The Story of Shiloh Cash Ch. 02

Story Info
Shiloh's addiction is growing, but how far will she go?
3.1k words
4.38
10.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darnell told me that I was welcome back at his place anytime, but as badly as I wanted to drop by, I wasn't ready yet. He'd given me the single best night of my life, and I desperately wanted to return the favor. I was still new to dealing with anything of his calibre though. My husband, despite whatever attempts he'd made with that little pink thing of his, had failed to prepare me for a real cock. If I was going blow Darnell's mind, I needed practice.

Still, I wasn't exactly deep in the Black Cock Scene, so I hit up the forum and started cruising my old missed connections. I was looking for something quick and dirty. Something I could lock down in a few messages and really break the training wheels off. Nothing complicated and drawn out, just a Big Black Cock to practice my technique on. After a little browsing by area, and sending out some tasteful nudes, I found what I was looking for.

The Friday night after my birthday, I told Dusty I was going out. I didn't bother telling him where I was going, or when I'd be back. It wasn't any of his business anyway. I drove across the city, feeling that familiar need swell up inside of me. I gripped the steering wheel tight and gritted my teeth. I felt like an addict, looking for a fix. Which made sense, because that's exactly what I was.

After a half-hour of fighting traffic, I made it to The Red Door. It was a trashy little local club my girlfriends and I frequented when we wanted loud music and cheap drinks. I eagerly checked my phone. A single text declared that my 'date' had already arrived and was waiting for me in the back. I checked my make-up in the rear-view and hurried inside. After working my way through the Friday night crowd I found him sitting at the bar drinking a glass of ice water.

His name was Tremaine, and he was definitely younger than me. He had to be eighteen to get in, but he couldn't be much more than that. He was tall and lanky, with small but tight muscles. He was wearing rectangular thin-framed glasses and had long hair tied back in bundled dreads.

"Tremaine?" I asked, noticing that he looked almost like his profile picture.

"Hey there sexy, te-tell me you're Shiloh." He stammered, smiling to reveal a mouth full of braces and doing his best to project some false confidence.

I rolled my eyes and placed one hand on the crotch of his baggy jeans.

"Let me see it." I said, the wicked smile growing on my lips betraying my futile attempts to display some sort of dominance in this situation.

He was taken aback by my forwardness, and took a moment to find the right words. He stammered for a bit before swallowing audibly.

"Uh... Here?" He asked, looking around.

I was running out of patience. I needed his cock inside me, needed to feel full again. Needed to get fucked like Darnell had fucked me. Or at least as close as this guy could manage. I took a firm grip of his growing bulge and pulled him off of his barstool. He didn't put up a fight - which is good, because he would have lost. Pulling him along by the crotch, I pushed my way through the shambling crowd and into the men's room. I felt eyes following us, and the thought of being recognized sent bolts of adrenaline surging through me. Deep down, I think I wanted to get caught.

The Red Door's men's room was as trashy as one would suspect from this sort of dive, with cracking red paint covered by an incredible amount of graffiti that spanned each wall and parts of the ceiling, and came in every shade imaginable. It had three stalls, two small and one larger, more accessible one. The poor guy seemed at a total loss as I spun him around and shoved his back against the wall inside the largest stall, slamming the door shut behind me with one heeled foot. He opened his mouth to speak but was silenced as I locked him in a deep kiss, pushing my body against his. I kissed him hard and long, rolling my tongue and biting his lower lip as I pulled away. Then I dropped to my knees and pulled his baggy jeans and boxers down in one motion. He gasped loudly as I took his big cock in both hands.

I stroked it in slow, twisting motions, examining my prize up close. The pictures Tremaine had sent were nice, but they didn't really do it any justice. His cock was thicker than Darnell's, but not quite as long. It was less veiny as well, which was fine. I knew I would get what I wanted from it. I pressed my pink-glossed lips to his shaft, kissing it romantically. In a text earlier this week, Darnell had called them DSL's, Dick-Sucking-Lips, but I figured I needed more practice before I could hold that sort of title.

My lips were one of my favorite qualities though. My best friend, June, the twenty-year-old daughter of two very short Chinese immigrants, was especially envious of them. Though she was also envious of my ass, and my tits, as well as my new lifestyle. I'm not trying to say June was lacking in any particular department, just that she was barely five feet even and might clear ninety pounds if she was soaking wet, wearing a big coat and rain boots. June was the very first person I told about my newfound love. For all her minuteness, she was a true size-queen, and while she had never had one herself, she swore by the BBC she'd seen.

As I kissed my way up the shaft of the younger man's thick cock, I thought about June's drawer full of over-sized black dildos.

"I just want to be ready when I get my hands on a real one." she had said after showing me, giggling like a schoolgirl.

