The Story of How Preethi Got Naked

Story Info
Preeti tricked by her virgin husband to see her naked.
2.4k words
3.37
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preeti and Sunny are a recently married couple and it is an arranged marriage (in Indian style, arranged marriage => basically dates set up by parents). Preeti, aged 25 had no interest in the marriage or in Sunny whatsoever. She just married due to the pressure from her parents. Sunny, aged 30 however was a virgin and had waited a long time for this to happen, and when he saw Preeti and her very well taken-care-of and huge assets he fell for her.

It has been one week since their marriage and they go out first time to a restaurant on a Tuesday afternoon in their car on an empty road.

"It is a pleasant climate today Preets, let us enjoy this date. After all, we did not have our first night and honeymoon!"

(first night => basically the night of marriage when they are supposed to have sex for the first time)

"I don't want to spend a night with you, you pervert. I don't even know you. We sleep in separate beds until I know you well," said Preeti with an unconcerned face.

Sunny took a look at Preeti in the signal. She was wearing a sari, which was not enough to hide her enlarged boobs. And also he could see her sari being tucked very low below the waist which exposed a lot of skin when viewed in side angle. Preeti did not know how to wear a sari. His mother helped wear her sari and his mother had understood him perfectly well, tying the sari in low waist and the top half of her back fully exposed.

"Now, start the car. They are pressing the horns of their cars as if it their last day. Everyone are horny in this city," snapped Preeti.

Sunny came to his senses and moved the car. They still had 30 minutes to reach the restaurant. Being desperate to at least get a view of her naked body, Sunny decided to go ahead with the plan.

"Hey, told me you love cricket right?"

Sunny was changing the radio to a cricket commentary channel (a replay of a match day before).

Since she was busy adjusting to the new house (Sunny's), she forgot about the match and was not aware the radio was playing a re-telecast.

"Of course, I am a die hard fan of Virat. His drives, sweeps, pulls, BODY...."

Preeti stopped suddenly realizing herself that Sunny was watching her in surprise.

"Well I know some parts of it, but not a hardcore fan like you"

Sunny watches cricket regularly and he already knew the result of that match which was playing in the radio.

"Shall we play a game to pass the time? Relax, it is related to cricket only since you are so passionate about it and 'others'"

"What do you mean by others, Sunny? Well anyway I guess there is enough time and my mobile is already dead. So what is this game?"

Sunny felt excited and felt for the first time in the week of an opportunity to get to see a girl's body without a single piece of cloth. That too, of the sexiest figure he had ever witnessed.

"Okay, the game is simple. It is just predicting what will happen in the upcoming ball, one/two/three/four/six/wicket/wide/no ball"

"We play this all the time in my college with the boys. But how does the points system work?"

"That is where this game differs. You have to remove any piece of your clothing each time you get one wrong," asked Sunny hesitantly waiting for her response.

Preeti paused. "I mean, why do you want to get naked while driving a car in daylight?"

Sunny laughed. "Oh that, don't worry. I have driven a car in nude many times. Wait, so you are okay to play this game?"

"Yeah whatever... It is boring and I cant wait to embarrass you in public in front of me for all your pervert talks. Not that I want see your manhood".

Sunny gave a little smile. He was planning all week for this and this is his time to see his wife naked and maybe more if he is lucky and she is in the mood.

"Okay, lets start then. It is India vs West Indies match going on. I call a wicket in the next ball," Sunny said remembering all the notes (with his photogenic memory) he made vigorously for this occasion.

Preeti thought for a while. "I call a single. No way Surya is getting out."

She waited for the commentary eagerly and it turned out Surya got out as Sunny predicted.

Now Sunny was smirking. "Oh, that was lucky. Which one you are taking off?"

Preeti sat in disbelief. She could not digest that Sunny won that first round. Maybe it was just luck and I will kick his ass the next ball. She would have to remove her nicely draped sari by her mother-in-law first, exposing her curvy hip and her deep oily navel.

She did exactly that, carefully removing her sari without disturbing the folds. She was sure that Sunny was not looking at the road at all. She had to move around a lot in order to remove it without damaging the folds if she needed to wear them again. But at that moment, she completely forgot she does not know how to drape the sari into her body without her mother-in-law's help. Thankfully the car had window blinds which she thought should be the opposite, just a few minutes ago at the prospect of getting her husband nude.

Preeti tried to cover her exposed cleavage with both her arms crossed across her boobs. She was also sitting a bit lower than usual in order to save her modesty from the front view.

They were ready for the next ball. This time, both of them went wrong though Sunny purposely did that and was hoping she did not get that correct. The next ball, Sunny again gave her a wrong guess. But this time, Preeti got that correct and he admired her knowledge in cricket.

Sunny was wearing a simple shirt, inner vest, jeans and an underwear. So he easily unbuttoned his shirt and slid off his shoulders. Preeti was ogling at his well toned and muscled stomach and arms. She quickly distracted herself to focus on the game and he was still a stranger.

"Satisfied? Get some view while you can."

Preeti just shrugged. "Blah... Get bent".

He took a Coke (glass bottle) from the dashboard brushing slightly against his wife's breasts and began to have sips. He offered one to Preeti and she ignored him.

"It is a no ball this time."

"Narine is not going to bowl that and I predict a wicket," countered Preeti.

To her dismay, it was a no ball. Sunny was not taking any more chances. He eyed her expectantly.

Preeti now regretted her decision to play this game and gave her husband a perfect chance to satisfy his needs. But she ignored that thought and intended to fight back the next round.

