All Comments on 'The Strangest Hookup Pt. 01'

by Dazman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No person in history has spoken like the dialogue in this story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Would like to read about how he takes her booty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great beginning! So many ways you can go. Could be husband and wife playing out a fantasy or SIL, Mom, sister, GF, or dangerously, a new acquattance. Whatever you choose, give it two or three more chapters, doing it all. Does he make her his? If so, then what? Well edited. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the very beginning and then it fell apart w/the panty flash. Agree w/the other poster about the dialogue. No woman could read this and get into it w/the word "s*****r" in it. Curious as to whom these stories are geared towards are you just writing to write?

DazmanDazmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous commenters are lonely and cowardly incels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDazman@Dazman
Many of my stories I have posted here have a basis in fact; events that have happened but have since been embellished, expanded and extended to make them what they are. Many of the resulting stories are fantasies that could have become reality but for the choices that either I...