The Story Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get undressed. Rip your clothes off for me. I want to feel your nakedness pushing against me,' Marilyn was saying to herself. Just a little bit longer and then she would be able to have him, she would feel her son's flesh become part of her own.

He continued to finger her for a while and then she felt it withdrawn. She was feeling euphoric, he would be undressing, and any moment now, she would feel his cock against her fanny.

He left the bed, and then suddenly the covers were pulled over her and her bedroom door opened and closed. She continued to lay still for a moment before opening her eyes and looking around.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. fuck, fuck, fuck!' she swore under her breath. 'What the fuck had gone wrong. Why had he stopped? Why wasn't he here shagging her?'

Her body, completely aroused and ready, began to feel frustrated. In desperation, she jammed several fingers into her cunt and rapidly brought herself off. Even though she felt slightly better, she was still angry. On the one hand, she wanted to go to his room and jump into his bed, on the other hand, she wanted to go to his room and fucking slap him.

Marilyn was still miffed the next morning, feigning a hangover as the reason for her mood and lack of conversation. She couldn't exactly say something could she, she was supposed to have been so comatose that she didn't know what he had done.

A couple of nights later she got an email from him.

"Hi MNB

Did as you suggested. It was a fantastic night. Mum was pissed as a fart. I undressed her; she was laid there naked in front of me. I have never realised how beautiful she is. Her body is fantastic. What I wouldn't give to make love to her. I started to do as you described, her breasts are so soft and smooth, her fanny was wet, and I began fingering her.

Had to stop because it seemed wrong. Not the fact that she was my mum, but because she was drunk, and I was using it as an excuse to take advantage of her. Wish I could tell her how I feel. Any luck with your son yet?

Stevie"

Marilyn felt ashamed that she had been mad at him, he had acted like she had brought him up to do. Other men may have taken advantage of her drunken state, her son at least had recognised that what he was doing was wrong.

Hi Stevie

Sorry, it didn't work out. At least it sounds like you are a gentleman. Not going well with my son. Convinced that something was going to happen at last but then it didn't. Perhaps it's not meant to be, you can't make something happen just because you want it.

MNB

For the next few nights, she left the laptop switched off, feeling despondent and not sure what to try next. It had started as a bit of fun, writing a story to excite her son despite her having no desire to do any more than that. But slowly, and over time, her feelings had changed, no longer was it fun, she was now craving him. She wanted so much more than this secret correspondence, she wanted his arms around her, she wanted his shaft in her fanny. But she couldn't bring herself to tell him that, in her eyes, it made her sound like a slut.

That evening, she set up her laptop once more, if nothing else, the readers deserved the next chapter of her story, she just didn't know if there would be more after this.

"Stevie straddled the top of her thighs and Marilyn could feel his erection pushing against her bottom as he leant forward and applied lotion to her shoulders. She loved the feel of his hands sliding over her skin, especially when he wickedly dipped into her armpits and then ran his hands down the outside edge of her breast. He worked his way up and down until he reached the edge of her bikini bottoms.

'Do you want me to do your front?' he asked cheekily with a chuckle.

Why not she thought as he cocked a leg and she turned over, watching as he applied more lotion to his hands and then eased them across her breasts. Her nipples became erect immediately, pressing into the palms of his hands as he teased them. Despite her intention to sunbathe, she raised her head and looked around, there was still no one in sight as her fanny declared that it required some attention.

She raised the flat of her hand towards Stevie, asking him to pour a small amount of lotion into it. He did as requested, looking puzzled for a moment until she pulled the front of his shorts down and massaged the oily slippery substance into his cock. Her son throwing his head back and groaning loudly as she tossed him off.

He moved while she got rid of her bikini bottoms, laying back naked as she opened her legs and watched him shuffle between them, her arousal ignited as the head of his shaft rubbed against her pussy."

Marilyn took a break, this was the trouble with writing about sex, although it wasn't the same as the act itself, nevertheless, it never failed to arouse her as she wrote about what she and her son were doing in the story.

She played a couple of games to clear her mind and allow her excitement to diminish and then went back to typing. She got most of it finished that evening and the following evening she proofread it and corrected any mistakes before submitting it to the site.

As per her other chapters, it was well-received, with plenty of nice comments being left for her. She of course checked to see if her son had read it and was pleased to find it in his folder.

He sent her an email several nights later, but she ignored it, perhaps it was about time to bring these communications to an end.

Easter had arrived and she had seen little of him during his two-week break, only at the end of the night when she was in bed, and he arrived home late. She collared him one evening, this was her last chance, after this, she would just forget about what she had hoped for.

'I've seen nothing of you this time. Fancy going out one day before college resumes. We can go up around the lake and sunbathe and I'll make us a picnic?'

Stevie's face split into a grin, 'Yeah, I'd really like that. We had fun on my birthday, didn't we?'

Marilyn took a day off work, the forecast for the next few days was glorious. She packed sandwiches and bites along with beers, a picnic blanket, and towels in case they wanted to swim.

The bag was heavy on the way out as Stevie carried it, the two of them chatting as they strolled along. At the lake she extracted the towels and spread them out, leaving the picnic blanket and bag in the shade of an old tree. She noticed her son was watching her as she pulled her t-shirt over her head to display the minute top part of her bikini that just about managed to cover her breasts.

Stevie seemed distracted, his mouth hanging open as she turned her back to him, unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them from her hips. The bottom part of her bikini was a thong, the cheeks of her arse plainly on display and the night before she had shaved her pubic area so that her mound was now as bare and soft as a babies bottom.

Stretching out on the towel she lay on her front. 'Can you apply some lotion to my back, so I don't burn,' she asked.

Stevie straddled her thighs, trying to make sure that his erection did not make contact with her bottom. 'Fucking hell,' he was thinking, 'his mother looked fantastic.' The bikini hid nothing and his first sight of her in it had been enough to give him a boner.

He had applied lotion to his hands and was rubbing it into her shoulders and wondering what she would say if he went down her sides and accidentally caressed the edges of her boobs. Suddenly, he sat bolt upright, coming to a stop as he looked around him. It was weird, something about this scene was refusing to coalesce in his brain. It felt like déjà vu, as though this had played out once before.

'Something wrong?' his mother mumbled as he tried to work out what was bothering him.

And then it hit him, as though he had been slapped in the face, he had read this exact same scene in a story. He leapt off her, sprawling in the process and landing on his arse as he stared at her.

Marilyn turned her head and looked at her son's horror-stricken face.

'Are you mad and bad?' he blurted.

A smile slowly spread across her face, quickly replaced by a mischievous and sultry look. 'I can be if that is what you would like,' she said in a husky voice as she sat up.

Stevie was stammering, trying to get his words out even though he was stunned by the sudden revelation.

'You wrote the story? You're the one I've been writing to? The one I've been telling all about the things...... concerning my mother...... I mean you!'

Marilyn nodded her head. 'The very same,' she replied, 'the one whose breasts you massaged, whose nipples you kissed and whose fanny you fingered.'

'It's taken long enough,' she said, looking around her and making sure the coast was clear as she reached behind and unfastened her bikini top, casting it to one side as her breasts fell free.

'I reckon It's about time that you finally got around to shagging me,' she whispered, fluttering her eyes as she shuffled closer to him.

Marilyn felt the tip of his cock press against the open moist lips of her pussy, this time it wasn't make-believe, this time it wasn't daydreaming, this time it was for real. She grunted and exhaled as he thrust forward and at long last, his cock filled her cunt.

She wrapped her legs around his buttocks as he came down onto his elbows and their mouths locked together. It was the sweetest kiss of all to start with, his shaft buried deep in her quim and her tits pressing against his chest as their mouths moved against each other. It quickly became passionate, one of his hands moving to her chest as he cupped as much of her breast as he could and squeezed, kneading the flesh and creating room for his fingers to get to her nipple as he tweaked it.

'Oh Jesus,' she thought momentarily, 'this was so good, well worth waiting for.'

Stevie adjusted himself, his groin grinding against her mound as his cock flexed inside her. He moved so that he could get his mouth to her breasts, showering them with kisses before taking her nipples between his lips, licking, and sucking at each engorged teat.