But for now, she had to strip.

"Which one are you going to take off?"

Sunny asked the same question which was in her mind. She was now sitting in just her blouse and skirt. The problem for her was, by taking any one of them, it would make her husband horny seeing her in a bra or in her panties. To make matters worse, she had oiled herself mildly to moisturize her skin.

She went with her instinct and went for the blouse. She was finding it difficult to remove because of its tight fitting. Sunny took the Coke bottle near her and snapped the hook of the blouse with the neck of the bottle accompanied by a powerful pull. The blouse came off instantly. Preeti was still trying to appear confident. Sunny has his mouth open in awe and she was afraid that they might get into an accident.

Her boobs literally was try to get free from its jail, a thick black bra. Sunny's mouth was leaking saliva and he too had a prison mate to free from his underwear. She noticed the bulge and began to freak out at the prospect of showing her assets to a stranger. He stopped the car for a moment and adjusted his underwear to free his tool.

"Wow, you look innocent and hot without your clothes. I am proud to be your husband"

"Don't stare at me, you freak! I am going to win and you are going to get naked. Then there will be too many no balls," Preeti said with an embarrassing face and her arms still across her bosom, which gave a nice view of her squeezed tits.

Sunny smiled and she lost the next round too. She put her hands in her face and began to feel ashamed to appear naked in front of a stranger. Sunny waited as this time it was no surprise. She had to remove her skirt and be left with her bra and panties. Preeti went down a little bit and untied her skirt. Again in the tension, she was not able to do that. Sunny put his hand to her skirt, to her surprise and ripped her skirt off.

"Fool, why did you tear it?"

"I am not waiting. We are going to the restaurant in just 10 minutes. And you are playing with that knot. So I think you will have to come to the restaurant with just your sari and undies."

Preeti remained quiet. She had to. She could not find words to counter her husband this time. Not in this attire. Just a 5% of clothing was remaining on her curvy naked oily body, which she herself had admired for a million times in the mirror.

Preeti thought of requesting him to forfeit the game. But she was too proud for directly asking that.

"Can we continue this while returning?" hoping for a positive response.

"Sorry Preets, I have different plans on the way back. And you challenged me in this game. Remember?"

But this is unfair, he still had most of his clothes and I don't even get to see his naked torso, she thought.

Before playing the next round, they saw a police man waving his hand for a lift. They had to stop.

Sunny frowned with disappointment that the obstacle had come just before the showtime. He truly felt that this is his only chance in having a peek at a nude girl's body in real. He thought his wife will put on her clothes now and never again accept to play any kind of game. But...

"We should give lift to him. No other way."

"Okay, I am stopping. Don't be too happy. We will continue this game when we return."

"Oh no silly, we can continue the game alright, " Preeti said, thinking of befriending a police man if at all things go out of hand with her husband (with domestic abuse).

Sunny blinked in surprise. The police man wanted to go to the same area where they were heading. He opened the back door and seated himself. To Sunny's surprise, Preeti left her sari, blouse and skirt on the floor, stepped out and went to the back near the police man. A few men got a peak at her in just her under-garments. Oh, she was just very superior to any porn actress they have ever witnessed.

Only now did the police man observe her state of near-nudity. He was slightly embarrassed to be in this situation, and at the same time he has not seen such a piece of work in his life. Her breasts we round and firm, about 15 cms in diameter. She bent down to fix her sandal, and he got a full view of her fat ass just separated by a thin line of cloth at the center. He yearned to tear it away.

"So Inspector, we were playing a strip game. Care to join us?"

Preeti asked interrupting the police man's thoughts.

Sunny could not believe himself.

"No thanks, mam. I am good watching," he replied smiling.

Preeti gave him a seductive wink. She wanted to get revenge on her husband. No better way than doing this, she thought completely forgetting the fact she was anyways exposing herself to a stranger.

They predicted the next round. To Sunny, Preeti seemed uninterested about the game now and was in the mood to strip off her very little clothes she had to cover her assets.

She first unhooked the bra and displayed the men the best boobs they had ever seen in their life and it was very real too. In an unexpected way, she took the police man's palm and placed it on her left boob.

"Can you hear my heart beat? Isn't it racy?"

Preeti asked in a teasing manner.

The police man began to lose control and started massaging her soft and silky boobs in front of her husband.

Sunny could see she was enjoying this. But how could she go to this extent, he thought. At the same time, his penis went out of control. He had to free it.

Sunny unzipped his pants and underwear.

"Ahh..., " moaned Sunny massaging his hot and throbbing penis.

She did not care to play the next round. Her undies were gone in a jiffy, torn apart by the beefy hands of the police man. Preeti began to genuinely feel the pleasure of his touch and really forgot about how she got into this.

Sunny was now making long and patient strokes, his eyes bulging out at the sight of her nude wife doing it with the police.

"Oh god, thank you so much Mom, " he exclaimed cumming all over Preeti's dress.

The police man gave her multiple orgasms right in front of her husband exploring each part of her body, and that excited him more till they reached their destination. Just when she thought she had her revenge on her husband for getting her naked, the police man took out a paper and wrote something...

"I am a junior artist in films. I got a cop role to do today in this nearby set. Please call me when you get time. We can explore my body the next time."

He winked at her and left them.

Preeti and Sunny were stunned by the unfolding of their first outing since marriage, both sitting naked in their car. Sunny thought that he was indeed lucky watching live porn but not with him, and she was indeed in the MOOD.­