The Story of Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers

"Uh, what do you want me to do?"

"Just stay in the bathroom with me, so if I fall or anything you're there. I didn't mean to take a shower together!" she blushed.

"Tell you what, I'll put on my swimsuit in case I need to get wet."

"Mark... you're gonna have to see me naked. You've already seen it once, but now you're gonna get an eyeful."

"Tiff... Whatever you need, let me know. I'm here to help you today."

He went got out his swimsuit and changed in the bathroom, then helped her in. She began to take off her clothes and he helped her. He turned on the water and she climbed in, pulling the curtain closed. She washed her hair first, then moved on to trying to clean her body. When she bent down, she began to feel dizzy. "Mark... can you give me a hand?"

"What?"

"Just... just wash from the waist down. I can't bend over, I got dizzy. I don't want to fall."

"Sure." He climbed in the bathtub and took the washcloth. He soaped her legs and then moved to her butt and crotch. She spread her legs to help, looking up at the ceiling the whole time, blushing. He soaped her up and rinsed her off quickly, then helped her rinse conditioner out of her hair. He shut off the shower and helped her over the tub, then used a towel to dry her off. She felt exhausted and let him do the work. When she was dry, he put one of his t-shirts on her and led her back to the bed, laying her down.

"Tiff, you look beat. I'm gonna go get some food for you, we can eat in here. Just lay back and rest, 'kay?"

"Mark... thanks."

He went out and heated up some spaghetti he had made, bringing two plates into the bedroom. She was laying back on the bed almost asleep. He gave her the plate and sat on the bed beside her.

"Y'know what the worst thing about this is, Mark?"

"What?"

"I... if I had known... I probably... would've kept the baby. I actually want to be a mother, to do it right. I want to prove that I'm not like her."

"I get that, but... do you think you could handle a baby right now? I mean, wouldn't it have been a constant reminder of what happened? I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't know how you could look at the kid every day knowing..."

"I think I could... it isn't their fault, y'know? Just sayin'."

"You'll find a guy someday, one who'll give you all the kids you want."

"I don't want a hundred, just two or three."

"Tiff... with the body you got, you'll find a guy. Trust me, I've seen it. You're... you're really very pretty. I know you think you're fat, but... no."

She blushed. "Not to be rude, but I know you think I'm pretty... Let's just say it was obvious. Don't worry, I'm not freaking about that. It is nice to know somebody finds me attractive. Mark, just... Don't worry about me so much. It'll be ok."

The next day, her cell phone rang as she lay in bed. She didn't know the number but answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Tiffany Andrews?"

"Yes... who is this?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is Sue! How are you doing?"

"I... I'm ok. The doctor thinks I'll be good by the weekend."

"In that case, can you start Monday?"

"You still want me to work for you?"

"Oh, yes dear! I just needed to know if you were still interested. Since you are, we can backdate your hire to the interview date."

"Ok... why?"

"You get insurance the day you start. So... that way your hospital stay will be covered."

"You... you would do that for me?"

"As long as you want to work for us, yes!"

"Thank you so much! I... I was worried about paying for it."

"I'll email you the information so you can get it to the hospital. Can I plan on seeing you Monday? We start at 8 am."

"Absolutely! Thank you again, Sue."

"You're welcome, and welcome aboard!"

That took care of one of her problems. She lay back smiling when her brother came in.

"You look happy."

"I still got the job.... And they are starting the insurance so I am covered for the hospital stay."

"Really? Wow... Maybe you found a home here..."

"Hope so, I really hope so..."

The next day, she was beginning to get more stable. Mark stayed in the bathroom while she showered, but she did it all herself. She walked around the house sitting on the couch for dinner and carrying her own plate in the kitchen. Mark still tried to be at her side, but she was proving more independent by the hour.

By Sunday, she was feeling normal, at least as normal as she had in a while. She made sure she had clothes for Monday, and since Mark was going to work Monday as well she knew they had to have food made for the week. She cooked a roast, giving them some ready-made meals. In the evening, as they readied for bed, she looked over at Mark.

"Hey... I want to say thank you for everything you've done. I know it wasn't easy for you. Having to deal with naked and sick me can't be much fun."

"It's ok Tiff. You know I'll do anything you need."

"You're too good to me, y'know that? How will I ever find a decent guy if I have to compare him to you?"

"I'm pretty fucked up... I know you can do better."

She leaned in and gave him a kiss. "I know it's weird when we do that... but I like it. You're my rock, Mark. Thanks for letting me be so screwed up around you."

"Any time, sis..."

They went to work for the week. Tiffany did well, and Sue definitely didn't regret hiring her. She worked less hours than Mark, but she starting bringing in some reasonable money. In a month, she bought herself a small Toyota to drive back and forth to work. She and Mark were still sleeping in the same bed, and they still shared the occasional kiss.

A month later, one Friday night after Mark came home, she was putting dinner on the table when Mark came up behind her and gave her a hug. She leaned back into him for a second, then spun herself around.

"Mark, after dinner, can you make me a drink?"

"Sure, what's the occasion?"

"No occasion, just... just we need to talk."

"If you weren't my sister, I'd think you were breaking up with me!"

"Nah... just... I can't say it now, but after dinner..."

"Sure..."

They ate and talked of nothing. After they were done and the dishes cleaned, he made them a drink and they sat in the living room. Mark just stared at her until she put her drink down, about half-finished.

"Mark... I have to tell you something, and in order to tell you that I have to tell you something else. I know, it sounds confusing... Look, I have to tell you about Troy... It's something you need to know."

"You don't have to, but..."

"Yes, yes I do. Bear with me, OK? Troy was... he was just a guy I met at work. I dated him a few times, and I realized he wasn't what I was looking for. I had a party that night, and since he stayed to the end I thought it was a good time to break up with him. He... he put something in a drink he made for me. I didn't drink it all, but sometimes I wish I did. It... it kept me from moving, fighting, but I was basically conscious through it all. He... he always told me how much he liked my ass. He used it that night. He even brought lube, so he was planning it. He took me every way he could, left me feeling like a thing, not a person. I was hollow." She had tears coming out at this point.

"Tiff, you don't need to tell me all this."

"Yes, yes I do... Mark.... I came here with no expectations other than to get away from him. It worked... but I think I found more. Mark, I've had an epiphany over the last few weeks. I just don't know how you'll feel about it."

"What, Tiff? You can tell me anything!"

"That's kinda the point, but not exactly. Mark... You... you took care of me. You healed me, inside and out. I was broken, shattered, and you... you took me in and put me back together. The first time I kissed you, I think I knew the truth in the back of my mind, but I couldn't deal with it. When you saw me naked, that day with the towel...." She was blushing now. "Mark, I was wet. I know, TMI, but... Mark, what I am trying so horribly to say is that all this time I was comparing guys to you, I was stupid. Very stupid."

"Why? You're not stupid, Tiff."

"No, but I am stubborn. I refused to see what was right in front of me. You... you are the perfect guy for me. We fit together like a hand in a glove, we complement each other. Mark... I love you."

"I love you too, Tiff, but I guess I'm still confused."

"Mark... I love you. Not like you're my brother, but... I love you. I want to... to really be with you. Like... like we tell people we are."

"Wait... you mean... like... uhm... like we aren't related, like really being a girlfriend?"

"Now you're catching on. I know that's probably too weird for you. I... I am going to start looking for someplace to live. I'll get out of your hair. I know you probably don't feel like I do, so..."

"Tiff, wait."

"Why?"

He got up from his chair and bent down, face-to-face with her. "Tiff... ", then he kissed her. He kissed her, putting all his feelings into it. When he pulled back, her eyes were open wide.

"Mark... don't fuck with me...."

"Tiff... that's almost exactly what I want to do... I... I fell for you years ago. Why do you really think I never dated? Nobody ever made me feel like you. I... never told you, I didn't want to mess you up. You are braver than me, you had the guts to tell me."

"Shit..."

"What?"

"We wasted a lot of time..."

"How about we stop wasting it?"

They kissed again. Mark pulled back and smiled at his sister. "Tiff... let's do this right." He stood up and moved back to his chair. "Let's finish our drink and then we can sit on the couch and watch a movie."

"Mark..."

"Tiff... Just so you know, I want to jump on you right now... but I want this to be right, perfect... This has to be a date, if you will. I want to show you how much I really do love you."

"Mark... Let's finish our drink, then we can just let the night take us where it takes us. Stop trying to plan everything. Just... be."

They finished their drinks fairly quickly, then she stood up. "Mark, I'm gonna change clothes, I'll be back in a second."

