The Story of Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim begins her adventures with Abi, her former teacher.
5.8k words
4.28
11.6k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to my wonderful friend Kim for letting me turn her experiences into this story. I can not tell you how helpful she was and it would not be possible to have written it without her answering my many questions.

*****

Everyone has a favourite teacher from school. That man or woman that inspired us, or just generally sticks out more than others in our memories for whatever reason, be it their personality or that we had a crush on them or something else.

Well for Kim that teacher would always be Mrs. Webber, her former Music teacher.

So what was it that made this particular teacher so memorable for Kim? To know that we have to start at the beginning and that means going back several years, to when Kim was in her last year of school...

Part 1

"Come on we can go behind the music block, it's quiet back there!"

Kim walked with the two boys on each side of her. All three were excited, that feeling all people get while doing something they know they shouldn't.

The thing they were currently doing was sneaking onto school premises after hours. It had been Kim's suggestion for them to go there as it would provide some privacy.

One of the boys looked around a little nervously, he was a touch uneasy about the location choice but he was not about to stop what was going to happen.

"This should be perfect," Kim said as she looked around once they had gotten to the wall which represented the back of the Music classrooms.

"Are you sure no-one can see us here?" the more nervous boy asked.

"I am sure," the other boy said. "Are we going to do this or what?"

Kim giggled at his eagerness. She was very excited at the moment and couldn't wait to get started with what they had talked her into. Although it hadn't taken much convincing.

"I am ready when you two are," Kim said eagerly looking from one to the other.

Both boys looked at one another and nodded. This was one of those situations that few got to experience, and despite a few nervous doubts, at 18 years old nobody who had a penis would back out.

"Okay, but first you have to show us a little something to get us in the right mood," said the more confident of the two.

Kim smiled and nodded. She had known these two for a while and was comfy around them, she had to be given what they were going to do.

Both boys looked around to make sure there were no other witnesses as Kim slowly pulled her t-shirt up to expose her pert breasts. She had a dream body that would make any male go weak at the knees and just the sight of her naked 36C cup breasts had both her companions staring and getting aroused.

"Wow!" she heard the less confident boy gasp which made her smile.

"You like?" Kim asked and was rewarded with grunts of approval.

"Amazing!" she heard one say. They were acting like they had never seen a real pair of breasts on a live woman before.

"I've shown you what I got, my turn to see now!" Kim giggled and let go of her t-shirt, letting it rest bunched up on the top of her breasts, leaving them exposed for the boys to look at.

Predictably, it was the more confident one who unzipped his jeans first, pushing them down and exposing the bulge in his underwear.

Kim was impressed at his eagerness. She watched the bulge throb and felt her pussy get wet. She looked over to the other boy and gave him an encouraging nod. Slowly he unzipped too and gave her another bulge to look at.

"Nice," Kim cooed approvingly and squeezed both bulge, feeling them throb under her touch out here in the open air. "Why don't you boys let them get a little fresh air though?"

She stepped back and bit her lip as both boys reached into their underwear and pulled out their hard cocks. She cast an approving eye on them and smiled.

"Okay?" the more confident boy asked stroking his hard cock a little and showing it to Kim.

"Oh I approve," she said before stepping forward and putting her own hand on each cock, taking over from the boys in stroking them. She could feel the heat under her palms.

Kim stroked the two cocks to keep them nice and hard while she slowly knelt down between both boys. Her knees met the soft grass and a breeze blew on her face.

She looked at each, both were average sized, and throbbed under her touch. Her hands sliding slowly along the shafts, Kim took a few breaths and prepared herself for what she was going to do next. Her heart was pounding from the excitement.

"Ready boys?" Kim asked just for fun. What 18 year old boy wasn't ready for anything in this situation?

"Yes!" they both almost groaned in unison and looked down into Kim's sexy brown eyes.

She smiled at each and then turned her attention to the two cocks she had pointing at her face.

The less confident of the two boys groaned as Kim took his cock into her mouth, sucking him softly at first, starting slow and building up. She stroked the other cock to keep it nice and ready for when she switched over.

"Fuck!" the boy getting the blowjob of his young life moaned as Kim slid her lips down his shaft, sucking him harder now and feeling him throb in her mouth.

She could feel their eyes on her. Both were fixed on her as she sucked first one cock then switched back to the other with gusto, and Kim was enjoying the attention.

Little did she know while she was on her knees blowing the two boys, it was actually three sets of eyes that were on her!

*

Mrs. Abigail Webber went into her office. She was a Music teacher here at the school and had come in now, after the school day had officially ended, to catch up on some lesson plans.

It was quiet which she liked, people thought Music was an easy subject to teach but there was just as much prep work to do as any other, possibly more.

She tapped her pen on the table as she thought. The room was pretty dimly lit due to the curtains being closed so she decided to brighten it up with some natural light rather then using the overheads.

Mrs. Webber pulled the curtains open and looked out of her ground floor office. What she saw just along the way shocked her.

There about 30 feet away was a girl on her knees with too boys stood side by side in front of her. Their cocks were out while she was sucking them off.

*

Totally unaware that she had been seen, Kim happily sucked first one cock then switched to the other.

She gave each boy a few sucks, taking their cocks one at a time between her lips and sliding her mouth up and down the shaft a couple of times, holding the other in her hand. She then let the one in her mouth slip out and turned her head to do the same to the other cock.

Both boys were groaning as Kim blew them. Each had their eyes fixed on her face as she once again switched from one cock to the other.

Mrs. Webber also had her eyes fixed on the scene unfolding behind the Music block. She could not look away, and the more she watched the more sure she was that she recognised the girl.

It was there some where, at the back of her head. Regardless of who she was, the girl was attractive. She also knew what she was doing, the way she took each boy's cock into her mouth and bobbed her head while stroking the other to keep him hard, it was perfect form.

She felt her own pussy get wet as she watched the action unfold. And without thinking she slipped a hand down into her pants, lightly caressing her own pussy with her fingertips as she enjoyed the show.

Back outside, Kim was really getting into her task. She had the more confident boy's cock in her mouth currently.

She felt him throb in her mouth and sucked him a little harder as a reward. Her chin was a little slick from her saliva as some escaped her lips. She could hear him groan in pleasure and not wanting him to finish too soon, she took her mouth off him and turned her head to the other cock which she guided with her hand to her open lips.

"Oh fuck," the less confident boy said as Kim enveloped the head of his cock again and slid her mouth down his shaft.

Kim moaned onto his cock as she felt him throbbing too. The other cock she was stroking did the same also and she felt the need to calm them down.

"Slow down boys," Kim said as she looked up at them from her knees. "We don't want to finish this too soon."

In her office Mrs. Webber watched as she rubbed herself. She had gotten so aroused from watching the show, her pussy so wet it was easily allowing her fingers to slide into herself.

She leaned forwards and took a more intense look at the girl's face as she stopped sucking the boys and spoke to them. Suddenly it hit her, she knew that girl. Her name was Kim and she was in Mrs. Webber's Music class!

"Well, well, well," Mrs. Webber said "I didn't think you were that naughty!"

She watched as her student picked up where she had left off, taking one of the hard cocks back in her mouth and sucking it with gusto.

Mrs. Webber herself picked back up where she had left off too, rubbing herself with her fingers, sliding them into her own pussy as she watched and began to fantasies about what else Kim may get up to when she wasn't in class.

Kim had given blowjobs before, but those had always been one on one encounters. She was finding having two hard cocks to alternate between was even more fun.

She sucked one hard cock for a few seconds and then switched. Enjoying feeling each as she focused her attention on it, but knowing there was another waiting for her attentions too.

The boys were lost in a world of pleasure as Kim blew them each in turn. Every time she had either in her mouth they would groan and throw their head back, their cocks pulsing as the inevitable grew closer.

Mrs. Webber watched every detail as she masturbated. She rubbed her clit with one hand while pushing two fingers into her wet pussy with her other.

She imagined how Kim was feeling as she sucked off two boys. By the looks of her body language she was very much enjoying it. Mrs. Webber just wished she could go out there and use her fingers, or better yet mouth, on her student so she too could get of like the boys she was blowing.

