The Story Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of nights passed before she received a reply, each evening in bed she would work on the next chapter of her story. She had checked that night and her "Inbox" was empty, but a message soon popped up that she had mail.

"Hi MNB

What a very strange coincidence because both of the names you chose are very familiar to me. How old am I, let's say I am over the age of consent and old enough to know what I like? Yes, I am a bloke, but not one with a sister. Do I think of my mother like that, it's hard to say? All I will add is that I would consider her still to be highly desirable. Please continue with your story as I can't wait to read what happens next.

POP"

The tightness was back in her chest, Marilyn's breathing ragged and far too fast as she grasped the implications of her son's reply.

'Bloody hell,' she thought, was Stevie fantasising about her? Was he was imagining doing the things to her that she had described in her story? She turned her head towards her bedroom wall, suddenly imagining him laid next door, perhaps naked and reading her story as his hand slid up and down his shaft and he masturbated. Those imaginings caused a reaction in her own body as she felt herself get excited at the thought of her son tossing himself off whilst he thought about her.

Her next chapter went the same way as she waited for it to be published. She still hadn't replied to Stevie's email yet, wondering how to phrase her questions without arousing suspicion.

That night in bed, she opened her mail program and composed herself, adopting her persona before she began typing.

"Hi PoP

Have submitted the next part. I suspect that you have perhaps thought of your mother in that way, as a woman, rather than your mum. Have I ever thought of my son like that, definitely not, at least not until you asked the question and now, I find myself wondering what it may be like? The probability is, he would not be interested. What young man would want an older woman. Does your mother know that you fancy her, is it possible that she has an inkling but is afraid to let those sorts of feelings show?

What is it you would like to do to her, I would be interested to know? I'll swap confessions if you will.

MNB"

Again, it was a few days before she received a reply,

"Hi MNB

Have read the next chapter, twice, and cum both times. Christ! you sure do know how to write an incest story. To be honest, I hadn't thought about my mother in that way until I started reading your tale. Now I can't stop thinking about her. What's she like, probably I suspect the same age as you. She is still very pretty, and I've suddenly realised that she still has a great figure and a sexy wiggle when she walks. I imagine what it may be like to undress her and caress her breasts, her tits are full, and I would love to have my mouth suckle on her nipples. I lie in bed some nights and imagine being between her thighs, my cock deep in her fanny as I wank, and my ejaculation is always extra special when she is in my head.

Is that how you think of your son? The things you write about is that what you would like to do with him. Getting randy again just thinking about it.

All for now

POP"

So was Marilyn, just reading what her son had written was giving her an itch. Surely this couldn't be right, he was describing how he was pleasing himself while thinking about her as she suddenly wondered what his cock looked like when erect. She had no idea nowadays, the last time she had seen him naked had been when he was a child. She got from her bed and locked her room door, Stevie was still up and about, and the last thing Marilyn wanted, was him coming to her room as she masturbated, or was that what she really wanted.

She closed her eyes, making a new story up in her head, one where she was laid on her bed naked as she was now, the house empty and her son out with friends. Her hands massaged her breasts, squashing them and making them bulge so that her erect nipples stood proud as she lowered her head, pushed upwards, and extended her tongue, licking at her teats. In her head she had been too engrossed to hear the front door close, her fingers now embedded in her fanny as she fingered, moaning quite loudly as she excited and aroused herself.

As her temperature soared, she got the funniest feeling that she was being watched, imagining her eyes suddenly opening, to find her son stood at her bedroom door watching her, the bulge in the front of his pants making it obvious that he was turned on by what she was doing.

Of course, she had been going to protest as he entered her bedroom, Marilyn unable to stop as her climax began, now intensified knowing that Stevie was watching. Her hand went faster, her fingers pounding her cunt as dazzling lights appeared in front of her closed eyes. By the time her orgasm had subsided, and she opened them, her son had disappeared from the doorway, and when she turned her head to seek him out, he was already by her bed and naked, her eyes fixated on the length of juddering meat that jutted from his groin.