"Sure."

Mark was changing channels, trying to find something to watch when she came out of the hallway. She made a noise and he looked up. She was wearing a black lace bustier with small black panties, stockings, and a garter. She leaned against the wall and looked at him, raising her eyebrows.

"Tiff... damn..."

"You like it?"

"No... I fucking love it. You are so amazing, so pretty, so..."

"Hot? Fuckable? What?"

"So... mine. You're mine right now, and I feel honored. You're so damned special, and out of all the guys on the planet you want to share yourself with me. I'm scared, to be honest. I... don't have a lot of experience. I want to make you feel special, but I'm scared."

"You've been making me feel special since I came out here Mark. Just be you... but if you keep me waiting, I'm gonna get mad."

He stood and walked to her, pulling her in for a kiss. She melted into him, kissing him back. He pulled back to breathe and stroked her face. "One last chance... you sure, Tiff? Once we do this, we can't undo it. Once I have you, I won't be able to stop. Fair warning."

"If you stop, I'll kill you. I need you, and I need you now. C'mon, Mark!" She took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She sat him down on the bed and stood in front of him, holding his hands. "Mark... I don't know how much you know about... my sex life. It's been pretty minimal, maybe not as bad as yours, but... I'm not totally sure of what I'm doing either. We can be scared, apprehensive, and worried, or... or we can do what comes naturally and have fun. I hope you choose fun. Stop being nervous... honestly, if you screw up I probably won't know. I know I like to kiss you, so let's start there and see where it takes us."

She sat on the bed next to him, blushing furiously. Mark leaned over and gave her a small kiss. It turned into a bigger kiss, which kept growing. His hands were moving over her back, and they fell over on the bed. His right hand roved down her back and on to her ass. He rubbed it slowly, then grabbed it tightly. "OOOhhh!" she groaned, so he kept doing it. Her hands were over his back and butt, then she pulled away. Flushed, she looked at him. "I think we both have too many clothes on."

"If you take off mine, I'll do yours!"

"I like your style..." Her hands reached around to his belt buckle, and after a short struggle it was open. She unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his arms, then went back to his pants. She managed to get the button at the top open, but it took her two hands to get the zipper down. She stood him up and knelt in front of him, pulling the pants down. His cock was sticking out of the front of his boxers. He stepped out of his pants and boxers after she pulled them down. She reached up with a shaky hand and grasped him, stroking slowly up and down. "Mark... I'm gonna suck your dick now. I want to... just... don't come in my mouth. Okay?"

"I'll try not to, but you have to expect it fast..."

She opened her mouth and slid it over him. He moaned and his legs started to shake. She moved up and down slowly, taking him until her gag reflex kicked in. She was looking up at him the entire time. She moved off and sucked his balls in her mouth, then licked up to his anus. He gave a start, and her eyes gave him a question. He answered by trying to relax and enjoy it. He pushed her off after a few seconds, and she pouted up at him.

"Y-you said not t-to come in your mouth. I had to stop you."

"In that case, thanks. Y'know, I still have my clothes on..."

"Guess I'll have to fix that." He stood her up and kissed her. He gently opened the knot on the string on the back of the bustier. He pulled it awkwardly apart and she put up her hands. He pulled it up over her head, her breast getting caught then falling with gravity to her chest, bouncing. He stared at them, red nipples rising to meet his gaze. He reached up, taking one in his hand and testing its weight. He lightly pinched the nipple, then leaned down and gently suckled it. She moaned, and he suckled harder. His hands moved down to the silk around her waist and pushed it down so it puddled to the floor. She stepped out of the panties, blushing. "Tiff... you're really beautiful. I know you think you're fat, but... nah. You're just beautiful." He pulled her down to the bed and climbed between her thighs. She had a small red landing strip, the rest was shaved. In the past, it had been more of a forest. He stroked it and she moaned.

"You like it Mark?"

"Oh yeah."

"I did it for you, yesterday."

"Imma try something..." He bent his head down and slowly licked her. She shuddered and let out a moan. He used his hands to open her up some, then started licking more. She began to moan more, and when he found her clit and started licking it her thighs began to quiver. She tried to push his head away, but she was too uncoordinated and he stayed. Finally she started squeezing his head with her thighs and he back out. She lay back, skin blotchy and red, looking up at him.