June had helped me tremendously in the last week. It meant everything to have someone I could confide in. Someone who didn't judge me for needing more than my husband could provide. We'd gone toy shopping, and she had helped me pick out something to take the edge off days when I couldn't get a real BBC in me. I'd have to return the favor, I thought, swirling my tongue before wrapping my lips around Tremaine's broad tip. Maybe if this turned out alright I'd set him up with June next. I think she'd like him, if she could manage to get him inside her.

With both hands, I stroked his hard rod slowly, running my soft fingers over every inch of his spit-slicked size. I smiled as I saw the thick ring my smearing pink lipstick had created on his dark cock. It made me think of flood lines, indisputable proof of how far I could take a thick, meaty cock in my throat. I could go farther. I knew I could, but not yet, I needed to take it slow, pace myself or he'd blow early like Dusty always did. I couldn't let that happen before I had my fill.

I took one hand and pulled my red v-neck down exposing my milky white double-dee's. I released his wet rod, feeling it flop heavily against my chest, and slid it between my tits, cupping them together around his hard cock. He moaned, the gentle, high moan of someone who was maybe a little in over his head. But the size of his tool told a different tale however, one of pure, unbridled masculinity.

I looked up at him, biting my lower lip and batting my big blue eyes, and then I started to bounce my tits up and down on his cock. His cock was hot and wet between my tits, I could feel it throb and pulse against my chest. Keeping it between my breasts, I tilted my head forward and wrapped my pink lips around the head, sucking gently while massaging my tits along the shaft.

"No no no no no no... Don't stop, please don't stop..." He said in a harsh whisper, his hands moving slowly toward my hair.

I increased my suction, sliding his cock deeper into my mouth as I did so, and I felt his fingers run through my hair. He was gentle. Unlike Darnell, he wasn't here to dominate me, to make me beg for his cock. This was the other end of the spectrum. I was in control, and somehow that was even hotter. The feeling of his long fingers running through my hair sent a shiver down my spine, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing on end and my already wet pussy was soaking through my thong. There was something unimaginably sexy about hearing a Black Man beg, but I wasn't cruel. I wrapped one hand around his shaft, and cupped his sizable sack in the other, then I drove his huge wet cock down my throat, planting my lipstick ring barely an inch and a half from the base before coming up gagging and gasping for air. I slid him into my mouth again, sucking the drool off his throbbing member and then as I pulled him out with loud, wet pop, I spit it back onto his cock and stood up, stepping out of my drenched underwear.

I pressed my hands against his chest and turned around, lifting up my skirt and grinding my bare ass against his rock hard cock. Then I bent over slowly and touched my pink-painted toes.

"Well?" I asked coyly, gyrating my hips and pressing his thick cock between my cheeks. "Don't you know not to keep a girl waiting?"

He paused for a beat, like he didn't know what to say, but then he decided to follow the old adage and let his actions speak for him. He placed one hand on my hip, and with the other he guided his long, thick rod into my wanting pussy. It was so fast, so deep, so sudden, I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out in ecstasy. This was what I had been needing all week. This was what made me whole. I was myself again, a humble, horny, hungry worshiper at the Church of Black Cock. I was a Nun at prayer and this rod was God. I was a bitch in heat, panting and moaning. My eyes rolling back in pleasure as the timid kid I had taken to the bathroom became a man, taking my body and fucking me raw. He was going balls deep with each thrust, and it was everything I could do to not scream, but I knew that my resolve wouldn't hold. He was all passion and no experience. No rhythm, just need.No skill, just raw, Black Power.

I stopped him just long enough to grab my thong off the floor and stuff it into my mouth like a makeshift gag, I clenched the balled up fabric in my teeth, tasting my own sweet juices as they were rung out of it into my mouth. I braced myself against the door of the stall, then grunted the gag-muffled words "fuck me" as I pushed my hips back against him, driving that huge monster back inside of me. He took the reins again, hooking his thumbs into the belt loops on my denim skirt and slamming that gigantic cock to the hilt again and again.

I couldn't contain it anymore. It was so thick. It stretched me so good. I was so full. I came, hard and screaming. Some small part of my mind that wasn't preoccupied with the class-a fucking I was receiving hoped that the thong-gag was enough to keep my screaming orgasms localized to the bathroom, but in retrospect, the bar itself was probably loud enough on its own. I had come two more times from the ceaseless ramming when he grabbed me by the hair. I could feel it, I could feel his confidence growing with every single thrust. He yanked my hair hard, and slapped my ass with his free hand. I squealed with pleasure and pain as the commingling sensations warred throughout my body. His cock, his incredible, magnificent cock. It was almost too thick to bear. When he pulled back, that broad tip almost left me, and when he drove it home again, the stretching made me see stars.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! Take it! Take what you want! Take me!" I shrieked, letting the thong fall from my mouth as an awe-inspiring orgasm crashed over me like a tidal wave.

