The Story Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to scream, but fear of repercussion stilled her tongue. He disappeared from her view, and she felt the mattress move, and then she could feel his breath on her fanny. His fingers opened her up, pulling her pussy lips apart and gaping her as she steeled herself, and then his tongue was inside her cunt as he licked and sucked at her intimate part.

'I must resist, I must resist,' she kept telling herself. The trouble was he seemed to know exactly how to arouse her. When he pushed the hood back from her clit and flicked his tongue over it, she could not stop her hips from moving towards his mouth. When he took it between his lips and gently sucked at it, she could not stop the growl that rose in her throat.

Please don't, just...... please don't.' His tongue returned to her cunt as he kissed and licked every inch of her pink moist flesh. When he slid a finger into her passage and fingered her at the same time that his mouth continued to devour her pussy, she knew she would not be able to stop her climax. When he added a thumb, pushed up her anus, to what he was already doing, she orgasmed, her hips bucking as the sensations spiralled through her body, he groans echoing in the quiet of the room despite Marilyn telling herself she wasn't enjoying it.

He appeared back in her vision as her climax subsided, slowly moving between her thighs and the moonlight catching his erection for a second as it swung back and forth. She closed her eyes as she felt his knob press against her labia, there was no point in pleading she knew, he was going to fuck her no matter what she said or did.

As his cock filled her cunt, it took her breath away. At least so far, he hadn't hurt her, if anything he had been quite gentle with her. And then his shaft began to shag her, slowly at first and then building her arousal despite her best efforts to ignore the sensations coming from her fanny. He had brought her to the brink, lowered her down and then raised her again.

She knew she was going to climax again, and she hated this stranger whoever he was for being able to arouse her like this. She was at her pinnacle, the slightest movement of his shaft inside her, and she would climax. He seemed to sense it, keeping perfectly still as he knelt upright.

He raised an arm and hand, grasping his mask and dragging it from his face. Stevie looked at her and gave a mischievous smile.

'You know that I love you, Marilyn,' he said as he flexed his hips and sent her over the edge.

It took her a while to forgive him, but never again did she fantasise about something like that, he had scared the shit out of her. Fantasies were one thing; the reality was another and now she knew what fear felt like.

By the age of twenty-two, Stevie was now working, the two wages coming in each month meant that life became a lot easier for them. Marilyn was still writing, and she had lost count of how many stories she now had under her belt.

Sat in bed that evening, she was tapping away at her keyboard as Stevie read the first draft of a story on which she was working. It had been many years since she had last used these two characters and he wondered why she had resurrected them, Marilyn and Stevie gracing her pages once more.

"Stevie lay between her thighs, his nostrils picking up the scent of powder and musk as he gazed lovingly at her moist pink interior. He raised his eyes to peer over her belly at her breasts, noting that it seemed a little larger and rounder of late.

'We are going to have to send you out jogging,' he joked, stroking her belly, and showering it with kisses.

Marilyn raised her head and gave him a secretive smile. 'It doesn't matter how far I run, it's going to get bigger whether I like it or not.'

It took him several moments for her comment to register, raising himself to his knee's as he looked at her puzzled and then at her belly.

'You mean......?'

She grinned and nodded her head imperceptibly."

Stevie lowered the sheets of paper he was reading and turned to face his mother, giving her a peculiar look.

'What?' she asked him.

He said nothing as he raised the covers and peered down the bed.

'Marilyn laughed, 'You're not going to see anything...... not yet anyway. Give it another month or so!'