"Mark... It was great. I... I had to stop, I couldn't take any more! You didn't do anything wrong, ok? Just... do that again. Exactly like that. 'Cause it was amazing."

"Tiff... can we... y'know... do....it?"

"Fuck. You mean fuck. And yes, if you don't fuck me, I'm gonna go crazy. Be gentle, but... I think we should do that now."

He maneuvered himself between her thighs, and she reached down to line him up. She rubbed him across her opening a couple of time. "Mark... put it in. Put it in me. I've been dreaming about this, do it." He did. He slid in slowly and gently. She was tight but very wet. When he was completely inside her, he kissed her. She kissed him back, then began to buck her hips. He took the hint and began to move back-and-forth inside her, moving slowly at first then getting faster and faster. Way too quickly, he began to come inside her without much warning. She was coming at the same time, so when it was over he rolled off and she rolled in, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Mark. It was really great... and I want to do it some more. We can wait a few, but... I love you, Mark."

"Love you, Tiffany. I'm sorry I didn't last very long. It's... hopefully lack of practice."

"We'll just have to fix that, won't we?" She kissed him, then snuggled back into his body. As she lay, she started talking more. "Mark... are we still ok? I... I never want to lose you. I... I just don't want to screw us up."

"Tiff, I honestly feel closer to you right now than ever before. I feel things I've never felt, and it's all because of you. I don't think we screwed up. I think it's better now, more now."

"Good." She burrowed close, suddenly feeling tired. They fell asleep that way, not moving for hours until Mark got up to go to the bathroom. When he came out, she went in and came back to the bed. She stayed a little away from him, and he rolled over and grabbed her, spooning. He couldn't see, but her smile should've lit up the room.

The next morning she woke up first. She looked up at him, sleeping and felt warm and wanted. She giggled a little, snuggling deeper into him. This woke him up, and he squeezed her with his arms.

"Morning, Tiff... did you sleep well?"

"Best sleep I've ever had. How about you?"

"Fantastic."

"I don't want to be rude... but I stink, and I imagine you do too. I don't want to leave, but I need a shower."

"We could save water..."

"Let's try that when we get a bigger shower. I'm afraid of breaking it. When I get out, I'll get us some breakfast."

"OK... Love you Tiff."

"Right back at ya, Mark."

When he got out of the shower, he came out to find biscuits... and syrup. "Tiff, you didn't make me breakfast, you made YOU breakfast!"

"You know you love it. Eat up, you might need your strength this weekend."

"What for, Tiff?"

"How about this... when you're done, I'll race you to the bedroom. Winner gets the bottom, loser has to do all the work."

He looked at her and stuffed the biscuit in his mouth, chewing. When he swallowed, he looked at her and grinned...and took off for the bedroom. Tiffany didn't even get out of her chair for a moment, walking slowly in. He was almost naked already as she leaned against the doorway. "I knew I'd find a way to get you to let me on top. You are soooo easy!" She stripped off her t-shirt and shorts, walking to the bed. She straddled him and put him at her opening, sliding downward slowly. "If I could figure out a way to be like this forever, I'd do it...."

"Don't think I'd enjoy bathroom time..." he said with a grin.

"I think if I told you I wanted to poop on you, you'd let me. I would never, but you'd let me... 'cause you know you can't stand to lose me."

"True, Tiff. Very true."

Life went on. Mark and Tiffany spent most evenings in bed, playing and experimenting. Mark was saving money, not telling her he had his eyes on a house for them. They were a couple in the truest since of the word, doing virtually everything together and taking care of the other as best they could. They went out from time to time, seeing Roger and Sue sometimes at the bar. They all grew to be friends.

One day, Sue called Tiffany into her office and directed her to shut the door.

"Tiffany... this conversation may be difficult. I want you to know that all of this is... accidental. I know you know this is my company... you probably don't know that Mark actually works for Roger. Roger owns the company. We try to keep it quiet, and I'd appreciate your help with that. Also, this conversation is not a company discussion, just a... chat between friends."

"Uhhhmmm.... Ok. I just don't understand where this is going."

"Hang on a sec. You see, Roger and I decided to try to give you a birthday party this year, kind of a surprise. Just because we like you, really. You see, we have access to your employment records, so finding our birthdays and such is pretty easy. Understand?"

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers