All Comments on 'The Story of Kim Ch. 01'

by Dave1984UK

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some of the worst

Most boring writing ever posted. Who would write this shit? Who would read it?

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 5 years ago
A Fine piece of Erotic Writing

Well, I thought this piece was a fantastic erotic story and I look forward to the next piece.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Very nice indeed

Who says wives only need to be with other men. I love the teacher / former student dynamic. The fact that the teacher witnessed her giving blowjobs was a good way to introduce some tension. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was badly done, start to finish

And you should let this die a quiet death as more chapters would be worthless. You started out badly by suggesting this story was based on "true" events. You're on a porn site. On the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Suggesting something is "true" does nothing for the story but make us laugh at it. Then you continued off the cliff and posted a story about lesbians in the LW section. How complicated can it be to post this where it belongs? Please don't continue this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good Dave. Thanks. Pretty hot lezsex

I think as written Abi is the character to serialize. Especially if her hubby knows and plays too. .Nice little hottie romp. Thanks for the uncommon angle, and the lack of crudity, violence, disrespect, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lets see

young wife/ old husband - he can't / wont keep up with her

she looks elsewhere for fun and sex

he ends up a WACC wanking his 3 inch cock

she becomes a total slut and could not care about him

-----

there are only a gazillion stories like this already here

there are even 300 chapter ones (who the fuck reads ALL of them?)

no need to add to that mess

if you want to go into another different direction fine

Dave1984UKDave1984UKover 5 years agoAuthor
From The author

Thank you to those who left positive and constructive feedback.

To those who don't like or believe the events in the story I simply say too bad.

I am in almost daily contact with Kim (who is smart, funny and beautiful) and as long as she enjoys sharing with me her past adventures with Abi and Michael then I will write them up and post them, regardless of what some people think or how abusive the private feedback they send me!

So since Kim has lots more real stories of her, Abi and Michael, I will be seeing those who want to hear about them when I publish chapter 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I really liked this chapter. To those that didn’t, just don’t read further chapters. Between us, I’d love it if my boss’s wife was more like Abi. LoL.

KT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous