The Story of Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers

"What did you do, Tiff?"

"I... have a kinda party set up."

"A party?"

"Yeah... do you trust me or do I tell you?"

"After all this... I'm gonna trust you on this. Don't do anything stupid though."

She drove them to Harvey's and they got out. "I dressed up for this place?"

"Just wait..."

They went in and the place was decorated to the hilt. White and silver everywhere, balloons, and an altar up front. He looked at her. "What's that for?"

"You'll see..."

A few minutes later Sue and Roger showed up. They all shared a drink, then Aunt Sophia pulled up with the kids. "They can't come to a bar!" Mark said.

"It's a private party, don't worry." She smiled.

"OK, everybody, let's do this thing!" Roger yelled out and walked to the top of the altar.

"Tiff, what's going on?"

"Come with me, Mark..." She went up to the altar with him. There was a girl to her side, one he'd never met.

"Hey Mark!" she said.

He thought he recognized the voice. "Christine?"

"In the flesh! How ya doing?"

"Confused, Christine. Very confused."

Roger came down and stood beside Mark. Sue came up to the front.

"Ok, let's get this started. Mark, this was all Tiffany's idea.... We all know you can't be married, but... nobody said you still can't commit. Tiffany, I believe you have something to say?"

"Mark... " she choked a second. "Mark... I love you, and I always will. I always have, I think. I promise you, in front of all our friends, that from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, through good health and bad, that I will love you and take care of you. I promise that I will ask questions to remove any doubts about what we say to each other. I promise that I will love you forever, and that I will never ever ever ever leave you." Christine handed her a ring. "With this ring I am bound to you, never ending, forever."

"Tiff... pardon, but I didn't have any time to compose anything. I promise to take everything you promised me and give it back twofold. I promise I will love you, and I promise I will never leave." He felt a nudge, and Roger was handing him a ring. "Tiff, with this ring I pledge unending loyalty and love, 'til death do us part."

"You may kiss the bride!" Sue said. Sophia was doing a poor job of holding back her tears as Mark and Tiffany kissed. When it was over, he shoved her lightly. "I woulda had something better to say if you warned me!"

"Tiffany, Mark, it was beautiful!" Christine said. "I know, maybe later you can have a better commitment ceremony, but she wouldn't wait."

"It's good to finally have a face to go with the voice, Christine. Good to meet you."

"Well, Marie... Tiffany kinda lied, it was supposed to be us getting married. That's what she told me in the beginning, years ago. I'm happy for you both, Mark. I've... been on your side since, well, y'know, but... she made me promise not to tell you anything. I'm sorry, Mark. I'm really sorry about that."

"It worked out... don't worry about it."

Everyone sat down and started to eat some food and have a drink. After a minute, Christine began to tap her glass. "I'm going to start the toasts... this may be long, but it has a point so bear with me. When I first met Tiffany, well, first she called herself Marie, her middle name. Anyway, for some reason we hit it off immediately. She told me one day her brother was going to come visit, and I was supposed to marry him. Liar." Laughter flowed. "Anyway, things weren't all bad, but sometimes bad things happen. I helped her move, sadly, but we kept in touch. Out of the blue, I got a call from Mark. He had to prove it was him... let's just say biscuits and syrup is a strange thing, so I knew he wasn't lying. If you know, you know! He was concerned about her then. We talked occasionally, but I spent more time talking to Tiffany. She was telling me how great her brother was, how much he was helping her.... Then everything changed. It was weird, but she was talking about some guy she met and how great he was. Now, Mama didn't raise no fool, so one day I managed to put two-and-two together. After a long conversation, I got on board, mostly because she'd never been so happy." She stopped and took a drink. "Suddenly, after a month with no communication, Mark calls looking for her. Well... we all know how that went, but I did tell her that she had unfinished business to take care of. Just when I'd finally gotten used to her alone and sad, one day she calls happy... Guess who she finally talked to? Yeah... Her and I talked long and hard about what to do... I finally told her that if she didn't come claim Mark, I would! Happily, or maybe not, she listened and here we are today. I want Mark and Mar... Tiffany to know how happy I am for you both... just... don't fight. I can't be in the middle anymore! You... really found a good one here, Mark. Now, I'm sure someone else has something to say... Love you both!" And she sat down.

