The Story of Rosie Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2: A willing student on a rainy Sunday morning.
1.9k words
4.48
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers

Chapter 2: A willing student on a rainy Sunday morning

On Sunday morning, I woke up from the hissing of my coffee machine in the kitchen, and the smell of coffee brewing. It sounded like Rosie had managed to figure out the intricacies of my machine. Good girl, I thought. Outside, it was overcast and drizzly.

The perfect day to stay inside.

As we sat in bed sipping our hot cappuccinos, I laid out my plans for the day. "First, I am going to teach you how to give a killer blowjob. If you do it properly, no man will ever forget you. Then, and if you pass, I will show you how much pleasure your own body can give you. Last night, you said I could do anything to you. Is that still true?"

"Yes" she said simply.

"I'm not saying that you won't be scared at all, but if you trust me and allow me to show you new things, I can almost guarantee that you will enjoy it more than you did last night. Do you trust me?"

"Yes" she said again.

"If you start to feel uncomfortable, you should say "yellow", and I will slow down. If it is too much, you should say "red", and I will stop. OK? Just like a traffic light; you won't be driving the car, but you control the traffic. OK?"

"Yes" came the answer I wanted.

"Now you should take a bath; I'll take a shower after".

Whilst she was busy in the bathroom, I rummaged around in my bedroom cupboard. When he retired, my grandfather gave me a box full of his old ties. Although I never wore them, I kept the box, partly for sentimental reasons, and half-hoping that some of them may come into fashion again in 20 years' time. I picked out four old club ties that I knew I would never wear, and tied the end of each around the four legs of the bed, tucking the other ends under the mattress, and straightening the quilt over the bed.

I took the cups to the kitchen to wash, and standing at the counter, I ate a banana, washed down with a glass of milk. Although not cold, the rainy weather caused it to be unseasonably cool, and I turned the underfloor heating to a nice toasty temperature. I tore a second banana from the bunch, and took it to the bedroom with me. A few minutes later, Rosie appeared from the bathroom, looking flushed again, wearing her purple pajamas, and smelling of soap and deodorant. "Ready for school?" I joked as I went into the steamy, fragrant bathroom. Even though she used my soap, the place smelled decidedly girly. I was glad to see a lady's razor on the edge of the bath, and realised that she had prepared for another muff dive. I shaved my face in the shower, and carefully shaved my ball sack as well. After rinsing and drying myself, I put on some deodorant, and splashed aftershave on my face and neck, drying my hands over my belly and pubic area.

I entered the bedroom with the towel tied around my waist to find Rosie lying on her side, paging through a magazine. "Right-O" I said, picking up the banana from the bedside table as I sat down next to her. "Before we get started on the real thing, let me show you how this thing works". Using the banana, I explained to her that a penis is just an overgrown clitoris. I showed her that the underside is more sensitive than the top of the tube, that the underside of the glans is even more sensitive, and that the opening of the urethra is especially sensitive. I showed her that she could use her tongue and lips to stimulate a cock, and that rubbing a wet finger on the underside of the glans and over the tip of the penis is almost as stimulating as a tongue. Nails and teeth on the tip are no-no's, but a gentle nibble or raking of nails on the shaft could be really exciting. I told her that she could suck on my cock as hard as she wanted, and should not be worried about urine (I did not know whether this was true - I still don't - but I was on a roll!).

"Every man desires a girl that's a slut in bed, and no man I know will ever say no to a blowjob" I continued. "I'm going to show you not only how to be a slut, but how to be an expert slut."

Satisfied that Rosie was ready to be let loose on the real thing, I stood up and pulled off her pajama top. Once again, I was amazed at the sight of her bare breasts: Standing close together high on her chest, the pointed cream-colored globes pointed outward. They defied gravity, like they were floating on air, and were topped by a pair of lovely pink nipples that were already protruding from the small surrounding areolas, pointing straight ahead. Rosie was no virgin - I had double-checked the evening before! - but her orbs looked like they were freshly sculpted from soft, firm flesh. I could feel the stirring of desire in my loins already.

I made her sit on the edge of the bed, and stood in front of her, dropping the towel. My semi-erect cock was at just the right height in front of her face. I showed her that I have a foreskin, which is useful when jerking the cock with a hand, but explained that some men do not, which means that she would have to be careful when masturbating a circumcised cock with a dry hand.

Lifting my cock, I showed her my smooth scrotum, and explained "The nuts are sensitive to pressure, but just like your pussy lips, the ball sack has a lot of nerve endings; it likes to be touched lightly, and if you take it into your warm mouth, it feels great. She took the proffered sack in her hand, leant forward, and kissed my scrotum lightly before putting one ball into her mouth. "You can suck on it; it doesn't hurt. You can also lick it; just try it out - I'll tell you what feels good and what doesn't". Rosie sucked on one nut lightly, rolling it around in her mouth with her tongue. "Yess" I goaded.

My cock quickly hardened against Rosie's cheek, and she looked up at me, looking for guidance. I took my cock in my hand. "See, when it is erect, the head of the penis starts peeking out from the foreskin, just like your clit. When you pull the foreskin back like this, the head is bare, and ready for your tongue". She took my rod by the base of the shaft and started licking the underside - long licks from her hand to the tip, and ending in little fluttering licks around the head.

I reached down for her breasts, and started gently tweaking her nipples, feeling them harden under my touch. "Yess, that's good" I said as she put her lips around the bulb of my glans, rubbing the tip with her tongue. Rosie was an eager student, and did not need much more than gentle words of encouragement as she went to work, alternating long slow sucks with licks up my shaft and around the head while giving it small jerks with her hand. I could feel a warning tingling glow spreading from my belly and my buttocks to my cock, as an orgasm began to build up inside me. Rosie may need some direction about what was to happen, I thought.

"I'm going to come soon. Some girls are willing to take cum in their mouths, and even swallow, which is very sexy. It's just protein, and you'll see - it has almost no taste."

"Mmmhh" Rosie grunted, and started bobbing her head on my cock, sucking harder and harder, and working her tongue on the base of the shaft. Soon after, I felt the familiar twitching in my shaft.

"Here it comes!", I warned, and shot three, four, five spurts of semen into her mouth. She pulled her head back, and closed her mouth to swallow, but one last spurt shot out onto her upper lip, and drizzled down to her chin. She wiped it off with the back of her hand, and looked up at me with her big green eyes as she smiled and licked the smear of ejaculate from her hand.

I bent down and kissed the top of her head.

"Good girl" I said "now that was really sexy".

She flopped back onto the bed, looking pleased with herself.

"Move up a bit, so I can tie you to the bed", I told her as I started pulling the loose ends of the ties from under the mattress.

"Why tie me?" she asked, but she moved to the middle of the bed as instructed.

"I don't want you to jerk and hop every time I touch you." I answered as I started knotting the first tie around her ankle. She did not resist.

"You trust me, don't you? Just remember the traffic light. If you want me to stop, you just say 'Red', and I'll stop".

Having tied all four limbs to the bed, I stood at the foot of the bed, admiring my handiwork for a few seconds: Rosie's slim athletic legs were spread wide, her tied ankles almost at the corners of the bed. Her wrists lay on the pillows on either side of the bed, as I had not tightened the ties holding her arms quite as tight as I did with the legs. Her pale skin was almost the same color as the cream quilt cover, and her perky breasts were jutting upwards from her slim torso. Below her ribcage, her flat tummy stretched towards the short reddish triangle above her pussy lips. If only Grandpa knew how handy these ties would be ... I laughed to myself.

I had planned to start really slow, intending to start by kissing her lips and playing with her breasts before going down on her, but the sight of her beautiful slim body was too much, and I went straight for the inviting delta between her thighs. I put my arms underneath her upper legs, and reached up for her breasts, putting my mouth over her moist pussy lips. I gave a low guttural hum, knowing that the vibration of my voice would stimulate the nerve endings of her sensitive lady bits even more than licking and sucking only. I used my hands to gently massage her firm breasts, rolling and pulling on both nipples which quickly hardened between my fingers. Rosie gave a sigh of pleasure.

"Talk to me" I commanded. "How does that feel?"

"Mmmh - green!" she muttered.

I resumed my humming, and alternated it with long, slow licks up her slit. Her labia were swelling under my tongue, and with each up-lick I could feel her clitoris growing bigger and bigger. I placed my lips around the engorged clit, and sucked on it - hard. Rosie inhaled sharply, gave an involuntary shiver, and pushed her pelvis upwards, increasing the pressure of my mouth on her clit. "Yesss" she sighed. I pulled my head backwards, and teased her by blowing on her clit, instantly cooling it down. I looked up to see her belly and breasts covered in goosebumps. "Mmmmh?" she cried softly, and raised her hips, looking for the warmth of my mouth.

Just as I put my mouth over her clit again, I heard four sharp knocks on the front door. Rosie stiffened. What the hell! I thought. This is very inconvenient. What if it is Rosie's brother coming to look for her?

Brain_D
Brain_D
49 Followers