The Story of Rosie Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Things heat up on a cool morning.
1.5k words
4.42
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 3: Things heat up

"Did you give my address to your brother?" I asked, looking up at her.

"No, he only has the 'phone number you gave me".

"Let's wait; maybe they'll go away." I resumed my attention to Rosie's clit, but could feel that she was really tensed up.

Another four knocks - this time more insistent than before.

"Shit! I better see who it is then."

I untangled my arms from under her legs, closing the bedroom door behind me, and went to the front door, wrapping the towel around my waist as I walked.

It was Mikey. He was in running gear, and dripping wet. "Hey, Bro! he boomed. Just checking on you. Whadda ya' doing? Wanna go out?"

"No" I smiled, as a bright idea entered my head.

"I'm just about to fuck Rosie. Wanna watch?".

For the first time in my life, I saw Mikey speechless. "Uhh ... sure. But will she allow it?".

"I'm not going to ask her; I'm going to tell her - she's tied up".

Mikey's jaw dropped. "Jeez, Bro! - zero to hero in one day!"

"Just wait a minute" I said, and turned around to go to the bedroom. "Get yourself a towel - you're dripping all over my floor".

I found Rosie lying as I left her. "Mikey is here. I invited him to watch us. How do you feel about that?".

As I expected, Rosie was shocked. "Wh...why? Do I have a choice?"

"You do, sort of... I did ask you a question. What's the color you call?".

She blinked. "Yellow. No, green".

I called Mikey: "Hey, get your wet butt over here - there is something I'd like you to see!".

Mikey walked in, busy drying his hair, but when he saw Rosie, splayed wide open on the bed with her perky white breasts jutting above her slim torso and her glistening pussy between her thighs, his hand dropped to his side. He looked sheepish. "Uhh... Hello, Rosie. How ya' doin'?".

Rosie blushed deeply, the crimson glow spreading from her cheeks down to her neck and the pale skin of her upper chest. "Hi, Mikey" she said softly.

I ushered Mikey to my desk chair. "You just sit there, and be quiet".

My self-confidence was at an all-time high, and I liked being in control - not only of Rosie, but of Mikey as well. It was clear that Mikey was the invitee, and that I could revoke the invitation if he did not behave. Rosy was still blushing and had turned her head away from Mikey, looking at the wall. I took pity on her, and took another tie from the box, tying it around her head as a blindfold, something she did not resist. I pointed two fingers at my eyes, and then to Rosie's breasts, signaling to Mikey: watch this. I needn't have bothered, as he had his eyes fixed on the bed. I put my knees between Rosie's slender hips, and leant forward, taking her right breast in my hand, the nipple between thumb and forefinger. I whispered to her "Just relax", and took her left nipple into my mouth. I could feel both nipples harden, and she gave a little sigh, clearly resigning herself to her fate.

Gradually, Rosie relaxed, and I could feel her breathing deeply in response to my attention to her breasts. The fact that she could not see Mikey, who was not more than three paces away, certainly helped, I thought. Leaning on my forearms, I kissed her lightly on the lips, and whispered in her ear: "Forget about Mikey; he'll just watch. Trust me." As I was leaning forward, my cock pressed between the lips of her still-wet pussy. It had resumed its fully erect position again, and Rosie pressed her pelvis downwards, trying to swallow more.

I kissed her between her breasts, and slowly moved downwards to her belly, kissing her smooth skin with audible little smacks of the lips. I paused at the navel, licked around it a few times, and then tongue-fucked her navel. She broke out in goosebumps again, and looking upwards, I could see both her breasts covered in little bumps.

Kissing her lower belly, I moved South, lightly touching the pubic hair on her pudendum with my lips and nose. I stole a glance to my left. Mikey was sitting on my desk chair, leaning forward, and almost drooling at the sight. I resumed my attention to Rosie's genitals, in turn humming, licking her slit and sucking on her clit. She was clearly highly aroused again, and seemingly forgot about our one-man audience. "Yesss, like that ... mmmh!" she muttered in response to my busy lips and tongue. Every time that I released the pressure, she pressed her pelvis towards me, looking for more. I put my right hand underneath my chin, and wet my thumb by sliding it up and down her slit. I continued downward, and stroke her perineum, lightly touching her little butthole. I looked up. "Is that good?"

