The Story of Shiloh Cash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were so full of tears, I couldn't see. I could feel my mascara running lines down my face. If I could have seen my face then, Whore would have been the very first of my self-imposed titles. Whore did have a certain sordid ring to it though. There was a certain reckless abandon in its connotation. The more I thought about the word, the more I liked it. A wonderfully filthy thought rose in my head. A thought I couldn't get past no matter how hard I tried. I was a whore. I was a whore for big, black cock. A BBC Whore. That's just what I was. Deep down inside, I knew nothing would ever be the same in my life. I would never be more than that, and that was just fine with me. It was so much more than I'd ever been before.

I flashed back to all those times in high school when people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, what I was going to do with my life. I never thought Whore was a valid life choice, not until I felt a massive black cock ramming into me over and over again, ravaging me and making me love every second of it. This was what I wanted. This is what I needed, even if I never knew it. A huge, monster cock stretching me out, making me whole, making me happy. Making me satisfied. Making me the woman I wanted to be, for the first time in my life.

Darnell thrust even deeper than I could have imagined, pulling me out of my head and forcing me into the moment.

"I'm gonna cum!" Darnell growled, his grip tightening on both my hips and hair.

"Feed it to me, I want to taste it!" I shouted, my voice hoarse from all the screaming.

I was never loud in bed before, but that was probably because sex had never been this much fun.

When he pulled out of me, I felt the sensation all over my body. When he pulled me to the floor and started stroking that big meat rod of his, I quivered with anticipation. I grabbed it with both hands, stroking it towards my open mouth wantingly. Then I wrapped my red lips around the wide head of his cock, massaging the shaft gently and provoking a moan. When he came, I let his hot, sticky-salty-sweet seed wash across my tongue and down my throat. I happily swallowed his sticky spunk, and milked the last drops of it from his still throbbing cock. I smiled up at him, a whore's smile, with runny mascara, smeared lipstick and a thin, dripping mixture of cum and drool leaking from one corner of my mouth. I felt full. I felt contented. I felt like myself for the first time ever. He looked at me, smiling warmly, then he took my hand in his.

"I think we could use a shower, don't you?" he said, leading me up the stairs.

"Only if it leads to round two, big boy." I said trying to be coy and failing miserably, my whore's hunger betraying me again.

The bathroom was really nice, big and roomy with a large shower and a black shag throw in the middle, continuing the black on white motif Darnell had going with his décor -and our evening. I stepped into the shower, eagerly rubbing at my moist lips. I wanted more, I needed more, one round just wasn't enough. Not anymore, not now that I knew what real pleasure was. Darnell was standing there grinning, one hand stroking his thick, black cock. I licked my lips hungrily, my eyes going wide as dinner plates as I saw his massive, meaty member surge back to life. I slid two fingers inside my soaking pussy, moaning gently as I turned on the water with my free hand.

Darnell stepped into the shower, pressing me against the cool tiled wall and holding his toned ebony body against mine. The hot water ran between our bodies as he locked me in a deep, lust-driven kiss. My hand found his rod, and I felt it pulse in my palm as it grew ever harder. I stroked gently in time with our kiss, moaning into his mouth in ecstasy. He kissed me like I'd never been kissed before, like he wanted me, like he needed me. When Darnell broke the kiss, my toes were curling and I'm pretty sure I had that big beautiful cock in a vice grip. He didn't complain though, he just kept going. Darnell kissed down my neck, running his tongue down it and gently biting at my shoulder. I could feel his hot breath against my skin even in the steamy water. He cupped one breast and brought the nipple up to his mouth, teasing it with his teeth and tongue before sucking gently. My knees went weak again, I could hardly manage to stand, I had to throw both my arms around his broad shoulders and hang on for dear life.

Darnell must have thought I was suggesting some course of action, because he suddenly gripped my hips and lifted me up. I played my part, taking his stiff rod and guiding it between my moist pussy lips. He lowered me hard and fast, plunging that big cock deep inside of me and causing me to moan into his shoulder and rake my nails into his back. I wrapped my legs around him, the running water adding a degree of difficulty to our positioning, but we soldiered on nevertheless.

He thrust hard and deep, hitting places that I never thought could be hit. I came almost immediately, biting his shoulder and screaming into his dark flesh, but he didn't' break stride. He kept pumping that massive rod inside me, in and out, in and out. Every inch sending shivers through my body, making me full, making me whole. It didn't take much of Darnell's big dick to get me off, but having an orgasm and having my hunger for cock sated were two entirely different beasts. I was addicted, that was something I needed to face, each time I felt those ten, long, thick inches stretch my little white pussy, I knew with every screaming fiber in my being that I needed to feel it again. Each thrust raised the threshold on what I needed. In the back of my mind, I knew even then that this was just the beginning. Darnell was my introduction, the first in what would be a very long line of big, black cocks in my life. I was new to this, but I was already insatiable. It was already impossible for me to have enough. As the hot water poured over our rhythmically moving forms, I looked up at the ceiling, drifting away in the sheer rapturous ecstasy of it all. I pondered where I would go from here, what deliciously dark delicacies awaited me in this adventure I was embarking on.

As I rode the rolling waves of pleasure, I made a mental note to ask Darnell if he had any friends I would like. I felt Darnell's thrusts become more and more frantic. I moved my lips to his ear and whispered.

"Go ahead, I'm on the pill." I moaned.

My ebony Adonis grunted eagerly as he thrust faster and deeper, digging his fingers into my soft steam-pink skin. When I felt his hot seed shoot inside me, it was like nothing I had ever imagined. His big cock twitched three times and filled my wanting pink pussy with hot, sticky spunk. Even as he blew his big load, Darnell showed no signs of stopping his thrusting. With each ramrod thrust of his big cock, I could feel his liquid gift being stuffed deeper and deeper inside of me. I could feel it seeping out around the base of his cock, running down my shaking legs. When he finally stopped pounding me, he pulled out slowly and we slid down the wall together, coming to a rest seated under the falling water, which had started to turn icy.

We sat in silence for a while, both too fuck-drunk in the afterglow to say anything. Eventually Darnell opened his mouth and broke the silence.

"You know Shiloh, you'd look damn fine carryin' a Black Man's baby." He said, looking at me with a previously unseen warmth.

I was stunned, partially because I had been thinking the same thing, and partially because that was the first time Darnell had used my name since we met online. I couldn't let on that I agreed with him, I figured I had let him have enough power so far,

"You know Darnell, as good as felt to be filled with your hot cum, I think I prefer to swallow every, little, drop." I whispered, running my hand against his soft cock and licking my lips.

"I'm so hungry Darnell, don't you have any more of that sticky-sweet cum?" I moaned, leaning towards him beaming.

"Damn girl, you a freak. I mean, I like it, but you a freak..." Darnell started, finally finding the strength to stand and turn off the water, "I'm all tapped out for the night babygirl, but if you're still DTF I might be able to call some of my boys for you."

As good as that sounded, I needed to get home soon. I didn't know what time it was, but I knew I'd been gone far too long. I stood, shaking.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time big boy, I gotta run for now." I said, stepping out of the shower and starting to get dressed.

"Well you know the way out girl, but about what you was sayin... I think I have an idea if you're free later this month..." He said.

As I drove home, legs still shaking, I thought about Darnell's idea. In the heat of the moment, it had sounded like heaven. On the drive home however, as a faint specter of guilt over my infidelity began to creep up in my subconscious, I wondered if my satisfaction was worth the potential harm it could cause my husband. Pulling up to a stoplight, I caught a glimpse of myself in the rearview, and I saw something that put an end to all of my lingering doubts. I was smiling, ear to ear. Hell, I was practically beaming. I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt so good. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so happy.

I pulled out my phone and sent Darnell a message. Hell yes I'd entertain at his client's record release party. I wouldn't miss it for the world. The old Shiloh Cash wouldn't dream of taking on a room full of drunken, horny rappers and hype-men. Shy little Shiloh was a thing of the past, this was the new me. This was the real me, the proud black cock whore... And I wouldn't miss an opportunity like this.

12