He was about to withdraw, whispering in her ear what he wanted to do to her. Marilyn shook her head, 'You can do that later. What I want the most at this moment is to be fucked. I want it fast and hard, a little bit rough if necessary. I want you to make me climax, make me cum, and then I want to feel your cock fill my cunt with your spunk.'

Stevie speeded up, his cock smashing into her cunt and Marilyn using her legs around his buttocks to pull him firmly and deeply inside her. His hands abused her breasts, making her tits bulge and biting at her nipples as she squealed with delight. She had waited so long for this moment, that she knew that he would quickly make her climax.

Her pussy was alive to every touch, his shaft rubbing against each sensitive nerve as it was plunged into her and then slowly withdrawn, seconds later, filling her again.

She couldn't stop herself from using the words from her story and emails, uttering crudity's as she told her son to shag her harder.

'Com'on, ram it into my fanny. I want all of your dick inside me. That's it, fuck your moms cunt!'

Marilyn could feel it start and couldn't have stopped it if she had tried. The pressure built in her pussy until like a volcano it became too much and then erupted, her climax sending waves of pleasure rolling through her body as she twisted and writhed beneath him, her son's hips a blur as his cock thudded into her cunt. He seemed to keep going for ever, and then grunted loudly, his shaft jerking inside her as she felt the spurts of cum hit her cervix and helped prolong her orgasm.

They were covered in sweat, both from the heat of the day and their exertions. Stevie had collapsed next to her, his chest heaving as he tried to get his breath back. Marilyn stayed in the same position, her arms thrown out sideways and above her head, her legs still open wide as juices and spunk dribbled from her fanny.

When she finally caught her breath, she sat up and checked around once more.

'I'm going to take a quick dip and wash some of this coating off me,' she told him with a seductive smile. 'And then after a spot of sunbathing and a bite to eat, I going to let you fill my fanny again.'

She laughed loudly as she grabbed her bikini and set off running towards the water's edge.

It was colder than either of them had anticipated. Stevie had followed her, still naked but with swim shorts in hand. 'Once in the water,' he was thinking, 'I'm going to fuck her again.'

As it was, it was so cold that they only spent a few minutes in the water as they cleansed themselves, Stevie's cock having shrivelled as he got out and his mother's nipples looking like church coat pegs. They dashed back to their picnic spot and dried off, they were still alone and so stretched out naked and allowed the sun to warm their bodies.

He had hundreds of questions, but at that moment, none of them mattered, they would wait until later or even another day, the most important and pressing thing on his mind was being allowed to indulge himself with his mother's body once more and already looking forward to getting between her thighs and tasting her succulent pussy.

Marilyn did a final chapter to finish her story off, that last one was far easier to write, she didn't have to imagine the sex anymore, she was now getting plenty of it. With it done, she considered what came next, did she call it a day? She had set out to entertain her son, now they entertained each other for real.

She had decided on a second story, but this time it would be a complete one-off, rather than writing chapters at a time. Compared to that first attempt her next one was easy; she changed the characters names but basically wrote about the things that she and Stevie got up to.

They had talked about it at length, Marilyn explaining how she had found the link on his old laptop and how it had started out as a bit of fun. After that day at the lake and within the week, he had near enough moved into her bedroom and bed permanently.

As time passed, she would continue writing, building up a catalogue of stories that Stevie always got to read first, and which invariably led to sex.

'You want to try this?' he had asked one night, reading the first few chapters of a new story she was writing. Marilyn nodded her head, her eyes sparkling with excitement. 'Yes, I want to experience it so that I know what it feels like and can describe it better.'

He'd nodded his consent but made no more mention of it as he gave it some serious thought.

The weeks and months had passed, Christmas fast approaching.

'Don't forget that I have Bob's birthday bash tomorrow night, I'm probably going to be drunk as a skunk, so I'll stay over and see you Sunday morning.'

Stevie had mentioned it a couple of weeks earlier, one of his friends from college. Marilyn had nothing planned for that evening, a long luxurious bath, followed by a bite to eat and a couple of glasses of wine while she watched a film and then an early night.

He held her tightly as they kissed, her body naked beneath her robe. 'I wish I weren't going now,' he said as his hand snuck inside her gown and tested the weight of her breasts, Marilyn laughing and teasing as she felt his growing erection pushing against her.

'Go on, get off or you will be late,' she scolded lovingly, receiving another kiss as he said goodnight.

She had spent nearly an hour in the bath, relaxing and topping the water up several times. She hadn't bothered dressing, simply slipping her robe back over her naked body. Curled up on the couch, she ate her quick ready meal and soon polished a couple of glasses of wine. The film wasn't half as good as she had anticipated and by nine o'clock her eyes were feeling heavy.

'Sod it,' she thought, 'this is a load of rubbish.' She switched off the tv, checked that both front and back doors were locked and made her way up to bed. She thought about doing an hour of writing, but she couldn't be bothered and so she stripped off her robe, turned out the light and got into bed, within ten minutes she was fast asleep.

She didn't know what had disturbed her, turning her head to peer at the clock next to the bed. Two-thirty in the morning. Marilyn closed her eyes and turned over, but something about the room felt strange. She shrugged it off as she tried to settle and go back to sleep, but for some reason, she had the feeling that she was being watched.

'You're just being stupid,' she told herself, screwing her eyes shut and trying to clear her mind.

She must have nodded off again until she suddenly became conscious of a weight bearing down on her. Struggling to sit up, her eyes flew open, her mouth ready to scream because of the figure that currently straddled her chest.

The curtains had been uncovered a little, a sliver of moonlight trying to illuminate the room but only managing to create deep shadows in places.

'Shhhh.' The voice growled, putting a finger to its lips.

It was definitely a man, dressed all in black with a ski mask that covered everything except his eyes and his mouth.

'If you scream,' he growled again, brandishing a knife in front of her face, and intimating what he would do with it if she resisted.

'Please. Let me go. Just get up and disappear, I promise I won't say anything.' She could feel the fear, her body shaking. The only thing keeping her in control was that she knew that this was one of the things she had wished to experience, and which Stevie had agreed to.

But she had thought it was something they would play out one evening, her son tying her up and having his way with her. He had never mentioned it since, and she had imagined he had forgotten about it.

'Stevie?'

A hand shot out and gripped her face, squeezing her cheeks and puckering her mouth. 'I will tell you when to speak. Shut the fuck up or else,' he growled again.

He continued to sit on top of her and saying nothing, which was unnerving in itself. And then ever so slowly, his hand moved, in the darkness, she hardly noticed it until she felt the covers pulled down and her breasts exposed.

'Oh God, oh please,' she muttered to herself as she watched his eyes move to her tits and his mouth twist, Marilyn just knew he was leering at her.

'Left hand,' he suddenly barked. Marilyn timidly extending it towards him. He placed a cuff around her wrist and then jerked her arm out and back as he fastened the cuff and cord to the bed head.

'Right hand,' The process was repeated, Marilyn's arms spread out and securely fastened.

He seemed to relax now as he climbed off her and stood, tucking the knife into the back of his trousers as he moved to the bottom of her bed. She couldn't stop her body shaking, Marilyn was petrified as she wondered what he was going to do.

'Surely it must be Stevie...... but what if it wasn't, how had this man got in?'

The covers were thrown back and he grabbed an ankle, it took him only seconds to attach the cuff and secure it. He grabbed the other ankle and secured that, pulling her down the bed so that she now formed a restrained star shape. Folding the covers back, inch by inch, he exposed her naked body, Marilyn shivering as the cool air caused goosebumps.

He seemed to disappear into the shadows for a moment and she couldn't see him, leaving her stewing as she imagined all sorts of things. When he reappeared, he pulled his top over his head, Marilyn expecting to see flesh, but he wore something black underneath. Next, he got rid of his trousers as she worked out that he had on some kind of tight-fitting lycra bodysuit. It was only as he straightened that she could see that the groin area had been cut away and that his erect cock now jutted towards her.