Roger was next to stand. "Mark, Tiffany... I don't know how to follow that." Laughter. "I know every relationship has ups and downs, and yours certainly has. I just want to say I have seen Mark grow from a snot-nosed factory scrub to the man he is today. I'm pretty sure that Tiffany had a lot to do with that. Tiffany, I want you to know that while you were gone, he was a basket case. Never seen a guy more lost in my life... I actually had to sit him down and tell him to get his shit together. To his credit, he did, and to your credit, you did as well. I wish you both a long and happy life."

Aunt Sophia stood next. "I'm a bit of a latecomer to all this. I met Tiffany again a few years ago, she was tired, struggling, and pregnant. I wondered who had done this to her, and I admit I had some evil thoughts. It took a while, but I finally got the truth out of her. When I did, I suggested she talk to Mark... I think we all know she can be stubborn at times. I was actually thinking of contacting Mark when their mother passed. If Mark hadn't come, I probably would have called him. Anyway, I babysat all I could for them during that short time. I knew when I saw her face that night, but she needed more convincing. She did listen to me, finally, when I told her to go to him, make sure it was what she wanted. When she came back from that, she was... the happiest I've ever seen her. She still is! I've gotten to know Mark a bit the last few days. These two... they are two amazing people, but together, together they can conquer the world."

Sue stood up after that. "When I first met Mark, he was just a lonely young man. Then one day, out of the blue, we met him with Tiffany. I saw Mark glowing that day... Tiffany was different. She had a haunted look in her eyes, except when she looked at Mark. These two became inseparable, I thought. The transformation in both of them was remarkable, and when Tiffany started working for me, I knew she was someone pretty special. Tiffany, when you left, I want you to know one thing. Mark... Mark fell apart. Mark never looked for another woman though. He stayed completely true to you. When we found you back in his life, Roger and I had a long talk... All I can say about that is seeing you together now is making any decisions we made easy. In the meantime, Mark, I want you to know Tiffany had Roger and I set this up for you two. This is great, but... we have a honeymoon for you two as well. We couldn't get the booking we wanted immediately, so you have to wait a couple of weeks. We love you two, and we wish you all the best!"

Mark stood up. "Tiff, everybody.... I've had this dream for years now. I'm hoping I never wake up if this is a dream this time. All of you are the important people in our lives... all of you are part of our family now. If you need anything, anything at all, come to us. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being here. Christine, you didn't bring a plus one! I know you have a guy, so I won't set you up... yet. I... want everyone to be just as happy as I am in this moment. Tiff, I love you. I'll do whatever work we need to do, any task, anything I have to do to keep this. It's always been you, it always was, always will be.... Now, we look forward to the rest of our lives..."

Tiffany stood. "First, I want to say... I'm sorry. I hurt a lot of people, and those people were the ones who care the most about me. Now, I think I finally got it right. Nobody is perfect, but he's goddamned close. Mark, I love you. I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy, because that is the right thing to do. I love you, I trust you, and I need you. So... how about we get this party started?"

Mark and Tiffany had the first dance, then everyone else began to join. Mark danced with Marie, her feet on top of his shoes. He danced with Christine, he even danced with Aunt Sophia. Tiffany danced with little Mark, Roger, and Christine. The kids were starting to yawn when they decided to call it a night. Aunt Sophia took the kids home, and Tiffany drove Mark to the best hotel in town. She took him to the honeymoon suite, and he carried her over the threshold. She was giggling as he laid her on the bed.

"Tiff... you didn't have to do all that. I was already committed."

"I know... but I wanted you to know I'm all in, whatever happens. I... I didn't want any doubts between us."

'I don't have any..."

"Mark... I want you to know, I'm two days late."

"Told you then. I'm not surprised, having dealt with it once. Now I know... but that's also why I wanted another bedroom!"

"What if it's twins again?"

"I don't think so... but if it is, we'll buy a bigger house. We'll handle it."

"Mark... can you do something for me?"

"Sure, anything..."

"Shut up and make me come."

"I think I can do that!" He unzipped her dress and let it fall. "Tiff... you are still the most beautiful woman in the world... and I can't believe that I'm the one you want."

She was pulling off his shirt. "Yes, you are the one I want... now and forever. Mark, has anyone ever told you that sometimes you talk too much?"

He laughed and dove his face into her breasts. He kissed and licked, then put them together and motorboated her, looking up. "Always wanted to do that..." he said as she shook her head, giggling. He moved lower, taking off her underwear and stroking her. He began to lick slowly and gently around the edges before spreading her open and sucking in her clit.

"Holy shit!" she groaned, pulling his head closer. He licked faster, curling his tongue around her clit. Her thighs began to quiver and he kept licking until she pushed his head away.

"Mark... you get better at that every time you do it!"

"Clearly I need more practice then!"

"Any time, mister, any time. But right now... now it's my turn." She grabbed his cock, slowly moving up and down. "I wanna suck on you... but I'm so horny I want to ride this first!" She rolled him and mounted on top of him. "I've missed this, and I missed you." She slid down on him, hissing. She began to move up and down, breasts quaking and shaking as she rolled her hips. He put his hands on her hips and rose to meet each downward thrust. She was moaning, beginning to come. When she had ridden it out, she pulled off quickly and dove her lips down over his cock. She swallowed most of him down, then began to quickly move her head. He thrust up, making her gag a few times before he lost control and filled her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but some still ran out of her mouth. She pulled back, using her fingers to scoop the rest. "I... I never tried it until the other day... but I think I like it. Maybe it's just you, but I'll never find out about anyone else. I... I want to be here for you, forever."

"Tiff... do you really want to talk about this now?"

She sat on the bed naked, bits of come on her chest and face. "Kind of."

"What is it you need to tell me, Tiff?"

"Mark... I never cheated on you. I never had sex with anyone else."

"You've said that..."

"I did kiss a guy. I did. We... played. Through clothes, never naked. He... he never made me feel like you do. I kept hoping it would change, but... I mean, it felt good, but not like when you do things. I guess... I guess I sorta did cheat. I... I'm sorry."

"Tiff, you can't cheat if we aren't together. You did what you thought was right, you never meant to hurt me or anyone else. I... I went on a date. We never even kissed. She figured out I was hung up on someone else within two hours. She said if I ever got over you to call, but... that wasn't going to happen. Look, one last time. It's over, it's in the past. What happened, happened. Can we just look forward? All this is going to slowly poison things unless we quit dwelling on it."

"You're not mad at me?"

"I don't want you to do it again, but... it was what it was. Now, it's all about us and the future. OK?"

"Mark... I can promise one thing. Your lips are the only ones I want, your dick is the only one I want. No one else, ever."

"Good.... So, where would you like this dick?"

"My pussy feels empty."

"Let me help you..." He laid her down and kissed her. He could see in her eyes how much she loved him, and he felt the same. He slid in and began to move, watching her face as she got more excited. He moved faster and harder, still watching. Her face screwed up and she began to moan, and when her orgasm was over he pulled out and wrapped her breasts around him, moving only a few times until he filled the valley between them with his come. He laid down and she smiled at him.

"That was a new one...."

"Saw it in a movie... thought I'd try it. If you don't mind, we will do that again!"

"I do like your style...."

They went home the next morning after stopping for a quick breakfast. "I only have today off, Roger said, so... if there's anything you want to do, it's either today or wait until the weekend."

"Mark... let's take the kids out for something fun. You guys need to spend time around each other."

"Sounds like a plan!"

They went to a park and played for a while, Tiffany and Aunt Sophia sitting on the bench letting Mark play with the kids. They were growing attached to him quickly, and it was obvious. On the way home, they both wanted to hold Mark's hands, not Mommy's. They spent the rest of the day running around the house, playing silly games and just acting like kids. Once dinner was over, Mark helped bathe them and put them to bed. Sophia found him when he was done.

"Mark... have you got a few minutes?"

"Sure... what do you need?"

"Come out on the deck with me for a minute. We need to talk."

"Sounds serious... nothing bad, I hope!"

They went out and sat in the chairs. He knew that Tiffany had heard Sophia talking to him and was leaving them alone. "So, what's up?"

"Mark... Wow, where to start. I have to admit, when I first heard about you and Tiffany... I wasn't exactly all on board, shall we say. She... she found me. I never asked exactly how, but one day she knocked on my door and I found a girl who looked just like my sister did 20 years ago. She was tired, broke, and pregnant. I took care of her, she found a job and we grew close. The strange part, other than one story, every single other story she told me about you was a good one. One day, I started asking her hard questions. I think she was already thinking about you, a lot. I had actually found your phone number... I was going to find you, tell you to come to us, when your mother died. It was fate, I think. I wanted her to go back home with you, but she was scared. I'm glad you're back in Tiffany's life. Really glad. Do you know why I was estranged from the family, Mark?"

"Actually, no..."

"Mark... I'm a lesbian. My sister, your mother, and I... we experimented when we were young, but we never felt like you and Tiffany. I met Alex, Alexandria was her real name, and came out to the family. They cut me off. Even Abby, your mom. It was hard... Alex and I, we called each other wife, we... we made a life. Two years before Tiffany showed, she found out she had ovarian cancer... six months later I watched her die. Tiffany saved me as much as I saved her, I think. Mark, I don't have much. I have an old house and a beater car. Tiffany asked me to stay here and help, I think she wants to keep working. I need to know how you feel about that."

"First, I don't really care if you're a lesbian. You seem like a good person and the kids love you. I do need to know... exactly what do you want? Do you want a job as a nanny, or do you want to move in, be a live-in helper? Is this a permanent thing for you?"

"Mark... I would like it to be. I love those kids, and I love Tiffany. If you would let me stay forever, I will. I'll sell my house and move in. I don't want to be in your way or take your kids away from you, I just... I just feel like I'm part of a family again."

"Sophia, you are. You are family. If you want to stay, stay. We can pay you a stipend so you have some spending money, free room and board, and just a little help with the kids. If you need time off from that, just ask. We can be pretty flexible. We are going to need child care, and I would much rather it be you than a stranger."

"Tiffany said you wouldn't mind... but I had to talk to you. Thank you, Mark. For everything."

"Hey, you're family. We'll take care of you, always. I owe you anyway... you took care of Tiff when I wasn't. Thank you. So, anything else?"

"Mark... you make me almost want to not be a lesbian. You are a special guy, I see why Tiffany loves you. Y'know, I used to watch her every morning when she would check her phone, looking for your message. She usually laughed and cried for a minute. It broke my heart every day."

"Sophia... thank you for being here, staying to help us. It's starting to get chilly, let's go in and have a drink before bed. You can stay up with us, y'know. If we want to be alone, we'll go to the bedroom."

"Sure, Mark. Sometimes it is nice to have an adult conversation!"

They went back in and Tiffany was waiting, looking expectantly back and forth between them. "What?" Sophia said.

"Well?"

"Tiff, I told her she could stay as long as she wants, forever if necessary. She's family. We take care of family."

"Mark... I knew you would, but she wanted to ask you herself."

"How about we have a drink to celebrate?"

"You two can... I'm going to hold off until I know for sure." Tiffany said.

"Tiffany... are you... again? Already?"

"Maybe, Aunt Sophia. We have to wait a bit, then get a proper test."

"Mark, you work fast!"

They all had a laugh, sitting in the living room and talking as adults. They shared stories of their youth, of their mother, and of how pregnancy would be for Mark.

"Mark... you get to have the foot-rubbing duty. I got sick of that!"

"I'll gladly take the bullet for you, Sophia. She's got cute feet, I'm always up for a rub!" Tiffany put them in his lap. He began to rub, knowing everyone was finally home.

Crazydaze
Crazydaze
602 Followers