My legs were trembling almost too much to stand when I heard the bathroom door swing open. My face was pressed against the crack in the stall door, and I locked eyes with a maintenance man, pulling a cart of cleaning supplies.

He looked to be my Daddy's age, with salty streaks of white running through his close cut black hair and weathered, ashy black skin that looked like old leather. The nametag on his blue jumpsuit said Earl, and he met my gaze with a look that showed an utter lack of surprise.

Earl turned away quickly and grabbed for the door, but my Need, my Addiction was too great. I beat on the door with my fist and called out to him.

"Get in here, I could use some help." I moaned in the sexiest voice I could muster with a cock this big pounding my breath away.

Earl shot me a knowing smile that said he had been around the block once or twice with my kind, and then hung an 'out-of-order' sign on the outside of the door before dropping his jumper and walking into the stall, his absolutely massive cock swinging half-mast between his skinny legs.

Tremaine didn't say a word as I grabbed Earl's long tool and stuffed it eagerly into my mouth. He just paused long enough for us to reposition, and then went right back to plowing me like a Denver snowdrift. I came again almost immediately, this time screaming into Earl's big dick like it was a Emo band's rented microphone. Earl grabbed my hair in two handfuls, and began to fuck my throat while Tremaine absolutely wrecked my pussy. If one black cock was heaven, I didn't know how to describe two, there simply wasn't a word in the English language that sufficed. There is something about choking on a thick, black cock that is almost orgasmic in and of itself. Part of it is the oxygen deprivation, but the bulk of it is the raw masculine power of the thing in your mouth. To do that, while being fucked silly by a second massive black cock is the most incredible experience.

Orgasm after body-wracking orgasm later, Earl pulled out suddenly and smiled at me.

"No... Don't take it away..." I pleaded, looking up at him with gagging-induced tear-filled eyes.

"Look girly, it's not that I don't like fuckin yo pretty little white face, but it's my turn in that hot-box of yours and I'm not takin' no for an answer." Earl said, slapping his hard, wet cock against my pouting lips a few playful times.

"Fair enough, old man." Tremaine said, pulling his soda-can-esq girth out of me and walking around me.

I stood up briefly to stretch my shaking legs. Earl came up behind me as I bent, grabbed the back of my skirt, and pressed the tip of this hard cock against my dripping pussy. I moaned loudly, and Tremaine positioned himself so that I could take him in my mouth again. I slurped and gagged on Tremaine's thick cock as Earl found his rhythm. I reveled in the taste of myself on him while I enjoyed the fruits of Earl's vast experience. He had rhythm, he knew tricks. He fucked me at a shifting, downward angle, making sure to slide that long rod along my G-spot on every stroke. Then, just for good measure, he reached around my leg and stroked my clit with his fingers. I came squirting, gushing, shaking. I came harder than I ever had in my life. Tears welled up in my eyes and my knees went weak. I'd have fallen to the floor if Earl wasn't holding me up from behind. As soon as that orgasm passed, Earl coaxed another just like it out of me. And then another.

After another electrifying half-hour of being spit-roasted by two massive black rods, Earl went deep enough to force me to take Tremaine's thick lcock balls-deep down my screamed-sore throat. I felt his heavy sack slap against my chin, then I felt his meaty cock convulse as he sent a torrent of cum straight down my throat.

I grabbed his ass with both hands, holding him balls-deep for as long as I could manage. Once the flood of spunk stopped, I pushed him back, feeling his long, thick cock slide wetly out of my mouth. Then I pushed back against Earl, taking him all the way in.

I gyrated my hips, grinding him inside me while moaning like a proud whore, and in a few minutes he pushed me forward and was brandishing his slick cock. I dropped to my knees, partially to play along, but mostly because I could hardly stand. Earl stroked his huge cock slowly, and I moaned and bit my lip. He squeezed out five huge spurts of hot, sticky cum onto my tits and I moaned and pressed them together. Then I grabbed my thong off the floor, and tossed it into Tremaine's lap.

"Text me sometime, Sweetheart." I cooed, getting to my feet and stepping out of the stall.

I stopped by the mirror, adjusted my V-neck and rolled my skirt back down. Once I'd caught my breath, I took a moment to re-apply my lipstick and walked back into the bar satisfied. I grabbed a beer from the bartender, and sat at the bar. I checked my phone, five missed calls, all from Dusty. Five new voicemails, also from my husband. I thought about calling him back, and decided to text Darnell instead.

"How many guys did you say would be at the party?" I typed, then I ordered another beer and began tapping my fingers on the bar impatiently as I waited for Darnell's response.

After what felt like forever, my screen lit up with a new message, I tapped my way through the lock-code, then the text menu, and my eyes lit up to match the glow of the phone.

"About seven, you excited?"