The Straight-Laced Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The problem is that we don't want to leave you like this." She looked significantly at my oozing cock. "We ought to finish you off."

"Oh, that's okay," I said. "I'm having plenty of fun."

"Well, Jacob," Lorianne said, "You know how you told me I should swallow the guy's cum?"

Roxy was smiling. "He told me that, too."

Lorianne: "But we didn't get to practice that."

Marlene: "And so there's the problem. These ladies need to learn how to swallow a big load of spunk. But they obviously can't both do it, only one of them."

"Or you," Lorianne said.

"Oh I'll get my chance tomorrow. And the next day. And the next," Marlene said. "But I don't know how to make this fair. We do need to finish the poor boy off, and one of you will get to finish your lesson, but the other one won't."

"I have an idea," Lorianne said. "What if Roxy and I each take seven minutes with him, taking turns? We can spin the bottle to see who starts, and go from there."

"How's that work?" Roxy asked.

"Well one of us is going to get a lesson in finishing him off."

Roxy turned to me. "You think the second person will even get a turn?"

"I'll try to hold out," I said, and everyone laughed. This plan seemed to agree with everyone, and Marlene filled all our wine glasses.

"In the closet?" I asked.

"Oh no," Lorianne said, "I think we should go back where we were last." I think she was a little uncomfortable saying "the bedroom," since it was of course my sacred matrimonial bed.

"Good idea," Marlene said, overcoming any concern. "Jacob, why don't you go in there and get comfortable. These two will spin the bottle, I'll make sure it's fair, and we can get these lessons finished for the day."

I liked that "for the day" on the end. It implied that there might be other days.

I brought my wine to the bedroom, set it on the bed-table, and fluffed up some pillows to make myself comfortable. As the whole situation dawned on me, I could not believe my luck.

The door opened and Roxy came in. "I won," she said, leaving the door open a crack. She walked to the bed and looked down at me, lying naked there with a big, dripping hard-on. "I see you're ready," she said. My cock twitched in response.

"You should undress too," I said, and she was out of her clothes in an instant.

Roxie had learned well. She sat beside me, gently stroking my cock with her fingers, and then leaned over to tit-fuck me for a minute or so. As the head of my cock appeared from the crevice of her breasts she touched it with her tongue, and soon was engulfing me with her mouth, sucking with ferocious tenderness. I hoped she would win, and helped her out by pumping my hips slightly, fucking her sexy Italian lips. I could feel her big breasts against my thighs as she fucked me with her mouth. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the reality that this amazing game was going to end soon. I sort of hoped the other lady, whose name I couldn't think of at the moment, would get a chance too but I was immersed in the present.

We heard the alarm ding in the living room, and Marlene hollered, "Time!" Roxy giggled. She said, "Oh darn, I thought I was going to win this game."

"You came close," I said.

She sat up. "I'm naked," she said. "Is there a robe or something?"

"No," I said, "I don't know what Marlene has. I think the girls will understand. You're probably going to be back in a few minutes anyway."

She scooped up her clothes and held them in front of her. She went to the door and stuck her head out and said, "I don't have any clothes on. Is that okay?" I heard laughter and "Of course it's okay. We have both seen you at the pool a million times."

Next thing I knew, Lorianne was standing beside the bed, looking down at me. "Am I supposed to take off my clothes?" She asked me.

"I don't know what anyone is 'supposed to' do," I laughed. "But it sounds like a good idea."

She undressed and set her clothes neatly on the chair. "So what do I do?" she asked.

"As I understand it," I said, "You have seven minutes to suck me off and try to get me to cum."

"Yeah," she said, "Okay."

I leaned back and she got into bed beside me. She ran her fingers over my cock. "I'll see if I can remember what to do." And she lowered her lips to my penis.

"The lesson is, when I cum, you are going to swallow it," I said. "If I cum."

"I'll see if I can do that," Lorianne said. She lay between my legs with my penis between her lips and began applying her newly-acquired cocksucking skills. She began by teasing me with her tongue, flicking the underside of my shaft, licking lightly. She held my cock between her fingers and worked on me like I was a popsicle. After a minute or so of this, she opened her mouth and went down on my shaft, taking more and more until her lips nearly made contact with my belly. She quickly lifted her head and took a deep breath. "I almost did it," she said. I could not speak.

She lowered her head and took most of my length into her throat and then began earnestly fucking me with her mouth. It was the finest sensation imaginable, her snug lips slipping up and down my shaft, her tongue sometimes doing something to me inside her mouth, occasionally she took an extra-long swallow and tried to deep-throat me. Good enough. I felt the liquids inside my hips beginning to boil in preparation for shooting a load, and I placed my hand on the back of her head as she worked on me. And then we heard the alarm, and Marlene calling, "Okay, time's up." I thought I heard them laughing in the living room.

Lorianne lifted her head. "Darn it," she said. "I thought I was going to do it."

"Another few seconds and you would've," I said, gasping for air and stroking her hair.