She tried to tell him 'No' as she dragged him onto her bed, and then he was between her thighs and his cock sank into her flesh. As he fucked her, she felt her body rising to its plateau, the fingers in her cunt simulating Stevie's cock as it pummelled her fanny. It was the look on his face, towering above her, the look that said her was going to abuse every inch of her body and fill each of her orifices.

Her orgasm exploded, in her mind, she could feel him cum inside her, crying out before she could stop herself as the room was filled with the sound of wet flesh slapping together and she allowed herself to be swallowed by the sensations.

Once she had wiped her hand and fanny and with her body currently sated, she settled back as she continued with the next chapter of her story, the fourth one.

"Christmas was long gone, summer approaching and with it the promise of sex in the great outdoors, something Stevie said he was looking forward to as their relationship had grown closer since the festive period. She was in the kitchen preparing their evening meal when his arms encircled her waist, one hand moving upwards as he cupped her presently unfettered breast......."

She had considered that her description of the imaginary sex between Marilyn and Stevie in the story could not get any more graphic, but she was continually finding new words to try and describe what it felt like to have her son's cock inside her pussy.

When she finished, she decided it was time to email him again.

"Good evening, PoP

Find myself lying here thinking about you and thinking about my son. I wonder what his cock is like and how it would feel as it slips inside my cunt."

It was the first time she had used a word like that in an email to him and it had suddenly given her a thrill.

"Is he big? Is he on the smallish side? I don't suppose it matters so long as he knows what to do with it. My fanny is wet thinking about the both of you, wet not because I presently need fucking, it's wet because I have just finished fingering myself while imagining him fucking me. Tell me the things you would like to do to your mum, how would you go about it, perhaps she has no desire for you to fuck her. Would you force yourself on her? I sometimes dream about being raped, what would it be like if my son forced himself on me?"

Anyway, it's late and I need sleep. Write soon

MNB"

She wasn't giving him chance to answer tonight, not that he normally did anyway. She clicked the shutdown button, closed the lid once it had finished and then put it safely in its bag as she settled down. She had work in the morning, and she'd had too many late nights this week already, falling asleep nearly as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Her latest chapter was nearly finished, but she was in no rush, Marilyn deciding to take a week's break from writing or even answering the emails that arrived in her inbox every few days. She had noticed that her son had emailed again, but she was making him wait, the lapse in her attention would do him the world of good she decided, laughing to herself at the thought of him checking each night and sitting there pouting when he found he had still not received a reply. She would love to know what he had written but made herself wait, the anticipation adding to the suspense.

While her story moved quickly towards the summer months, in reality, it was only nearing the middle of March and the thought of hot sunny weather was still a way off. She had returned to tapping away at her keyboard but was still to answer Stevie's last email, these sudden desires exposed in his correspondence were troubling Marilyn, not least because it had also awakened something within her. She was fine until she wrote the imaginary sex scenes and then he automatically became part of her thoughts and desires.

She had waited until the weekend. While he was out on Friday evening, she read the email he had sent, his words in a way bewitching her.

"Hello MND

I do wonder about your age and if you are as I imagine, the same as my mother. I'm sure she does not suspect that I watch her constantly nowadays. Sometimes I wish that you were my mum, you sound so sexy, and I love the way you write things, especially about fucking. I suppose in my head, you and she have become one. I dream of undressing you and lying between your thighs, my tongue tickling as I lick and suck on your fanny. I'm sure my mother has no idea of the things I would like to do to her, and she has never given me any indication that she may be that way inclined. When I said that I was familiar with your characters names, that's because my name is Steven, or Stevie for short and my mum is called Marilyn. What you describe in your story and what I imagine, makes it sound and feel so real. I've no idea if my mum dreams about rape, it's not as though I can go and ask her and it's not something that she is likely to come and discuss with me. But thinking about that is making me horny, not the real thing, just roleplaying, but her pretending to refuse me and then abusing her body while she is restrained.

