All Comments on 'The Story of N Day 01'

by shortonreality

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

What an imagination! 5+!! Hope to see more of this bizarre sci-fi work, well done!

shortonrealityshortonrealityabout 8 years agoAuthor
More on its way

Soon - day 2 submitted. And there is much more already written, just need to find time to clean it up/tie up loose ends.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
I Enjoyed It

I couldn't help thinking all the way through that MY robot would be so much different! But I hugely appreciate your story. No doubt there are people like this. I was turned on all the way.

egg1234egg1234about 8 years ago
amazing!!!11one

even tho i don't really like cuckolding this story has so many shit i like that i don't even care. 11/10 would read again... waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

well, I have to say this is an interesting story. I'm not into "cuckolding" in the traditional sense. I wouldn't mind seeing my wife with another person as long as i get to play with someone too. The other males cum and the over the top Dom stuff changed by his wife.. which I see some foreshadowing coming down the pike here.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Creative

This was different. I love the creativity. That's one incredible (and incredibly smart!) robot. As far as I'm concerned, N is sentient. If you can carry on a conversation with an AI well enough to fool you into thinking that you're talking to a human (as mentioned in passing in this chapter) well that's a Turing Test my friend...

This chapter explores a lot. So far it's been pretty interesting. I'm not into the cuckold stuff but the rest has been pretty good. The submission is pretty edgy and extreme at times but N does a great job of demonstrating that she's keeping things safe. And in my personal interpretation N is a sentient AI so that's some serious computational power being used to push him emotionally while still keeping things safe.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Decidedly dastardly and downright dirty. Love your imagination, love the story

Before I wax lyrical let me add my voice to those that also aren't huge fans of cuckolding, but at best that it only the tiniest of quibbles.

Loved the writing itself as well, could do with just a little more editing though. There are some word choice mistakes, spelling mistakes and general tiny errors. None of it really takes away from the story to a point it becomes jarring or breaks immersion though. All in all good effort on that level as well.

Now...

The rest was inventive, steamy, exciting (in all denotations and connotations) and I can't wait to read the rest of it.

The interplay between the wife and the robot and the wife as the hidden controlling puppet master behind the scenes, but only hinted at, just adds another level of mindfuckery to the whole thing and really piqued my sense of intrigue as well.

Hope to see much more from you.

wanker63wanker63almost 5 years ago
any fantasy, on demand !

WoW! Now I want to go to sleep and wake up in the future when these robots are on the Market. Great story great imagination good writing

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years ago

Best story I've read this week! Great descriptive and imaginative storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous