The Straight-Laced Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. Marlene went on: "Okay, Lorianne, then Roxy. Is that okay?"

Roxy didn't look extremely happy with the deal but she agreed to it.

Lorianne and I went into the bedroom. I turned on the closet light and turned off the overhead. "How are we going to do this?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "You're teaching me."

"Yeah, okay. So you don't know how to give a blow job, that's it?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever tried?"

"Yeah, a couple of times."

"And what happened?"

"He just wanted me to stop."

"Okay, so first, let me see what you do. We are going to get into the bed. Actually, I am going to get naked, you can keep your clothes on."

"Why?"

"Hmm, okay, we'll both get naked."

We lay in the bed, her head on my arm, against my chest. My cock was pointing at Jupiter or Saturn somewhere. I said, "Okay, well this is a little awkward but we'll do what we can. Why don't you go down on me and show me what you do."

She pulled her hair back, knelt over my knees, and lowered her head. I felt her lips touch the tip of my cock and then something, maybe she was licking it. Her lips took an inch or so of me and went up and down a few times.

"Okay," I said. "I see where we're at. Let me tell me a couple of things to start with. First of all, when I come, I want you to swallow it. Have you ever done that?"

"Swallow what?" she asked.

"Yeah, I see." I thought for a few seconds. "Here's the deal, if you are doing this well, the guy is going shoot a load of sperm into your mouth. I'm going to try not to today, but I mean in real life. I don't know what it tastes like, it might be a little salty I think, but whatever, when he cums don't turn your head, and don't spit it out. Swallow it like it is the finest Belgian chocolate, whether you like it or not. Gulp it down and lick up the last drops. You got that?"

"I can't imagine that but yes, I hear you."

"But we're not going to do that now. I'm just telling you, if you are going to give a good blow job you're going to swallow it."

"Okay. Thanks." She was so sweet.

"Now, to get practical. There are two things that guys find irresistible. First of all, there is a little notch under the head of my penis -- I'm circumcised, but I suppose everybody has this -- that's called the frenulum. Look closely at it. See where it's like the two halves meet, right under the tip? That is extremely sensitive. Touch that with your tongue and you will drive a man crazy." I held my cock in place so she could see it from a few inches away.

"Yeah, okay, I think I see where you mean."

"Good. Do it."

"Touch it with my tongue?"

I felt like screaming. "Yes. Just touch it lightly."

Oh my god, she did that. After two seconds she stopped. "No," I said, "Keep doing it. Lick that part of me lightly. You have to be gentle there. It is very sensitive."

I kept bouncing away from her and had to tell her to grip my shaft. I was moaning, I mean, yes I could have blasted right then.

"Okay, good," I said, "Now you have to stop. Oh my fucking god. Stop." She stopped.

"There is one other major skill. And I'll tell you, most girls can't do this and it's okay if you can't, but it's good to try. It's called deep throating, have you ever heard of that?"

"I've heard the term," she said.

"Do you know what it means?" I asked her.

"No. I mean I can imagine but not really."

"Okay, well you see my cock is not very big, it's about average length. But still, if you tried to stuff it all in your mouth you would probably choke on it. Go ahead, try."

Lorianne leaned over me and took me into her mouth. She got pretty far and began to gag.

"So here's the deal," I said. "You can learn not to gag. Maybe not right away, but if you can get a guy's cock down your throat he will do anything you say. He will be your slave for life. Go ahead, try. Go as far as you can, then relax and see if you can go a little farther. If you start to gag, back up a little and try again. Just try to relax your throat."

I lay back on the pillow with my hands behind my head, watching this slender cutie working on my cock. She would get half of it and begin to choke, and start again. She was actually making progress, getting better and better at it. Finally her eyes were flooded and her nose was running, I think we both felt she had reached her limit, and it was time to move on.

"Okay, good," I said, "Stop. You were getting good at that. The two best things for a guy are one, licking his frenulum, and two, getting your lips around the base of his cock. But deep-throating is hard. In general, the main technique you will use is just fucking him with your mouth. You want to try that?"

"Sure," she said. "What do I do?"

"Well wrap your lips around the middle of my shaft, not too far down, you don't have to choke for this. Now tighten your lips and move your mouth up to the tip of my cock. Then move it back down to the middle, maybe a little farther if that's comfortable. Keep going up and down like that. I think sometimes when you are near the head of it, you can work on the frenulum for a second, too, like with your tongue. Try it."

Holy shit. Her lips were snug and she began working on me methodically. I knew I had to save something for the next lesson but I would have been very happy to blast a load down this woman's throat, skipping right to the last lesson. She was blowing me like a pro. Finally I said, "Okay, stop. Stop Lorianne, that is amazing. Let's take a break for a minute."

She lay next to me again, cuddling, and it was nice. She was so innocently honest and intent on learning. I caught my breath and then said, "Okay, let's try it again. Say you were on a date and a guy invited you in and you want to make an impression on him. Show me what you'd do."

She got up and walked around the bed and came up between my legs. Taking my cock in her hand, she looked up into my eyes and touched the tip of her tongue to the underside of my cock. She licked lightly until I could not watch any more. My head fell back onto the pillow. I was moaning and panting. Then I felt her lips surround my cock and proceed down the shaft until she had me down her throat. I could not open my eyes, but I'm sure she had the whole thing. She held that position for a few seconds and then began fucking me with her mouth, up and down on my shaft, devouring me until I literally pushed her head away and shouted, "No, stop, you have to stop." She came and lay beside me again and I told her she was a wonderful student and I hoped we could have some more lessons in the future.

She thanked me for teaching her, then said, "Well it's time for Roxy to learn." There was no jealousy in her voice. It sounded like she was eager for her friend to learn this valuable lesson, as she had.

"Yes," I said, "Roxy's turn. Can you go send her in? You were an A student, by the way, that was wonderful."

Lorianne gave me a passionate salty-tasting kiss, with tongue this time, and a hug, and she hopped up, pulled her clothes on, and hurried out the door, calling Roxy.

I lay on my back, panting. This night had not been something I had anticipated. I had known these women for years and everything had always been super-platonic, and now in the middle of a normal evening of socializing everything changed. I was appreciating my crazy wife more than anything. I always knew she was adventurous but she was also traditional in so many ways, she would not risk her marriage, she had no desire to become a swinger or any other wild thing. But sharing her friends, after all these years, was in-bounds for her, and she seemed to realize she could make us all happy simply by giving each of them a mischievous turn with me. I never would have imagined this.

Roxy came in with a wine glass in her hand. She paused in the doorway, then pulled the door shut.

"How was it?" she asked me. "Did Lorianne learn something?"

"I'd say she did," I said.

"It's really nice of you to do this for us," Roxy said.

I wanted to laugh out loud. "It's my pleasure," I said. She sat on the side of the bed, next to my naked body. I asked her, "So tell me, is this true, you don't know how to give a blow job?"

"Yeah," she said.

"That surprises me," I said.

"Well people assume things," she said.

"Okay, well I think it is best if you took your clothes off."

Roxy stood and began undressing. "Don't look," she said.

"Really?"

"Yes," she said. "You don't want to see my fat body."

"Yes, I do," I said. She looked uncomfortable but kept going.

When she kicked off her panties I said, "Okay, turn around, let me have a look." She looked at the floor and slowly turned in a circle. She had beautiful big breasts and a charming tuft of untrimmed pubic hair. She was slightly heavy in a way I have always loved, her ass was full and round and her arms and legs had some meat on them but she was not gross and droopy.

"You have a beautiful body," I said.

"You're just saying that."

"No," I said. "Come here. Lie down next to me."

At that moment I did not care about blow-job lessons. There was something about Roxy's body that made me want to chew on it, suck on it, lick it. She lay on the bed and I kissed her and moved to her fabulous breasts, sucking them. I stroked her abdomen and moved my head down to her pussy. I felt her hand come up to my hard cock and hold it. I began licking her pussy, leaning over her, and after a couple of minutes, like in the closet, she came.

"Are we supposed to be doing that?" she asked, once she caught her breath.

"We can do whatever we want," I said.

"Except fucking," she added.

I lay down. "Okay, let's see what happens when you give somebody a blow job."

"Okay" she said. She stroked my hard-on and then lowered her head to it. She began slurping it vigorously, bobbing up and down, jerking me off with her hand, licking up and down.

I let her go for half a minute, then said, "Okay, let's stop." She looked surprised. "It's not a race," I said, "This is something you want to do nice and slow, you want to drag it out, make it last."

"Okay," she said.

"In the end, you want to make me cum," I said. "And in the end I will want you to swallow my load. Have you ever done that?"

"No," she said, "We never got that far."

"Okay," I said, "Let's work on this. Just to let you know, when I cum, a big load of goo is going to squirt out of me. You could think it is disgusting slime, or you could treat it as a delicacy. If you are going to give a good blow job then you are going to gobble that stuff down like it was the tastiest candy on the planet."

"Does it taste bad?"

"I don't know, but it can't be that bad. Some women love it. If you don't love it, you can pretend."

"Sure, I can do that."

"But we're probably not going to get to that point today. I just mean, when you're doing this for real."

"Okay," she said.

"For now, let's practice taking it slow. Come here, show me what you would do."

My cock was hard as a rock. Roxy took it in her hand and said, "It looks like you are kind of squirting already."

"No, not squirting," I said, "Jut oozing a little. That stuff is kind of a lubricant. Look," and I touched it with my finger, drawing away a long strand of fluid. "Taste it," I said. She gave me a look. "It's different from a load of cum," I said, "But it will get you started."

Roxy did not look like she wanted to taste it, but she brought my fingertip to her mouth and licked. "Huh," she said, "That's not really bad."

She bent her head down and flicked her tongue over the tip of my hard-on. "Let's work on going slow," I said.

"I don't know where to start," she said.

"That was a good start," I said. "Licking the tip. Sometimes that part is extremely sensitive though. And sometimes it is amazing. Do it again."

She licked lightly, I think she was trying to get more of a taste of my precum. Which is a worthy goal. "That feels good," I said. "Now let me show you the next thing, which will drive a guy crazy." And I taught her to lick the frenulum. She wanted to attack it with gusto, and I had her slow down, using just the tip of her tongue to lick upward on the point where the head of my cock joins the shaft. Barely touching me, light as she could.

"If you kept doing that you would make me cum," I said.

"Really? Just that?"

"Yep." I could barely breathe.

"That would be fun," she said, and she returned to licking me, very gentle, teasing with her tongue.

"And if I started cumming, what would you do?"

"I don't know," she said. "I guess I'd get out of the way!" She laughed.

"Okay, well we have some stuff to learn here," I said, also laughing.

"Do you know anything about deep throating?"

"I actually saw the movie once," she said. "I could never do that!"

"Well, look at me," I said. "The guy in that movie was huge, I just have a normal penis."

She looked at it. "It looks pretty big to me."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," I laughed. "Let's see what you can do."

"What?"

"Let's see if you can deep throat me."

"I don't know what to do," she said.

"Well let's just see how much of it you can get into your mouth," I suggested. "Just out of curiosity."

"This is weird," Roxy said.

"Yeah, it is. We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Oh, I want to. Don't you think this is weird?"

"Yeah, definitely. I guess this was Marlene's idea."

"I have always felt bad because I don't know what to do."

"Okay, let me show you then," I said. "One thing that every man is going to like is if you can deep-throat him."

"People really do that?"

"If the guy is lucky, yes. It is considered showing-off but a lot of girls can do it."

"Okay," she said. "Let me try."

She leaned over me and took the head of my cock into her mouth. "That feels good," I said, and her eyes turned toward mine. She worked her lips farther down on my shaft, holding my gaze with her dark eyes.

"Oh my," I said.

She kept going, lowering her face until she had about three-quarters of my cock in her mouth. I could see that she was taking this as a challenge.

"That is amazing," I said as her lips gripped my shaft and slid further down. She kept going.

I kept my eyes open to watch as she swallowed my entire cock and buried her nose in my pubic hair. She held it there for a few seconds, then came up gasping for air.

"Wow," I said. "That is unbelievable. You are going to be a great blow-job-giver."

She smiled. "I didn't know if I could do that." She had my cock in her hand.

"Well you seem to have an advantage," I said, "Being able to open your throat like that. But the basic thing you want to do is to fuck me with your mouth."

"So how do I start?"

"Good question. It won't be hard for you. Okay, get up and come over like you're just coming in the door, like we had just come in from a date or something."

Roxy obediently got up and walked to the door and turned around. She stood there, waiting for me to say something. Her body was outrageous, full and soft -- she was the definition of the word "voluptuous."

