The Story of Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Webber?"

Abi snapped out of her private world of lust and arousal at the sound of one of the girls in her class saying her name.

"Yes?" Abi said guiltily dropping her phone into her pocket again to hide the picture.

"Is it okay if I go to the toilet?" the student asked.

"What? Oh yes, of course," Abi replied, her mind still half on the picture of Kim's cum streaked face in her pocket.

Just before the girl turned away to head for the door, Abi felt her mobile vibrate once more and instantly knew it would be another picture of Kim. She felt her pussy get wetter at the thought and, though she didn't mean to, let out a groan.

"Are you alright Mrs. Webber?" the girl asked having obviously heard her teacher.

"Fine thank you," she said with a smile. "Go on to the toilet."

The girl left after giving a brief look to her teacher, and Abi quickly pulled her phone out again. She opened the new picture and felt her pussy gush juices into her knickers.

This picture was of Kim again, only this time she was pouting and using her fingers to scoop up some of the cum that Michael had deposited on her face. Most of it was still there, long white thick lines on her cheek and chin but now there was a blob on her finger too as she removed it.

If she had not been teaching a class, Abi would have put her hand into her knickers right then and touched herself. She was so turned on by the pictures, her pussy soaked and tingling.

Another vibration of her phone and another picture came through to Abi. This time she had the mobile already in her hand so just opened the latest picture.

Again it was of Kim's face. Now most of the cum was gone, only greasy trails where it had been were visible, and Kim had her finger in her mouth. It was obvious that she had scooped it up and was now sucking it off of her digits, her lips glistened with a combination of saliva and cum.

Abi felt the urge to rub herself grow, for a second she thought about excusing herself to her class and going to the staff bathroom and masturbating over the pictures. It was very tempting a thought, but she told herself she would have to wait, and get Kim back for this later.

She waited a few more minutes to see if there would be another picture before writing a quick text to Michael.

'Tell Kim she is in trouble when I get my hands on her!' she typed under her desk. 'She is going down on my soaking pussy, getting covered in my sticky juice and she is going to walk home with it on her face!'

Abi grinned wickedly at that thought and sent the text before closing her phone and putting it away.

She quickly tried to regain her composure, not easy with her knickers soaked and pussy throbbing, and focused her attention back to her students. It wouldn't be easy to keep thoughts of Kim out of her mind for the rest of the day but she would just have to do her best.

Back at their house, Abi's husband Michael received the text that she had sent. He read it and laughed before he went into the kitchen where Kim was making a sandwich.

"Here, Abi has a message for you," he handed Kim his phone and watched her face closely as she read it.

Kim's eyes went wide as she saw what Abi had planned for her and she looked accusingly at Michael.

"It was your idea!" Kim protested to him and handed him back his phone.

"I know," Michael chuckled and re-read the text.

"It's not fair!" Kim said but smiled throughout. She had enjoyed taking the pictures immensely.

"Life generally isn't," Michael return with a grin.

"Well, I was going to wash my face but there doesn't seem much point now," Kim said with a pout which caused both she and Michael to laugh loudly.

Later that night Kim opened her door and went inside her house. She locked the door and listened for her mum or dad to call to her.

"Kim? Is that you?" her mum called right on cue.

"Yes mum," Kim shouted back.

"Okay, well dinner is in ten minutes!" her mum called to her from the kitchen.

"I just need to go to the bathroom," Kim replied heading for the stairs.

'And wash my face clean of Abi' she said in the privacy of her own head.

Part 5

It was 6 months later and Kim was once again at their house spending some time with Abi and Michael. In those months she had been seeing the couple frequently, not just having sex but hanging out too.

Michael and Abi had even started getting to know Kim's parents, although they had no idea their daughter was regularly having threesomes with their new friends. It was amusing for Kim when her mum or dad would be innocently chatting with the woman and man that would be doing all kinds of filthy sexual things to her probably within the week of the conversation.

It was one of those times now.

"By the way, my mum and dad wanted me to tell you that you and Michael are invited to dinner next week," Kim said as she felt Abi press the tip of the strap-on between the lips of her soaked pussy.

"That will be lovely," Abi said as she put her hands on Kim's breasts and squeezed her nipples while easing the thick 8 inch strap-on dildo she was wearing all the way into Kim's tight and very wet pussy.

Kim was on her back on the bed, long legs spread wide with Abi kneeling between her thighs. They were just getting started.

"What will be lovely?" Michael asked as he came into the bedroom. He watched for a moment as his wife played with Kim's nipples and slowly thrust the fake cock back and forth into her wanting pussy.

"Kim's parents have invited us to dinner next week," Abi filled him in as she thrust the strap-on deep into Kim with a hard movement of her hips.

"That will indeed be lovely," Michael said over the moans of Kim as Abi began to speed up her thrusts into the young woman while she teased her nipples with her fingers.

Kim moaned as she always did while her pussy was full of Abi's strap-on and her nipples were played with. She did watch Michael coming over though, his cock hard and throbbing as he watched his wife fuck their young friend.

Michael moved himself into position so that Kim could suck him while his wife thrust into her. Kim didn't hesitate and opened her mouth allowing Michael to fill it with his cock.

"We will have to get a bottle of wine," Abi said casually as she pulled the dildo back leaving just the head inside Kim and then thrust the strap-on deep into her again while she was sucking Michael's cock.

Kim groaned as she closed her lips around Michael's cock and began to get a steady rhythm going, bobbing her head while sucking hard and sliding her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

She felt Abi pull her nipples roughly, which elicited a loud moan as any attention on her nipples did, and then the hands were gone from her breasts and she felt Abi change position slightly.

With the full 8 inches buried inside Kim, Abi placed her hands on the bed each side of Kim's body and lowered her upper body down so her round breasts touched on Kim's skin, putting herself in a more classic missionary position on top of the young woman instead of her previous kneeling one.

Michael put his hands on Kim's head and guided her movements as she gave him a blowjob, her lips sliding along his cock as she took him as deep as her head position would allow.

"That feels nice!" he said as Kim sucked on his cock a little harder and Abi made encouraging sounds for her to suck that cock good and hard.

Kim took a deep breath through her nose, making sure to keep her lips tight around Michael's shaft, as she felt Abi move her hips backward, sliding the dildo out of her wet pussy before she paused and thrust it back into her.

Abi watched Kim sucking her husband's cock while she thrust the strap-on into her, each time it slid in there was a very satisfying wet squelch due to how wet Kim was at the moment as she was being fucked.

Kim felt every thrust that Abi made into her. Having 8 inches of dildo stretching her pussy as Abi moved her hips back and forth in a fast paced sawing motion felt great. Feeling it while she had a real life cock throbbing in her mouth, well that was amazing!

"That feeling good Kim?" Michael asked as he felt Kim groan onto his cock. "You like sucking my cock while Abi fills your pussy with her big dildo?"

Kim took Michael's cock out of her mouth so she could answer him.

"Oh God I love it so much!" Kim said in a breathless tone. She took Michael back into her mouth and sucked him briefly before she spoke again. "My pussy is so wet and I am so fucking close to coming already!"

She took Michael back into her mouth and sucked him again at that point, while Abi thrust hard into her repeatedly, all 8 inches of her strap-on filling Kim while the bed creaked under the pressure.

Michael thrust his hips back and forth a little as Kim sucked him. He liked to be in control of the pace of her blowjobs, truth be told he liked being in control of all sexual activities with Kim.

Abi thrust her strap-on into Kim's pussy. It was a couple of inches bigger then Michael and Kim could feel the difference every time her former teacher used it on her.

Kim groaned around Michael's cock as she sucked him, her lips tightly closed around his shaft and sliding along it as he moved his hips. She liked having both her mouth and pussy used at the same time.

Abi thrust hard and deep, pushing all the length of the fake cock into Kim with a satisfying wet noise. As she thrust her big breasts rubbed against Kim's soft skin, her nipples tingling from the contact.

Kim felt her orgasm build as she sucked Michael's hard cock and felt her pussy filled by the big strap-on Abi had begun to use on her more and more recently. She didn't know if it was deliberate or not but Abi chose that moment before Kim came to stop her thrusting and pull out of her pussy.

"Look at the time," Abi said as she got off the bed, leaving Kim frustratedly on the edge. "Michael can you take over, I have lots to do before classes tomorrow."

"Sure Honey," Michael said and pulled his cock from out of Kim's mouth.

He went to the bottom of the bed and crawled his way up between Kim's thighs, guiding his cock into her wet and stretched pussy.

Kim sighed as she felt herself once more filled. Michael's cock was a little shorter but it was real, and the feeling a real cock inside her felt more natural then the strap-on.

Michael began to thrust into Kim at a steady pace, sinking his full length into her wet pussy.

"Now you have fun," Abi said to husband and kissed his cheek as he fucked Kim more quickly.

"I will," Michael said and made a hard thrust of his hips, driving his cock deep in Kim.

"And later, when I am finished, you," Abi said kissing Kim on her forehead, "are going to get me off and we will all sit down and discuss this dinner party with your mum and dad."

Abi walked out of the bedroom, the strap-on glistening with Kim's juice, bouncing as she took each step.

Kim watched her go and while Michael thrust his cock into her pussy she thought about the three of them having dinner with her parents.

Her thoughts were broken when she felt Michael put a hand around her throat and he applied a little pressure. As soon as she felt that her orgasm began.

Michael fucked her for another few minutes after Kim had orgasmed and later that night, after she had brought Abi to an orgasm of her own, the three sat on the sofa and discussed what they would all wear to the dinner.

*

It was the following week and Abi and Michael had gone over to have dinner with Kim and her parents.

Everyone was dressed nicely. Michael wore a black suit and Abi had chosen a nice cream coloured pants suit outfit that showed off the curves of her breasts nicely, something that Kim kept secretly admiring throughout dinner.

Kim herself was dressed in a knee length black dress, slit up the sides. She had chosen to wear it without any knickers on underneath it.

She actually felt a little odd dressed like this while she was with Michael and Abi, but then her normal way of dressing while spending time with them would have caused lots of comment and disapproval from her parents.

It had been suggested and agreed that since Kim spent a fair amount of time hanging out with Abi and Michael, as well as engaging in some sexy fun, she could keep some clothes at their house.

The clothes she had there now, and what she often could be found wearing around their house, was not exactly suitable for a nice family dinner with friends over.

It was an hour into the evening and all five participants were at the dinner table.

"That was wonderful, thank you," Abi said with a smile to Kim's mum.

They had just finished dinner and Kim and her dad were clearing away the plates.

During dinner the adults had chatted. Kim had held back laughter when her mum and dad had thanked Michael and Abi for taking such good care of their daughter. All Kim could think of was how they took care of her so frequently in the bedroom!

"With Kim's birthday coming next week, Michael and I have got her a little gift," Abi announced once the plates had been cleared and everyone was relaxing.

"Really?" Kim asked excitedly, like everyone she loved gifts.

"Yes, it's in the car," Michael said. "Why don't you go and get it Abi?"

Kim's parents talked with Michael while Abi went out to the car to collect the gift. Kim was almost bouncing with anticipation as she waited for Abi to return.

"Here we are," Abi said returning with a big flat box. "Happy early birthday!" she added handing it to Kim.

"Oh wow!" Kim exclaimed as she took the gift. "Can I open it now?"

"Maybe you should wait," her mum said.

"No that is okay, we'd like to see her open it now," Abi said with an honest smile, Michael added his agreement.

"Well if it's okay with you two," Kim's dad said.

"Go ahead Kim, open your gift," Kim's mum added.

Kim put the box on the table and lifted the lid. Inside there was a beautiful black and gold dress which Kim pulled out carefully and held up to show off.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful!" Kim squealed.

"It looks amazing," her mum said admiring the dress.

"I want to put it on right now!" Kim said as she turned the dress around to see it from all angles.

"Go on and change then, lets see what you look like in your new dress," Kim's dad said shaking his head at Michael who chuckled.

"Why don't I go with you and help you change?" Abi suggested.

Kim smiled and nodded that that was a good idea. Michael and her parents began chatting again as Kim and Abi casually went up the stairs and into Kim's bedroom. Abi carrying the box with Kim's new dress inside.

As Kim locked the door to ensure none of the others would walk in while she was changing Abi put the box on Kim's dresser.

The door locked, Kim turned around and she was instantly pushed against the door by Abi who put a hand around her throat and kissed her wildly.

Kim was surprised but recovered quickly and kissed back, shoving her tongue into the other woman's mouth. Abi sucked on it making Kim squirm before she broke the kiss and looked into her eyes with lust.

"Michael is keeping your parents busy," Abi said with a wicked grin. "And right now I am thinking that I am going to use you!"

Kim felt her knees go weak. Just the idea of being used by Abi while her parents were downstairs made her heart thud and pussy tingle.

"Take your dress off," Abi instructed as she removed her own clothing, placing them carefully folded on a chair.

Kim was less careful. She practically ripped her black dress off and threw it to the floor in a heap. She looked over to see Abi lying naked on her bed.

"Come here and lay down," Abi said motioning with her finger.

Kim walked over quickly and slid on to the bed next to Abi who squeezed her young breasts for a second. She was grinning wickedly as she often did when she had Kim naked on a bed.

It was a quick movement, one that Kim didn't see coming. Abi threw a leg over Kim's head so she was straddling the younger woman's face, knees on either side of Kim's head and her pussy just inches above Kim's mouth.

Kim felt a hand roughly grab a handful of her black hair, while the other reached back and took a hold of her right nipple. Abi was obviously in the mood to be in control and a little more rough. Kim was very happy for her former teacher to take full control.

Just as Kim opened her mouth to cry out in pleasure at having her nipple pulled, Abi lowered her pussy down and ground it into her face. The older woman was soaked and Kim got a mouthful of her juices.

Abi used her handful of Kim's hair to pull the younger woman's head up a little more, pressing her face deeper into her own crotch. She could feel the heat from Kim's breath on her pussy and liked how it felt.

Kim felt Abi pull her nipple as she rode her face. The younger woman's pussy was throbbing as she ate Abi's pussy, or more accurately had her mouth and chin used by the other woman. She had little say in the matter.

Abi threw her head back as she grounded her pussy on Kim's young face. Her blonde hair fell onto her shoulders as she shook her head in pleasure.

She ground her pussy down more firmly, using the friction of Kim's face to drive herself toward an orgasm.

Kim was almost screaming into Abi's pussy as she ate her out, her former teacher grinding down on her face. It was actually a good job that she was sat on Kim's face or the noise she was making would have alerted her parents for sure.

Abi moved her hips quickly forward and back, rubbing her dripping pussy over Kim's mouth and up to her nose then down to her chin. She could feel Kim screaming into her pussy as she pulled and twisted her nipple, using two fingers to stretch it and twist. She could feel her own orgasm ready to erupt.

Kim was on the verge of orgasm too. She was looking up into her former teacher's pussy as it was ground on her face. Her right nipple was on fire as Abi played with it and she couldn't stop thinking that downstairs, while she was getting her face rode and about to cum, her parents were totally oblivious.

It was Abi who came first. She tensed up and roughly pulled Kim's head up by her hair so there was a super tight connection between her face and Abi's pussy. Then she climaxed, right onto Kim's wet face.

Kim felt the heat and wetness grow in Abi's pussy as she came. It was enough, along with the hard twist of her nipple that Abi gave, to push Kim over the edge too.

Kim's eyes rolled up into her head as she exploded in orgasm herself. She cried out with reckless abandon with the intensity, luckily the sound was muffled by Abi's pussy.

The older woman gave Kim a second to calm and stop screaming before she lifted herself off Kim's face. She moved her position so she was lying next to her now.

Kim simply stayed on her back. She was twitching slightly from the pleasure the orgasm had given. Her face was a mess, Abi's juices had smeared her make-up badly. She panted and recovered, all thoughts on hold for now.

It was then that something brought Kim back to reality with a bump.

"Kim, Abi? Are you nearly done?"

It was Kim's mum calling from downstairs.

For a brief second Kim thought her mum must have known what she and Abi had been doing. But then she realised her mum was talking about her changing dresses and she relaxed.

"By there in a minute!" Kim shouted back, but the last syllable became a gasp as Abi thrust three fingers into Kim's wet pussy.

"Alright, don't be long," Kim heard her mum shout, but she was in no state to reply.

Abi began a very fast rhythm with her fingers, burying all three in Kim's pussy over and over, the sounds of them sliding into the wetness audible to both.

Kim gasped as she was fingered roughly by her former teacher in her own bedroom. She felt another orgasm building, the first had hardly subsided and this second was hot on its heels.