The Story of Kim Ch. 02

Story Info
Abi's husband Michael joins in with Kim's adventures.
9.7k words
4.25
7.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks go to my friend Kim for allowing me to use her real experiences and turn them into each part of this story.

This is the second installment of Kim's adventures. Parts 1 and 2 were covered in 'The Story Of Kim Ch. 01'

Just to get new readers up to date, Kim is 19 years old woman and is having a sexual relationship with Abi, her married 36 year old former Music teacher.

****

Part 3

It was a month after the first night that Kim and her former teacher Abi had spent together, and once again they were in Abi's bed having some adult fun together.

Kim gasped as Abi licked her erect right nipple. In the month that they had been having sex together, Abi had learned exactly what Kim liked. Having her nipples sucked and licked was right at the top of the list of things that turned the young woman on.

"You like that don't you?" Abi said before she flicked her tongue over the erect nub again.

"So much!" Kim said dreamily.

She had her eyes closed, just focusing on the pleasure that Abi was providing her. The older woman was straddling her thigh, rubbing her own pussy on Kim's leg while she played with her nipples.

"I know you do. You are so naughty! You always were, even at school," Abi said and took Kim's nipple between her lips sucking it before she flicked it with the tip of her tongue once more.

Kim arched her back and pushed her round firm breasts up to Abi's mouth. Her pussy was soaking and her breasts were tingling like mad. She was building to an orgasm just from the oral attentions on her nipples.

Abi gave the right nipple a final lick and then shifted position so she could focus on Kim's left nub now. This new position meant she was lying across Kim at an angle, and her own enhanced breasts now rested on the younger woman's stomach.

"Oh God!" Kim gasped as she felt Abi's tongue circle her left erect nipple before it was flicked over the tip.

Abi smiled at Kim's cry. She loved being able to get her to call out just with a touch of her tongue. She took the nipple between her lips and sucked it for a second then let it go again.

Kim kept her eyes closed as Abi made circles around her areola then attacked the erect nub at its center. All Kim could focus on was the pleasure that having her nipples licked was bringing her. She was totally unaware of everything else happening in the room.

Abi, who had the advantage of having her eyes open as she sucked and played with Kim's nipples, did see what the younger woman didn't. She kept quiet and merely kissed and licked Kim's left nipple like normal as what was unfolding continued.

Kim groaned. Her eyes were still closed and her whole world was focused down to the pleasure she was experiencing. Her pussy throbbed and tingled, her nipples were almost painfully hard and sensitive. She had no idea what was about to happen until it did.

Something touched Kim's lips. It was such a shock that her eyes flew open and the first thing she saw was that it was actually the tip of a cock that was brushing her lips. Her eyes travelled upwards and she realised it belonged to her boss, Abi's husband, Michael!

Now here was a shocking situation that Kim found herself in. She was naked in bed with this man's wife, having her nipples expertly sucked and licked, and out of the blue here he was, stood naked with his hard cock tip on her lips.

It was Abi who broke the silence when she simply asked Kim: "Are you interested?"

Kim didn't reply verbally, she was so turned on, so close to climax already, that she simply let her actions do the talking. She opened her mouth and took Michael's cock between her lips sucking him while Abi watched.

"Yes girl, suck my husband like a slut," Abi encouraged before she took Kim's left nipple into her mouth again.

Kim groaned around the cock in her mouth. Michael was average sized, which meant she didn't have any trouble taking him in her mouth, but the complications came from blowing him while Abi sucked her nipples. It was hard to focus on sucking and breathing while her body was shaking and mind swam with pleasure.

Michael looked down at the young face of the young woman sucking his cock. She was good with her mouth that was for sure. The feel of her lips sealed tight around his shaft as she sucked him made him groan loudly.

"So this is your former student?" Michael asked Abi as he moved his hips a little, sliding his cock back and forth in her mouth while Kim held her head still and moaned from Abi sucking her nipple.

"Yes," Abi said. "This is Kim, my naughty young girlfriend."

"Well I firmly approve!" Michael said as he felt Kim take another inch of his cock into her mouth.

"Glad to hear it," Abi said and pulled Kim's nipples again. "I think you will approve more when you feel what her pussy is like."

"Are you okay with that Kim?" Michael asked, pulling his cock out of her young mouth so she could speak.

"Sure," Kim said with a smile.

She was so aroused right then that she would have agreed to just about anything.

"Get up a second then," Abi instructed. "I have been grinding on your leg too long and sucking on your tits, it's time I got something like my husband is going to."

Kim got up off the bed with help from Abi, who pulled her up with a hand, and then the older woman lay in the bed, settling herself in and then spreading her thighs wide and patting her pussy.

"Now you can eat me while Michael fucks your pussy from behind," Abi said and grinned.

Kim didn't hesitate and climbed back onto the bed. Kneeling on all fours, her breasts swaying under her as she moved, the young woman positioned herself so she could bury her face into Abi's pussy.

She leaned her head down and pushed her arse into the air, putting her lips onto Abi's pussy and beginning to lap at the nectar that her former teacher was offering.

While the young woman licked his wife, Michael moved behind her and took hold of his cock. He could see her tight young opening between her thighs, the lips small and pink. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down the opening a few times and then pushed the head and shaft into the wetness for the first time.

Kim felt Michael thrust into her from behind, his cock stretching her pussy. It was a hard thrust, so much so that it forced Kim forward, burying her face deeper into Abi's crotch.

Abi gasped and arched her back as the wet tongue slipped into her wet hole. It felt great having her former student eating her out again, and having her doing it while Michael thrust his hard cock into her tight pussy, well that just added a new taboo element.

Kim groaned into the hot wetness that her face was buried into. She loved the scent of Abi's arousal and feeling her husband filling her pussy with his cock while she had her head between her legs was like heaven.

Michael pounded his cock into Kim. She was so tight and wet that he was having trouble simply holding back from going over the top. Her inner pussy walls clung to him, holding him in a wonderful vice as his shaft stretched them open.

Kim groaned as she felt Michael thrust his cock deep into her again. Each thrust pushed her eager face into Abi's wet pussy. She could feel the other woman's juices on her lips and chin and cheeks. She felt dirty and yet incredibly aroused all at the same time.

Abi looked down and watched Kim's head move back and forth with every thrust her husband made into her from behind. It was incredibly erotic to watch and seeing it only added to her pleasure from having Kim lick and kiss her pussy.

Michael was also looking down at that same moment. He too watched as Kim worked his wife's pussy with her mouth. His cock throbbed inside the young woman. He pounded harder in and out faster as he watched and listened to the sounds of two women in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! I am so close!" Abi announced as she placed her hands on the back of Kim's head and pulled her face more forcefully into her crotch.

Kim heard the words and felt the pressure on the back of her head. She also felt the small contractions of Abi's wet pussy and the combination of it along with Michael's cock throbbing and pounding into her, all made her own orgasm build quickly.

"Do it honey, cover her face while I fill her tight pussy with my cock!" Michael said as he heard his wife cry out in pleasure.

Kim heard Michael's words and Abi's cry of pleasure and just exploded. Normally it was a slow build up to her orgasms but right now it was just an out of the blue eruption.

Both Michael and Abi knew what had happened as soon as it began. Michael felt Kim's pussy contract around his cock as he thrust it into her, and Abi felt Kim cry out into her pussy and shake her head as the orgasm washed over her.

"Oh yeah!" Michael exclaimed as Kim shook while she came. He didn't stop thrusting into her, his cock still slid in and out of her dripping pussy and was rewarded with an extra coating of her juices.

Abi felt Kim press her mouth further into her own tingling pussy as she came. The added pressure, especially on her clit, drove her wild and knowing Kim was having a huge orgasm too brought the older woman to the brink of her own peak.

"Oh God, I'm coming too!" Abi announced as her own orgasm began.

Kim, still shaking and recovering from her own climax, felt her former teacher tense and a sudden extra wetness flow from her pussy. The juices covered her cheeks and mouth, she could taste it on her tongue as she panted while her super sensitive pussy was fucked hard from behind while her face was smeared in Abi's offerings.

Michael thrust into Kim through both women's orgasms, listening to their sounds and smelling the heady scent of female climax. His cock throbbed harder inside Kim's pussy, he could feel the tightness grow as she squeezed him hard with her inner walls and he knew his own orgasm was imminent.

"I am almost there!" he announced as his balls began to tighten.

Kim groaned into Abi's pussy as she heard Michael make his announcement. She realised that what she wanted more then anything right now was for him to fill her pussy with his cum.

"Do it!" Abi told her husband through a moan of pleasure. "Fill her with your seed."

Kim felt Michael tense up. His body went rigid and his cock exploded within her pussy, throbbing as it shot several spurts of cum inside her. She accepted it all gladly and pushed back onto his cock while he came.

All three, sweat covered and satisfied, untangled themselves. Michael pulling his softening cock out of Kim who pushed herself up off the bed and cupped her hand over her pussy to prevent the cum and her own juices dripping onto the carpet. Abi simply lay on the bed for a moment and caressed her own breasts lazily.

"I better go clean up before I make a mess!" Kim said and rushed to the bathroom, she could feel the combined fluids on her palm as she cupped her pussy.

"Don't be too long," Abi called after her, "And leave some for me to lick out!" she quipped.

As Kim wiped her pussy with some toilet paper, she thought about what she had just done. It had felt amazing and having Michael add his cock had made it better. She had enjoyed her month of girl on girl sex with Abi but with Michael included too it added so many possibilities.

Little did Kim know how long what had begun here would last, or how far things would go!

Part 4

It was a month later, and things had heated up between Kim, Abi and Michael. As is normal they were all in that early part of something new when it's all exciting and crazy and no-one can keep their hands off each other.

Abi, Michael and Kim had spent a few pleasure filled days together in that time but it was currently midday on a Wednesday, which mean work.

Abi sat behind her desk at school while her class went about their various activities. It had been a boring day and didn't look like there was much change in that coming any time soon.

As boring as Abi's day was being, her husband was having the opposite. While his wife was sat at her desk with a class full of noisy students, he was back at their house in bed with Kim.

Normally it was always the three of them together. Since that first threesome, the days of Kim being with Abi alone had ended. They had all agreed three was better then two whenever Kim was involved.

Today, however, Michael had been feeling extra horny. With Abi at school all day that left him one option, and one of the many perks to being the boss is you can go home anytime you want. If you choose to give a sexy young employee, who you just so happen to be sexually sharing with your wife, the day off too, then all the better!

And that was how Michael came to be here, in bed with Kim under him. She had her thighs spread and arms wrapped around him, while Michael thrust into her pussy with his hard cock. They had been fucking for a couple of minutes so far.

"Yes Michael fuck my pussy!" Kim moaned into his ear as he filled her tight hole with his cock again, a good hard thrust driving it deep inside.

Michael liked when Kim got vocal while having sex, it showed she was into it.

He thrust a little faster with his hips, loving the feel of her tight pussy all around his cock, enveloping his length each time he went into her.

"Oh yes! Oh God!" Kim groaned as she felt the pace of his thrusts increase. She was really into the sweet spot of sex now, that bit where your body takes control and all you have to do is enjoy the pleasure.

Michael listened to his young lover. He didn't think at 50 he would be in bed in the middle of the day having passionate sex with a beautiful 19 year old while his wife was teaching a class at school.

Kim moved her hips in time with Michael, bringing her arse up off the bed to take him as deep as was possible as he thrust into her. She loved the fullness of having her pussy filled by a hard cock.

Michael gave a grunt as he felt Kim's tight pussy squeeze on his shaft. She was young and tight, and thanks to her arousal incredibly wet. A combination men of all ages can't get enough of.

Kim felt Michael press his body down on her a little more as he pressed his cock deep. She groaned as his weight on her firm gym honed body increased. He must have been really horny today because he was pounding into her harder and faster then normal.

The bed springs creaked as the pair fucked on top of them. Kim felt her orgasm building from the way Michael was humping her.

"Oh God!" Kim groaned as Michael's chest rubbed against her breasts, his rougher skin grazing her super sensitive nipples as he moved with every thrust.

Michael grunted with effort as he pulled his cock out of Kim's pussy and then thrust back into her. For some reason he was thinking about Abi being stuck in class while he was having Kim here in their bed.

A sudden wicked thought went through his mind and he pushed himself up, releasing the pressure of his body pressing down on Kim's, and looked into her brown eyes.

Kim looked up into Michael's face, his mouth was twisted into a grin, his short graying beard framing it like the devil.

"What?" Kim asked. She felt Michael's cock throb wildly inside her pussy.

"I was just thinking about Abi," he said.

"That is okay, so was I!" Kim said with a giggle.

"No not like that!" Michael said and chuckled too. "I just got a really wild idea if you are interested?"

"I am always interested in wild ideas!" Kim replied and listened as Michael explained what he had in mind. His cock buried deep in her pussy the whole time and pulsing with excitement.

Back at school, Abi addressed the class. She liked her job but sometimes it could be frustrating. Today was one of those days that just seemed to drag. What she really wanted was to just go home.

At home things had changed a little. Michael had told Kim his plan and she had squealed with delight at it. Now they were no longer in bed, Kim was on her knees in front of Michael and eyeing his glistening cock with lust in her eyes.

Kim took Michael's cock into her mouth, sucking him hard in an effort to bring him to the peak of pleasure. She could taste her own juices on his cock from having him inside her pussy just previously.

Michael placed his hands on her head, his fingers curling into Kim's dark hair as he guided her movements, slowing her pace a little as she bobbed her head, his cock disappearing between her lips then emerging again as she pulled back.

"This is going to be great!" Michael said as he watched Kim suck his cock. She was working his shaft with her hand while sucking the head, using her tongue to add more sensation.

"I know!" Kim said taking Michael out of her mouth and jerking his shaft quickly with her hand. "Now hurry up and cover my face with your cum!"

Michael laughed at Kim's eagerness. She looked like an angel but talked like a slut.

Kim grinned and took Michael back between her lips, sucking the head of his cock first then taking a few inches of his shaft into her mouth.

"It won't be long," Michael informed Kim as he felt the pleasure grow, his orgasm building.

Kim jerked his cock hard and sucked him even harder. Her pussy was gushing with excitement. The fucking she had gotten already had not ended with an orgasm, but she knew it would only take a touch on her clit to change that, she could wait.

"Hold off I'm almost there!" Michael told Kim and pulled her head away from his cock.

Kim licked her lips and then closed her mouth. She just looked right at the tip of Michael's cock as it was aimed at her face by his hand. He jerked himself several times before he grunted and the first spurt of thick white cum shot out and landed right in the center of Kim's eager face.

She leaned her head back to give the best chance to catch the full length of each shot of cum that was deposited. She could smell the scent of cum and feel it slide on her skin.

A few more squirts and Michael was spent. He dribbled the last blob onto the young woman's cheek and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

"Looks good to me," he said with a grin, "Now you just hold still and smile."

Kim gave her most innocent smile as Michael got his mobile and pointed the camera right at her face, zooming in to capture everything in perfect clarity.

Abi felt her mobile phone vibrate. During classes she had it on silent mode so if someone texted her for whatever reason it would not disturb the students.

She took the device from her pocket and checked to see who had sent her the message. It was from Michael.

Abi looked around at the class and saw that all her students were occupying themselves leaving her free to have a peek at the text she had gotten.

She opened the text and saw it was in fact a picture message. That seemed odd, she couldn't think what he would bother sending her a picture of during the day.

"Okay, so what is this all about?" Abi said quietly to herself and opened the picture file.

To say Abi was shocked was an understatement. She let out a gasp she would have worried her students would have heard had her brain been working at normal function.

On her phone screen was a picture of Kim. It was a close up of her face, showing her smiling at the camera. That wasn't what shocked Abi so much, the shock had come from the blobs and streaks of cum that were clearly visible on her skin.

Abi forgot where she was for a second and simply focused all her attention on the picture. She took in every inch from the line of cum that began on the bridge of Kim's nose and flowed down onto her lips, to the blob of white that had been deposited on her right cheek, to the streak that had been shot just under her eye which had dripped down toward her chin.

All in all it was a perfect picture of a very attractive young woman with her face covered in cum. It also was a perfect picture to get Abi super aroused, which it instantly did. Her knickers suddenly became moist right there in the middle of her class.