing a cap I'd have doffed it.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to "bask in the glow" as Angela had a plane to catch. We did share one of those true, heartfelt embraces when I dropped her back at her hotel.

She said to me, "Thank you, Mick. I know it's not cool to ask you to fool around with a married woman but I can assure you, this helped me. Immensely. And that one left a mark. A deep, beautiful mark." She finished with a smile and a twinkle in her eye then got out of my car for the hotel.

She looked as good going as she did coming.

"Clowns to the left of me

jokers to the right

here I am stuck in the middle with you."

From the song Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheel

I fell easily back into my routine since I didn't have a reason not to. I found that I wasn't as numb and disassociated as I had been before though, due to Angela making me feel something special again. A connection to life.

I especially reveled in the good feelings I'd had about helping someone else in need. Similar in a way to Deanna. How the act of helping heal others seems to help heal yourself.

I knew within weeks that I was no longer going to be satisfied with the automaton, unfeeling life I had been leading but I didn't know what that really meant relative to trying to change it.

I couldn't see myself trying to find love again. And marriage wasn't something I could even hope to consider at this point. I also wasn't keen on chasing random hook-up's, so that was out.

To combat the longing for something different, I filled the void by getting back to the gym. I'd kept myself in decent enough physical shape but my cardio sucked and I didn't have much definition to my body anymore. A decent taper down from my broad shoulders that looked good fully clothed but definitely lost it's luster with each layer you removed.

I'd been paying for a membership at a local fitness center for well over a decade but hadn't really been on-site, other than for the occasional swim, for over five years. So I set about changing that.

I quickly found two things to distract my attention. One, when did every piece of fitness equipment require an Engineering Degree to operate it, and two, when did women turn it loose with the tattoo's? There was ink everywhere. And based on some of the skimpy workout attire being worn, I do mean EVERYWHERE.

Not sure how I felt about the tattoo's. In general, they didn't suit my eye or taste. Some were erotic and eye-catching, but most felt forced.

This is what my life had become. A job I generally enjoy that doesn't keep me tied to the mundane and a gym date where I ponder all sorts of random shit.

Still looking for that change.

And life, like it so often does, brings that change to your doorstep.

The new year was approaching. And while I hadn't really observed or celebrated the Holiday's for quite a few years, they were again upon us.

Driving home from a clients place of business following a year-end planning meeting, I received a text from Angela asking if she could call me later that night. A simple, immediate reply to her with, "Absolutely".

I went to the gym and this time wondered what Angela would be calling about. Pondering all the gizmo workout machines and lady ink got put on the back burner.

I can assure you that of all of the possible topics and scenarios I could imagine Angela having for me, I wasn't even close. Like, I was WAY the fuck off.

She called at almost 9:30pm my time which was what, 12:30am her time? I'd about come to the conclusion she wouldn't make the call tonight and was beginning to think about bed.

The start of the conversation was simple and special. Just a quick, but heartfelt, expression of how much we missed each others company and hoped all else was going all right. As it started gravitating to discussing the weather, I interrupted and said, "Angela, what can I do for you?"

I offered this in my most open and supportive voice in hopes it would make her comfortable enough to speak her mind.

She started with, "Are you sitting down?"

"Yes," I said, lying through my teeth. I had been in the kitchen when she called and I'd answered the phone while leaning back with my butt against the countertop. But she didn't need to know that as I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch.

"We didn't talk much about Ally while I was out there, Mick, but she reminds me a lot of you when she came out of high school. Her size made her different. It was awkward and it stunted her socially."

Yep, that sounds like "Cue" coming out of high school.

Angela continued, "Ally was always devastated by it but kept it buried and we hoped that getting to college out there, in a new environment and around a lot more friends and people her own size, that she'd be able to blossom. So far, that's not the case."

"Believe me, Angela, I get it," I interjected just because I felt that some validation to her was needed.

"Anyway.., here's where it gets crazy, Mick," she said with a quiet timidity that made me almost strain to hear her.

"When we were together, your personal experience with that Student Union woman is what you said turned your situation around. All you described that it did for you, and what it meant to you, really seems to be consistent for what could maybe help Ally."

Okay, this was getting weird. What exactly was Angela thinking or suggesting?

Before I could organize my thoughts and get a question formed in my mind to ask Angela by way of clarification, she continued.

"I trust you, Mick. What you gave to me was incredible. Before your grand finale, you gave everything else you could to ensure I had a great experience first before you took care of yourself. Ms. Bangston taught you well and I want you to teach that to Ally and help her like you were helped."

Okay...time out here. What the fuck did I just hear?

"Umm, Angela..," I stammered getting started, "what exactly are you asking of me?"

"It's simple," she said with an air of finality, "I want you to be Ally's "Ms Bangston". She needs that, and not only do you know how to do it and the benefits of it, you'd be the only person I'd trust to do it right and for the right reasons."

"You want me to have sex with your daughter?" I finally asked, with incredulity creeping into my voice.

"Mick," Angela replied in a very calm, composed tone, "I know this is out of left field, so before it goes completely off the rails, I want you to answer me two questions. Can you do that?"

I took a couple of slow, deep breaths and finally replied, "Yes."

"Okay. First, do you think that you and.., what was her first name? I don't like calling her, "Ms. Bangston"."

"Marissa," I answered automatically.

"Marissa. Do you think that what you and Marissa did was wrong?"

I didn't really have to ponder that question to come up with an answer as I'd thought about it many times following our time together.

"No, Angela," I answered, "I don't think it was wrong. It may not have been good for her since she was on faculty at the time. But regardless of how "wet behind the ears" I was, we were consenting adults and no one was taken advantage of."

"Okay," she said, "Then second, what do you think of Marissa all these years later?"

"I don't know, Angela. That one is harder to answer. That question has many layers and ultimately, the way she left, there are still questions I would have of her."

I paused for a minute before continuing, "I don't think, or ever sensed, that she was troubled, or a predator, or anything like that. I think she was lonely, had specific needs and appetites then stumbled across a person who she could train to help her get her needs met. Ultimately, I don't fool myself into thinking she did it for altruistic reasons. She did it for herself. I just happened to also get help in the process."

"So would it be wrong for you to have a relationship like that with a college aged girl?" Angela asked.

Fuck...she was serious about this.

"I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say, "Yes", Angela...but you've got to admit that it's a slightly different situation since the mother of the college aged girl is asking the 46 year old man to have sex with her daughter."

"It's not like I just thought of this tonight, Mick. This has been an issue since Ally was still in high school. And a possible solution like this has been knocking around my head for the last couple of months since I saw you and learned of your own personal experience with an older woman."

She continued with, "Am I wrong to think that you'd care for my daughter. Respect her. Help her become a better woman in any way you possibly could?"

"Not at all, Angela, but this goes...".

"Does it, Mick?" Angela interrupted, "Does it really? Marissa gave you parameters, right? Rules? There was a clear expectation for what you were both getting from it. I'm asking that you meet Ally. Spend time with her. See if you can view her as the wonderful young lady she is and then be willing to help her with her problem."

She sounded a bit desperate when she finished with, "If you really can't do it, with the best of intentions and for the right reasons after meeting her, then let me know and we'll try to find some other solution. Will you at least do that for me, Mick? Please?"

Damn. Damn. Damsel in distress. I'm you're Huckleberry.

"Okay, Angela. I'm more than happy to meet Ally. In fact I look forward to it, I wanted to meet her when you were out before. So that's no problem."

"Now let me ask you this," I asked her back, "What does Ally know of all this? About why she's meeting this random old guy who lives near her campus?"

"She knows everything, Mick. My girls and I are close and this isn't something I'd lure her into without her consent. As she's wrapped her brain around what it could potentially mean for her, she's seemed like some of the anxiety and stress over it has already started to diminish. She's on board for at least doing the meeting and hanging out to see if she feels comfortable with giving it a try."

Crap. I'd already made the decision to at least meet Ally but I wanted to throw some discomfort back and Angela for this phone call she'd just put me through. So I paused for a full two minutes before I said, "Okay, Angela. Have Ally call me when she's ready and we'll set something up."

Right when I said, "Okay", I could hear Angela release a long breath that she must have been holding during the two minutes of quiet.

But she was immediately on me with, "Thank you, thank you, Mick! You're going to love her. You'll know just how to help her learn about herself. Feel better about herself. Be more confident dealing with her peers. I really believe this could change her life."

I could hear the emotion in her voice as she said that and I added to it by ending with, "Angela, I can't think of any other person in my life that I care enough about to even give consideration to something like this. So I'm not doing it just for Ally, I'm also doing it for you. And I'm glad to do so," brief pause then I finished with, "Have her call me."

With that, I took my phone from my ear and as I went to hang it up, I heard a quiet, "Thank you, Mick."

"Back to school it's a bad situation (Oh yeah, oh yeah)

What you want is an adult education. Oh, yeah."

from the song Adult Education by Hall & Oates

It had been 10 days since Angela's phone call and I'd gotten almost to the point where the complete mind fuck of it all was about worn off and forgotten. Then, sitting at a red light my phone rings with a number I don't recognize, which I don't get many of, so I considered rejecting the call. But sitting at the intersection with nothing better to do, I answered and said, "Hello. Mick speaking."

123456...9