"I am close!" the more confident boy gasped as Kim sucked him fiercely.

She had wanted to make it last, but she had not expected to be this excited by the whole situation. Her pussy was so wet and if she was totally honest she now couldn't wait to have both cocks unload down her throat.

Kim took him out of her mouth and a little breathlessly she begged him to hold on a little longer before she turned and put the other cock into her mouth.

She could feel both cocks were getting close to erupting, they were throbbing more then ever and getting more stiff with every stroke and suck.

Mrs. Webber watched the body language change in the boys and knew soon it would be over. She rubbed herself faster trying to best them to the big finish. Her fingers a blur as they slid back and forth inside her pussy. The focus of her attention was more on Kim then the boys however.

"Oh god I can't hold back any more!"

Kim quickly removed her mouth from the cock she was sucking and switched to the more confident boy as he was the one about to come.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as his cock twitched and sprayed a jet of sperm into Kim's mouth.

She groaned and swallowed as another shot followed the first. It was salty and she savoured the taste as she got another dribble onto her tongue.

Mrs. Webber gasped as she watched Kim swallowing a mouthful of cum. It was enough to push herself to an orgasm also, her pussy gushing on her fingers as she thrust them deep inside herself.

Outside, Kim finished licking clean the cock which had just unloaded in her mouth. She then turned her attention back to the other, still hard, cock.

"Your turn!" she said with a grin and took him into her mouth and this time kept hold of his shaft with her hand, stroking him while she sucked his cock in a concerted effort to get him to fill her mouth too.

Mrs. Webber calmed herself after her orgasm. She took a few deep breaths and composed, then just settled in to watch the rest of the show.

Kim, still unaware of the teacher watching her, sucked hard. She had gotten a taste of cum and wanted more now. She listened to the moans and doubled her speed, bobbing her head quickly and sliding her lips up and down half the length of the cock in her mouth while she caressed and squeezed the other half with her hand.

It was enough to push him over the edge and Kim was rewarded with another mouthful of cum, all of which she swallowed, never taking her lips from around the hard pulsing cock as she did so.

Finally Kim had drained both boys dry and let the second cock slip from her mouth. She wiped her chin with her hand and giggled at the wetness.

"Well, that was fun," she said with a smile and stood up, pulling her t-shirt back over her breasts.

Both boys grunted their agreement as they pulled their pants back up and straightened their clothing.

Kim smiled and stretched her back, then turned her head side to side to get her neck loose. It was as she did this that she saw a face in the window of the room some 30 feet away.

Mrs. Webber merely smiled at Kim as she saw the girl's mouth drop open in shock. She didn't want to spook her any more then she had and so just got up and left her office and headed away from the Music block, thoughts a teacher shouldn't have about a pupil awash in her head.

Kim didn't say anything. Truth be told she was too scared at that moment to speak. She had recognised her Music teacher, Mrs. Webber, as soon as she had seen her! The question was had the teacher recognised her and how much had she seen?

The three students left school premises quickly and for the next few days Kim worried herself silly about her next Music class.

She was so glad when it passed and Mrs. Webber didn't even hint at what had happened. Over time Kim got over the incident, and the rest of her time at school went fine until she graduated.

Little did she know that in the not too distant future what had happened that day would take her life in new, and very unexpected, directions.

***

Part 2

It was a year later. Kim was now 19 years old and had left school. She had applied for a job at a local cleaning company that she found out was actually owned by her former Music teacher Mrs. Webber's husband.

He was older, 50 years old while his wife was only 36, but he was in decent shape for his age.

Kim got the job and started working for Michael, and it was through him that she once again came face to face with the woman who had watched her blowing two boys at once.

Mrs. Webber, or Abi as she told Kim to call her, didn't make any mention of what she had seen. She had remembered Kim well, however, and was very pleased to see her again now she was out of school.

Abi did make one comment to Kim when she began working for Michael that got the younger woman thinking however.

"Hope you are still a team player," Abi had said with a smile to Kim soon after she met her in her husband's office.

*

A few weeks into the job and Abi once again came into the office and sat talking to Kim.

"How would you like to go out to a bar sometime?" she asked. "We could talk about how work is going and old school times, things like that."

"That sounds like fun," Kim said with a smile.

"Great, so how about tomorrow night?" Abi suggested. Kim agreed and didn't think much more about it until the next day when the two women met for a drink.

*

"Hi Kim, you look amazing," Abi said as her former student came over and sat down at the table.

"Thanks," Kim said with a smile.

She always liked to get dressed up nicely when she went out anywhere and had chosen a pair of black wet look leggings for tonight which clung to her legs in a very sexy way.

Abi let her eyes linger on her companions legs for a little longer then was necessary as Kim sat on the chair opposite her. She admired them and felt an urge to touch. Kim was a leggy 5'8" in bare feet, taller tonight with her heels on.

"So, how is work going?" Abi asked dragging her eyes back to Kim's face with a little reluctance.

Kim had noticed the way her former teacher had looked at her and felt a little excitement.

"It's great," Kim said. "I am having lots of fun."

Abi grinned at a private thought. Memories of the previous year, back behind the Music block, had suddenly entered her head. Thinking of it made her crotch tingle and her pussy grow moist. She decided to be a little more flirty.

"Sorry Kim, there is so much noise in here. Can you just move your chair a little closer?" she asked.

"Sure," Kim said and quickly stood and moved her chair around the small table until she was sat next to Abi.

"Much better," Abi said. "Oh you have a little something on your leg!" she added and moved her hand quickly, stroking it down Kim's thigh and enjoying the feel of the material under her palm.

Kim felt a shudder run up her spine from the touch. It was gentle but suggestive. She just wasn't sure at the moment what it was suggesting.

"There, all gone," Abi said after running her hand up and down Kim's thigh thigh several times.

Kim sat back in her chair. She felt a little flushed and her pussy had defiantly responded to her former teacher's hand on her thigh.

"Do you want something to drink?" Abi asked with a grin "I always find I relax more with a drink and we can chat better."

Kim took her up on her offer. Abi got the drinks and the pair sat and chatted about old times when she came back from the bar.

Kim noticed a few things that she had not while she was at school in Abi's class. One was that her former teacher was a very attractive woman. Her blonde hair was natural and her eyes were a beautiful green.

She also had amazing breasts. Michael had paid for her previously modest bust to be enhanced to a very full D-cup.

Kim kept glancing at Abi's cleavage and felt her pussy get a little moist the more she looked. She couldn't be sure but she was fairly sure Abi was flirting with her too.

For one thing her former teacher kept touching her legs. Every few minutes Kim could feel Abi's hand caress her knee or thigh. The older woman also kept playing with her hair and giving her former student light touches as they laughed at one thing or another.

As the evening went on Kim found herself getting more aroused by the now frequent and firm caressing on her legs. Her pussy was very wet and she had a feeling of attraction for Abi she had not expected to feel.

"This is fun talking about old times, isn't it?" Abi asked as she once again put her hand on Kim's thigh and slowly slid it along the soft black material.

"So much fun," Kim said and let her eyes drop to Abi's amazing cleavage again. She had a desire to bury her face into it.

"I haven't been out like this for ages," Abi said and smiled at Kim. "I am so glad my husband gave you that job and even more happy you agreed to join me tonight."

There was a certain look in Abi's eye as she spoke. Kim saw it and picked up on a deeper vibe that her former teacher was giving out. At least she thought there was something in the way Abi had spoke, she couldn't be 100% sure.

All Kim knew for sure was that she was feeling turned on right now, and the person all her desires were focused on was the woman sat next to her in this bar.

But Abi was married, and what's more it was to her boss! Still Kim was sure her former teacher had been giving her all kinds of signals all night and she knew at least she wanted Abi right now.

Abi looked deep into the young woman's eyes and smiled. At that moment Kim went for it.

She stopped thinking and just took action. Kim leaned forward and pressed her lips to Abi's, kissing her former teacher right there in the bar.

Abi was a little shocked at the kiss. She had been flirting with Kim most of the night and touching her legs a lot, but having the young woman kiss her so abruptly came as a bit of a surprise. Still she had wanted this, and didn't pull away.

12