The Story of Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim felt Abi begin to kiss her back, their lips pressing harder together as each woman put their built up passions into what they were doing.

The rest of the bar was forgotten. There were lots of other people in the room, some probably even watched the two women kiss, but for Kim and Abi at that moment there was no other people.

Kim was so turned on in that moment as she opened her lips and allowed her tongue to flick over Abi's mouth. She was rewarded by the older woman opening her own lips and allowing Kim access to her mouth, their tongues wrestling together as the kiss grew more intense.

Abi moaned softly as she felt Kim's hand slide up under her top and toward her big breasts. She was not wearing a bra and when Kim's hand found its way high enough she had free access to the older woman's hard nipples.

Kim caressed the fleshy orbs that were Abi's breasts. Her movements were hindered by Abi's top but she was still able to give each mound a squeeze as the pair openly kissed.

Kim felt a hand grab some of her hair and pull her mouth from Abi's. She gasped in shock but calmed when she realised it was Abi who had grabbed her.

"I knew you were a whore," her former teacher whispered in Kim's ear. Then added after she leaned back to look in her eyes "So am I!"

Kim giggled and Abi joined in then their lips met again in another fiery kiss.

Abi took the lead, her tongue pushing into Kim's mouth and wrestling with the younger woman's. Kim again groping Abi's big breasts with her eager hands.

It was Abi that broke the kiss first. She pulled away from her former student and looked deep into her eyes while Kim reluctantly removed her hand from in her top.

"My house is empty," Abi said a touch breathless. "We can go back there!"

Kim didn't argue. It had not really been a question, more a statement.

They ran out of the bar quickly, neither one wanting to delay what they both knew was going to happen once they arrived at Abi's house.

Abi hailed a taxi and both women got in the back seat. They sat next to each other but didn't kiss in front of the driver.

Instead Kim felt Abi's hand slide down the front of her top and inside the waistband of her leggings. She shuddered as the exploring fingers touched her pussy and slid down her lips.

Abi smiled as she touched the wetness in Kim's crotch. Her skin was so soft and she was so excited. The heat radiating from the young woman's pussy was intense.

Kim looked at Abi and then slid her hand down the front of her pants too. Both women were now touching the others pussy. Fingers slid up and down, caressing and teasing, as the driver sat just feet away.

Kim was never sure if the driver saw what his passengers were doing in the back. She did let out a few groans as Abi's fingers caressed her clit and spread her pussy lips a little, but if the driver did know he never said anything.

Once the taxi arrived at Abi's house, both women took their hand from inside the others pants. Kim got out and waited by the front door while Abi paid then came over and let her in.

As soon as they had gotten inside and Abi had closed and locked the door, Kim wrapped her arms around her and they began another passionate kiss.

Both women pushed their body against the other. Their breasts squeezing together as their lips smacked with the intensity of the kiss.

Kim felt Abi's hands slide down her back and rest on her arse cheeks. She pushed back onto them and Abi squeezed the orbs of flesh making both giggle through their make out session.

"We should go upstairs," Abi said between kisses.

Kim could not have agreed more quickly. She was so aroused right now, her pussy throbbed for attention.

Abi took her former student by the hand and led her up the stairs, guiding Kim to the bedroom.

"Get your clothes off," Abi said huskily and grabbed Kim's top, pulling it over her head and exposing her firm young breasts.

Kim gasped as she felt Abi's hands squeeze her naked breasts while she pushed the leggings down her own legs to the floor.

Abi smiled and pushed Kim backward, the leggings and knickers still around her ankles making her off balance, and using her arms to hold the young woman up, guided her to the bed.

Kim felt herself be pushed down until she was flat on the bed. Her pussy gushed in excitement at how dominant her former teacher was being.

Abi looked at Kim's naked body, her eyes taking in the beautiful curves of her breasts, topped by hard pink nipples. Moving down she saw her flat toned stomach and finally her delicious pussy.

Kim felt Abi's eyes roaming over her body. She felt like a piece of meat on show. Thinking that just made her even more excited.

Abi reached down and grabbed Kim's leggings roughly and pulled them from around her ankles, freeing her to spread her legs, and threw them to the floor.

Kim watched as Abi pulled down her top and her magnificent breasts came into view. They were so big and firm and Kim moaned with how much she wanted to touch them again.

Abi took her time about removing her pants. Slowly she exposed herself an inch at a time, until she finally let them drop and stepped out of them.

Kim couldn't keep her eyes off of Abi's breasts as they swayed with each movement the older woman made. When her former teacher had removed her pants, however, Kim let her eyes slip down to her crotch.

Abi put a knee on the bed and leaned down, placing her hands on each side of Kim's legs and crawled forward, carefully dragging her breasts along her former students body.

Finally she had her body on top of Kim's. Abi's breasts were pressing down against Kim's own and the younger woman couldn't help but groan as she felt Abi's hard nipples rub against her own.

Abi didn't speak but merely attacked Kim's mouth again, kissing the young woman deeply. Their naked bodies now rubbing together as tongues fought and lipstick was smeared.

Kim felt Abi's hand slide down her stomach, between their bodies, and cup her crotch. She moaned into Abi's mouth as she felt the palm of the hand press against her clit and fingers circle on her pussy lips.

"Fuck!" Kim gasped turning her face away from Abi and breaking the kiss as a finger was slid between her pussy lips and into her wet hole.

"You are so tight," Abi whispered in Kim's ear as she pushed the finger deeper into her young lover's pussy.

Kim felt like she was going to come at that exact moment. Having Abi's naked body pressing against her own, a finger exploring her dripping pussy, it was all too much for her body to handle.

Kim began to shake and grind her groin against Abi's hand and was rewarded by a second finger sliding into her. She moaned her approval as Abi began to thrust her fingers in and out of her tight and now extremely wet pussy.

"That's right, grind against my fingers like a whore!" Abi hissed into Kim's ear and sped up her movements, her fingers like a piston as she brought Kim closer to climax.

Kim had never been fingered this well. Abi seemed to know exactly how deep to thrust her fingers and when to curl them for maximum pleasure. Kim felt the hard nipples on her former teacher's chest duel with her own, a mini sword fight that was driving her mad with excitement.

"Oh God! I'm coming!" Kim cried as her orgasm began.

Abi encouraged her, telling Kim she wanted her to cum on her fingers like a slut. She drove both fingers deep into the tight pussy as she spoke and Kim came hard.

Abi didn't let up her manual assault all the way through Kim's orgasm. The fingers kept sliding in and out, bringing Kim to the very height of ecstasy like she hadn't felt before.

Finally and for Kim, who was so sensitive it was almost painful, mercifully, Abi slid her fingers out of the tight hole and rolled off of Kim.

She lay on her side and examined the juices that now coated her fingers. She could smell the intoxicating scent of Kim's young pussy and after taking a deep breath of it she licked her fingers clean, tasting Kim for the first time.

Kim calmed herself as Abi licked the juices off her own fingers. That had been by far the biggest orgasm of her life. She could still feel the tremors of pleasure running through her body and her pussy throb.

"My turn now!" Abi said as Kim looked at her.

She kissed the younger woman and pushed her tongue back into her mouth. Kim didn't think about what she was doing, her hand just seemed to act on its own and went down to Abi's crotch, sliding between her spread thighs and found her soaked pussy.

Abi moaned through the kiss as Kim slipped two fingers straight into her former teacher's pussy and began pumping them hard and fast.

She had had her fingers in her own pussy many times so knew how it felt to have them enveloped by the warm wetness of a woman, but having them inside someone else was so different.

Abi squeezed her pussy muscles on the invading fingers and moved her hips in time with the thrusts that Kim made with her wrist.

"Make me cum!" Abi groaned as Kim fingered her hard. Wet sounds filling both women's ears as Abi's pussy was assaulted.

Kim took that as a challenge and doubled her efforts, her fingers a blur as they thrust into the wet confines of her former teacher. She could smell their combined scents and it made her head swim as she tried desperately to get the older woman to cum on her hand.

"So close!" Abi moaned and arched her back, pushing her pussy against Kim's hand, driving the fingers deeper.

Kim took a gamble and kissed Abi's neck as she thrust her fingers into her pussy. As it turned out it was the right thing to do and she was rewarded by the sounds of Abi crying out in orgasm.

Kim pushed her fingers in deep and held them there as she felt Abi climax onto her hand. It was intense the way her juices flowed and body tensed.

Kim was taken by surprise when she felt Abi grab her wrist and pull her hand away. It was quickly pulled up to her face.

"Suck my pussy off of your dirty fingers!" Abi instructed and pushed the glistening digits into Kim's mouth.

She didn't resist and got her first taste of another woman. It was not too different from her own, but Kim could tell it wasn't from her.

Abi guided Kim, holding her wrist and sliding the fingers back and forth into her mouth as if it was a cock, and that was how Kim treated them, closing her lips around her wet digits and sucking them as if she was blowing a guy.

"Good girl," Abi said and pulled Kim's hand away from her lips. "I knew we'd end up here ever since I saw you from my office."

Kim smiled and licked her lips clean from the remaining juices from Abi's pussy. She was feeling more satisfied then she had in a long time.

She spent the night with Abi. Both woman naked and snuggled up, a hand clamped between the others thighs as they slept. Their breasts pressed together as they each dreamed of the future and their roles in it.

This story has many more parts to come. I hope you enjoyed this first installment and will continue to read about the many adventures of Kim as they are published.

12