The Stranger

Story Info
A Halloween Tale.
1.2k words
4.38
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolves feature prominently in Irish mythology. Airitech was a mysterious werewolf-like creature, coming to life once a year on Samhain, a pagan religious festival originating from an ancient Celtic spiritual tradition.. The Irish words for wolf are Mac Tíre "Son of the Country(side)", Faoil and Cú Alladh "wild dog", and association with human transformation linger, to this day.

The Great Grey/White Wolf, discovered a young woman asleep out in the fresh snow. He approached her gently, suspiciously, as he had always been taught, long minutes passed like that, when suddenly the young woman moved, she opened her eyes and far from being terrified by the sight of the wolf, she smiled at him.

She reached out her hand and stroked his soft warm fur, he greeted this token of affection first with surprise and then soon with pleasure. Without knowing that he could understand it, she explained her fear to him. When she saw herself lost in the forest separated from her friends. She had slept here waiting for the morning sun.

While talking to him she hadn't stopped stroking him. She looked him straight in his blue eyes and asked him to help her find her back to her friends, she says alone, I'll never find my way back. He did so, leading her back down the trail trail to the campsite lingering there out of site for a long time, watching her being greeted by her friends.

Back in the clan's lair, he understood that he would never be the same again.....

I volunteer at CVLS offering my legal services to woman in abusive relationships, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, founded in 1964, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services (CVLS) is the first and pre-eminent pro bono provider of legal services to those in need. The annual fundraising cocktail party and dinner in the Sinclair Ballroom just happened to fall on Halloween this year.

Walking down the downtown streets dressed to kill in a Givenchy black dress with slinky black heels on my cute little feet was quite a difference to the crowd on Rush street. Drinks in hand dressed in masks and costumes grown people playing dress up I was above such silly things. My long red hair flowing in the the cool autumn air I remembered the stories my Irish grandparents told me about the night of Samhain.

I waited on the corner for the light to change to cross the busy street. Stepping off the curb to cross the street my heel broke, stumbling, a strong hand grasp my arm steading me. Looking up into dazzling blue eyes framed by wavey grey/white hair, standing six five, a grey/white beard covering his strong chin. Dressed in a black suit and tie he seemed has out of place has me.

"Thank you for the assist," I said with a smile.

"Are you alright my dear?" He responded in a deep accent I could not place.

Laughing, I nodded my head, steading my self on his arm to remove my broken heel then the other.

"Guess I'm headed back home for another set of heels," I laughed standing there barefoot holding my heels.

"I'll can walk with you if you would like?" He asked. "I'm Alexie," His deep voice ringing in my ears.

"That would be wonderful," Still mesmerized by his elegance, dazzling blue eyes, a gentleman, I took his arm and pointed the way. "I'm Cheryle," He moved with a grace not seen in other men his voice a melody in my ears. Arriving at my apartment building I turned standing on my tippy toes I kissed his cheek his beard was soft and warm.

"would you like to come up for a quick drink? While I find new heels," I asked coly.

"I'm only in town till midnight, but sure a quick drink would be nice..." Reaching out to take his hand. We crossed the lobby to the elevators has we stood waiting I asked coly

"Are you in the city for business or pleasure?" I asked in a coy way.

"A little of both I think," His accent was intoxicating bringing strange feelings to all the right places.

Entering my apartment I poured him a scotch neat directing him to sit on the couch. Handing him his drink, there was no thought of finding heels or the party I was suppose to attend. Stepping back I stood before him watching him watching me. My hands gliding up unzipping my dress letting fall to the floor stepping out of it. Removing my bra standing before him in only my black thong.

Dropping to my knees crawling to his lap he petted my long red hair has I fumbled with his belt. Freeing his beautiful cock surrounded by the same grey/white hair feeling his penis grow in my hand. Licking the head finally taking him in my mouth deeper inch by inch deeper till my nose was tickled by his pubes. He moaned has I worked his cock with my mouth.

Alexie removed his shirt his chest covered in soft white hair my hands caressing his chest my mouth bobbing on his cock. I looked up into his blue eyes knowing what he wanted without words I pushed my thong down my smooth legs turning on all fours he crawled in behind me licking my now soaking cunt. His nose pressed between my ass cheeks. His rough tongue working magic driving me to pant and moan. The room filled with my scent his nose tickling my asshole I bucked with pleasure.

Alexie crawled up kissing my neck his soft hair pressing on my back as his cock poked between my pussy lips. Sliding in he humped with wild abandon pounding my pussy I looked at the mirrored wall watching the scene. Something primal, something different, was happening I never felt so fulfilled. I was sore from his relentless humping, pleasure and pain combined into multiple orgasms, oh my God, how long could he last?

My eyes were closed pushing back in rhythm with his thrust waiting for his gift. Feeling the first warm squirt hit my insides, I open my eyes horrified to see I was mounted by the great grey/white wolf howling his excitement. I exploded in another wild orgasm, his hot warm cum filling me, his white fangs glowing. Watching my lover dismounted laying down next to me, snuggling close, his soft warm fur, safe and warm. I laid on the floor exhausted, not understanding what had just happened, I stroked his fur slowly.

Drifting off to sleep, a glorious slumber, only awaken by his warm wet kisses. Glancing at the clock four am. Understanding what he wanted, I knew he had to go before the city came alive, throwing on some shorts and a t-shirt sliding on my flip flops. I opened my door leading him down the hall into the elevators threw the deserted lobby to my car. I drove out past the city lights.

Pulling over at the edge of the Shawnee National Forest, the place I first met him, I opened the door of the car and he disappeared into the trees. I hiked those trails through the Shawnee National Forest many times since that night hoping to catch a glimpse of him, sometimes hearing the lone wolf howling in the distance.

Life was growing inside me, just another bitch in heat, carrying on an ancient seed to a new generation, the spirit of the wolf, waiting to be born again. Nine months, to the day, later I gave birth to a boy, he came out with a full head of white hair and dazzling blue eyes. I named him Alexie after his father who I hoped to see again on the next Halloween night.....