The Story of "Cue"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she continued as if there hadn't been a pause, "So confident. So self-assured. She was legitimately content and happy. Mick.., I've rarely felt that from her over these last few years."

She paused again at this point and it seemed like she was ready for my input, so I told her exactly what I felt.

"Your daughter is an amazing young lady," I began, "a force of nature who could control this world if she chose to make it hers. I sense she's known she's different in this regard. Different in some way...but hasn't yet figured out how or why. When she does, "Look out, world". Most of this was being hidden by, or maybe attributed to, her sexual maturation and the whole, "becoming a woman" type stuff, but it's more than that. So much more than that."

This time it was me who trailed off. But I regrouped and continued with, "SHE'S more than that. You should be SO proud, Angela. You've got one hell of a daughter."

The sobbing again in the background. This time we were alone in our thoughts together for for almost 5 minutes but it was a comfortable time of reflection.

Angela finally broke the silence.

"I know you're right, Mick. In ways, she's always been "bigger than life" that have nothing to do with her size. It's intimidating and it made it hard as her parent because it always seemed like you couldn't fully wrap either your arms, or your mind, around her. It was scary."

"Oh, come on, Angela," I interjected, "I didn't think "B.A." was ever afraid of anything." I ended with a knowing chuckle.

"Gaawd, Mick..." I could almost feel her blush through the phone.

Another brief pause and then Angela said, "Ally said you really rocked her world, Mick. I'm jealous."

"Angela, I'm..."

"Oh, stop it, Mick," she interrupted, "She didn't get into the details and I'm not asking you to. But I, of all people, know how beneficial your type of "therapy" can be. Don't try to hide from it. It's a good thing."

This time the pause came from my end and she was patient enough to let me stew in it.

I finally said, "You can thank me all you want, Angela, but the truth is what you and Ally have done for me over the last few months is far greater than anything I could EVER do for you. I'm a better, more complete man than the one sitting at a sidewalk bistro table a couple of months ago watching a stunningly beautiful woman walk towards him." Another brief pause, then, "And that's the real truth of the matter...I should be thanking you."

My voice broke a bit as I finished and I felt ready to sob but kept it in check.

"Thank you for telling me that, Mick," she replied quietly, "I love you."

"I love you too, Angela."

Another quiet couple of minutes passed while those unexpected verbalizations marinated about in the cellular airwaves.

Then the upbeat and direct version of Angela I was more familiar with got back on the phone and floored me with, "Soooo, what did you think of Hannah?"

"What?!?!" I blurted out.

"Ally and I were talking and Hannah's got some daddy issues that need resolved or she's gonna remain a hot mess," Angela offered by way of explanation.

"I don't think..."

Angela interrupted me again and continued with, "Ally's convinced that attention, advice and interaction with you would do her a ton of good. What do you think?"

"I think that you're my pimp now," came out of me unfiltered, so I tried to give her an out with, "What exactly did you discuss or were you thinking?"

She didn't seem phased in the least.

"Mick, I was there. I was these girls in high school. Even in college. I know how lost and vulnerable they are. Hell, you know it too, you went through it" she pretty much spat this last part out. "All I'm saying is that what Marissa did for you doesn't only apply sexually. Wisdom. Experience. Counsel and support. You hope you get most of these from your parents but we both know that's not always the case. And even if it is, the power of the same message coming from someone else is just different."

"So call me a "life pimp"," she laughed as she said it, "but don't disregard how helpful and meaningful being that person could be for these girls."

"I don't know, Angela..," I stalled as I'd yet to wrap my mind around what all this meant. What it could mean.

"Invite the girls over, Mick," she instructed, "Just like you did the first time. Ally said that was huge for Hannah as well. Give her attention. Get to know her. If you can help her, great. If not, no harm done."

"But don't ever underestimate just how special you can be, and what it can mean for a young lady to have an honest, caring, supportive relationship with a true man." There was that pesky pause again. Eventually, Angela ended wistfully with, "Some go there whole life without it."

EPILOGUE

So that gets you up to speed on the woman currently laying fetal in my bed, mewling into the side of a pillow. This was actually my fifth sexual encounter with Hannah. She was definitely different than Angela or Ally in that I wouldn't ever fall in love with her, nor she me. So the sex was just fun and adventurous.

She'd told me before we started tonight that there was a guy in her Biology Lab that she thought was cute and she was going to try to hook up with him. I was happy for her. The air of confidence she displayed in this revelation suited her. I was proud of her, then I spent an inordinate amount of time between her thighs exploring all of the incredibly easy ways there were to bring her to her next orgasm.

