The Story of Meera Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me..." she begged.

"What was that?" the man said, "I couldn't hear you. Louder please."

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed.

Satisfied at her humiliation, the man rammed the entire length of his cock inside her and began to fuck her hard. Meera had an orgasm within seconds. She grunted like an animal and wildly thrust her hips backwards, meeting his thrusts.

"Wow!" he said as he continued fucking her, "You look so beautiful when you cum. What's your boyfriend's name again? Ah yes, Kabir! Does he know how many men you are fucking here? I'm definitely gonna show this to him. Can you imagine how he is going to feel when he finds out that his sweetheart Meera is actually just a cock hungry whore."

Something about the mention of Kabir triggered Meera. She began to get agitated trying to move away from the man, but he grabbed her hips as he fucked her hard and deep.

"I'm gonna tell him," he said as he neared his orgasm, "How good this pussy feels and how willingly you let me fuck you. Why, Kabir can actually see it himself how you desperately begged me to fuck you...and your beautiful expressions when you came on my cock..."

Meera's eyes shot open. It was like she jolted out of a trance. The camera still recording the act, now recorded the feeling of shame and guilt on her face. But those feelings were quickly replaced with anger. The kind of anger that would make her explode. The man continued to fuck her roughly calling her degrading names.

"STOP! STOP!!" she screamed.

"Shut up bitch," the man growled, "You've had your fun already. This will stop only when I am done."

Meera was extremely frantic and struggled violently. Her hand hit the phone that was recording the video.

************************

The video ended abruptly.