She instinctively wrapped her fingers around my cock and gave it a few good, honest tugs. "Well, I guess it's Roxy's turn again." She sounded a little disappointed. Then she giggled and said, "Try to hold off with her, okay? I want to see what it's like to swallow this stuff."

"I'll do what I can," I said, marveling at my luck.

Lorianne picked up her clothes and went to the door. "I'm naked," she said to the other women. "Should I get dressed?" I heard laughter and voices, and Lorianne went out to the living room, and I heard wine-glasses clinking.

In a second the door opened and Roxy stepped into the bedroom. She was holding Lorianne's hand, towing her behind. "We decided to share instead of taking turns," Roxy said. They came and sat on either side of the bed.

Marlene came to the door and said, "I gotta see this." She sat on the stuffed chair where Lorianne's clothes had been a few minutes before.

I was not sure what the protocol was for a guy getting a blow-job from two women with his wife sitting there watching. I said, "Well, Marlene, it seems unfair, you are the only one here with clothes on. I think the audience should be naked too, don't you?"

"Oh, good point," she said, taking a sip of her wine and standing. She kicked off her clothes and even after all these years I was in awe of her body. Her breasts were heavy and her nipples were hard, her tummy was flat and her ass was magnificent. She tossed her clothes on top of her dresser and sat down and said in an imperial tone, "Proceed. I want to see someone swallow this poor man's load."

Roxy and Lorianne looked at one another and reached for my aching cock with their hands. I don't know how they coordinated it but they began pumping me, fingers at the base of my cock and fingers tickling the head of it. I leaned back on the pillows and closed my eyes. "That is amazing," I said. Sometimes it's the only thing to say.

I felt someone's hair trailing over my thigh, and lips encircling me, fucking me, while fingers continued to tease. I could not open my eyes but felt them switch, the other one sucking me now, fingers fluttering over my balls and shaft. This was ridiculous. Everyone in the room was breathing heavily, nobody was talking. I turned my head and opened my eyes a slit and could see that Marlene had her hand between her legs and was playing with herself, watching intently. My eyes closed again.

I felt two tongues licking my shaft, one on each side, sweeping up and down together, licking and teasing when they got to the tip. Now and then a mouth would suck me, and then both of them licking, then sucking. Someone had the clever idea of licking my balls and I confirmed that that was all right with me.

"Let me try something," Roxy said, and she scooted over me and took my cock between her breasts. She moved forward and back, fucking me with those wonderful pillows, and said to Lorianne, "Suck him when it pokes out." So I lay there fucking Roxy's tits while Lorianne managed to get her face between us and sucked me through most of the stroke.

"This is amazing," I said.

"Good," Roxie laughed. "That's the point."

"I am not going to last much longer," I moaned.

"You hear that, Lorianne?" Roxy said. "Get ready." Lorianne gave out a soft moan in response.

I was doing all right until I heard Marlene start to cum. I know what she sounds like, and she was trying to be quiet, but I knew what was happening, and I shouted, "I am going to cum!"

"Okay," Roxy said, sitting up so her breasts came up off me. "Get it Lorianne."

Lorianne doubled down, sucking me deeply, and I began to erupt in her mouth. I was making animal noises, my whole body convulsing, as Lorianne dutifully sucked up every drop. She moved slowly, gently, letting me spurt hard Then I fell back, limp, dead.

I heard Roxy say, "Does it taste okay?" I heard Lorianne sort of gurgle in response. Roxy said, "Wow, that's awesome. Lorianne, would it be too weird to ask you to kiss some of that into my mouth, so I can at least see what it's like?"

Here, I had to open my eyes. Lorianne placed her hand on the back of Roxy's head and pulled her in, leaning over my body, for a long, languid open-mouthed kiss. Some cum dripped down their chins as Lorianne passed my juices to her friend. Roxy's tongue dug into Lorianne's mouth, searching for drops of my cum.They held this position for a long time, and I heard Marlene grunt again on the chair across the room with a little giggle afterward.

The kiss ended and Roxy said, "Hey that isn't bad, it has a sort of nice taste."

"A little salty, like they say," Lorianne said, smacking her lips.

Both of them lay beside me, one on each arm, and we caught our breath. My mind was cloudy, happy, satisfied, and at that moment I loved my wife and her two friends more than anything. I might have dozed, I don't know, nobody moved, and then Marlene said, "Okay girls, it's nice that you could borrow my husband but I need to get him back." Everybody laughed and the three women stood up and began dressing. Marlene said, "I know there is more to learn. I have the feeling we will be continuing these lessons in the future, if you all don't mind."

"I love it," Roxy said.

"Me too," Lorianne said. "I definitely didn't think this night was going to turn out like this."

Marlene looked at me. "Jacob? Would that be okay with you if my friends use you as a practice dummy sometimes?"

I said, "I'll be any kind of dummy you want."

Everyone laughed and we went back to the living room. The women would not let me get dressed. There was a lot of playful touching and teasing but nothing serious after that.