Hannah wasn't going to stay the night because she had finals beginning tomorrow and this was her way to "blow off steam" before starting. Glad I could help.

Ally had used me for a booty call about a month ago following their spring exhibition match. She and Hannah had convinced me to host a team BBQ and the girls all had fun. It left me stressed. I've never been in a room with that much energy and commotion. Totally draining, or so I thought.

I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be ready to be intimate with Ally again. There were times I actually did consider her like a daughter. I know, I'm still going straight to Hell. I've found my peace with that.

But she was very persuasive and showed her thanks to me for taking one "for the team". She asked me to take her out to dinner the night following the BBQ and she showed up at my house 15 minutes early, knelt and unzipped me right in the kitchen, sucked and stroked me until I blew my load out all over the tile floor.

I zipped up, we cleaned up and then left for Italian like that didn't just happen. At home later that evening, she rewarded me with another moment in her sexual presence that left me in awe. Like I'd ever need a reminder. I'm sure it had to do with something more than good BBQ. Probably her way of thanking me for getting to see her mother.

Since the end of my first adventure with Ally, Angela and I had begun keeping in touch at least weekly on the phone. That's continued to this day. One night about a month before Ally's spring match, I had her give me her mom's Venmo information and I sent her enough money to comfortably cover an airline ticket and hotel.

Then I texted Angela, "Check Venmo. If you can make it out to Ally's spring match, I know she'd love to see you. If you can't, Ally's talked of needing a new laptop but she won't accept it from me. Hope to see you soon."

Angela did make it to the match and surprised Ally. I picked her up at the airport and the kiss we shared felt anything but platonic. No words about it were spoken however and we went straight to the Coliseum. The tears shed at their reunion were heart warming to see. The three of us were able to get a quick meal following the match but Angela had to go home immediately after that. I don't know what she told her husband, if anything. I didn't care. It was a great day.

The weekly phone calls between Angela and I tended to happen even more frequently now. God she makes me laugh.

Anyway, I suspect that Ally's "reward" to me was in part due to her mother telling her that I'd helped facilitate her visit. Those two can't seem to keep their big yap's shut. Discretion, in that regard, is apparently as dead as disco.

No matter, there wasn't a damned thing I'd ever be able to do to control either of them. I'd long given up on that. As long as Angela keeps making the phone call, I'm good. I cherish and look forward to that.

There's always that one box in the bottom of your closet that remains no matter how many spring cleanings you perform. Since I know the contents of that one relate to Angela, it's going to remained sealed. At least until she says otherwise. That's not my box to unpack.

But never say never. Life has definitely taught me that.

The plan now is to slip back into bed and spoon Hannah to try and coax her back to the land of the living.

My phone dinged before I could make my move though and I saw Ally's name. I checked her message and it said, "Mick, can u talk?"

God, they're like twins. Just call for chissakes and if I answer, I'm free to talk. Don't fight the unwinnable fight, I reminded myself. Deep breath and a simple reply of "Yep".

My phone rang in my hand almost immediately after sending my reply. It about startled me to the point of dropping it.

"Hi Ally," I said without preamble, "What's up?"

"So.., do you remember Lexi? The libero from Phoenix with the killer tan. She's the one that kept doing handstands and cartwheels at your BBQ. I think she was like a gymnast or something when she was younger."

"Sure, I remember her. She almost knocked over that stand with my outdoor speaker. What about her?"

"Well, the guy she's been going out with since her Sophomore year in high school texted her last night and dumped her. He's at some trade school in Flagstaff and said they've grown too far apart, or something."

"Anyway, I tried to help her and comfort her last night, and she just unloads on me. Tells me he's the only guy she's ever been with, he's never helped her get off, she's never gotten into masturbation, etc, etc. She doesn't know what to do and she's scared, Mick."

She finally finished and I could hear her take a deep breath because she'd spilled all of that without pausing.

I wasn't sure what to say. I was confused.

"Okay..," I said trying to lead her to specifics, "why are you telling me this?"

"Well," a couple seconds pause, then, "I think you should invite Lexi and I out for seafood. She really needs to meet you."

Son of a bitch. She really didn't fall far from the tree. At all.

For those keeping track at home, Lexi is #3 in your program guide.

Life is good.

"And you may ask yourself, "Am I right, am I wrong?"

And you may say to yourself, "My God, what have I done?"

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was"

From the song Once in a Lifetime by the Talking Heads

THE END

1...456789