I'd better get off, but wait in anticipation of your reply

Stevie"

Marilyn read it through several times, the tingling between her legs intensifying her reply to him.

"PoP

I'm sure my son has no idea that I'm lusting after him. Have you ever considered trying what I wish he would attempt? He takes me out one evening and I get drunk. When we get back home, he has to undress me and put me to bed. I imagine lying there, completely naked as his eyes devour my body and he lusts after me, eventually plucking up the courage as his hands fondle my breasts and play with my nipples. I can feel his hand go between my legs, his fingers touching and stroking my fanny as my juices start to flow and it opens for him. The bed moves and my legs are being opened, something rubs against my cunt, and I just know it's the head of his cock. And then he's inside me, he's fucking my pussy and it feels so good. I suddenly wake, pretending to protest, but he doesn't stop, he just continues to thrust his cock into me as my arousal increases. I don't want him to stop now, my mouth seeking his as we kiss, his cock now ploughing my cunt as he forces me to orgasm, and then I feel his shaft explode inside me as he fills my pussy with his cum.

I'm sorry I can't write anymore at the moment. I need to finger myself because now I am so aroused.

MNB"

She heard the front door open and close just as she pressed the send button, which would be Stevie getting home. When he poked his head around her bedroom door, she had her breathing back under control and was playing Solitaire when he came and sat on the edge of her bed.

They chatted for five minutes, but during that time she was sure his eyes never left her breasts. The partially transparent nightdress she had worn would be allowing him to see her tits and especially the darker area of her areola. Her nipples grew hard, poking at the sheer material as her fanny grew moist, Stevie unable to disguise the excitement evident on his face.

And then he was gone as Marilyn began touching herself, building up her pleasure by teasing her quim and imagining Stevie returning and catching her.

Later, and feeling satisfied once more, she returned to her story, adding a few more details.

"They had decided on a picnic as the weather presently was glorious. There was a small lake near their home and Stevie had suggested that as their destination. He had just finished for his summer break, the other schools yet to break up and Marilyn had taken a few days holiday from work.

'It will still be quiet yet,' he told her, 'Hopefully we will have the lake to ourselves, and you know what that means?'

Marilyn knew exactly what that meant, which was why she had treated herself to a bikini and had ditched her old one-piece swimming costume. Stevie had told her constantly of his desire to have her out in the open, 'In public' as he put it. 'Imagine the sun beating down on our backs as my cock fucks your pussy.'

It was only a fifteen-minute walk, Marilyn had already donned her costume and then put on a pair of shorts and a top to cover it while they made the journey. Stevie carried the bag. She had packed sandwiches and crisps along with a bottle of wine and two plastic glasses, a bottle of lotion and a couple of beach towels for them to lay on and dry themselves with.

As he had presumed, the area around the lake was empty, another week or so and it would be thronging with people. They selected a spot off to one side, Stevie laying out the towels before pulling off his vest top and dropping his shorts, standing completely naked for a moment before stepping into his swim shorts. Marilyn looked at his flaccid cock and licked her lips, she knew it wouldn't be like that for long, especially once she undressed.

She dispensed with her top and then unbuttoned her shorts, wriggling her hips as they fell to her ankles and her son got his first look at her in a bikini. His reaction had been instantaneous, the bulge quickly evident in his shorts as he began to advance on her.

'Down boy,' she giggled, 'There's plenty of time for that. I want to get some sunbathing in before you abuse me.'

She stretched out on the towel and tantalisingly reached behind her as she pulled the strings on her bikini top. 'Will you rub some lotion into my back?' she asked huskily."

It was the fifth chapter of her story and by now Marilyn was writing it not so much for the reader, but more for herself and her son. It was surprising how fast time had passed, engrossed in her story and their correspondence, reality was slowly catching up with her tale, now only three or four months apart.

It had been quite a while since Stevie or 'PurveyorOfPorn' had last emailed her, she'd had nothing since her last one to him and she wondered if he had become bored with their back and forth.

His nineteenth birthday was due shortly and Stevie surprised her when he had a request.

'Why don't we go out for my birthday, just you and me. We can go for a meal and then a few drinks afterwards.'

Marilyn was immediately suspicious, he had never before invited her out alone, they had been out together with friends or family, but never alone. And then her last email sprung to mind, was this a ploy she wondered, was he intending to get her drunk and then have his wicked way with her.

'It sounds like a good idea,' she said excitedly.

On the evening of his birthday, she paid particular attention to her appearance. Beneath the close-fitting slinky blue dress she wore, was new lingerie, purposefully bought because it covered very little of her. The dress was a perfect length, short enough that it displayed her stocking-clad legs but not so short that it looked slutty. In her heels, she surveyed her appearance in her mirror.

'Still highly desirable,' he had said. The woman who looked back was every bit of that.

It was an exceptional evening, the both of them enjoying themselves although Marilyn drunk a lot less than her son presumed. She was tipsy, but certainly not as drunk as she was now acting.

At closing time, they staggered home, her arm around his neck and shoulders while his arm was around her waist as he supported her. Marilyn took one step forward and two backwards, slurring her speech and acting as though the was off her head. Her performance meant that it took longer to get home, but finally, their house and front door was in sight.

Stevie helped her upstairs and sat his mother on the edge of her bed. She lolled forward and closed her eyes, pretending to be completely out of it. She could hear him telling her to get undressed and into bed, but she ignored him and continued to sit immobile. She felt her shoes being removed and then the movement as her son climbed onto the bed. Seconds later, the zip of her dress slid down and her heartbeat went up. He eased it from her shoulders and then extracted her arms before climbing off the bed and helping her to her feet as he struggled to pull the covers back.

He sat her down once more and then eased her down as he wriggled her dress over her hips and removed it. Marilyn lay still, her eyes closed as she heard him hang the dress in her wardrobe. She was laid on her bed, her legs hanging over the edge, dressed now in nothing but her bra, the tiny panties incorporating her suspender belt and her stockings.

Her nipples were hard, and her fanny was alive as she felt his hands scrabble beneath her back as her bra was released and then removed. Stevie stood motionless for several minutes and Marilyn could hear his sudden intake of breath and that his breathing had become quicker. Her stockings were removed next, gliding down her legs, which only left one item as she waited with bated breath.

She felt his fingers hook into their edge and then in a simple motion, they were slid from her hips and down her legs. She was struggling to control her breathing, laid there now, completely naked. Stevie lifted her legs and eased her a little further back before swivelling her so that she now lay completely on her bed.

She sensed that he had moved and then the mattress compressed on the other side of the bed as he knelt next to her.

Marilyn continued to lay motionless, struggling to control her breathing and make it sound as though she had passed out. Her nipples ached, demanding that someone paid them attention, and her fanny was threatening to release her juices all over the bottom sheet. And still, she waited, Stevie, doing nothing but kneeling there and she presumed, looking at her.

'Shit!' With her eyes closed, it had taken her by surprise as his fingers slid between her breasts, and she had nearly jumped and cried out.

'Oh, my fucking giddy aunt!' Marilyn had said it silently to herself because her son's hand had just covered her left breast. It rested there for a moment before exploring her flesh, caressing, and fondling her boobs and then at long last, her nipples. She was light-headed, trying to control her breathing while her body was highly excitable. She felt dreamy as his hands kneaded her breasts, and then she felt his hot breath on them, seconds before his lips took her teats into his mouth.

Finally, his hand began to slide down her body, over her stomach and belly, lingering amongst her pubic hair and then a finger touched her fanny. It opened instantaneously, covering the digit in her juices. 'Oh yes...... god yes...... oh fuck!' The finger slid into her cunt and began to molest her.