"Mmmhh. Yes!" she groaned loudly.

I wet my middle finger in my mouth, and slowly put it into her vagina, pressing down on the perineal muscle. I started sliding my finger in and out of her pussy with sawing motions, maintaining the downward pressure while sucking and licking her clit.

"Just like that ...." Rosie whispered loudly. Her chest heaved up and down as she took deep breaths in rhythm with my sawing. By now, her pussy was soaking wet, and I gently inserted two fingers, curling them upwards to find the elusive G-spot. The tips of my fingers soon found that swollen ridge, and I applied gentle pressure. She inhaled audibly "Uuuhh!".

Realizing that I was on target, and that she was heading for an orgasm, I kept applying pressure, curling my fingers towards my palm with quick "come here" movements, all the while keeping up with ministering to her clit. Much as I enjoyed it, the position was becoming uncomfortable, and I hopped over her right leg, and took up position next to her hips, sitting cross-legged. I inserted two fingers into her pussy again, resting the tip of my right thumb on her clit, and resumed fingering her, while rubbing her clit at the same time. Now, I my left hand was free to play with her tits, and I started kneading those lovely pliable hands, rolling her hard nipples between my fingers and pulling on them in turn. "I'm getting close ..." she moaned, which coaxed me to speed up the movements of my right hand.

"Do you ever squirt when cumming?" I asked.

"Sometimes a little when playing with myself, but never with a boy" she responded.

"Let's see if we can get you there today" I promised.

I looked around at Mikey. He was craning his neck to see around me, but his view was mostly obscured.

"Towel!" I ordered, sounding like a surgeon in theatre.

Mikey got up, and padded to the foot of the bed, holding out the towel to me. I took the damp towel, and pushed it under Rosie's buttocks before resuming my G-spot stimulation. Mikey remained standing at the foot of the bed, but I let him be - the poor bugger has missed out on enough of this show already, and anyway, Rosie could not see him.

I wet the fingers of my left hand in my mouth, and used my left hand to rub her clit, my right moving in and out of her pussy at ever-increasing speed. The only sounds in the bedroom were Rosie's moaning breaths, mixed with the quick wet slutch-slutsh-slutch sounds of my hand in her pussy.

"Go! Go! Go!" Rosie cried as she strained her hips upwards.

"Come for me ... come!" I instructed, and the sound of my voice was enough to push her over the edge. She came in a long shuddering spasm, lifting her pelvis high into the air, crying "Uuuhhh!", and her lady juice splattering into the palm of my right hand, and over her thighs and lower belly. My fingers slipped out of her vagina, and I put my hand flat against her pussy, giving it a firm massaging rub, which caused another spasm before she let her pelvis fall back onto the bed. She became totally limp, save for her heaving chest.

"Good girl!" I said, and used the towel to dry her off. I gestured with my head to Mickey: back!

He snuck back to his seat, and I started to untie Rosie. Having loosened her ankles, I knelt over her tummy, one knee on either side, and my bare backside just touching the silky skin. I undid the knots around her wrists, and asked:

"Was that good for you?"

"Great," she sighed "the best..."

I leant forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead. My rock-hard shaft was straining against my belly, begging for attention.

"Mikey," I said, addressing him verbally for the first time since ordering the towel "you should see Rosie's blowjob technique; she is a champion!"

I didn't even think of asking Rosie whether she wanted to; I just assumed that she would comply.

I was right.

"But I need to see!" she retorted. She sat upright and pulled the tie over her head. She blinked a couple of times, and looked straight at Mikey, smiling. She had clearly overcome her embarrassment.

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers