All Comments on 'The Stranger Who Stole My Wife'

by normicawber

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

I always like to encourage new writers. Some of your descriptions are sexy, but some lack credibility. Hard to envision how he throws her on her back and then puts it in her behind. Even harder to relate to the two of them being thrown out of the room in one sentence. With zero background on the wife, it is so hard to imagine how she would have allowed this. BUT, it was a fun read anyway. Maybe a bit more thinking about what is physically possible would help. Keep 'em coming.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
For the type of story it is, it’s well written.

It definitely needs to be finished. What happens in the next few days, at the very least. And preferably what happens in the next several weeks.

Because FTDS — 3-stars.

If FTDS and writing technique kept up, probably 4-stars.

8teenholes8teenholesalmost 3 years ago

Love the premise and your ability to get to the point! Is it perfect, no, but it’s better than most. A little more exposition and dialogue would greatly benefit. Keep up the good work!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Should be in "Fetish" not LW.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The man who watches his wife becoming a whore without intervening has just become a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The same story keeps getting wrote over and over, cos it enrages a group of people on here! It’s kinda funny, cos these stories lack creativity and are so out of touch with reality, granted…. Their might be a small portion of society (Men) that would allow this, but usually cos they have already fallen out of “love” with their spouses! Or simply can’t come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@26thNC The man who reads about wives becoming whores without stopping has just become a cuck.

And you are the biggest one on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not poorly written. Time to stop following the crowd with these humiliate the husband stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are mentally challenged men who may go along with this but 99% would dump and divorce her and attack him win or lose. The handful of people I’ve known to share, swing ,swap etc either divorce or in the case of the men I knew they were all cheaters and didn’t care as it gave them free pass. One guy and his friend would set the wives up on occasion at a group hook up . One time they were older had six college guys , black , white and one Asian triple team them and switching on and off the whole night . Another time they had started up with them as they were into it had four midgets fuck them . He also was getting a bj by her and had this 79 year old guy fuck her ass. He always said he loved her but had zero respect for her, that’s obvious. As fantasy it’s fine but acting on it is not normal, to me that is but to each his own

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous bitch, your jealousy comes through with every comment. When will you actually read a story and make an original comment bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isnt a marriage and the wife cares nothing for the husband. Time to cut the wife loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

its the same old fucking shit husband jealous but gets a hard on when he sees wife getting shagged and liking it. Its so much crap that it hurts wife totally to blame shes married bloke just getting a bit of cock when he can he aint married husband just a cunt thats prepared to lick another guys prick not just a cunt but a queer cunt there is so many of these crap shit stories on this site would be better for all of us if you made this low grade effort your last

shang40shang40almost 3 years ago

Very nicely written. For the husband this is the start of new life, a purely cuckold life.

At home she asks him to clean her cunt first time accepted a new cock.

My wife should take a stranger

badidea211badidea211over 2 years ago

This is one of my darkest fantasies - although I've never told my husband. You told the tale beautifully. In my own fantasy (that I sometimes run through my head when in bed with my husband or a lover) I'm mistaken for an escort girl at a fancy hotel and forced to service multiple men throughout the night while my husband desperately searches for me in the lobby of the hotel he'd booked for our anniversary. In the morning, I limp home, bruised, bloody and pregnant. I love your version of events and would love to be the wife in this horny tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another writer who gets off on being a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very good story, exploring and conveying the complex and confusing delights of the cuckold with real understanding and perception. Plus, its very arousing, for this reader and Many others I’m sure. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even if you're into this sort of thing, the story was just terribly written. Bad, just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has never been unfaithful... yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did she slap him at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The guy sees everything from the bar to the hotel & does nothing except cream his pants in the hallway. She does this but he thinks she's never been unfaithful before. Must be on drugs. What a fucked up man, and a worse story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Piece of shit cuck writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pathetic excuse for a husband. His work colleagues warned him about the guy and he just sits around watching developments.

Then we have "I can see that she has a wet spot on the back of her dress, and thick stripes of cum is running down her thighs."...well won't that be the final talk of the party and the office on Monday morning.

No wonder she slapped him, given he watched and did nothing then demands her to tell him what just happened in there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband rates among the stupidest men I have heard of. At our company annual awards banquet my wife Juliette was dancing with a salesman Dan Jackson. He was a known womanizer. I was upset but I had been injured at work and I couldn't dance. That had me sad because normally Juliette and I had a lot of fun at these events. Several of my buddies had sat and visited with me that evening. There were 2 of them said don't worry that SOB will be in shit if he doesn't quit hitting on Juliette. I said guys Juliette is a good wife and I don't want you to lose your job. Jim said I'm going to cut in right now and try to get Dan pissed off maybe he will try to start something with me. Bob the other guy says we are watching out for you. I was setting there watching and Jim cut in. You could see he was upset. After a little while the SOB cut in on Jim. Jim was pissed I knew that look. He walked over to Richard Blackwell. They talked briefly. Richard handed Jim his drink and went straight to Dan and tapped on his shoulder. Dan jerked around and I learned later said get the Hell lost asshole this is my woman for tonight. Juliette slapped him across the face. He said well you bitch and went to slap her but Richard hit Dan knocking him off balance telling him to leave now and report to his office first thing Monday morning. He did get fired on other issues. Juliette came to me apologizing for not sitting with me. I said I'm sorry for being injured. She said don't be. She said I thought Dan was just being a nice guy. No the guy is a womanizer. Why didn't you tell me she asked? You haven't came to sit with me after he started in on you. I sorry but I'm going to sit now.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

I am only going to point out that hotels do not give out room numbers of their guests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told story, but hey if you are going to watch a man fuck your wife, with a hard-on in your hand instead of some kind of weapon, you have lost your wife, your marriage, your self respect, her respect, and the right to think of and call your self a man, but that's your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely a whimp. And that's what a whimp gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story. Actually no real story. A wife who has been faithful for ten years does not suddenly cheat in such a dramatic, humiliating way out of the clear blue sky. What caused this? What led up to this night? What was she so unhappy about? How could she just suddenly turn into a submissive whore? Why did she have absolutely no respect for her husband? What is the husband’s background? Has he always been a total pussy? Answering these questions would have made this into a real story. Describing what the result of this experience was and what happened to this couple could have made for a great ending. All we have here is an anecdotal sex scene, not a story. Too bad…

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just imbecile! No way these two are ever married in real life. She'd never get anywhere near a loser like this.

shang40shang4010 months ago

Wife seduced by a stranger is more erotic.

My pure brahmin tadka wife got seduced by a stranger on our bus journey.

We were traveling overnight and we were standing. Later one fellow got down and the person a coal dark one offered her seat. I was half sleep and so he encircled her shoulders and later engulfed her spongy boob seeing no resistance.

He caressed and squeezed it with a skill and in process kissed. She responded with back kiss.

Bus stopped for dinner. We all went for dinner sitting in a cubicle where they kissed exchanged bites, right before me.

She went for urinal and returned and handed me her wet panty and bra. I was shocked and knowing what will be the journey.

Both settled again on their seats. Now this low caste fellow, Prashant has free access to her boobs and pussy. He fondled squeezed boobs and more intimate kissing.

He directed her head to his bulge to open it. Anita did and pulled out his 9" dark black boner. Soon her mouth engulfed his hot rod in her mouth and sucked till eruption. Very thick load. This was first time in her life.

He had sucked her boobs a lot and wrote his number on boobs.

Morning we reached our hotel she kissed me and told that she wants him in. Evening in a club we called him. In front of me he took her for dance.

Later we invited Prashant in our room where another Suhagrat was celebrated. Four times both enjoyed sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gave up right at the beginning with the word "arousal" No longer interested...

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

One of the stupidest cuck stories ever. Nothing new, nothing of any value. Either kill (or severely injure) the SOB or drop the convention, go home and change the locks, go to the bank and see your attorney!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I stopped reading and only skimmed a little once I saw the husband wasn't going to do shit. How the fuck is she going to act all pissed at him and slap him? How the fuck is he going to just take it and act like he was wrong? Fuckin stupid. Btw, this story reads like an outline to an event written by a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I must agree with the two previous posts. In fact I have nothing to add except to say that I’d not only take care of the SOB but my cheating whore wife, too. Soon to be ex and I guarantee she wouldn’t be hit on in a club or bar anymore. I do place all responsibility on the cheating spouse. He or she controls everything. If I meet a gorgeous woman, it really doesn’t matter what she wants to happen. Everything begins and ends with me so ultimately I’m responsible. All in all a weak story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Imagine that on this toxic feminist driven website, a sissy,low T,beta boy pussy writing a P.O.S. story about a sissy low T,beta boy pussy masquerading as a pseudo male!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not necessarily bad cuz of the genre because it is possible to do a good story in this vein. The problem is very few writers, at least here, have the imagination to do so. I’ve said it before but the husbands in this genre do not have to be a weak, ineffectual pussies. The other problem is that every single husband gets a hard on watching his wife shatter her marriage vows. Why? Because this is supposed to indicate he actually loves what he is seeing. It’s idiotic and lazy. A woman who is forced into sex can have a reaction because of the sexual stimulus but it most definitely does not mean she likes what is happening. I can think of a dozen things that visually have an effect on me sexually but that doesn’t mean I want to do that particular thing, the reason so many guys get upset reading some of these stories is because they cannot relate to a man who would allow this to happen because he is a coward. Also, most guys have no idea who these people are because they’ve lived their whole lives and have never known or heard about anyone they know engaging in this. Why is that? Cuz most people don’t engage in anything like this! Please don’t tell me this bullshit about this becoming popular. That’s a weak attempt to drag this garbage into the mainstream so they can attempt to normalize this kind of behavior. Please understand me. I’m not saying there are no men who have ever thought of this in fantasy. That most definitely does not mean cuz they thought of this sort of activity as they masturbated does it mean they would ever want or tolerate it in their relationship. Again, a woman might fantasize about being taken by a strange man but it does not mean she would ever want to do it in the real world. If my wife ever wanted me to engage in her being a hotwife, not a fantasy in the bedroom, but the real thing, She knows the marriage would be over. Most men would say look if you still want the freedom to fuck other men, maybe you shouldn’t have married me. I’d ask her how do you feel about me banging other woman? Most women do not want that. Even my own father told me when I was 13 to be very careful with sexual fantasies. Most should remain as such and even then, be careful what you are saying to your woman. She might not fully understand why you would have such a fantasy let alone ever bringing it to life.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

How about a little warning regarding content. I absolutely hate humiliation shit.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

So often in these… stories I guess but that seems too generous. There are almost zero sympathetic characters. Why get married if you want to fuck around? Why? If you said it is a plot device I can’t really agree. What is worse, and I think this is the most plausible answer. If you didn’t know better, you could be mistaken that there are some people out there who get satisfaction by trying to convince the reader that marriage is just a front for deviant behavior. People who are into this garbage want you to believe no matter where you turn, cheating, and smashing your wedding vows and invariably lead to women trashing their marriages for an inch or two of dick. It really is disturbing. There is a documentary about a guy who wants to make a movie about bringing other people into your marriage. Damn I can’t think of the name. It’s on MAX and it shows the reality of even attempting to take fantasy and make it reality. The guy loses his long time girlfriend and she is gone. Wanna know why? Because it’s some fucked up shit that rarely ever makes things better. It does not! It just stack’s instability on to more instability until it collapses under its own weight.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

What is the point of the story? The paramour kicked both their asses to the curb. It wasn't their kink, otherwise they'd have come together at the end for a sex session. She wasn't "doing this for the sake of their marriage," because he obviously had no idea and she wasn't exactly receptive of him or remorseful of her actions. I assumed it would be one of those lame ass LW stories where he suddenly realizes he's a closet cuck, but that doesn't seem to make sense either given that the story suggests hit finally/partially got his wits about him and was like Wait, wtf? You can't rationalize that this was a guy she was leaving her husband for, because it was a one off. It's also not a story told from the "bull's," perspective. Husband and wife go to seminar. Wife flirts and cheats with stranger. (Stranger doesn't actually steal wife). Husband watches it happen, does some gay shit. They get the boot. Wife slaps him for God knows why. He's like "What the fuck." He cums in his pants. Zero point, with unresolved issues. The only thing I can think of is that you're trying to convey that every marriage inevitably ends in a disaster as such, and men that do get married are helpless pussies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous