The Story of Kim Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi worked her wrist fast, she was watching Kim's face as she fingered her. The expression of pure pleasure making her smile as she thrust her digits in and out of Kim.

Both woman were aware of how long they had been gone, but Abi was enjoying herself too much to worry, having Kim here at her parents house was so much more fun then having her back at Abi's own home.

Kim gasped and pushed her hips up off the bed to allow Abi better access to her pussy. Feeling the fingers slide inside her pussy was so special given where they were.

Abi decided she needed to speed this up a little and placed her thumb on Kim's engorged clit. As soon as she touched the hard nub of flesh Kim jerked and moaned.

"Oh fuck!" Kim moaned as Abi pressed on her clit, waves of electricity shooting through her body as her soaked pussy contracted on the three fingers that slid in and out with very wet ease.

Abi felt Kim's pussy contract on her fingers and saw her face as she came again. It was a pleasure watching Kim cum, her cute features screwed up tight and often her eyes rolled if it was a big one.

Finally Abi slid her fingers out of Kim and offered them to her lips. Kim eagerly sucked her own juices off of the offered fingers as her orgasm faded away, her pussy still ached however.

"You better re-apply your make up," Abi suggested as she got up and began to dress.

Kim jumped off the bed, her legs wobbly from the orgasms, and looked at herself in her mirror.

She was indeed a mess and in almost record time Kim wiped her face clean, put more make-up on and slipped into her new dress.

By the time she was done Abi was dressed and looking immaculate, like nothing had happened.

"You look amazing in that dress," Abi said and gave Kim a final kiss before the pair unlocked the door and went back down to show off the gift to Kim's parents and Michael.

The party continued as normal once the women had returned. Everyone liked Kim in her new dress. She kept looking at her parents but they were obviously oblivious to what she had done with Abi upstairs. Michael must have known, however, as he gave her a cheeky knowing wink.

It was a little later when Michael suggested that since Kim looked so good in her new dress they should have some champagne to celebrate.

"There is a shop not far down the road," Kim's dad said.

"I could do with some air, i'll go get us a bottle," Michael said with a smile.

"I'll come and keep you company!" Kim said eagerly. "I can show off my new dress."

Her parents agreed, and while they began a conversation with Abi, Michael and Kim left the house via the front door.

Kim started to walk toward the road but she was stopped by Michael taking her by the arm. She turned to look at him.

"Come on this way," Michael said and began to lead Kim to the garage.

Kim followed without saying anything. She suspected she knew what he had planned and was more then happy to go along with it.

Kim opened the door into the garage and both entered. Once the door was closed again Michael looked deep into Kim's eyes and smiled.

"My wife already got a go with you," Michael said, "and now I want to use you too!"

Kim grinned at the thought of once again having sex while her parents were being occupied elsewhere in the house. She was still buzzing and tingling from being used by Abi an hour earlier.

Michael stepped toward her but Kim got a sudden flash of inspiration. She took him by the hand and guided him to her dad's car.

"Get in the driver's seat," she told Michael, opening the car door for him.

Michael flashed her a wicked smile and got into the car. His trousers showed what he thought of the idea, a bulge very evident in the crotch.

"Now, you get your pants open while I make sure I don't mess up my present!" Kim said as she lifted the hem of the dress up to her waist.

Michael had unzipped his trousers and pushed them down to his thighs along with his underwear when Kim looked in the car at him. She herself still didn't have and knickers on and so with her dress hiked up she had her pussy on show.

With a little effort Kim was able to get in the car with Michael and straddled his crotch. She could feel the head of his cock touching her pussy lips as she wiggled into position.

Finally, with her knees on each side of him resting on the seat, Kim reached down between her own legs and wrapped her hand around Michael's hard cock. She guided the tip inside her wet pussy and lowered herself down onto him.

Michael's hard shaft slid deep into the warm confines of Kim's pussy. She groaned and put both her arms around his neck for support as she began to rise him, rising her hips then dropping her pussy back onto him, allowing herself to take his full length in one fast motion.

Michael held onto Kim's waist as she picked up the pace on his cock. He felt her grinding a little each time he was fully inside her. He could feel every inch of his cock grow slick from her wetness as she bounced again on his lap, riding him like there was no tomorrow.

Kim was going wild. She had her eyes closed as she brought her weight down and felt Michael's cock sink into her overheated pussy. In her head she kept telling herself what she was doing.

'I'm having sex in my dad's car!' she thought. 'Daddy's girl being fucked in daddy's car!'

It was driving her crazy with pleasure, just knowing how bad this was added whole new levels of pleasure, just as being with Abi in her room had done previously.

Michael felt Kim squeeze her pussy on his cock. He looked at her face, it was full of pleasure as she thrust her pussy down on his cock. Kim was doing all the work, he was just along for the ride.

And what a ride it was!

Kim bounced and thrust Michael into herself with a speed and intensity born of her internal thoughts about this situation.

The car was now filling with multiple sounds, a mix of moans and gasps as well as the sound of a very wet pussy being repeatedly filled by a hard cock.

Kim leaned backward and threw her head back, her long hair flowing with the movement. She cried out as she pushed her pussy down onto Michael's cock, taking the whole thing inside herself.

Michael looked at her big breasts, thrust out right into his face as Kim arched her back and rested herself on the steering wheel. He throbbed inside her, his cock pulsing as he was ridden like a bull.

"Michael I want you to choke me!" Kim suddenly announced as she moved her hips up and down on his shaft again.

Michael didn't hesitate. This was something that he, Abi and Kim had gotten into recently.

He put his right hand around Kim's throat and slowly began to add pressure, tightening his grip until he heard her groan.

Kim felt the hand tighten and her mind went into overdrive. She bucked her hips faster, feeling her pussy going up and down the cock she knew so well and enjoyed so much.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come!" Kim said in a strangled tone as she felt a little more pressure applied to her throat.

Michael groaned and began to lift his hips to thrust up into Kim as she came down on his cock. He wouldn't be far behind Kim in the orgasm race at this rate.

Kim felt Michael's upward thrust and the extra pressure it added inside her sent her over the edge. She cried out, the sound somewhat cut off by Michael's hand on her throat. Her pussy flooded as she had her third orgasm in an hour, this one by far the most intense due to it happening in her father's car.

Michel grunted as Kim came on his cock. She was shaking and squeezing him so tight but he thrust up into her regardless. His cock throbbed as he moved his hips upward and thrust into Kim.

"Fuck me hard!" Michael told Kim as she began to once again bounce on him, finally having recovered from her orgasm a little.

Kim gasped as she felt Michael's cock jerk inside her. She thrust herself up and down on him, her breasts bobbing in time with her up and down movements. She could feel the pressure on her throat as he choked her as per her request.

Michael watched her bouncing breasts as Kim took him deep and placed her hands on the back of the driver's seat to get more leverage. Now she was able to speed up her movements and thrust herself onto Michael's cock harder. The seat began to creak and groan under the stress of her actions.

Kim cried out as she went wild riding Michael's cock. Her thighs ached but she didn't slow her pace, she could only think about how she was getting fucked in her dad's car like a slut.

"I'm almost there Kim!" Michael told her as she rode him hard. His hand still around Kim's throat.

"Filled my pussy in my daddy's car!" Kim cried as she ground herself down on Michael's cock, taking him deep for the big finish.

His cock throbbed in pleasure and he felt his balls tighten as his own climax built. There was only one place to deposit his load in this position and that was deep inside Kim's ready to accept pussy.

Kim gasped as she felt the pressure on her neck grow as Michael tensed, his cock pulsing and thrust as far into Kim as it was possible to go.

She felt his cock stiffen and she nodded approvingly as Michael unloaded his cum deep inside her pussy. It was the perfect end to the situation, she had been fucked in her dad's car why not get her pussy filled with cum from a man his own age in it too?

"Oh God I cannot believe I did this!" Kim said as she lifted herself off of Michael's softening cock.

They got out of the car and Michael put himself away and zipped himself back up while Kim pulled her dress back down over her pussy.

"Hold on a second," Michael said rummaging in his pocket. "Lift your dress back up, Abi and I have got you one more present."

Kim looked confused but pulled her dress back up to her waist again as instructed. Her mouth dropped open as she saw what Michael produced from his pocket.

"Here you go, happy birthday!" Michael said as he held up a stainless steel butt plug for Kim to see.

"Oh my God!" Kim said in shock as she looked at the shining object.

"Turn around I want you to have it now, it will go well with your new dress," Michael said innocently like it was a necklace or bracelet.

Kim giggled and turned around, bending at the waist and exposing her arse to Michael. She bit her lip and relaxed as he used one hand to pull one her cheeks apart and placed the tip of the butt plug against her tight hole.

With a little pressure and a gasp from Kim, the plug went into her most tight hole. Michael kept pushing until it was fully embedded and then took his hand away to admire the view.

"Perfect," he said approvingly. "Now you keep that in and when you get a chance show Abi, she will want to see you wearing your gift too."

Kim straightened up and pulled her dress back down, covering her newly filled arse. It took a little getting used to as she and Michael walked out of the garage, she wasn't used to walking around with something shoved up there.

"Hold on a second," Michael said and walked over to a flower bed that wad on the drive.

Kim watched as he produced a bottle of champagne from it and she realised that he and Abi must have set this up as soon as they had arrived.

"You sneaky bastard," Kim laughed as Michael waved the bottle at her.

They went back into the house and for the next few hours Kim chatted with her parents, Abi and Michael until the guests left. All the time she talked her arse hole was stretched by the butt plug, right in front of her mum and dad.

Kim did indeed show Abi her new accessory before she left. While her parents were in the living room with Michael, Kim went into the kitchen for a drink knowing Abi was there.

She tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention and then turned and lifted her dress, showing her little hole plugged by the steel toy, to Abi who grinned and patted her arse cheek.

"Looks good baby, one day it's going to be more then just a plug in there," Abi said teasingly before she swept out, back into the other room leaving Kim to ponder her words.

I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of Kim's adventures. There is much more to come yet as Abi and Michael push Kim to try new things in all kinds of places. Hope you will be back to read the next adventures Kim had in chapter 3!