The Story of Victoria and Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought a cottage on a lake, about two hours drive from home, as a place to escape to for the summer months. We began renovating and expanding it to make space for seven active and growing children.

In hindsight I am a very lucky bastard. A disastrous marriage was ended and a new one began, all in the space of two years. What was a very difficult time for me and my children, when Victoria decided to leave us for someone else, turned out fine when I was lucky enough to find a wonderful woman that I could love and that loved me and the kids.

Every morning, as we began the organized chaos of life with a large family, I took a moment to be thankful for the good fortune that I had when I met Charlotte and her girls and now with two more to make our life complete. Our kids all got along, and we were a family. And my wife was the hottest woman I knew.

As for Victoria, her life was what she made of it. She and Henry fizzled out not long after our divorce. Seems that Henry was mostly interested in screwing married women, and not long after, he left Victoria for another woman that he had coaxed away from her husband.

Victoria continued to work as a book editor and moved to a one-bedroom apartment that she could work from. I heard that she was dating but other than that I didn't really know much about her life.

Once when Charlotte and I were out with the kids, while she was pregnant with the twins, I was sure that I saw Victoria downtown walking somewhere. She couldn't miss us walking as a gaggle with the older kids holding the hands of the younger ones. We didn't stop to talk to her at the time. I know she was watching us as we walked by. She might have been thinking that it could have been her walking with the kids. Maybe she was thinking that she was glad it was not her having to look after children and a husband. Who knows for sure?

As for me, well I'm just glad I have a wonderful wife and all those kids. I wouldn't trade them or my life for anything.