"You know what I'd do if I were you?" I said, impulsively. "I'd start by fucking the guy with those tits."

"What?"

"Roxy, you are blessed in that department. You can give a guy an experience he will never forget. Come here." She climbed onto the bed. "Now lean over me and get my dick between your breasts." She got on her hands and knees and shifted so that her beautiful breasts hung on either side of my hard cock. "Most girls can't do this," I said.

"I don't get it," she said. "That feels good?"

"Yes, it really does. Here, take your hand and squeeze them together a little."

She squeezed her big boobs together and I began thrusting my hips. The head of my cock appeared rhythmically, peeking out from between those pillows. "Can you reach that with your mouth?" I asked her.

"Let me see." She pulled her breasts forward and scooted her body down a little, and yes, she was able to suck my cock while she fucked me with her tits.

"Oh my god," I said, "I am not going to be able to take much of that."

"You like that, huh?" she said. "I never would have thought of this."

"You are going to have to stop pretty soon," I said.

She did not stop. "This is actually kind of fun," she said.

"It is definitely fun for me," I panted. "You'd better stop."

"Okay," she said, rolling off me. She seemed happy now. "But I don't think that's actually a blow job."

"Not exactly," I said. "I think you're going to learn this quickly." She lay beside me, stroking my cock absent-mindedly.

"So how do I start?" she asked.

"Well start by taking the head of it in your mouth," I said. "Start nice and easy." She looked at me. "Go ahead, try it."

"Okay, I guess I will get down here," she said, and she lay between my legs with my cock in her hands. She lowered her face to it and circled the head with her lips. She began to suck and I stopped her.

"Now go as slow as you can," I said. "Look at it this way, think of it as teasing. Figure I'm a guy, I want to shoot my load, and you are going to make sure I don't, for as long as you can put it off. You want to get me to the edge and keep me there. Just tease me mercilessly. You can do that." I knew Roxy well enough to know that she liked to tease.

"Oh yeah," she said. "That sounds like fun." She lowered her lips to my cock and took the tip between them. Her tongue nimbly flicked against the underside.

"Now, fuck me with your mouth," I said after a minute of this. "Just go down about halfway, and back up." When she started I said, "Slowly. Tease me. Try to make me not cum." I heard her chuckle with her mouth full. She went very slowly, taking me halfway into her mouth and working her lips slowly back to the tip. A pause, then back down. On about the fourth or fifth stroke she went down and didn't stop, lowering her face until she had her lips around the base of my cock. Then she slowly fucked that bottom inch, moving her head up and down until she needed a breath.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I was moaning. "That is unbelievable. Oh my god." My eyes were closed. She went back to fucking my middle length with her lips. "Okay, okay," I moaned, "I think you have learned."

"Aw," she laughed, "I was just getting started." She scooted up and caught my hard-on between her tits. Holding them together like an expert she began moving against me, and brought her mouth down to suck the head of my cock.

"Oh no, oh no," I said, "You can't do that."

"Sure I can," she said.

"Nope. You're going to make me cum." I scooted up in the bed, out of her reach. We were both laughing happily. "That's enough, that's your lesson. Now your homework is to go home with some lucky guy and practice what you've learned. And don't forget to swallow his load." Roxy's eyes were shining.

"Oh, okay," she said.

"I guess we should get dressed and join the others," I said, sadly.

"Well I should," Roxy said. My head fell back onto the pillows and my eyes shut.

She dressed quickly and left the room while I lay there trying to recover. Soon I heard Marlene calling me -- "Jacob? Jacob? Come on out."

"I'm not dressed," I hollered.

"Yes, we know that," she called. "We have all seen you. We need to decide something."

My poor cock was dripping precum like a bad faucet. I got out of bed and went to the bedroom door, my hard-on bouncing in front of me.

Marlene was smiling, on the brink of laughter. "Looks like you've been enjoying yourself," she said.

"I am trying to be a good teacher," I said.

"You're a great teacher," Lorianne said.

Roxy said, "Absolutely the best."

Marlene said, "But now we've got a problem."

The three of us looked at her. "What's the problem?" I asked.

She laughed. "It's not a bad problem. It's a good problem."

"Oh, good," I said.