All Comments on 'The Straight Man and His Faggot'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a beautiful story I can see myself worshipping that cock, I hope you're going to continue with the story.

X sissy Lucy

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Smack my ass and call me your cocksucker! I'd love to have a steady cock in my mouth anytime.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 1 year ago

hot, lewd, powerful truths here.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersover 1 year ago

The language you use to describe these men, label them, and explore their connection really turns me on. Thanks for making me so hard that I had to reach down into my lap and stroke.

7528Dick7528Dickover 1 year ago

I want to meet Robert. He sounds perfect for me.

bookworm69bookworm69over 1 year ago

Loved the honest, lewd interplay of the two men. Made me wish to avail myself of Robert's obvious oral passion for cocks. I'd love for my cock to be worshiped by Robert. Also enjoyed the erotic feelings of the two, who complemented each other sexually. That was rather seductive. Had me stroking for more.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

I love this, I love worshipping cock. Please write some more about these 2 lovers! Xxx

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

Hi..wanted to give you some feedback via email but you have that option off. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for writing. A very erotic story and the first one I have read. I am looking forward to reading part 2 now and will check out your other stories. Great work!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

What a great story, so erotic for us passive guys. I fully understand Robert’s desires.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Hot! I LOVE opposites! I wouldn't admit it to anyone, but I love to suck cock. I miss doing it for a male like Jake, in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, like Robert, am a married, closeted queer, and have been the personal cocksucker for a well endowed man who called me faggot and fed me loads of cum. Your descriptions are very accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to be Robert in the story. I want men to fuck my fag ass and let me suck their cocks

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I loved this story because it's exactly me. An excerpt which describes me perfectly is:

"He was moaning lewdly, his lips caressing just the cock head of the alpha man he was blowing. He was in a rapturous state every time he sucked a man's cock."

Yes, that's me -- I'm in a "rapturous state" every time I suck a cock. I love it so much I wish I could suck a cock EVERY DAY. I too go to bathouses and suck usually 5 or 6 cocks in one session, usually get fucked at least once, and also make out with 2 or 3 guys. I too am married but have been a homosexual for the past few years. I know it now and accept it, even though I haven't yet come out to my wife yet. Maybe one day.

In the meantime, please continue to write such fantastic gay stories. They really speak to me and I enjoy them very much.

omnivorousomnivorousabout 1 year ago

omg omg....I love this story!! I dream of meeting a "Jake" of my own!! I have now attained an age whereby I can no longer attract the women I prefer, (those of my own age group just don't do it for me), At almost 63, but in good shape and lucky to have genes that allow me to escape to early fifties....even that isn't enough for the 30-40 range I find....but I've been Bi since age 12!! It is now in my later years that I can still find horny guys to use me. I like being used---I am a very passive submissive type when with men. This story ROCKS!! Thanks for creating it. Can't wait for pt 2..which I am going to gorge on next!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would really like to be a Robert for another married male, a FWB that I could get with regularly that would not raise the suspicions of my wife who no longer has interest in sex. I would love to serve a guys oral needs on a regular basis in a safe STD free mutually beneficial arrangement. I would gladly get to my knees when ordered and give his manhood some good ole loving he is missing in his own marriage. This would be a win win situation for us both as I get my satisfaction bringing him oral pleasure and he gets to empty his balls on a regular basis. I just wish I could find someone like this...I'm going to consider looking at guys crotches in the change room, maybe lick my lips or scratch my own balls, look them in the eyes and smile...I just hope it has the right outcome, and not trouble! Or hey...maybe a light blue hanky in my right back pocket might get the right attention letting know I want t o suck, maybe you married guys who want to be sucked can put one in your back left pocket (read that on here somewhere)?

explorer256explorer2567 months ago

Great sexy story...I could envision myself being either Robert or Jake!

putmeonmykneesputmeonmyknees2 months ago

Wow! This is wonderfully written and so hot! I felt myself in Robert's position worshipping Jake's big cock and balls. Delicious!! Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...